Curious Girls Ch. 14-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved the way his hands felt as they massaged my chest and the feel of his lips on my neck. I knew things were moving fast, but I didn't want him to stop. I also didn't want to give Michael the idea I wasn't interested. I'd fantasized about this happening so many times when I was younger, it was surreal to be here with him now. His stubble grazed my skin as he sucked softly on my neck causing goosebumps to ripple through my body.

He reached down and lifted my shirt over my head. I didn't even have time to figure out if I should stop him before it was off. The only thought running through my head was that him taking my shirt off gave me the right to remove his too. Somewhere in the back of my mind, there was a voice telling me I should slow things down, but I could stop things at any time, right? The question was, how far was I willing to let things go?

I pulled his shirt off and he tossed it to the side while I stared in awe at his tanned skin, smooth chest, and firm pectorals. I'd seen him without his shirt when he was playing basketball, but this was different somehow. I rolled him off the couch onto the floor, landing on top of him. He looked at me with surprise, but he didn't seem to mind. I pressed my lips against his before making my way down his neck to his chest. I kissed all over his chest, gently teasing his nipples with my tongue, and generally just enjoying the way his firm pectorals felt against my lips. He ran his fingers through my hair as my lips trailed down his washboard abs, and I felt him gently applying pressure to my head until my face was hovering over the crotch of his jeans. I could tell he was turned on, and I loved knowing that I was the one responsible for the bulge in his jeans.

I found myself staring in awkward discomfort. It seemed like he was waiting for something to happen.

"Michael, what-" I started to ask as he slid his hands down to his jeans, slowly pulling down his zipper. He reached through the opening in his pants.

"Michael, wait. What are you doing?!" I asked as a panicked feeling came over me.

"What? I thought you wanted to..." He looked a little flustered.

"No! I mean, I do. I-I don't think I'm ready for this quite yet. We only just started talking again."

"No, you're right. I understand," he said reluctantly. He thought for a moment before brightening. "What about if I go first?" He asked as he flipped me onto my back and started to unfasten my jeans.

My mind was a whirlpool of desire and lust. I desperately wanted to let him continue. The thought of him between my legs was intensely arousing. However, I wasn't sure I was in the right state of mind to be making these types of decisions. This was going way better than I'd ever fantasized. I was so wet by now, and thinking about him getting me off with his mouth was only doing me in faster. I wondered idly if having a boyfriend would help protect me from Tamara. Tamara-the belt! Fuck! I panicked.

"Michael, wait." I grabbed his hands. "Why don't we save that for next time," I winked at him.

"Or you could lie back and enjoy your self this time... and we can do it again next time too." He grinned as he finished pulling my zipper down.

"Michael, stop!" I pushed him off of me in a panic and leapt to my feet.

"Sorry," he said sheepishly. "I was just playing around. I wasn't going to make you do anything you didn't want."

"I'm leaving now," I said with a mix of irritation and panic as I zipped my jeans back up and grabbed my shirt. I couldn't believe he'd kept trying after I said no.

"Sara, wait..." he protested as I closed the door hurriedly behind me.

I caught my breath as I walked back toward the park. I'd nearly given into him. In fact, I might have let things go much further had it not been for the chastity belt. I wasn't sure yet if i was thankful the belt stopped me or not. At the moment, it was hard to see it as anything but a hassle.

As I arrived at my car, I realized with panic that my car keys were missing. I searched my pockets but found nothing. Had I lost them earlier in the park? Under the bleachers? I walked the park several times, looking carefully over everywhere I had been. I was about to give up when it hit me. I must have lost them at Michael's apartment. It was a twenty minute walk back, and they might not even be there. Fuck. It sure would be nice to have a phone right now.

I didn't want to deal with him again after the way I'd left things. I sighed. If I was going to try to turn this into a relationship, I would have to speak with him again soon or later anyway. Now that I had gotten some distance, I wondered if perhaps I had been a bit too hasty with him.

I reluctantly walked all the way back and knocked on the apartment door. Michael answered.

"Sara?" He asked in surprise. "Look, I'm sorry about before."

"It's OK." I smiled. "I overreacted. I hope I didn't insult or embarrass you because I really like you. I'm not used to being so intimate with anyone, and I just need things to move a bit slower."

"It's perfectly fine, I understand completely. So, you'd be up for hanging out again some time soon?"

"Absolutely." I smiled. "Oh, and one of the reasons I came back was I think I may have left my keys here?"

"Oh? Come on in. We'll see if we can find them."

I hesitated. "No. Probably best if I don't come in right now. I have to be somewhere, and if I come in again, I may not be able to leave." I winked at him.

"Fair enough," He grinned. He disappeared for a few minutes before returning with my keys. "Yep, they were in the couch. You know, if you're going to leave things behind, you're supposed to give me enough time to actually call you back."

We laughed and, before parting ways again, he leaned in and kissed me. I was glad we'd patched things up. I was cautiously optimistic that I could somehow use this to my advantage. At a minimum, he'd give me somewhere safe I could go and be free from Tamara when Krista wasn't around. As a best case, once we got closer, perhaps I could tell him everything that had happened and have him help me. But, if I was going to win his heart quickly, I was going to need to get this belt off. I doubted he was exactly going to jump at the idea of inviting me to live with him when I wouldn't have sex with him.

I took a deep breath. I was getting way too ahead of myself, but I was excited by the possibilities. I never would have considered jumping so quickly into things with a man before, but I wanted so badly to be safe from Tamara that I would have done almost anything. I just had to make sure I didn't scare him off by being overly eager. Still, perhaps letting him go down on me would be an acceptable level of intimacy for now. I grinned at the thought. Oh, sure, I also liked the thought of giving him head, but I couldn't stop thinking about him between my legs.

I walked all the way back to my car again and, with keys in hand, finally made my way to the hardware store. I arrived to find they'd already closed for the evening. According to their sign, they closed at six. The clock in my car read twelve minutes after six. I couldn't believe I'd just missed my window. If I hadn't lost my keys, I would have made it with time to spare. I cursed my terrible luck.

*****

As I reached home, I decided to check the garage to see if I could find anything useful. My dad's workshop hadn't been touched since he passed. Neither Krista nor myself knew anything about tools, so it hadn't even occurred to me until now to check . As I rummaged through his collection of tools, I may as well have been reading a foreign language. I couldn't find anything that looked like it was made to cut through a lock. As I was about to give up in defeat, I spotted a small lock with a key inside the keyhole. Of course! Why hadn't that occurred to me before? Could a lock be all it took to make my bedroom safe again? It would be perfect timing since I wasn't comfortable sharing a bed with my sister anymore-not while wearing the chastity belt.

Sure enough, the lock fit perfectly in the latch Tamara had installed on my window. There was now a lock both on the outside and on the inside, but it meant Tamara wouldn't be able to get in the window anymore. She could still enter through the bedroom door, but I would look into changing the lock before she stayed the night again. I collapsed onto my bed and slowly drifted off. Finally, sweet safety.

*****

I awoke to the sensation that someone else was in my bed with me. I resisted the urge to panic and cautiously opened my eyes. In the darkness above me, I could just make out something above me. I was abruptly blinded by the lamp on my night stand. I squinted as my eyes struggled to adjust, and I felt the weight of someone shifting in bed while straddling my stomach. I felt knees press against my upper arms.

"Wake up, Sara! It's time to play," a familiar voice goaded me.

As my eyes adjust to the light, I was not at all surprised to see Tamara was sitting on top of my chest looking down at me.

"Tamara? What the he-How did you get in here?"

"You know what was really strange," Tamara asked as she looked down at me. "Somehow a lock ended up on your side of the window, but I know you would never do that. You enjoy our visits too much."

"Tamara, please... what do you want?"

"I already told you. I want to play."

"Well, I don't want to play. I want to sleep." I insisted.

"How can you be tired? I'm wide awake!"

"How did you even get in here? The window was locked."

"It was very fortunate for the both of us that I came to see you earlier this evening. But, you weren't here, so I decided to wait and surprise you."

"You were in my room the whole time?" My mouth went dry. I realized I'd never checked the outside lock before bed. I just assumed it would still be there. How did she always seem to be one step ahead of me? Or was I just the unluckiest woman in the world?

"Yep. I was in your closet, but I accidentally fell asleep for a couple of hours. Hence the reason I'm wide awake right now-that and excitement about finally getting to resume our training."

She seemed legitimately excited. She couldn't stop smiling and bouncing with anticipation. I couldn't believe I'd actually thought I might be safe in my own room.

"Tamara, I'm not gay, and I'm never going to be. No matter how much you may wish I was into you, it's never going to happen. I'm sorry, but I'm sure there has to be someone else you can explore your sexuality with."

"You are so in denial. I've seen you watching me. I've see the way you stare at my tits when you think I'm not looking-the way you watch my ass when you follow behind me. Don't get me wrong, I can't blame you. I do have some nice... assets." She laughed. "But, I can tell what you're thinking. I can see in your eyes how badly you want to please me. Why is it so hard for you to admit to yourself?"

I sighed in defeat. I'd have a better chance of winning an argument against a brick wall.

"Now... let's get that belt off of you and see if we can't both have a little fun," she continued, grinning.

As she turned her head and reached backward, I attempting to surprise her by shoving her off of me. I got as far as lifting my arms halfway into the air before they were jerked back toward the headboard. I hadn't realized my arms had been restrained with twine. The line was tied around my wrists, wrapped around the bed posts and it ended in Tamara's hand. With everything else going on, I hadn't noticed her holding the rope lines. They allowed her to pull my arms down simply by tugging the ropes. She must have tied them carefully around my wrists while I slept.

"I can't wait to cum on your mouth again," she moaned, "I'm already getting wet just thinking about it."

She held the ropes taut with one hand while stroking my hair with the other. She partitioned my hair into two segments, and carefully tied each rope end to a makeshift pigtail.

As she released my wrists, it only took one attempt for me to realize the effectiveness of what she'd done. I yanked at my restraints to feel an unexpected pain shoot through my scalp. The harder I struggled to escape, the more I hurt myself.

She grinned. "You just lie there while I make us both comfortable."

She descended from the bed onto the floor. She was right about one thing. It was hard not to notice the way her cleavage bounced in her low-cut shirt. Her breasts always looked like they were trying to burst through her clothing, and even more so when she had them on partial display. I couldn't help think how many men, and even women, would have loved to see Tamara's breasts. Hell, I couldn't help wonder what lengths Krista would go to in order to get a glimpse under Tamara's shirt. Yet, I would have done almost anything to get her to stop showing them to me. And true to form, her shirt was already over half off.

Her hair fell away as her shirt pulled free. Her black bra stood out in stark contrast to her pale white breasts. She sucked her lower lip between her teeth and bit gently as she reached behind her back. I realized I had a very short window of opportunity to escape, and using the time to stare at Tamara's tits was hardly a good use of that time. Yet, I couldn't help it. The way her naked breasts swayed and bounced was always hypnotic to me. When they popped out of her bra, it was always like they were thanking her for freeing them. Her large, pink areolas and erect nipple also stood out against her skin, as if they were proudly on display and demanding attention.

As her bra fell to the floor, I shook my head and focused. I had to get my arms free before she came back. I wiggled on the bed, slowly inching my way toward the headboard. If I could get close enough, perhaps I could give my arms enough slack to untie the knots in my hair. Tamara massaged her breasts gently; Her hands seemed so small in comparison. I returned my attention once again to my restraints. I was now able to reach my hair with my arms, and I slowly started picking at the knots.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?" Tamara exclaimed angrily.

"Wha-? No-nothing." I stammered.

She quickly grabbed my ankles and tugged, pulling me back toward the food of the bed and simultaneously yanking my arms back. Pain shot through my head as my hair got pulled in the process. She quickly reached to the floor and pulled out the twine she'd used to tie my arms.

"Tamara, no! Please."

"I know you're scared, but this is for your own good, Sara." Tamara insisted as she lay topless across my legs, her large, soft breasts mashing against my legs. She wrapped the twine around my right leg, tying it firmly into a knot. She pulled the twine under the bed around the bedpost, and then the other, using it to hold my leg firmly against the bed while she laid over the left. I tried to struggle, but she was easily able to get the twine around my left leg and finish tying it off such that both of my legs were now restrained.

"Tamara. Please stop this! I know I was pretty mean to you at times, and I realize I should have apologized to you much sooner than I did. But, remember how we got to this point? You have more than made me sorry for the way I treated you."

In response, Tamara simply stood back and unzipped her jeans.

"Tamara! Things have gone too far. You have to stop this instant!" I tried once again.

Tamara's jeans fell to the floor revealing her firm, freckled legs.

"Tamara! Stop! Just end this now, and I promise no one will ever have to know."

I watched with resignation as her panties dropped to the floor. She straddled my legs and crawled over my body, her breasts hanging down and swaying rhythmically as she did. She stopped to sit on my chest.

"You know, you could end this at any time. All you have to do is give in." She paused. "I'll tell you what. If you lick me once-and I mean really lick me-I'll leave you alone."

I was stunned. Was she being honest? Or was she trying to trick me?

"A-Are you for real?" I asked uncertainly.

"Absolutely. You give me a quality orgasm with your tongue, and if you don't decide then and there that you want to give me a second orgasm, I'll never bother you again."

I was torn. Tamara had shown me time and time again she couldn't be trusted. However, I had no doubt in my mind that things never would have progressed this far if only I'd pacified her much earlier. I still kicked myself when I thought about how easy Tamara had tried to be on me. She'd only demanded that I let her sit on my face for a single hour, and I'd refused. Since then, I'd lost count of the number of hours I'd spent with my face wedged between her ass cheeks. And I especially didn't want to think of the number of hours my face had been in her pussy. I shuddered and then sighed in resignation.

I was repulsed by the thought, more than I'd ever been by anything before, but I was too afraid of what Tamara was becoming. She was out of control, and there was no escape in sight for me. If I had this chance, didn't I have to try? I didn't really see how things could get worse, but somehow Tamara had kept finding new ways to humiliate me.

"OK." My mouth was dry. "I'll do it."

Tamara's mouth suddenly grew into the biggest smile I'd ever seen.

"Really? This is so exciting! You're going to love it so much you'll never want to stop."

I was sure that wasn't true. If she tasted half as bad as she smelled, I already knew I was in for a very unpleasant experience.

"You have to promise though. If I do this, and I don't like it, you'll really leave me alone."

"Trust me," Tamara grinned, "You're going to like it."

"Promise me."

"OK! I promise," She exclaimed in annoyance.

No matter how many times I licked my lips, they still felt dry. Tamara scooted closer, her hairy mound slowly moved directly over my mouth. Staring so closely at her mound was already causing me to have second thoughts. It somehow looked even more repulsive to me now that I was contemplating pleasuring her with my mouth. My lips parted, and I slowly stuck out my tongue. Millimeter by millimeter, it got closer to Tamara. With each smidgen more I stuck out my tongue, I anticipated her taste filling my mouth. I knew it wouldn't be long. I just hoped it didn't cause me to gag too badly. I felt her curly pubic hair against my tongue, and I cringed.

"Wait!" Tamara exclaimed, pulling away from my mouth. "If you're going to do this for me, I should make sure you enjoy yourself too.

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked, enjoying my temporary reprieve.

"Like last time. That means it's time to take that belt off!"

"No!" I exclaimed, surprising us both. "It's OK. You don't have to do anything for me."

Despite my protests, she climbed off the bed and grabbed a key out of her pocket. She began unlocking locks on my chastity belt, quickly nearing the the one I'd jammed.

"Tamara, please... just let me focus on taking care of you. I don't want to be distracted from giving you the best experience I can."

She paused for a moment. "Tempting. However, as much as I want to believe you'll love how I taste, there's no point in throwing away any opportunity to help guarantee your enjoyment."

She slid the key in and tried to turn it. Then she tried again.

"What the-it won't open." Tamara exclaimed in surprise, examining the lock more closely.

"Tamara-wait!"

"You little fucker," she exclaimed, "You broke this lock trying to remove it, didn't you!"

"No! Tamara, I don't know what you're talking about," I lied.

"So, a piece of metal just happened to get stuck in the lock attached to your waist, and you're going to claim someone else did it?"

"I-I don't know what happened." I plead in fear.

She grabbed her panties off the floor and climbed quickly back onto the bed and re-straddled my chest.