All Comments on 'Curious Girls Ch. 31'

by precipiceofoblivion

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anony

Waited patiently for months, just for the author to give in the pressure and introduce piss and shit. This story is officially over. It’s been a fun ride, but this was an awful chapter. It’s clear the author needs to end the story and move on. Goodbye!

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionabout 6 years agoAuthor
Tried Something New

I had a feeling I might ruffle a few feathers with this recent addition. :-) All I have to say to that is I didn't "give in." I tried something a little new/different in this chapter for a few reasons.

1. I wanted to try going a bit further in that direction and see how I felt about it.

2. I wanted to see how everyone else felt about it.

3. It's a story.

The truth is, I have no particular love of water sports. And I particularly don't have any interest in scat. However, part of trying to grow as a writer is to try new things. But I will also learn from feedback. If it turns out people don't like the addition of water sports, then I will be less likely to include such in the future.

However, the biggest reason I included it is because it genuinely felt like the story warranted it. This is not just intended to be erotica; it's also a story.

So if you enjoyed the addition, that's great. But if you didn't, all I can tell you is that bad things sometimes happen in life. As you should have realized by now, Tamara is a pretty terrible human being who has lost all sense of perspective. I just hope you appreciate that it was done for the sake of the story.

You can rest easy knowing the story will not be turning into a pee/scat fest. :-)

UnholywoodUnholywoodabout 6 years ago
Not a fan of the watersports thing

However, I get what you mean in that it's well within the vile stuff that would occur to Tamara. I'm curious as to how much of the rest of the story is planned out - it seems like Tamara has too much power and that it's just going to end up with Sara being destroyed as a person. Between the soundproofing, the restraints, the collar, it's going to be hard for Sara to get away, and the psychological damage is going to be huge. I think that worries me more than the watersports thing, in that Sara deserves a happy ending (I'm not keen on an incest one either, so whilst I can see her as a lesbian, I want her and Krista to have healthy relationships by the end of it). I'd love to know if you have any idea on her escape, and how many more chapters you expect the story to go on for.

As a thought, have you thought about writing Krista's story? How is she coping without her sister?

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionabout 6 years agoAuthor
Unholywood

I've come to accept some people will be unhappy no matter the ending. :-)

I may do alternate endings. I know there was some discussion on that a while back, but we shall have to see how that goes. Otherwise, I do have the story generally planned out (with a few detours here and there that I've already taken).

I suppose you're right about how mean I've been to Sara... But are we really sure Sara has hit rock bottom yet? ;-)

Did you mean a separate Krista story? Or a section to show her perspective?

As for Krista, she will certainly be coming back in the near-ish future. She's been away for far too long!

UnholywoodUnholywoodabout 6 years ago
Please don't do alternate endings

Admitedly, it's your choice, I just find that stories with muliple endings are poorly constructed - it feels like the story beforehand hasn't really been building towards anything. A good ending should feel like it has been built towards. It's better to do an ending that honks people offer, rather than trying to write multiple ones to satisfy different groups. It's your story, your characters, you know how it ends and if people don't like how you do it, it's their problem (potentially including mine), not your's!

As for Sara, no, I don't think she has hit her lowest point - it's just she is in a situation where she has no agency, no hope and is trapped by a sadistic bitch who has already anally raped her. What happens next is not going to be good! I just hope she survives it (mentally and physically)

With Krista, I was just thinking of learning her point of view, either some chapters or as a separate story. I don't know which way would work - since all chapters have been from Sara's point of view, it would feel odd to suddenly have chapters from Krista (or Tamara's), but if it contains elements that are important to this story, then it would be cumbersome for the reader to have to follow in different places. Pros and cons for each, what I was thinking is that Krista's life would be interesting from a character point of view - a closeted lesbian who has been betrayed by her sister and her best friend. She is going to be lonely and vulnerable, and she is a fairly sweet character. How does she cope? Does she find the strength to come out? How is she handling things like the rent in the house on her own? At what point does she try to reconnect with her sister/what convinces her to do so? Does she feel attracted to her sister? What was going through her head when they were kissing if she was attracted, or if she wasn't?... I'm glad she is coming back in (figured she would at some point), there are plenty of things that you can explore with her

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionabout 6 years agoAuthor
Alternate Endings

Your points are well-taken. At a minimum, there would be an official ending. Truth be told, I'm looking forward to finishing the story so I can write new stories. So, writing alternate ending isn't something I'm particularly keen to do right now, but the option is there. Right now, my only concern is finishing the main story.

