Curious Girls Ch. 28-29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as my lips made their way down her body, I couldn't help take a detour at her sudsy breasts. Her large, pink areola and perky nipples were practically begging for my attention. I almost always orgasmed with my face under her delightful ass, but I found myself wondering why I had not been giving her breasts more attention all this time. They were the epitome of voluptuousness.

I closed my lips around her right nipple, taking most of her areola into my mouth as I sucked hungrily on her breast. Switching to the other, I made sure not to neglect either one for too long. Their perky firmness demanded all of my attention. I felt a tickle between my legs as her nipples hardened in my mouth.

If this were any other situation, I would have kissed every inch of her soft skin. But the only thing I could seem to focus on was her delicious nipples. My tongue was all over them as I licked, kissed, sucked, and bit her breasts in an intense flurry of lust and desire. However, as turned on as her breasts were making me, there was something else I wanted even more.

I took a deep breath, pulled my hair out of my face, and resumed kissing my way down her stomach. When I caught a whiff of her arousal, I nearly lost all control. Despite the distant recognition of how irrationally intense my need was, I couldn't make myself stop. I didn't want to stop. I was relieved I had managed to push past all of my doubt and confusion. I was finally going to do this, and I was going to love every minute of it.

I slid my fingers into the waist of her panties and tugged. It was hard to know which was more compelling--the increasingly eager moans which would inevitably culminate with Tamara screaming my name in the throes of orgasmic pleasure or my insatiable and desperate desire to taste every part of her.

As her panties pulled free of her round buttocks, I was shocked by what I saw. "Tamara, you--what did you do?" She grinned, pulling her wet hair behind her ear.

"I wanted tonight to be special for you, so I--cleaned myself up a bit." She wasn't exaggerating. There was not a hair to be found. "Do you like it," she asked, biting her lip again. I had to admit, it did seem like it would make pleasuring her a bit easier--more enjoyable even.

I quickly recovered my composure and grinned as my fingers gently caressed her inner thigh. "How's this for an answer," I asked, leaning down and pressing my lips to hers. I kissed my way tenderly around her mound, working up my bravery.

Her scent was musky and strong--a clear sign that she was ready for me. Her scent had a strange way of setting my pussy ablaze. I wanted to finger myself while I teased her lips with my tongue, but I struggled to maintain focus. Right now was about her alone; my needs would come later.

Cautiously, I pushed my tongue through her vaginal lips. Her pussy was warm and moist. Her scent and taste combined were overwhelmingly intense. I was not completely confident in what I was doing, but thankfully Tamara was not shy about providing direction.

"Your tongue is fucking magical," she moaned. "Fuck. Just like that. Suck my lips!"

I did as she instructed, sucking her engorged flesh between my lips. I worried I might hurt her, but the harder I sucked and pulled, the louder she moaned. As my tongue brushed the underside of her clit, she gasped. "Fuuuuuck," she gasped. "Keep doing that," she instructed forcefully. "Faster. Faster!"

I was flicking her clit with my tongue as fast as I could. "Don't stop," she demanded breathily.

"Tamara, I can't-"

"Shut up and suck my clit."

It was clear she was nearing orgasm, so I tried not to read too much into her terse commands. Her clitoris stood fully engorged, as if it was begging for my mouth to stimulate it further. I closed my lips and sucked as if my life depended on it. I could tell she was getting close.

"Look me in the eyes," she demanded forcefully. I looked up, making eye contact with her. I wasn't sure what I expected. Maybe something a bit more loving? Instead of love, there was a desperate need in her eyes that I found surprising--and a little terrifying.

Her fingers intertwined with my hair, holding my head tightly as the first waves of pleasure began to wash over her. Tamara's slender legs swung around my head, making it difficult to pull my face out of her pussy. And as orgasmic pleasure permeated her entire body, she began to thrust herself urgently against my face. I tried in a sudden panic to push away from her hips but, despite my best efforts, her slick pussy lips continued mashing rhythmically into my face. After twenty or thirty of the longest seconds I'd ever endured, she finally unclenched her legs. I pulled back, gasping for air.

"Sorry," she laughed, "I got a little carried away."

"It's alright," I gasped as I pulled back my hair. I was having trouble catching my breath. When I was trapped, I had suddenly been overcome by feelings of intense anxiety.

"I guess it's your turn now?" Tamara asked, lifting up her head to look at me.

"You're going to take care of me the same way?" I asked playfully, trying to hide my unease.

"You mean--I guess we--well, we hadn't really talked about that," she stammered.

Tamara needed a minute to psych herself up. I could appreciate that. I could use a few minutes to calm down too. I was still feeling tense although I wasn't quite sure why.

"Actually," I interjected as an idea popped into my head, "I know what would help us both relax."

"Is it you going down on me again?"

I laughed. "No, Silly. I'd love for you to sit on my face--the way you usually do. You know how much I love that."

"I have a secret for you," she grinned, "I love it too."

She sat up and guided me to her former spot on the bed. In one, fluid motion Tamara straddled my head and lowered her weight onto my face. But this time, I didn't feel at peace in the warm, dark embrace or her ass. For a few moments, all I felt was nausea. How had I let myself think it was normal to put my face in another woman's ass?

Tamara slowly wiggled her ass on my head, rubbing her cheeks back and forth over my face. I started to protest, but then something strange happened; I started to relax again. My breathing slowed, and I felt my own pussy growing damp. I blamed my confused feelings on my panic attack. Clearly my anxiety was making it hard to think clearly. Thankfully, those feelings had passed--just in time for my mouth to settle directly under Tamara's anus. As my tongue pushed firmly against her tight bud, I continued to feel that familiar sense of arousal, even as I struggled to get enough oxygen. I pulled away to take a moment to catch my breath, and I felt Tamara's hand grip the back of my head.

"Who said you could take a break," Tamara asked playfully.

However, her grip did not match her tone. Her grip was not playful. Despite my attempts to pull away, her hands effortlessly guided my face gently, but firmly, back between her ass cheeks.

The way Tamara kept my face buried in her ass a little longer each time was perversely pleasurable. Despite the burning in my lungs, I couldn't help feel satisfaction in the way she enjoying herself so much that she didn't want me to stop, even long enough for a small breath of air.

"Tamara," I inquired after some time had passed.

"Mmmm?" Tamara moaned, sounding distracted.

"Would you mind if we switch things up," I asked delicately. I was ready for it to be my turn. My jaw and tongue were cramping, and I could use a break. Besides, I was still very aroused and eager to feel my girlfriend's tongue work its magic on me instead.

"Hmmmm, I was just thinking the same thing," Tamara replied. "You're just so amazing that it's hard to let you stop."

"Wait, I thought that was supposed to be for my benefit," I joked.

"Can't it be for both?" Tamara grinned, sitting up and turning around.

"Do I need to move?" I laughed back, sitting up on my elbows.

"No, this is perfect," Tamara had a strange look in her eyes as she shoved me back flat on the bed.

There was nothing to hide the clear signs of her arousal as she climbed over my face, her lips were more swollen than I could ever remember seeing them.

"God, I can't wait to feel your tongue again," she moaned.

"I thought it was my turn," I protested, confused.

"Oh, it will be. It will be. But the way you licked my asshole got me so horny all over again. Can't you indulge me just a teensy bit longer?"

"Of course, Baby," I smiled, trying to hide my mounting frustration. "I'll make you feel so good." I hoped I wasn't laying it on too thick, but now wasn't the best time to start an argument.

"You just lie on your back, relax, and--"

I was cut off by her smooth, soft lips pressing into my face.

"I want to do it this way," she bit her lip, moaning softly.

"I don't know if--" I was silenced by her wet mound pushing against my mouth.

I tried protesting a few more times but eventually gave up. She apparently was not in the mood to listen. Each time I spoke, I was cut off as she mashed her vulva repeatedly into my face. Each time, she thrust a little harder, pushing her smooth, hairless lips firmly against my face. And each time, coating a little more of my face in her copious juices.

"Tamara, what are you doing?"

She didn't answer. Instead, she began gyrating her hips, sliding her pussy back and forth over my mouth and nose. With no hair, her lips were slick and glided effortlessly over my skin. As her breathing became increasingly ragged, her pussy eventually started making its way over the rest of my face as her thrusting became erratic and desperate. It was clear she was increasingly reluctant to pull her lips away from mine for even a moment.

I was starting to feel overwhelmed. I didn't understand what was happening. Her pussy was everywhere, and it was starting to scare me. Her thrusts were becoming hard, hurting my nose as she primarily focused on rubbing her clitoris over my nose. I tried to tolerate her assault until she could finish enjoying herself, but it was too disorienting and anxiety-inspiring that I found myself trying to pull away.

If she noticed, it was at a subconscious level. If I turned my head to the side, she shifted her hips so that she was still able to grind her mound into my face. I couldn't get away from her pussy. The few times I was even able to open my eyes, all I managed to see was either her swollen lips about to swallow my face again or her large breasts bouncing emphatically in rhythm to her thrusting. She gripped my head, holding my hair tightly as she pulled my head into her thrusts.

"Lick me. Fuck. Lick me so I can cum!" She moaned.

I was feeling so uncomfortable. I was having trouble breathing, despite the growing need in my own loins. I didn't understand my own feelings, but I wasn't enjoying this. I tried to force myself to relax. I would make myself go through with this. I had to be absolutely sure I understood my feelings if I was going to go through with marrying Tamara. My pussy was on fire with desire, yet my mind was going crazy with fear, doubt, confusion, and disgust. I pushed my tongue into her pussy, feeling her juices instantly coat my tongue. God, she was so wet.

Tamara's mound hovered above my mouth, just touching my lips as I continued to probe her with my tongue. "Fuck, that feels amazing, Baby. Are you sure you've never done this before," she grinned. There was something strange about the way she smiled. It was almost as if she knew something I didn't. It was hardly the time to ask.

"Fuuuuck. Suck my lips, Baby." She moaned increasingly loudly as I pushed my mouth against her, taking her outer lip between mine. Her taste was overwhelming my senses as her juices flooded into my mouth. She was much wetter this time than before. I instinctively reached my hand between my own legs, trying to put out the fire I was feeling as I sucked her lips deeply into my mouth. "Oh God, Oh fuck," I moaned.

I enjoyed the way I made her feel. I was clearly turned on, so why was I feeling so many other emotions? I pushed my face deeper into her, feeling her juices spreading over my mouth and cheeks as I sucked her inner vaginal lips between my lips, flicking it with my tongue.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh--fuuuuck!" Tamara moaned with increasing intensity. I could tell she was getting close, but so was I. The pleasure I was feeling between my own legs was masking the discomfort I had been feeling earlier. As I became focused on trying to enjoy myself and push the confusion from my head, I inadvertently stopped paying as much attention to Tamara. She noticed almost immediately, and she was so close to orgasm by that point that she apparently wasn't about to wait for me to resume.

Tamara pushed her hot, sopping wet mound back against my mouth, sliding it back and forth against my lips. I was still trying to lick her, but her simultaneous thrusting was making that a challenge. Her bare lips against my face were so wet and slick. Her thick juices were remarkably effective at lubricating my face. This time, it was clear from the determined look in her eyes that she couldn't--wouldn't wait for me to regain my momentum. She was planning to finish herself here and now, with or without my help.

Something about this was feeling strangely familiar and not in a good way. I was getting increasingly uncomfortable, and I needed it to stop. I was having trouble breathing again, but this time I wasn't sure if it was because my mouth and nose were being smothered in Tamara's thick juices or because of my discomfort and lightheadedness.

"Stop! Wa--" I tried to protest. She either didn't hear me, or she didn't care. I was overreacting, wasn't I? I tried to return my focus to my own pleasure as she continued doing her thing, but it was difficult with the discomfort being caused by Tamara's rough grinding. Her juices were also beginning to enter my nose.

I was trying to suffer through it, but it was becoming unbearable. I needed to slow her down a little. "Tamara--" I gasped. "I can't breathe." In response, Tamara reached down and slid her hands into my hair, gripping my head tightly in her hands. Making it even harder for me to get air as she fell into a natural rhythm, her hips grinding in a circular thrusting pattern as her lips slid all over my mouth. Despite my discomfort and panic, I couldn't seem to stop my fingers from rubbing my own clit. The oxygen deprivation was somehow making everything much more intense.

"Oh, God. Oh, God. I'm cumming!" She moaned urgently. I felt her juices thicken and become sticky as her cum mixed with her other juices--all of which was she was still rubbing over the length of my face as she came down slowly from the high of orgasm. Her thrusting slowed and then eventually stopped as she came to a rest, still gasping for oxygen.

The smell, the taste--it was just too much. I had tried to suppress my confused feelings, but now it was too much to ignore. Everything had felt familiar for good reason. I had been in this situation with Tamara before, and I had never enjoyed having Tamara sit on my face. In fact, I remembered hating it more than anything. And I remembered hating Tamara. I remembered everything.

I struggled, trying to push her off of me. "Tamara! Get the fuck off me." I wasn't thinking rationally. I was feeling overwhelmed with the flood of memories, and I desperately needed distance. I needed her off--now.

Unfortunately for me, Tamara was still reeling from the high of her orgasm, seemingly oblivious to the world around her. Her hands which were still clutching my head and she abruptly pulled upward, pulling my face into her sticky crotch. "You bitch," I screamed irrationally as her slick mound pushed roughly into my open mouth, forcing it wide open. Her hand shot to her clit and she began rubbing furiously. Before I could make sense of what was happening, I felt her squirt--directly onto my tongue.

I was in shock, and my world was spinning dangerously out of control. I was all I could do te just lay there, dazed--all fight suddenly gone from my body. She squirted a second time directly into the back of my throat.

Lifting her mound out of my mouth, I struggled not to choke as she continued rubbing her clit. In a moment of genius, I forced my mouth closed in case she squirted more. I didn't want any more of that nasty stuff in my mouth. She did squirt--twice more. The rest of her ejaculate shot primarily on my lips. It was only marginally better than in my mouth, but equally unpleasant.

Before I could wipe her ejaculate from my face, Tamara caught my arm. She just shook her head at me, like she had caught be doing something naughty. Without a word, she pulled my arm under her knee and settled her mound back onto my mouth and nose. I struggled, trying to let her know that I couldn't breathe. She just looked down at me, her eyes boring into my soul. Didn't she see my panic? Didn't she realize I needed air?

I moaned and grunted, desperately trying to get her attention. She just watched me lovingly as she caressed my face and hair, slowly thrusting her mound against my lips, nose, and chin. Oh, God. Didn't she realized she was rubbing her ejaculate all over my face? I tried desperately to make her to stop, but I was distracted as her ejaculate made it's way down my throat, triggering my gag reflex. There was no way I could spit, so I did the only thing I could. I swallowed. My body convulsed as I choked on the mixture of cum and ejaculate, inhaling it and swallowing it at the same time. And with that, everything went black.

To be continued...

*****

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone so much for your (continued) patience! I know it has been longer than usual since I posted a new chapter, and it seems to take longer each time. I worked extra hard to try to finish this chapter faster than the last one, and I partially succeeded. I had most of the chapter written within a few weeks. And then life got in the way, as usual. Here's to hoping for a faster turnaround on chapter 30!

If you have e-mailed me and not received a response, it is not on purpose! I try to respond to everyone, but I sometimes miss an e-mail or forget to reply. It is OK to email me again if I don't respond.

Lastly, I am ever appreciative for those who have been incredible in going above and beyond to help me get these chapters out whether it's proofreading, finding continuity issues, or just helping me hash out thoughts and ideas (and occasionally helping me keep perspective). It all helps more than you know!