Curious Girls Ch. 14-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please-"

Before I knew what was happening, her fingers stung my cheek bringing tears to my eyes. Before I could react, she shoved her panties between my lips, forcing them entirely into my mouth. She slapped me a second time.

"I was going to go to be so nice to you. We had a deal, and I really was going to let you go. And then you go and pull this shit? The deal's off."

She slapped me a third time, but the panties were effective at muffling my protests. She was clearly angry.

"I've been looking forward to this all day, and you've ruined everything."

I spat the panties out.

"Tamara, there's no reason our deal can't still hold."

"You betrayed me." Her eyes narrowed in anger. "I've changed my mind. You don't deserve to orgasm. As badly as I want to feel your tongue, you're going to have to get on your knees and beg before I let you taste me."

I sighed. I wasn't sure if I was disappointed or not by this new development.

"Well, then can you let me go now?"

"I said you're not allowed to orgasm. I didn't say your training was over." Tamara mused as she climbed off the bed and grabbed something out of her purse. "Besides, I don't get you in this position nearly enough lately, and I hate to waste an opportunity."

"But you said that you weren't going to-" I trailed off. I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"Wasn't going to what? Fuck your face?" Tamara said crudely.

"Well, yes." I blushed.

She climbed back onto the bed, turning so she was facing my feet. Her red hair curled as it flowed down her back, obscuring much of her skin. The only part it didn't obscure was the part I really wished it would.

"I don't see why your training has to be so limited. You need to learn to enjoy every part of my body, not just my pussy. For example, I don't think you've ever appreciated my ass nearly enough."

She lowered her large, but firm ass so that it was just barely touching my face, rubbing her soft skin slowly back and forth over my face, my nose partially sliding into her cheeks. I'd always thought a rock hard ass on a man was incredibly sexy, but I never realized just how nasty asses could be until Tamara. If you'd asked me a year ago what was the most humiliating thing I could be forced to do, I'd probably have said kissing someone's ass. But Tamara had shown me that not only was it more embarrassing being forced to lick someone's ass but it was ten times worse when that ass belonged to another woman. And it certainly didn't help when I hated that woman with every fiber of my being. I turned my head away, but she was as quick as ever to react. She reached behind her and pulled my head straight, locking it between her legs.

"Tamara, your ass is so nasty. I'm never going to enjoy having it on my face. Besides, what makes you think this time would be any different than every-" I was abruptly muffled as she let her weight rest on my nose and mouth. A moment later, she sat back up.

"That's because you weren't wearing your belt before." She sat back on my face for a few minutes before sitting up again.

I gasped for oxygen. "But, you said you can't get the belt off." I protested in confusion.

"Lucky for you, I don't need to," She smiled. "Not when I have this."

I couldn't see what she was holding. The only thing I could see was Tamara's ass hovering over my face. As she descended, I was back to seeing nothing at all as my head disappeared into her soft, warm cheeks. Tamara didn't have an excessively large ass by any stretch, but it was large enough that it had no trouble fully encompassing a good half my head.

I heard a click, and I was shocked as I felt vibrating between my legs. Not just between, the vibrations carried all the way through my body. I squirmed, trying to get away from what I assumed was a vibrator Tamara was using to stimulate me through the belt. That was why I was surprised when I felt both of her hands her pulling roughly on her two makeshift ponytails. As she pulled my head tightly into her ass cheeks she wiggled her ass roughly on my face. I suspected Tamara wouldn't be happy until she literally managed to get squeeze my head entirely inside her ass hole. I was reminded of the terrible dreams I'd had where that had actually happened. It scared me to think about what it would be like if that was actually possible. I had no doubt that Tamara wouldn't hesitate to do exactly as she'd done in my dreams. As I continued trying to squirm away, I realized the belt itself was vibrating, and sending those vibrations all the way up into my body through the vaginal plug Tamara and forced into me.

Most of Tamara's 131 lbs were forcing my face into her ass cheeks, and it felt nice. Well, her ass crushing my head wasn't specifically enjoyable, but it was hard to separate the two feelings in my mind. It wasn't a strong vibration, not nearly enough for me to reach orgasm, but it felt annoyingly nice.

