Curious Jade Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poke opened his door, jumped up into the cab and slammed his door behind him. Once he was seated I caught what looked to be a huge bulge in poor Poke's pants and couldn't help but feel at least a little responsible for what was sure to be a long night for his wife. As Poke drove down the road he made sure to hit every pothole on the road just to make sure to see our young, perky tits bounce as much as he could while he had us in his truck. We finally pulled into Cooter's and there were six trucks parked in the lot and loud music coming from inside.

"Hang on a second ladies, getting out of this can be a bit tough too if you're not used to it," Poke rushed, sensing that his time with us was drawing to an end and he wanted to squeeze every last drop out of it he could.

As he got to the door Lynn gave me a quick glance and a knowing look. When the door popped open Poke was greeted with a bare beaver shot and full moon as Lynn had gotten up on all fours and was poking all of her assets right at Poke. I could practically hear his jaw hit the floor and Lynn started to crawl backwards giving me a look saying your move, honey. She slowly extended a leg out opening her legs wide for Poke to take in the breathtaking view. As she lowered her body I could see her dress sticking on the seat fabric and knew that Poke was just getting a better and better view the further she lowered herself down the side of the truck.

"Oh gosh Poke, I can't find the step with my foot, do you think you can help me out," Lynn finally solicited.

"Yur doin' great, just a little further. Here, lemme help you out," he stammered and again I got a pretty good idea what help meant based on Lynn's facial response.

I caught a glimpse of Poke's hand in the side mirror. It was reached out, thumb forward, fingers outstretched making a cradle and saw Lynn's body lower herself slowly into the cradle. From what I could see in the mirror and Lynn's face it appeared that Poke's thumb had found Lynn's lips if not her clitoris and I'm guessing at least one of his fingers was resting in her butt crack teasing her on both ends. Seeing that Lynn certainly didn't seem to mind the feeling as she leaned her head forward and seemed to stop lowering herself I decided to help my friend out.

"Uh oh Poke hold on a second. It looks like Lynn's dress is caught on something, can you hold her there while I get it unstuck," I ask as I see Lynn's face turn a bright red.

"Uhh, sure...no problem. Take yur time," came the too excited response from the ground.

Lynn's face was still beet red and she locked eyes with me and mouthed please don't make me cum on this man's hand. I'll do anything.

"Okay, got it Poke. you're such a dear, you can drop her now," I say over Lynn's shoulder then mouth back A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G to her as she dropped out of sight.

I'm not sure if I was more afraid of what Poke was going to try or of Lynn trying to exact revenge for my cruel prank so I decide to not let either have the upper hand.

"Okay, here I come. Ready Poke," I ask from inside the truck.

"Sure, jus lower yaself down like yur friend and we'll get you ladies on yur way," he calls back.

Here goes nothing I say to myself to pump myself up.

"Okay here I come," I say as I lower my feet down to Poke's shoulders and slide my butt to the edge of the truck.

Sliding my feet to either side of his barrel chest I push my body out and put all my weight on Poke. He instinctively reached around the back of my legs and grab hold of my calves. As I slid down the front of him I made sure the garbage bag slid up and didn't snag on anything. Poke showed surprising upper body strength and slowed my descent once he was holding my thighs, putting my full bush on his forehead. For what seemed like a minute My pussy was dragged down the face of this much older gentleman and as my clit slid over his nose I could feel my lips spreading and I'm sure he could feel my wet pussy juice slide down the bridge of his crooked nose. I couldn't believe it, but the sensation was phenomenal and I felt a familiar stirring in my loins. I put my hands on Poke's shoulders and gently pulled my body along its path to the ground. Unfortunately, I was at the mercy of the much stronger man holding me and he had other plans. As my pussy was sliding over his mouth he actually reached his tongue out and licked the entirety of my tight little slit. Knowing he had crossed a line he then let me drop the rest of the way to the ground but not before his face was treated to one last present from me as my nipples danced over his eyelids on their way past his face.

Once both of us were safe on the ground we both made sure our garbage dresses were covering as much as they were going to. Satisfied, we turned to Poke who was already closing up his truck and walking to Cooter's front door rubbing the back of his neck and shaking his head. As he entered the bar we turned and walked towards the building two doors down with a big sign letting us know its name a purpose General Store it said and there was not a single car in its lot. We hurried along as the temperature had dropped considerably and with the breeze it felt even cooler.

There was a bell attached to the door as we walked in and the boy behind the counter couldn't even be bothered to even look up from his book as we entered and tripped their new customer alarm. He just made a half-hearted wave, muttered something under his breath and continued reading. From the look of it he was about our age 19 or 20 and a little dweeby. We sauntered through the aisles of outdated products they offered looking for anything we might want to pick up. Lynn asked if I would go pick up some wine while she picked up some things. I thought she might be up to something, but some wine did sound nice, so I made my way to the back where there was a sign advertising their "refreshmints". I'm not sure why but I was surprised to find there was not a drop of wine in a store that couldn't even get the sign for refreshments spelled correctly. I then figured out why Lynn had requested I get the wine: all the beverages were in a walk-in cooler. I took several deep breaths, brushed past the plastic sheets hanging down serving as a door to the cooler, grabbed the first case I could find, and ran out of the cooler to find Lynn.

I turned the corner and saw Lynn crouched down looking at some items on the shelf in front of her. I knew she was up to something as she kept looking over shoulders to see if anyone was watching. Before she spotted me, I jumped back behind the corner to see if I could tell what she was up to. I watched as she grabbed something off the shelf, reached up under her bag, then stood up slowly. I figured she was up to no good and wanted to know what I was in for. I got closer and saw that she was crouched in front of the shaving supplies and had a decent idea what that meant.

"All they had was this crappy light beer," I said as I turned the corner.

Lynn's body tensed as I approached and I knew she wanted to keep her shoplifting a secret, so I didn't let on that I had caught her. I had to struggle not to giggle as she inched over in front of the razors to conceal her plans for me.

"Well that sucks, but it will still do the job. I was hoping they'd have tanning oil, but all I could find was this baby oil," she said holding out a large bottle of baby oil. There were several other items in her hands and from them I picked out a bottle of Hershey chocolate syrup.

"Well that should be fine. And what is this for?"

"They didn't have chocolate bars, but I figured we could make some low brow smores around the fire later," she said with a knowing grin.

As she was finishing her sentence two realizations popped into my head.

"Oh crap, I just thought of something. How are we going to pay for this, and second how the hell are we going to get back to the cabin?"

We both dropped our heads in shame that we hadn't yet thought of the fact that we had no money.

"I guess we could try to go flirt with Poke some more and get him to take us, but he seemed like he was ready to start drinking hard, and I'm not sure I want him knowing where we're staying," Lynn said with a slight look of disgust.

"I think I might have an idea," I said looking at the boy behind the counter and giving Lynn a nudge on the shoulder in his direction.

He still hadn't looked up from his book. He was a tall, lanky boy and his long, greasy hair was pulled back into a ponytail. His arms were not much larger at his wrist than at his bicep and he looked like he had a minor acne problem with several splotches on his forehead and cheeks. Obviously this guy had not won prom king, and I was willing to bet that if we played our cards just right we could get just about anything we wanted from him.

"Follow my lead," I said and started walking up to the counter.

As I approached the boy made a shift towards me, but still could not be bothered to look up from his book. I set the beer and syrup down on the counter with a loud thud but it wasn't until I said something that the boy finally came back to our universe.

"Hi there," I start in my best damsel in distress voice, poking my tits out at him as best I can without being too obvious.

As soon as he heard my voice he shut his book and set it down on the counter. As his head turned, his gaze scanned quickly between the both of us and got wide as he noticed our garments. He was trying his best to maintain eye contact but I could tell he was aching to stare at my tits and even caught him licking his lips.

"H-hello there," he finally stammered.

"How are you doing tonight-," I squinted and leaned over, grabbing his name tag and rubbing my hand on his chest, "Sam?"

I could feel my breasts fall away from my body and knew that from his slightly raised platform he had a clear view down into my cleavage. I glanced quickly and saw his eyes were locked on my rack and decided to let him have a little fun. I pivoted and grabbed the remaining items from Lynn, dropping them on the counter as well.

"Uhh, I'm doing good. You- um, how are you," he struggled through?

"Well Sammie, we're doing alright, but we could really use your help."

The boy swallowed hard and it looked like his hands were trembling as he started to grab the items and ring them up.

"See, we were out on a walk and decided we really wanted to have some fun tonight and make some smores and drink around the campfire tonight. Then we realized we forgot to bring our purses on our walk," I said, again putting on my damsel in distress voice and making animated hand gestures causing my unsupported breasts to bounce and sway slightly under the thin plastic sheet over them.

"That's what you wore to go for a walk in the woods," Sam blurted out and then blushed immediately. "I mean, that sounds like fun. I love smores."

I took a lock of my hair and twirled it as I rocked from the balls of my feet to my heels.

"You're so funny. When we left our cabin, we didn't really know we would be going on such a long walk. We were actually just talking about how late it was getting and how we didn't want to hike all the way back up there," I said reaching out and grabbing Lynn's shoulder, rubbing it and lingering around the base of her neck.

Sam had stopped ringing up the items and his mouth was now slightly agape. He was blatantly staring at us and I knew he was putty in my hands. I took my hand back from Lynn's neck and put my hands on my hips, driving them forward and making an animated gesture of stretching my back, which in turn of course caused my boobs to stick out even further in front of me.

"We have cash back at our cabin to pay for all this, is there any way you could help us out and let us bring it back tomorrow," I start and then fake like I've had an epiphany. "Or wait, I've got a great idea! Maybe you could drive us up to the cabin and we could pay you then," I said, bouncing with excitement.

Sam let out an awkward grunt and his eyes looked as though they might pop out of his head. I bounced up and down and held my hands in a prayer pose.

"Oh come on Sammy, pretty please give us a ride."

Lynn even got in on the bit and followed suit.

"Yeah, please Sam. You could even stay for a smore," she added, "We'd owe you big time."

He had a nervous look on his face, and he looked to the front door.

"There really hasn't been anyone in tonight...I guess I could put a note on the door and lock up. My Dad would kill me if he ever found out."

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much! He won't ever find out. Our cabin is just up the road and we can have you back here in a flash," I said jumping up and I could see Sam's eyes following my tits as they bounced.

We helped Sam bag up the things and when he got around the counter I could see what seemed to be a slight bulge in his pants already. He scribbled down a note saying be back in 15 and taped it to the front door. As he was locking up the door, Lynn grabbed the bags from me and slyly reached under her dress to empty her hidden treasures into the bag as well. We all turned and made our way to the only car on the side of the lot closest to the store. It was a two door camaro with the T-tops removed. I knew Lynn had a soft spot in her heart for fast cars and I could tell from looking at her that she could not wait to get in.

"Oh my God Sam, you got a Camaro," Lynn squealed running up to it and sprawling out on the hood.

Lynn's tight butt bounced as she ran and peeked out from under her dress, but as she climbed up onto the hood not only was her full ass hanging out, but we were both treated to a clear view of her shaved lips.

"Do I look like the chick in that music video," she yelled back to us rubbing her hands up and down her whole body and swinging her hair around like she was in a shampoo commercial?

"Oh calm down girl, it's just a car," I yelled out to her. "You'll have to excuse my friend Sam, she gets a little excited by muscle cars and forgets to behave sometimes."

Sam cleared his throat and tried to regain his composure, "Oh that's fine. She seems to be having a good time," was all he could get out.

"Lynn are you forgetting what you're wearing, or rather what you're not wearing," I said to Lynn as we got closer, but made sure it was loud enough so Sam could hear. "Your boobies are almost hanging out and your butt and pussy were in clear view while you did your little car model routine."

Sam was trying to make it seem like he was straightening up the back seat, but I could tell by his red face that he heard every word.

"Oh don't you play sweet and innocent with me. 'Oh shucks mister could you please give us a ride'," she teased, twirling her hair in her hand and pushing her boobs out as far as she could. "I saw you in there flirting with this poor boy, with your cute little rock-hard nipples almost smacking him in the face," Lynn continued, reaching out and pinching my nipples. "Did you see that bulge in his pants, you're really doing a job on him. I bet he's got a huge di-"

Sam fumbled in the car letting us know we had a very attentive audience for our conversation.

"Uhh, okay, I think we're all set here. Sorry it took so long, I don't usually have people in my back seat," Sam said trying to hide his beet red face and now very large bulge in his pants.

Lynn opened the door wide and made a spectacle of locking her knees and bending at the waist to get into the back seat. Sam's jaw was on the floor as he watched her shimmy and shake her ass in the air while putting the beer and bags into the seat next to her. I gave her a sharp smack on her bare butt and nudged her into the car.

"Come on Lynn, we haven't got all night. Sam needs to get back and re-open the store. Are you trying to get him into trouble?"

Lynn let out a little yelp as she fell into the car and stayed sprawled over the entire rear seats, legs hanging out of the car.

"Oh great Jade, thanks a lot! My legs are caught and my dress is riding up my legs. I bet from your perspectives you can see right up my short dress," she said wiggling her hips. "Sam, do you mind helping me out here?"

Sam stood there, not moving a muscle, eyes laser focused on Lynn's fully exposed bald beaver for three solid seconds before he was able to comprehend what was happening.

"M-me. I mean, yeah no problem."

As he bent down to help, Lynn lifted one of her legs about six inches off the ground, opening her thighs enough to give a glorious, wide open view of her shaved mound.

"Thank you, Sam. What a gentleman," Lynn said as she shifted her wait in the seat.

Sam grabbed her ankle and lifted it higher in the air never taking his eyes from the promised land between Lynn's thighs. Lynn pulled her leg in sharply and the sudden movement caught Sam off guard. He stumbled forward and reached a hand out to brace himself. He froze, one hand still grasping Lynn's ankle, which now was over his shoulder, the other on the back of the front seat, pinning Lynn's other leg down.

"You like the view down there Sam," Lynn teased.

Sam stole one last glance at the soft pussy that loomed just inches away from his face before bouncing back to his feet.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry! When you broug-" he started.

"You don't need to apologize, it was a silly mistake," I said pulling Sam up by his shoulders and dusting him off.

As I started down to his knees he jerked his waist back in an awkward stance and scurried around to the driver's side door.

"Oh thanks, that's okay though," he stammered.

I waited until he was seated to get in so I could top Lynn's show and win the war for attention. I spread my legs shoulder width apart, then bending at the waist, slowly slid the seat back until it locked into place. As it did, I could feel my boobs sway heavily and knew without looking that they were on full display. I stood straight up and pivoted on my right foot, pushing my ass out towards the car. Again, locking my knees, I gently arched my back and backed my ass into the car. I could feel my dress start to ride up my thighs and figured my cheeks were on full display and from his angle Sam might even be able to catch a glimpse of my hairy little box. I braced my arm on the door and lowered myself into the car before swinging one leg into the car. Before I swung the other leg in, I paused and reached back over my shoulder as though I was searching for the seatbelt. With my legs spread so far, I could feel my dress riding up my thighs and could feel the A/C blowing up between my legs straight on my pussy. Finally, I swung back around with the seat belt and brought my other leg into the car. I could feel the A/C blowing on my nipples and between my legs, so I knew I must not have too much coverage, but was surprised with just how little of me was actually covered. The garbage bag had fallen to either side of my breasts and were actually framing them, pushing them together slightly around the seatbelt which was lost in the valley between. My legs were fully uncovered as the bag had bunched up around my hips and was pushed up further by the seat belt coming across my lap; with my legs spread slightly, not only was my full bush on display, my hairy lips were even spread and my pink pussy was peeking out as well. Sam had his hand over his lap as he put the car in gear and almost side swiped several of the cars while pulling out of the parking lot. I caught a glimpse of Lynn's face in the side view mirror and she was biting her lip watching my titties bounce around just as much Sam must have.

"Oh god, what a great night," Lynn chirped from the back.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I turned to look, I caught a big cleavage shot as Lynn stood up behind me through the opening in the roof. Sam's eyes were locked in the rear- view mirror watching intently as Lynn's plastic dress was blown in the wind. At first Lynn made a veiled attempt at holding her dress down by pinning it between her thighs and my headrest, but Sam hit a particularly bad pot hole and Lynn's dress popped free from its position. Lynn made no attempt of putting the dress back down and with every gust the dress would ride up her thigh and expose her freshly shaved mound. As Sam went around a curve Lynn took the opportunity to reposition and spread her legs, putting one foot on each seat giving Sam and I a clear look at her pussy in the mirror.