As for Krista, I do agree it would be interesting to do an alternate perspective. It's actually something I've given a little thought to. But I've rejected it in this story for the reason you mentioned. It's difficult to switch perspective in a first-person story, especially so far into it.

However, a spin-off type story might be interesting. Maybe only even a chapter or two which condenses Krista's experiences into a more concise short story. Again, we'll burn that bridge when we get to it. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anony

I just saw this story going into a more psycho-sexual place with Sara. I wanted her training to keep going, until she really became addicted to Tamara. It was going perfect, and she was even getting turned out eating out Tamara. I was waiting for the scene where Sara gets turned on and cums while Tamara is riding her face. And you almost gave it to us a few chapters back, but Tamara started riding too hard and knocked Sara’s memories back 😝.

While I’m 100% rooting for Sara to eventually get the win and escape for good, I’ve been hoping her “lowest point” would have more to do with trying to fight her body’s arousal, her own innate desire to submit and be Tamara’s cum dumpster. NOTHING to do with piss/shit, but the mental struggle as she keeps getting caught up in arousal while Tamara is doing her thing.

When I tried to guess how things were going to unfold, I thought maybe Krista or whoever would finally find Sara, save her, and get Tamara in prison. With the final dark twist being that they were too late to stop Sara from breaking and wanting Tamara. Like they’d run inside only to find Sara hungrily slurping Tamara’s juices while fingering herself. They’d save her and get rid of Tamara but she’d secretly still want Tamara, and becomes a subby lesbian afterwards as that’s the only sex that turns her on now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perfect

May not be everyones tastes but I thought this chapter and direction were absolutely perfect. Really excited also to hear about the return of krista (is this prompted by sara or tamara i wonder?) as that will add some new dimensions around her chamber. Also cant wait to see all of the gadgets being used.

Keep it up you're doing great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thoughts

Thank you for another chapter. I do like how you finally paid off the whole right of attorney thing and kind of made fun of potential fan theories with Tamara's counselor. I am a part of the group that would prefer the discontinuation of the human waste themes, but it's your story do what you want. Also I hope we get some more ass play scenes. I know getting Sara to love her pussy is a central plot point so I understand if that has to fall to the wayside. As an ass man I have a bias. : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
kirsta where are you?

i am very happy that we will see krista soon. For me she is the most intresting and mysteroius charater because i realy dont know what or who she wants.

On the on side she said she has a crush on tamara , on the other side there was some hints that she may had more than sisterly feelings for sara (which i hope is true).

suprisiny for me was that i personaly thought that the soft core make out sessions between the sisters were more eroric than the hard core sex between tamara and sara.

sadly it seems that krista dont seem to care much obout sara anymore and sara was not really sad that krista didnt ask aout her so my favorite ending( the sisters win against tamara seems unrealistic in the moment.

nevertheless thank you for the time you invest in the story

CourtneysSubCourtneysSubabout 6 years ago
Very intrigued

Before making any comments I wanted read the whole story. I'm new here and am feeling things out. Before I comment further I want to state that I know you can't please everyone so there's no sense in trying write a story. You tell an incredible story,you create vivid characters. Any negative comments I have are my personal opinion only and not a critique on your writing in any way. I understood the ass play at the beginning but I've never been a fan of that particular act and I think you have over used it. The regular smothering wasn't appealing to me either. Those are my negative opinions...my positive ones are more numerous.my most favorite thing u did was when u had Tamara using positive reinforcement by making Sara come if she behaved properly. In fact now that Sara is trapped I think that should be Tamaras focus.sort of a punishment by keeping Sara in a constant of arousal. First over loading her with orgasms then edging her causing her to be much more compliant. I loved the book and movie selections you had Tamara stock. An idea would be to have the movies run constantly with Sara unable to turn them off.also since the room is a former sound studio I'd love to see Tamara play subliminal recordings pushing a good girl behavioral modification theme. Then forcing Sara to read books on becoming submissive and testing her. You have great style and I'm honored that I've been able to see your talent.

.

JessicaSJessicaSabout 6 years ago
Smooth

I've always maintained that Krista is the most intriguing character of the series (or was, until she disappeared). Sara and Tamara have an interesting dynamic, but there's always been a layer of mystery to Krista's goals and motivations. It may have been accidental, but there were all these strange signs peppered throughout the earlier chapters, before Tamara tore them apart.

Compared to the previous chapter, this one was actually straightforward - I didn't even mind the watersports, Sara's deepening hopelessness felt heavier. Not sure how you can even top the previous escape attempt, other than actually escaping, which would essentially wrap up the story. Either way, it would be wonderful if Sara's sister played a significant role in finally upending Tamara's power over Sara. I just hope you don't tarnish Krista, or the sisters' relationship in the process. Nothing beats a good happy ending.

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionabout 6 years agoAuthor
CourtneysSub

Firstly, welcome!

I appreciate the feedback (both positive and negative). Face sitting is a favorite theme of mine, so you can expect it will feature heavily in most stories I write.:-) However, I certainly don't want it to feel overdone either. Others would have to weigh in, but you may be partially biased if that isn't your cup of coffee. I highly suspect any of my readers who are face sitting aficionados are sitting at home wondering why it has been so long since I included a good face sitting/smothering scene. ;-)

That said, I will keep your feedback in mind. I did particularly like your suggestions on how to approach Sara's training. I will give your suggestions more thought and see if I think it makes sense to incorporate any of them.

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionabout 6 years agoAuthor
JessicaS

But... But... There are so many amazing situations that could come from tarnishing Sara and Krista's relationship... ;-)

MrSnijderMrSnijderabout 6 years ago
Thannkkk youu!!

Absolutely loved it, well worth the wait for sure.

One of the best chapters to date!

Btw I was wondering if you might have a way for us to donate to you?

Also I loved the addition of watersport and a chance at future scat content, thanks so much!

Keep doing what your doing.

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionabout 6 years agoAuthor
MrSnijder

Glad you enjoyed it!

It's funny you should ask about donating. I was actually recently contemplating setting up a Patreon account. I never got around to finishing it because I wasn't quite sure my stories fit within their ToS.

However, I think I could still create one and just not link to any stories through it. It would be nice to be able to give people the ability to vote on future stories, have a better comment system, notifications, etc.

And of course, I would be greatly appreciative and humbled if I received any donations.

TigerchevyTigerchevyabout 6 years ago
Loved it

I'm glad you finally did the wateesports after all the leading up to it. I was hoping for a more intense squirt than the first one and was a little disappointed when she didn't squirt but the watersports made up for it. I do miss the hardcore facesitting from earlier in the story. I feel as though the scenes are rushed now compared to before but they are still enjoyable. Keep up the great writing.

MrSnijderMrSnijderabout 6 years ago
Sounds good!

Patreon would be awesome, with the voting/updates and all.

I'm sure there are tons of people that would wanna donate (Me included! :D)

If you ever create a Patreon or Paypal be sure to post the link! :3

JessicaSJessicaSabout 6 years ago
Tarnishing Sara and Krista's relationship

Of course, if it results in "amazing situations", I'd be up for that. More Krista would only be a good thing, I was just asking that you don't turn her into Tamara 2.0.

CourtneysSubCourtneysSubabout 6 years ago
Thank you

Its definitly your story and like i said in my first letter " you cant please everyone" whether i or anyone else liked or disliked certain aspects...they fit the story which is wht u wanted so my biase aside i will continue to read and be a fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hopes

Been following this story from when you released the 2nd chapter (the first 10 chapters were my favourite but this one is just as good). For me when this story is at its best is when Sara is pushed to new lows despite all her best efforts to avoid them, and she struggles to deal with the extra humiliation.

There are so many new lows that can happen almost right away. Just a few ideas below (gonna be honest i have no idea what that cupboard is for that keeps getting mentioned but im very curious).

I'd be up for donating via patreon. This is by far the best series around, theres nothing close to it.

1) Shower - licking tamara clean - this was done briefly before but can be done with more time and control in the new location and with the threat hanging over sara she'd have to do the job to the best of her ability this time.

2) jacuzzi facesitting/face fucking - tamara could keep dragging sara below the water giving her only just enough time to stay alive before she pushes her back down under.

3) ass licking in the facesitting chair whilst tamara watches tv or just generally ignores sara. Some casual farts on the tongue would be nice and tamara could use them to remind Sara of her threat of punishment if Sara starts not doing her job to tamaras unreasonably high standards.

4) Tamara starts training Sara to be more attentive to Tamara by forcing her to read the books whenever shes away. Tamara tests Sara to show her what shes learned and if she doesnt please Tamara she has the threat of punishment.

5) Tamara starts use Sara for a pee in the mouth for petty excuses where sara isnt actually rebelling but also not quite fully co operating. Tamara only promised to consider not doing it again (just as she did with the letting sara out of the sleeping bag right at the start of the story) so she could quite easily do it again with the threat of the bigger punishment keeping Sara in line

6) Tamara finds out (maybe a slip of the tongue fron sara during torture) about kristas old feelings for Tamara. She is curious and realises she wants to see krista face fuck sara. She starts planning how she can get this end goal to happen. She starts training Sara to make sure if she brings krista round she won't try to get krista to help her escape. Maybe sara plays along to start with and they construct a story as to why sara is down there that theyll try to sell to krista. Sara sees this as her one big chance of escaping. Eventually tamara brings krista round but takes a few precautions as she has learned from saras escape tendencies. Maybe she gags sara so she can't talk, maybe she lets krista in on her own and watches from outside to make sure sara does what they agreed. Whatever at some point Sara tries to escape, krista is torn about how to react and help and Tamara struggles but eventually regains control. Krista struggles with her feelings and Tamara takes her out to explain that in a twisted way Sara actually likes it. Sara is left trapped at home knowing she has failed an escape and knowing the ultimate punishment thats coming.

7) Eventually Tamara comes home and makes no secret about the punishment but draws it out to make Sara suffer. She makes Sara watch her eat a big spicy dinner then get in the facesitting chair and lick her ass as she becomes gassy (she tells sara she might consider going easy on sara if she doesnt flinch no matter what). Her farts turn wetter and wetter but tamara doesnt let sara stop licking. After a while tamara tells sara its coming and to open her mouth.

8) Sara is so disgusted and broken by the punishment she vows to help Tamara get krista to facefuck her to avoid that happen again. Tamara says she wont promise anything about avoiding that happening again unless Sara can get Krista to face fuck her within 24 hours. Some seriously conflicted and twisted situations arise.

iceblockiceblockabout 6 years ago
I'm loving this

Including the water sports, and potentially worse, punishments. I'm not into making suggestions to writers about how they should write their stories. In this instance though it almost seems like a sport. So in the interests of getting in on the act I personally hope that Tamara is broken (through the use of scat necessarily) into double crossing Krista and helping Sara abuse Her too. lol. Now wouldn't that be unpopular with your readers? Haha. Seriously though, thank you so much for the time and effort you have put into your writing it is much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Favorite

Read all chapters so far since beginning and have been checking back every now and then. Definitely my favorite chapter, great addition to a dynamic story, and insanely preferred direction in final threat and overall atmosphere at the moment. The progression of the story is phenomenal and I love ramping up the punishments. For me it keeps it fresh and more enjoyable (as long as it fits into the story, and this fit swimmingly to how I personally have been hoping / imagining since the very beginning).

Great writing and looking forward to reading more of this book ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anon

Hello, just binged this story in like 6 hours, it was extremely engaging.

One thing I always wondered was why Tamara did not take out her frustrations on anyone else before Sara? She made allusions to forcing herself on to Krista way back when, but never seemed to act on them, even though Krista herself was a lesbian and might have been interested.

It mostly seems like there was a crazy amount of escalation from "do this as an apology" to "You're a living dildo I keep in my basement".

I actually almost started to think that Tamara started to feel regret and tried to use the amnesia as a second chance with Sara, but that all turned out to be Tamara being her usual crazy self.

I'm hoping that Tamara has been lying about Krista and that she's actually been trying to save the day, or maybe even found the flash drive with all the blackmail material, but it seems as though Sara is likely doomed to be a broken sex slave, either of Tamara or Krista or Amber (all of whom have less that pure intentions for poor Sara).

It might just be because I'm a sucker for happy endings, but I've always thought that a character recovering from trauma is a better story than a character succumbing to it.

I can't wait for your next chapter!

CourtneysSubCourtneysSubabout 6 years ago
Waiting eagerly

Im hoping things are going well for you and your close to completeing 32...if not please know i am very eagerly waiting and hope things calm for you so that you may continue. Life always takes precedence and i wish you good fortune in the things life may be throwing your way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Been following this story for nearly 4 years now

And it's worth the wait every time. Hope you're having fun writing the next chapter

kastanie26kastanie26almost 6 years ago
The third month...

We are now in the third month after chapter 31. A lot of people ask themselves: What is happening down there in the basement? What happens next with these fundamentally different women?

Please, dear author, tell us soon!

We are longingly waiting!

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Update

Apologies, as usual, for the delays. I promised myself I would get this chapter out sooner, but it hasn't worked out that way. I had some personal things come up, followed by some work things. Long story short, I wasn't able to work on writing for 6+ weeks.

However, I've been able to make some good progress, so I hope it won't be much longer until I can get the next chapter out! Thanks, as always, for your patience!

MrSnijderMrSnijderalmost 6 years ago
Good to hear!!

Can't wait. Take all the time you need! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
3 months..

It's been 3 months, what's the word on the latest chapter? I don't know how much longer I can wait. Jk just wanted to know how close you are to finishing, I really hope Krista is involved this time. Maybe helping Tamara or getting used by Tamara for trying to help sara.. either way it would be great for her to show up in this one.

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Slow Progress

Still chugging away slowly! It's getting frustrating because I have been so close to done for quite some time. Last night, I was going to try and push through, but fell asleep after only a couple of minutes. Apparently waiting until bedtime when I'm sleep deprived is not conducive to creative thought. Who would have guessed?

I'm going to try to find a few hours this afternoon and see if I can get it finished! *fingers crossed*

kastanie26kastanie26almost 6 years ago
Re: Slow Progress

Thanks for your information. I think a lot of readers are glad you're still writing this story. You're so pressed for time, and yet you're sticking to the story. Many thanks for this!

No one, who has never written a story can judge the work.

I look forward collosally to chapter 32. You have thousands of fans and I'm probably one of your biggest!

Thank you for all the wonderful hours you've given me. May many more follow!

CourtneysSubCourtneysSubalmost 6 years ago
Happy

You put so much into this story you want it to be as close to perfect as you can.like your other fans i cannot wait to see what "comes" nxt.but dont push yourself. Real life comes first and your health is a priority. We will be here so you take what time you need

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Updates

First of all, I want to say how much I appreciate how supportive everyone is. I know it's hard to wait for new chapters. I've been on your end myself back when cactusjuggler was still active, and it was painful to wait even a month. I would check daily for months, excited when a new story would finally appear.

I don't want to make you wait. I'd rather spend more of my time writing. Unfortunately, the most I can do to help is to at least try to keep you in the loop so you're not having to check daily (perhaps I am incorrectly assuming others are as obsessive/compulsive as I am, or that others might anticipate my stories that much).

However, as part of my effort to keep everyone more in the loop, I've launched a Patreon! I'll be able to post updates there and it will facilitate discussions (hooray for conversation threads!) I'll also be able to push notify you so you won't have to check for updates.

https://www.patreon.com/precipiceofoblivion

Oh, and I released chapter 32 (pending approval). ;-)

MrSnijderMrSnijderalmost 6 years ago
Yaaaay!

Great news, looking forward to your new chapter a lot!

Also looking forward to supporting you on Patreon :-)

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Correction

Just realized the link broke somehow (shouldn't be a space). Let's try this again:

https://www.patreon.com/precipiceofoblivion

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Nope

Weird. Apparently spaces are being inserted on their own? Well, I'm sure you all will be able to figure it out. :-)

I also added the link in my profile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!

I love this story. Have been checking every day!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous