Curious Girls Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, have you learned your lesson?"

"Oh, God," I gagged. I felt terrible.

"Now, the next time you get the bright idea of trying to escape, I hope you'll remember this."

The threat was clear. Or so I thought.

"But the next time you try to escape, I'm not going to pee in your mouth," she continued, confusing me. Isn't that what she had been threatening?

"Please. Never do that to me again, and I won't try to escape, I promise," At that moment, I meant every word.

"Now, lick me clean."

"Please don't make me do that," I begged weakly.

"Fine, you don't have to lick me. But you are going to clean me." Before I could ask what she meant, she grabbed a fistful of my hair and pushed it into her pussy lips, wiping her pussy down the length of a large handful of my hair. I pulled away, trying to stop this new humiliation. She let me pull my hair out of her hand, only to grab my head roughly between her hands and rub her pussy roughly up and down the length of my face.

"Next time you'll use your tongue," she said matter-of-factly. "But I hope I don't have to make you do that again. However, if you don't start cooperating, I'll be forced to make you drink my pee until you learn your place."

"If you promise to never do that again, I promise I won't try to escape."

In that moment, I meant every word. If she was going to resort to such extreme tactics, I would at least prefer she reserve them for extreme situations rather than as general punishment.

"Fine," she replied eying me. "Don't try to escape, and I'll consider not making you do that again. But if you ever try to leave me again, your punishment will be far, far worse."

"Worse than that?" I replied, incredulous. "Impossible."

"No," Tamara said as she rubbed her ass, "Not impossible at all."

My eyes grew wide with understanding, and I felt a mixture of revulsion and disbelief. Tamara wouldn't shit in my mouth. She wouldn't. Would she?

To be continued...