All Comments on 'Curious Girls Ch. 14-15'

by precipiceofoblivion

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Two quick answers

A little embarassment but a locksmith removes it quickly. Better yet, down to the local Crafts Store for a Dremel and remove it in 30 seconds. A dumb story, about people with the IQ of peas. Nothing clever, original or interesting in this entire mess. When is Lit going to allow negative scores?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
An opinion

Sounds like Tamara might be watching Sarah and Krista make out. If Tamara tells Krista that Sarah kissed her ass an didn't tell her that she was in love with her things will be bad for Sarah. Anyway, it doesn't sound good for Sarah however I look at it. I think Sarah is going to be broken by Tamara or by Krista for Tamara.

@Two Quick Answers guy

The lock is stuck to a chastity belt. I don't think a girl would want to go to a locksmith like that. I guess you're not that bright.

MrSnijderMrSnijderalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

I've been a loyal reader since chapter 1, every beginning of the month I've been checking your page like a madman hoping for a next chapter to have been uploaded. (I really hope the punishment Tamara was hinting involves scat :P.) Whatever happens, I'm hooked on this story and can't wait for the next chapter! <3

kastanie26kastanie26almost 9 years ago
Awesome story

First: Excuse my bad English! I never learned this language in school. But I feel the need to thank you. I really enjoyed the story from the first chapter! It is special because Sarah does not begin to enjoy Tamaras attacks. She continues to fight against her in every aspect superior attacker.

Please do exactly so on! I love this story!

Thank you for many hours of reading pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Better again!

Hi!

Big fan of your story!

This chapter was so much better than c13.

I'd like Sara to be continually reluctant and in discomfort. This is key!

It would be amazing if Krista somehow began using Sara, like Tamara, and Sara even more repulsed. Maybe if Krista somehow endend up on Sara's face (like she's been close to) and then realises she absolutley craving to use Sara for her own pleasure?

Preferably on her own and not with Tamara. Maybe they can fight over who gets to use Sara?

More farting would also be good!

They should force Sara to lick while they fart etc.

Alas, can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

I agree this chapter is so much better than ch 13 and more in line with where the rest of the story was going - was dreading this story going off on a tangent but delighted it hasn't. Cannot wait for the next couple of chapters - keep it up

smotheredgoodsmotheredgoodalmost 9 years ago
hmmmm

Ok, I still don't like this whole training thing and the chastity belt...but I am happy to see that Sara keeps struggling against Tamara.

I really hope Sara is not gonna like this...

Although the development of your story is not how I wished it to be, I really do love your style of writing!

Hopefully your story is not going to end soon...you can do it for 100 more chapters ;)

Maybe Tamara will start to facesit Michael, too :D

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionalmost 9 years agoAuthor
100 More Chapters

smotheredgood,

I'm glad you're liking the way the story is going a bit more than you were before. However, at my current pace of writing, 100 chapters would take 8+ years. If I commit to continuing this story for another 8+ years, are you going to stick with me for it? ;-D

jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 9 years ago
Very well done!

Another excellent chapter! Love what you are doing. Given how you chose to proceed I get why it didn't appear this time but I hope another analysis session is coming soon, especially with the broken lock on her belt. Keep this going.

smotheredgoodsmotheredgoodalmost 9 years ago
8 years

Hey, thanks for your reply.

Well , I don't think I can stop continuing reading yours stories...so I guess I would keep on reading for 8 years or longer ;)

It's a pity that readingt takes me few minutes, but the waiting a month. I wish you could write faster, but that would decreaset the story's quality... :)

So let's just see , how the next parts fit my expectations ;) I promiset to give feedback as soon as I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

Woo, so hyped for this every month, love your writing PoO.

Can we expect 16 in August or does this bi-chapter cover July and August?

Anyway, story progression is still good, action may be lacking slightly :b another good face riding session with Tamara is desirable, to keep the variation of the story up to refrain from the same event, Tamara could perhaps try and sabotage Sara's emotions by raping Michael/Krista in the same way while Sara secretly watches.

Also, I'd hope the chastity belt isn't instrumental in turning Sara into a Tamara-slave, the best part of your writing is conveying her struggling and opposition to what she's submitted to. Don't let Sara give into her too easily :P might be hard to alter the plotline after such event.

Great as always, looking forward to 16!

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Anonymous #5

I appreciate your feedback.

Although my pattern has been one chapter per month with double chapters occasionally covering a month where I was unable to get a chapter out on time, I do not expect that to be the case here. I just happened up get a bit more written this month than expected, so I released a double chapter as a bonus to my readers rather than save chapter 15 for next month. I also couldn't find a good place to break them up as chapter 14 was particularly light on action.

However, doing two chapters in one month did put me slightly behind schedule, so I may end up having to release chapter 16 later in August than usual. Only time will tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing story

Hoping to see Michael get dominated either by Tamara or even Sara

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please let sarah dominate tamrah or tamrah can get arrested

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You're the best

I cannot wait for the next chapter, I've readed all 15 in a couple of days. I've liked this chapter more than the last one (the sex-store thing was hot but just as a one time thing). also I was really looking forward for their "practice session". The only let down for me were the weird dreams that felt too off the story (maybe cause i'm not into that).

I hope Michael doesn't get too much involved cause I love the whole thing as a lesbian triangle, and please, PLEASE don't do scat/fart/pee. There are so much stories with orgys/bdsm/toys and that stuff and I like how this one is so keeped "natural" and not too nasty, I just hate when a submissive is begging for punishment.

I'm hoping we could see more ''feet action" (I'm into that haha) now that Tamara said that Sara should love every part of her body.

You are my favorite author so far... keep on with the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing story!!

I love every second I put into reading this, and I beg you, at least make Tamara pay for her actions, and it all ends happily. Even though I find the "fun" shown super amazing, I still want Tamara to pay. I don't know, I'm just a sucker for good endings. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I can't wait for the next chapter!

Please please please let Tamara shit in Sarah's mouth as some kind of really heavy punishment. Like in the other chapter where Tamara threatened Sarah that she would do it, Sarah would rather lick her than eat her shit or drink her pee. Maybe like she did before like holding her mouth open with her weight. Just saying that I would love to see that happen.

Keep up the great work! <3

kberhenkekberhenkeover 8 years ago
Come on Tamara you can break her!!

You are an amazing writer, this is our first comment for any story on the site...

My wife and I met at an all girl's school, and have been together since, but we understand Tamara's initial frustrations, and my wife and myself have been rooting for her to break her. My wife and I feel we are getting revenge on our nemesis from high school through Tamara. But... we wouldn't be surprised if this was Kristas plot nearly the whole time....

Dang you for keeping us on the edge of the seat and addicted to this story like drugs!!!!

XOXOX Maggi B and Kristal B. We love ya!

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionover 8 years agoAuthor
MrSnijder, kastanie26, kberhenke

MrSnijder, I just wanted to say that I appreciate your encouragement and loyalty. I remember posting my first chapter. In some ways it feels like it's been forever, and in other ways it seems like yesterday. I was very apprehensive about how it would be received, I remember you being one of the first to comment and give me the validation that others enjoyed my work as well. So, thank you for giving me the motivation to make it this far and thank you for sticking it out with me.

kaatanie26, Thank you for sticking it out with me too! Your English is perfect. Thank you for the kind words, and I hope I don't disappoint in future chapters!

kberhenke (Maggi and Kristal), I was shocked when you said you'd never left a comment before. Not because that is strange in itself, but I already feel like you've been with me this entire journey! There are a number of names I start to recognize through repeated likes on my chapters, and I have noticed your moniker for a while now. However, I hadn't realized you'd never commented. I do often find myself looking at the names I recognize, but know have never commented and wonder what their story is. The people who consistently leave their mark on my chapters, but otherwise stay silently in the background. It means so much to me that I was the recipient of your first comment, and I appreciate you sharing a little about your background! I had no idea that anyone was making a personal connection with Tamara, although I do know feelings are mixed as to who should come out on top in the end. Whatever direction I choose to go, I'm thankful for your kind words and giving be a chance to put a name to the moniker (or names rather, but curse you both for having unusual spellings ;-) ) I especially appreciate knowing that my story is enjoyed by people with experiences that differ wildly from my own. Thanks again, and hope to hear from you both in future chapters!

Et al., I'll take this opportunity is let everyone know that the progression of chapter 16 is going slowly due to a combination of work and life. At this point, it's looking unlikely I'll have a chapter out this month. However, I'll work hard to try and catch up! If nothing else, I'll try to make it up to you all with another double chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reverse!

When Is Sara Gonna Start Raping Tamara???

MrSnijderMrSnijderover 8 years ago
Take all the time you need :3

Stories like this take time to make properly and with such amazing quality, it amazes me how you manage to do this every month :P. Its no problem at all if there wont be another chapter this month, at least its underway and we have something to look forward to.

I also really appreciate you keeping us up-to-date with the progress of the story and the difficulty's in making it, most writers would just leave the readers wondering :P.

Thanks so much for creating this story.

(Good luck, can't wait for the next chapter!!! :3)

Greeting's from the Netherlands! Scott

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 8 years ago
Very good!

I am truly impressed. Don't stop. Please! I need to know how this ends!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous