All Comments on 'Curious Girls Ch. 21-22'

by precipiceofoblivion

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
kastanie26kastanie26about 8 years ago
Awesome!

I am pleased to be the first to congratulate you on this stunning sequel! I'm thrilled ! You've exceeded all my expectations! Intense, wild and wonderfully written!

Each hour of waiting was worth it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Deja Vu?

IMO this wasn't your best chapter(s) but it wasn't the worst either. Worth the wait. The only real note that I have is that you basically ended this chapter(s) the same way it started which seems weird to me. But what do I know, anyways can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Suggestion

I just thought it strange how sara never bothered to record. You should also have tamara do some stuff to krista too, and make up an excuse for it also. Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Still well written but sorry i am not impressed

A whole lot of wait for very little progress other than making Sara's life even more miserable. Don't know why she doesn't just bite down hard on Tamara's clit that would certainly stop the sexual abuse atleast, and maybe Tamara would finally get over the delusion that Sara is enjoying herself. Also Sara is just way way too stupid, my suspension of disbelief is completely broken with her thought process now. She has absolutely no reason not to tell her sister about Tamara's blackmail at this point. Mainly because Tamara's threat to do the 'Sara treatment' to Krista is completely empty and impossible to back-up. There are only two things that would happen, Krista enjoys it and wants more or Tamara goes to jail for sexual assault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sisters

i really like your storie but in this chapter was nothing new. i would like if the relationship between the sister would become more central for the story. (yes i know my english)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed the scene where Tamera got off by rubbing her soaking wet panties against Sara'a face. Hope there is more of this action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good work

Unlike the others I see the progress that has been made in this chapter. At the start Krista could have been told by Sara what was happening but as Sara has lied again and again and been caught for a second time the relationship between Sara and Krista has been damaged so that she wouldn't believe Sara even if she were told the truth about what had been happening.

Oh and some lovely denim and panty "dry" humping as well thrown in for good measure

As always I wanted more farting but hey ho I understand the focus of this instalment to remove Saras potential escape routes (Both Michael and Krista) considering how the last instalment ended

MrSnijderMrSnijderabout 8 years ago
Good Chapters :D

Loved it! Was worth the wait, I would love to see more farting/scat tho, like Tamara said she might do in chapter 10-11.

Can't wait till the next one :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfect

Every chapters you make are perfect. I don't care if the story don't rush even though i'd like to see Krista dominate Sara too. But i love everything about this story and even if the wait is very long, it's totally worth it. You're one talented writer and when this story end (hope it doesn't end soon) i hope you will make other stories as great as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Worst... Story is getting Typical and loosing its Path

This is not a High road for the story as you are letting Tamara win... It will become Highly Erotic only if you let Sara win and Krista Dominating her but not Forcefully but willingly...

Pls let Sara Krista get Together

DouglasBlueEyesDouglasBlueEyesabout 8 years ago
Anticipation

I am really looking forward to the next chapter. This story keeps getting more interesting. Keep of the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Average chapter

Not as good as I was expecting after 3 months if I'm truly honest, it just seemed to end the same way it started, with an almost identical cliffhanger of Sara and Tamara being caught together. The jeans content was decent and something new but it didn't really interest me. I was really hoping for either Krista to force herself onto Sara in some way, which I hope happens at some point in the future, or for Tamara to follow up with more of the threats from chapters 10-11 about the toilet play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loving it pls add krista

I think tamara should do something to krista in front of sara, because sara is powerless to resist her sister getting facesat. That would be super hot :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Let Krista take control and kick Tamara

U r good writer but Its becoming predictive like any other stories, u should make some changes and let Krista take control of Sara and kick Tamara.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
not bad

I think you need to make Sara the house bitch and be dominated and degraded by everyone tamara, kristen,Madison and amanda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Worth the waiting

At first i want to tell you, that i loved every sentence of the story.

I always like your ability to change little details like the location or the position sara gets abused and keep the story hot with new things like the panty covered orgasm.

Althogh the long waiting i loved the chapters. Almost as good as the chapters 8 9.

Considering the end of the chapter i also would love ether krista starting to dominate sara like tamara does, or tamara starts to dominate krista (unwilling of course ;) and sara has to watch helpless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Predictable

This story is by far the best I've read on the site, but I'm afraid you're falling victim to the same thing that American TV shows do. You're beginning to repeat and draw out many events, because the people are demanding more. Unfortunately this means that many will be disappointed. My suggestion is to change it up. While you are starting to make Tamara pleasure Sara (as well as the start of conditioning her), it is slow so far. Something big should happen, like Sara convincing Krista that none of it was consensual, or Sara actually managing to get the upper hand. I know that it would be difficult to do that without ending the story, but if you pulled it off it would reopen the closing door of surprise and freshness. Maybe turning the tables on Tamara, or Krista joining with Sara to help her (clearly Sara is one weak motherfucker). Just a suggestion though, keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Suggestions

I love your stories they are great! Can you please have tamara facesit krista and try to convince her that she likes it just like sara. Then after she facesits krista, sara talks to krista and convince her that it was nonconsent just like how tamara facesat krista. The two then gain the upper hand and do something to tamara. Would be super hot hoping this will be written!!

-anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

I love YOUR story and you should keep it YOUR story. Each ending leaves me begging for more. I'd also just like to thank you for taking the time in your schedule to keep writing, I know there are LOTs just like me who really appreciate your time. Keep it up and please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hope Tamara Triumphs In The End

Tamara continues to amaze me not just with her sexy, powerful body and the way she throughly owns and dominates Sara but with her cunning intellect as well. Reality is not a fairytale, good does not always win. In a way Tamara is not even the villain some just perceive her to be that. Sara deserves every ounce of punishment she has received and let's be honest she has grown to love it though she refuses to admit it. Let Tamara win so one can learn that all actions have consequences. Sara is learning that. Besides I think Tamara may actually have feelings for Sara. But continue having Tamara dominate Sara's face with her thick, pale, soft ass cheeks. I want Sara to suffocate beneath the soft pillowy weight of Tamara's ass flesh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Add other fetishes as well

Great stories....add more fetishes to do for Sara to make it more interesting

wof2wof2about 8 years ago
Next Chapter

Hey precipiceofoblivion. Just wondering if we can expect another chapter or two this month or next. I know it's hard to give exact time of releases but just wondering if you could give us a little time frame. As always your story keeps me anticipating the next chapter. Keep up the great work.

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionabout 8 years agoAuthor
wof2

While I obviously can't guarantee anything, I've been making good progress today on the story. I expect to have a rough draft finished this weekend. It's my hope to have the story cleaned up by the following weekend, but it will depend a lot on how the next week goes.

I've recently had to start wearing a cast on my foot which has made it even more challenging to work on my story than it already was. However, with any luck, chapter 23 will be out by the end of the month!

wof2wof2about 8 years ago
Thanks for reply

Hey precipiceofoblivion.

Just wanted to say thanks for the reply. I understand how things can get away from us and appreciate you still taking time out of your busy life to keep writing. Hope everything goes ok with your foot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing story

Suspense is killing me man lol, im really hoping tamara wins this, awesome that you added the girlfriend thing that was great.. I cant wait for ch.23 im starting to wonder whats going to happen to krista now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Estimate?

Any idea when the next chapter could be out? :)

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionabout 8 years agoAuthor
Anonymous #20

Rough draft is finished, and I'm about halfway through my initial reading/fixing. I estimate it will probably take another 5-10 hours worth of work before I'm ready to submit. At my current rate of progress, it may be another week or two. I appreciate your patience, and I'll try to get it done as soon as I can!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome work

Can't wait for new chapters!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Yeah, now all you need is Sara going into a mental breakdown. Sara's face already got swollen from Tamara sexual abuse and we can see that all of this is affecting her mentally. Keep up the good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous