Curious Jade Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced over to see how much of the show Sam was enjoying and his eyes were locked to the mirror and his hand was down in his lap actually rubbing his swollen member between his legs. Not wanting to go down without a fight I decided I need to make a move if I wanted to get Sam's attention on me again. I dropped my hand down to my side and grabbed the bunched plastic that held by dress together on my right side. Since Lynn had cut the fabric with the serrated knife in the kitchen it was fairly easy to tear it with a sharp tug. I slowly slid my left hand down to my side so as not to draw Sam's attention just yet. I slipped my finger inside the large arm hole of my dress and started ripping the dress with my thumb and forefinger.

Once I had the dress ripped on the bottom on both sides I knew it was time to put my plan into action. In one fluid motion I reached over, turned the radio up, stood, and swiveled to face Lynn. As I threw my hands over my head, my dress flew up over my head and off into the night. I stood there for a moment with my arms raised above my head giving Sam and Lynn a good, long look at everything I had to offer before throwing one arm over my chest and another between my legs.

"Oh shit," I shrieked! "Look what happened Lynn."

"Don't worry sweetie, we're both looking," Lynn said pointing down to Sam.

"Oh my God," I shrieked swinging my body right at Sam's face.

My hairy bush was just inches from his mouth, the only thing between them being my hand. I made a move to sit down and Lynn grabbed my shoulders.

"What are you doing Lynn, I'm standing here stark naked and there's a boy sitting right next to me. I have to at least sit down and preserve what little dignity I have left."

"You mean the boy that is driving the car? I think he's got a little more on his mind than looking at you. He probably hasn't even noticed."

We looked down at Sam and the bulge in his pants was threatening to break his zipper, but he now had his hands at 10 and 2 on the wheel and was pretending to be paying attention to the road.

"Well, I guess if it's not such a big deal then you won't mind this," I said.

Lynn put her hands down around her waist to prevent me from pulling her dress up over her head, but didn't realize how flimsy the bag was. I grabbed the dress on either shoulder and ripped in a downward motion, pulling her dress clean to the seat. She let out a squeal, but then reached up and flipped her hair in the breeze as if to say so what, I don't mind.

Sam completely let his foot off the gas and the car felt like it was going at a walking speed. I looked down and he was no longer able to hide the fact that he was loving the show. His hand was back in his lap and his gaze was bouncing from the rear-view mirror to a side glance at me and occasionally at the road.

"Well Sammy boy I guess the only question is, who wore it better," Lynn screamed down into the car to counter the wind rushing over both our naked bodies, "Jade with her furry birthday suit or me with my scorched Earth method?"

Sam took a prolonged look up at both of the naked bodies before him and acted as though he really wanted to get the right answer.

"Here let me help you make your decision," Lynn said spreading her legs wide and reaching down between her legs to spread her lips.

Sam's mouth dropped open and had we not been the only car on the road and going down a long, straight stretch I would have been more concerned with how long he was staring up into her sweet, bare honeypot and not at the road.

Not wanting to be outdone, I decided to take things up a notch. I swayed my hips in a circular motion as I lowered my butt back down to the seat and reached my hand over to Sam's crotch.

"Oh stop it Lynn, look what you've done to the poor boy," I said stroking his hard cock through his pants, "you've gotten him all excited with your teasing and now he's going to have blue balls."

Lynn continued standing in the back seat and I could see her stroking her bare mound and rolling her nipples in the mirror. Sam had both hands back at 10 and 2, and his knuckles were turning white from how hard he was gripping the wheel.

"Don't worry Sam, I won't let her pick on you like that," I said looking into his eyes while stroking his rigid member with one hand and running my hand down my body with the other. "She does bring up a good point though: which do you prefer?"

I slid back in my seat, rubbing my hand through my hairy patch with one hand and withdrawing the other from Sam's crotch to reach over my head and stroke Lynn's smooth beaver.

"I kind of like a little bit of something to grab on to, don't you?"

"I'm not going to lie, right now I'll say whatever you want if you keep doing what you were just now," Sam said with a heavy sigh.

"Smart man," I said reaching my hand back down between his legs. "I want to hear you say it though. You like my little hairy clam?"

Sam's eyes fluttered closed as I cupped his balls and squeezed lightly.

"Mmm, yes. I think it's very sexy."

"You don't play fair!"

"Quiet, back seat driver," I said holding up my hand, silencing Lynn, "Sam, you were saying which you preferred."

"Yours! Yours is so fucking hot. God, I want you so bad."

"I knew it! I told you Lynn, I win!"

"That seems like a very unbiased decision there, Jade," Lynn pouted from the back seat, still standing and on full display.

"Oh, don't be jealous sweetie. But since I won, I'll be taking my prize now."

I got up on my knees on the seat and reached over, unbuttoning Sam's pants. He slid his seat back as I slid his zipper down and reached into his pants with my hand. Sam's head pressed against the headrest as I brought his dick out of its khaki cave.

"Wow, what a beautiful prize," I said stroking his hard cock all the way up his shaft.

It wasn't the longest I had seen at about 5 inches, but what it lacked in length it more than made up for in girth. It was roughly the circumference of a can of beer and I had my doubts about fitting it in my mouth. The head itself stood out proudly like a mushroom top on a stout stem. I brought my head up above it and let a mouthful of spit drip down onto the tip of the head. Leaning back, I let the spit drip down over the edge of his head and down his shaft before grabbing the base of his shaft and slowly working my hand up to his head before rolling my fingers at the base of his head where it met the shaft. I could tell from Sam's breathing that if I kept doing that he would not last long and I decided I was not quite done with him yet. I once again brought my head above his cock, but this time I slowly darted my tongue out over the tip of his cock licking all around the head and gave it a nice long, wet kiss. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and slowly opened my mouth letting it slowly enter my mouth. As I suspected, the head was barely in before I could feel the sides of my mouth stretching. I brought my hand up to meet my mouth and started moving in tandem taking as much as I could of Sam into my mouth while pumping his shaft with my hand. My other hand had dropped down and was gently massaging his balls and Sam started gently matching my rhythm with his hips, driving his cock deeper into my mouth.

I was so focused on my task that I had completely forgotten about Lynn in the backseat, so when I felt a hand gently caressing my ass I figured it was Sam reaching over my back. It wasn't until I felt Sam's hand on my head that it occurred to me that with one hand on my head and presumably one on the wheel still it must have been Lynn. She caressed my cheek and slowly worked her way to my sensitive butt crack. She slid a finger the length of my crack and made her way around to my wet slit. As soon as she rubbed over my lips I moaned loudly onto Sam's cock and he started bucking more wildly forcing his swollen member deep into my mouth and I could feel his balls start to pulsate. I knew Sam was getting close and started to buck my hips back onto Lynn's fingers that were now rubbing over my clit and between my lips opening my pussy.

"ugh, I'm going to—mmm, I'm goi-"

As he was trying to warn me, I could feel his ass lift off the seat and his hand held my head where it was. He started fucking my mouth with his hips, driving his thick cock to the back of my throat and I started to gag. Lynn had inserted a finger into my pussy and was rubbing my tight butthole with her thumb, which she knew drove me wild. I knew Sam was about to cum and was bucking my hips with all my might to try and reach my own climax, but just as I was nearing my edge, I felt Sam's balls tighten and he groaned loudly. My eyes were welling up with tears as I felt his thick ropes of cum explode out of his cock and straight down my throat. I swallowed greedily and as his body fell back into the seat I went back to work, stroking his cock with vigor, milking his cock for every ounce of his sweet load.

His body was twitching as he started to come down from his orgasm and it wasn't until then that I had noticed we were stopped. Still stroking his softening cock, I rose my head up above the dashboard and saw we were outside the cabin.

"Oh wow, I didn't even notice we had stopped," I giggled using Sam's dick as a microphone.

"Yeah, you were kind of on a roll and I didn't want you to stop," Sam said stroking my head in his lap.

"Mmm, never. Thanks for the gift," I said giving his head one last kiss before sitting up and straightening my hair.

"Well, now that you two are done, can we please go start a fire, it's chilly out here for a naked girl with no cock to suck," Lynn chirped from the backseat.

Sam blushed, then shot up in his seat.

"Oh shit, it's almost ten! I have to get back to the store before Cooter's closes," Sam stammered stuffing his dick back in his pants and buttoning his pants. "Oh, Poke's going to kill me for this one."

"You know Poke," we both exclaimed!

"You know Poke," his response? "He's my drunk Step dad, he owns the store. Sorry to do this but I have to get back to the store."

We grabbed our beer and bags from the back seat and as I leaned over to give Sam a kiss goodbye he waved at us and as he sped away we heard, "Thanks for a great time."

Lynn draped her arm around me and we watched as he drove down the road, out of sight. We both looked at each other with a grin and then both of us burst out laughing.

"I don't know which is going to be funnier," Lynn started, "the conversation of Poke telling Sam about the two hitchhikers he picked up or Sam telling him about the beer and groceries he gave to some girls who he gave a ride to and got his dick sucked by."

"And just wait until they find out about the razor you stole too," I said, pinching Lynn's nipple and running into the cabin.