"Before long," Tamara continued, "You're not just going to get turned on at the thought of making me cum, but at the thought of sucking my nipples, licking my ass-maybe even my sweaty armpits. I could even train you so you would get wet from me spitting on you. Well, wetter," she laughed. " She was getting excited as she thought about all the prospects. "I wonder if I could train you to get turned on by me farting in your face," She laughed. "So much potential, so little time. In fact, I bet with enough training, you'll be drenched the moment I enter the same room. My very presence will turn you on so much that you'll be powerless to do anything but get on your knees and beg me to cover your face with my cum."

I wanted to protest, but I knew any words I managed to get out would be swallowed by her ass as effortlessly as it swallowed my face. She bounced gently, giving me just enough oxygen between bounces to keep my lungs from burning too severely. Each time, I was able to open my eyes just long enough to see her white, freckled ass coming back down. After a while, she let her weight rest on my face, enjoying the power that came with controlling my breath.

"I'd forgotten how satisfying it was to have that smug face of yours between my ass cheeks. Too bad I didn't bring a book. I could sit here all day."

I tried several times to turn my head away. However, each time I tried, she simply shifted her ass to the side and caught my face between her cheeks, using it to turn my face upward. She eventually sat up and allowed me a moment to catch my breath.

"Kiss my ass," she demanded. It was hard for me to focus on much other than the vibrating between my legs; It just kept going.

I reluctantly puckered my lips, kissing her soft skin. It was amazing how an ass like hers could look so good from a distance, but absolutely repulsive up close. She didn't say anything, so I continued to kiss her skin as she moved over my face allowing me access to the rest of her ass. This continued for what felt like forever.

"It feel so good to feel your lips on my ass," she moaned. "For future reference, that's a great way to show me you know your place." She slid her hands over her buttocks and separated them with her fingers. "Now, lick my asshole. I know how much you love that."

I was going crazy with how amazing the vibrating between my legs was feeling, but I tried to ignore the feelings of arousal as I forced my tongue against her asshole. The last thing I wanted to associate with the intense feelings of pleasure I was feeling was the taste of her ass on my tongue. Suddenly, the vibrations between my legs stopped allowing me to collect my thoughts for a moment.

"Damn, has it been thirty minutes already?" She grinned. "Your belt has an auto-shut off timer. It only will stay on for thirty minutes at a time. I guess time flies when you're having fun, eh?" I heard a click and the belt resumed vibrating. Damn it! I was already getting so wet and yet the vibrations were nowhere nearly intense enough to do more than tease. With my nose pressed between her cheeks, I continued licking the full length of Tamara's ass. She was "kind" enough to keep her cheeks spread widely for me while I worked away, focusing on her anus.

"Fuck, that's nice. Keep doing that," She urged.

I had no idea how long it had been, but my tongue was starting to get sore. How could she not get bored of this?! The belt stopped vibrating once again. Damn. Did that mean I'd been licking Tamara's ass for a full half of an hour? I felt disgusted, especially once I realized that without the distraction of the vibrations, I was acutely aware of how unpleasant her ass actually was. Her smell and taste permeated my senses, flooding into my nose and over my tongue. I couldn't believe how oblivious I'd been with pleasure radiating through my body.

She moaned, "It's hard to believe it's already been another thirty minutes. I guess you can have a break from licking my ass." She turned around. "I was worried that you might be getting too numb down there, but I have a surprise for you. It turns out this vibrator can vibrate patterns too."

"Tamara, please. It's been an hour. Isn't that enough?"

"Hmmmmmm... no, actually. Not by a long shot." She leaned over, letting her breasts hang over my face. "It's been too long since I've felt your lips on my breasts as well," she moaned."

No matter how many times I saw them, I never failed to be surprised by how big her breasts were up close. She slowly rubbed her clearly erect nipples against my lips.

"Suck them. You know you've missed it."

I didn't bother resisting her. I knew from past experience that I could fight all I wanted, but it would still end with her breast in my mouth. I parted my lips and let the weight of her breast rest on my lips. I gently sucked on her nipple.

"That's pathetic," she laughed, "Get some tongue in there."

I reluctantly complied by sliding my tongue over her firm nipple. It would never feel normal doing this to another woman, especially one with such enormous breasts, but it was far preferable to licking her in any number of other places. Her breasts never looked larger than hanging over my head like this, and at the same time, they never ceased to make me envious. I stopped sucking and began teasing her nipple with my tongue, circling it. I wasn't sure I'd be able to get my entire mouth around her entire areolas even if I wanted to. I hoped that if I did a good job on her breasts, she'd be more inclined in the future to "let" me play with them instead of forcing me to lick her in any number of other places. I'd take her breasts any day over just about anything else. Her areolas were on the larger side, and I wasn't sure I'd be able to get my entire mouth around her entire areolas even if I wanted to. It was surprisingly challenging to lick her areolas in their entirety as her breasts jiggled in response to my attention. I ended up licking a good portion of her breasts by the time I was satisfied that I'd given proper attention to her areolas, flicking her nipples playfully with my tongue each time they crossed my lips. I proceeded to kiss her breasts all over-first one breast, and then the other.

With the new vibration pattern, I felt a renewed sense of pleasure as her breasts assaulted my face.

"Hey, remember that fun game we used to play?"

"Game? What ga-" I suddenly found myself cut off as she covered my mouth with her soft flesh and began squeezing her breast through my lips.

She laughed. "It really is too bad I can't fit my entire breast in your mouth. Can you imagine?"

I couldn't help but squirm at the vibrations in my panties. They made everything else not seem quite so bad because they drew the focus from what was going on. Even as her soft breast squeezed into my mouth, prying my jaw wide open, the vibrations took over my body and filled it with rapture. I wasn't even bothered when she started slapping me in the head with her heavy bosom.

I lost track of the amount of time I spent staring at her enormous bosom as she continued deriving enjoyment making me lick and kiss every inch of her breasts in great detail. That by itself was a big undertaking with their large size, but she took breast worship breaks by entertaining herself as she used them to slap me in the face, smother me, and forced them into my mouth. As she finally pulled away from my face and sat up, I hoped she'd leave me in peace. At long last, the vibrating between my legs stopped for the third time.

"So, have you been enjoying yourself? I bet you're pretty wet by now."

She didn't know the half of it. My pussy was wetter than it'd probably ever been before and was starting to feel a bit numb from the consistent stimulation, but the alternating patterns and intensity in the vibrations kept the arousal feeling fresh.

"I know I've been enjoying myself, although I'm so disappointed that neither of us are going to have an orgasm tonight. You have no idea how badly I want one right now." She bit her lip. "I'm so horny right now," she moaned, sitting up and sliding her fingers between her legs directly over my face. With her other hand, she clicked the remote yet again.

"Please, Tamara. Not again." I begged. The vibrations were definitely starting to numb me, and the vaginal plug inside me was starting to get very uncomfortable with the continual vibrations. Yet, despite all my discomfort, it was still causing pleasurable feelings throughout my body. Tamara's fingers were noticeably wet with her arousal as she played with herself inches from my face.

"Mmmm. Fuck," She moaned. Upon noticing I I had closed my eyes, she slapped my cheek with her hand. "Don't look away unless you want it on your face instead," she warned.

I forced myself to watch her, despite my extreme discomfort. She fingered her swollen clit, teasing it. "Damn it, I want to fuck your face-possibly more than I've ever wanted to before," she gasped as her scent filled my nostrils. "No. I'm going to be good, because the next time I do fuck your face, it's going to feel incredible."

She came close to orgasming several times before finally letting herself calm down. She rubbed her wet fingers over my lips before climbing off the bed and untying me. As I pulled myself free and caught my breath, I looked around to find Tamara was already dressed and in the window.

"Have a great night. I can't wait until next time," She grinned. "And, I'll make you another deal. If you don't try to take your belt off again, I won't make you lick me until you're ready. If you do try to take it off, well... let's just say you really, really won't like your punishment. " She blew me a kiss. And with that, she was gone leaving my window open and my belt still vibrating.

I wiped the wetness from my face with my sleeve. I wanted to get up and wash myself in the bathroom, but I was too sore to move, and I didn't want to try walking with the vibrator still going. So, I just lay there wallowing in an equal mix of pleasure and misery waiting for vibrations to stop, knowing it would take much, much longer before the pent up arousal would fade away enough for me to finally fall asleep.

*****

I hid in my room most of the next day. I was too depressed to even entertain the idea of getting out of my bed until early afternoon, and it was nearly dinner time before my hunger forced me to venture again into the real world. Krista was on the phone downstairs.

"I have something I want to talk to you about later tonight," I heard her say.

It sounded like she was talking to Tamara in the kitchen, so I decided to flip on the T.V. until she was done. I didn't want to get pulled into whatever plans they were making. I hopped on the couch, and skimmed through shows. Nothing really caught my attention, yet about thirty minutes later, I realized I'd lost track of time. Surely, Krista was off the phone by now. Just as I started to get up , the doorbell rang. I peered through the peephole to see Tamara standing at the door. The very sight of her filled me with dread-certainly not the arousal she desired. Before I could say anything, Krista appeared behind me and grabbed the door handle.

"Tamara! Great, you made it. Come on in."

Tamara squeezed by me leaving me surprised and holding the door.

"What's going on?" I asked, uneasily.

"I decided to make dinner tonight," Krista replied, "So I invited Tamara over. We're going to watch a movie too. You should join us!"

"No, no. It's alright. I wouldn't want to intrude on your evening." I said hurriedly. "In fact, I have a date of my own."

"What? Since when?"

"It's a new thing," I said defensively. I had no date to speak of, but a call to Michael could surely rectify that.

"Sara, can you close the door and then come help me quickly in the kitchen?" Krista asked with a polite, yet forced smile.

"Uh, sure." I followed to where Tamara couldn't hear us.

"Look, Sara. I appreciate what you're doing, but you don't have to do this on my account. I want you to stay."

"Your account?" I asked, puzzled.

"You called Tamara my date."

"I did?" I hadn't meant to.

"Yeah, and it's not like that. We're just two friends getting together for dinner and a movie."

"I-It doesn't matter, anyway. I really do have a date." I lied again. Why didn't anyone think I could have a date?

"Whatever, I just wanted to let you know that I'd love it if you stayed. Think about it?"

"Sure, whatever," I sighed in exasperation.

"Tell Tamara I'll be out after in a second. I actually do need to check on dinner," She grinned at me.

I headed toward the door. I had no intention of staying around. I just had to make it past Tamara.

I quietly made my way down the hallway. I was almost to the door when Tamara stepped between me and the door.

"Sara," Tamara said sternly. "Stay."

"I can't, I have a da-" I tried to protest as I skirted around her.

"Sara. You're going to stay, is that clear?"

"I-I-" I stammered, unsure what to do. Just then, Krista returned.

"Sara, did you decide to stay?"

"Of course," I faked a smile, "How could I not want to spend the evening with my sister and her amazing friend?"

Despite the fact my affirmation was dripping with sarcasm, Krista was oblivious to anything but her view of the world. I wished I could go back to being as naive as my little sister.

*****

We settled into the couch as the movie began. Krista was still cooking dinner, but we wanted to get a head start on the movie while dinner finished. Tamara and I sat on opposing sides of the couch with Krista inbetween. However, about 15 minutes into the movie Krista stood up.

"Hey, pause the movie for a sec. I need to go check on dinner."

"I can go," I offered, not wanting to be left alone with Tamara.

"No, it's fine! I'm on it. You guys just relax and enjoy yourselves."

She disappeared into the kitchen, and I awkwardly avoided eye contact with Tamara. She, on the other hand, stared at me intently.

"I'm so glad you decided to stay."

"I'm starting to regret it already." I grimaced..

"Don't be like that. Think of the fun we can have while Krista is gone."

"Wait, what? What do you mean?" I sat up in alarm.

"Well, I know you like looking at my chest, so why waste this alone time together?"

I started to protest quietly, not wanting to alert Krista. However, Tamara was already pulling down her already low neckline. With minimal work on her part, out popped her breasts. "Tamara!" I hissed urgently. "Krista will be back any minute."

"Shhhhhhh... just enjoy the moment," She grinned. "Well, I guess I could help with that." She pulled something out of her pocket that looked like a remote and pressed it. Suddenly, I felt a familiar vibration sensation permeating my body. I looked away uneasily as pleasure shot through my body.

"Don't look away! You know you want to watch." She smiled as she reached down and squeezed her big breasts. "Or maybe you'd like to watch them jiggle?" She asked as she bounced up and down gently on the couch cushions.