Curious Jade Ch. 08

Story Info
The girls have an adventure on the way home and stop for gas.
6.3k words
4.63
11.2k
7
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't remember how I had gotten there, but there I was, laying on the ground in a damp pool on the ground. My throat was soar, and I reached up to check to see if my glans were swollen I felt the cold steel of a chain wrapped around it. Panicked, I tugged the chain and found that I was leashed to a stone wall and shackled at the waist, legs pinned wide on either side of me. My eyes darted around the room, and I saw that I was in some kind of dungeon lair. There were steel bars on the windows, and a large, wooden door in the corner. I tried to wriggle my chains, but could tell there was no getting free. Just as I tried to stand, the large, wooden door swung open and in stepped a large, shadowy figure in a cloak.

"Don't bother trying to get free, that's reinforced steel pinned into a foot of concrete," bellowed the creature. "Scream all you like, there's no one for miles to come save you".

As the deep voice finished its sentence, the cloak dropped from its shoulders and in the silhouette, I could make out a strong, masculine figure, with muscles protruding from places I didn't even know existed. The figure had its back to me and was looking down, tinkering with something in front of it.

"I hope you're ready for another go around, and trust me, this time will hurt just as much as the last," crooned the voice.

As the shadowy figure turned, my eyes went wide and my knees instinctively snapped shut. Hanging between its thighs was the biggest, thickest cock I had ever laid eyes on. It must have been fourteen inches long and thicker than my arm. As the figure stepped toward me, the massive member swayed like a tree in a stiff breeze. My captor's body slowly came into view as the light from the window struck its form. Tree trunk calves supported keg like thighs, which explained the horse sized rod sticking straight out, throbbing and pulsating into the morning light. With another step, more of the beast was revealed. As it neared, my nether regions started to ache, but not with pain. As much as it pained me to admit, I was getting turned on at the thought of this massive stranger stretching and bending me to its will, having its way with my entire being. The figure's abdomen came into view and the tight, six pack was glistening with sweat.

"Are you ready?" questioned the voice.

I tried to feign displeasure, but my thighs betrayed me and spread open, revealing my pink valley to the giant. Taking another step forward, more of my semi-unwelcome guest was revealed and my eyes played tricks on me as Lynn's perfect breasts and face came into view.

"Come on honey, we've got to get going," came the deep, brooding voice from Lynn's soft lips. "Come on sleepy head," Lynn's normal voice sang as the strong beast reached down and shook my shoulders.

Begrudgingly, I opened my eyes, shaking Lynn from my shoulders.

"mmm, I'm up. I'm up," I groaned, slapping Lynn's hands away. "I was having an amazing dream though".

"Well, come on you can tell me all about it on our hike," Lynn said dropping my pack at my feet.

"I guess there's not much clean up when you travel as light as we did for this trip, huh," I joked, picking up my bag and tossing it over my shoulder.

We made our way out to the trail and started our hike back to the car.

"It will be nice to get back to the real world, but I'm not looking forward to wearing clothes again," Lynn said giving my tush a playful smack. "I could really get used to just the two of us hanging out naked all day".

"Mmm, I know what you mean. I can't wait for a nice, hot meal, but I'd be lying if I said I was anxious to get back to the dorm".

"Okay, stop stalling and tell me all about this dream that had you moaning this morning".

I had almost forgotten about the dream, and just bringing it up made my insides warm. I told Lynn every detail I could remember, and we both were visibly aroused by the fantasy. We continued our walk down the trail, reminiscing about our sexy weekend without a second thought about our nakedness. Lynn teased me about how, when we first arrived at the cabin, she had to coax me to even get naked, let alone remain that way for the vast majority of our trip. I had to admit that there was something freeing to being one with nature, and we agreed that we would have to make a return trip some time.

As we neared the parking lot, I froze in my tracks as I heard what sounded like a group of voices not far from us. Turning the corner, my worst fears were confirmed as we saw a large school bus that had been painted white with the words Boy Scouts Troop 382 painted down the side.

"Oh shit! What the hell are we going to do Lynn? There's a whole boy scout troop down there," I panicked, doing my best to cower behind a tree and cover my nakedness.

"Have you really learned nothing from this weekend? If we just act like there is no big deal, I'm sure they won't even notice".

"Oh sure! I'm sure two naked college girls won't draw any attention from a group of hormone driven, sex crazed middle school boys," I mocked.

"Haha, while you're worried about the boys, I'm thinking about the grown men who chose to leave their wives to come hang out with the boys," Lynn said with a devilish grin.

She then dropped her bag and pulled her hair back in a high ponytail so everyone could get a clear view of her whole body, and started to make her way down to the clearing of the parking lot. Figuring with Lynn on full display, I could make my way to the car unseen, I let her get a good lead on me and then followed her down the path. As soon as she hit the clearing, Lynn started walking with an extra bounce in her step and I could tell from watching her ponytail bounce that the boys were about to get a great view of her jiggling boobies.

As suspected, once she hit the clearing I saw some of the boys try to discreetly alert their friends to the vision of beauty advancing towards them. I watched as she slowed her gate, swinging her hips with each step. Nearly every boy's mouth was agape as Lynn strut towards the car, swinging her hair and breasts, holding her bag at her side so everyone had an unobstructed view of her full, naked body.

Something about watching Lynn boldly walk out into the parking lot awoke my competitive streak, and I knew just sitting on the sidelines was not going to be an option for me. I made my way to the car without being noticed and decided it was time to get some attention on me. I dropped my bag off my shoulder right in front of the rear bumper and dropped my rear end against the car, knowing that Lynn's car alarm was very sensitive. As the alarm went off, I jumped up as though I were shocked at the loud noise. All eyes were on me as I feigned embarrassment. I bent over at my waist, leaving my legs straight, giving my appreciative crowd a clear view of my bald clam and tight buns from behind. From my position, my guess was that some of the boys also had a nice view of my hanging tits as they swayed in motion. I faked like I was searching through my bag for the keys I knew weren't there until Lynn was about ten feet away.

"Oh my gosh honey, I can't find the keys," I panicked with a wink to Lynn.

Lynn discreetly patted the side pocket on her bag, letting me know exactly where the keys were, then returned my wink.

"Are you kidding me? I saw you put them in your bag. You better find them quick, all those boys over there are staring at our young, naked bodies," she fake-scolded, waving her arms exaggeratedly towards our attentive crowd.

I Stood, shaking my arms in wild frustration, "You don't think I see those boys, staring at your perky, bouncing boobies and sweet butt? I've looked through my whole bag! You said you knew where they were, why don't you show me," I pouted and kicked the bag towards Lynn.

Lynn stood over the bag and slowly squatted down over it, opening her legs widely, giving an unobstructed view into her love center and full breasts, swaying as she put on a spectacle of rummaging through the bag. I put my hands on my hips and threw my weight to one side, bouncing my leg on the ground as if I was impatiently waiting for Lynn to find the keys while in reality I knew was just causing my boobs to bounce and jiggle for the onlookers.

"See, what did I tell you? They aren't in there"!

I turned to the car, spread legs just past shoulder width apart, shoved my butt in the direction of the bus, and cupped my hands on the glass as if I was peering inside.

"Oh crap, one of the Dad's is walking over," Lynn whispered to me, but I just kept up my bogus investigation.

"Uh, hey ladies...little car trouble," came a nervous voice from behind followed by a timid laugh.

Approaching us was a tall, slender, bespectacled man in his late forties. He had long, greasy hair, pulled back into a tight ponytail, and was sporting some calf high socks, short khaki shorts and a button-down shirt.

"Oh geez, we feel so silly mister. We can't seem to find our car keys anywhere and someone stole our clothes while we were skinny dipping in the creek," Lynn said in a high pitched, flirty tone. "We didn't expect a bus full of boy scouts to be here when we got back to the car. And now your whole troop can see me and my friend's young, naked bodies," Lynn said waving a hand up her front side as if the man wasn't already well aware of our nakedness.

"Well that certainly is a pickle. I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune, but I can assure you my troop's only concern is to see you girls off safely. I can check if anyone has some spare clothes for you to cover up with. Hold on a sec. Hey Jim," the man shouted over his shoulder, "these girls are locked out of their car and someone stole all their clothes. Can you check to see if anyone has some spare clothes for them"?

Lynn put one hand across her chest and the other over her crotch to pretend she was embarrassed, "Oh thanks a lot mister! As if everyone wasn't looking at us before you just shouted to the whole group that we were stranded and naked," Lynn said and reached up with her hand covering her breasts to playfully slap the man on the arm.

"Like I said Miss, we're Boy Scouts. We're only here to help," said the man, with a tip of his cap.

"Yeah right, help by stealing our clothes," I said, crossing in front of Lynn, pointing at the man. "Is this how you get off Mister, stealing innocent little girl's clothes and parading them out, naked for your whole troop to see"?

The man blushed as I grabbed his crotch, then walked past him and twirled around, raising my arms high above my head in a V.

"Go ahead boys, drink it all in! I hope you tell your Mom's what a fun camping trip your pervert counselors brought you on.

Lynn grabbed me from behind and spun me around to face her, "Will you knock it off, Jade? This nice man is just trying to help us".

The man didn't know it, but Lynn and I had used a fake argument before in our escapades to distract boys from our not covering our bodies without seeming like sluts. I could tell the ruse was working, because I heard a faint chick fight chant starting from the bus. As we continued our argument, two more Dads came running over.

"Oh great! Some more good Samaritans coming over for a closer look," I sarcastically shouted, shaking my tits in their face.

Both the men were blushing, but couldn't hide the fact that they were walking awkwardly due to the erections in their short uniforms.

"Hey ladies. We're really sorry, but all the gear is packed up under the bus, so we can't get you any clothes. Carl here is a locksmith though, so he should be able to get your car open," one of the men said trying his hardest to maintain eye contact.

"Oh my God, thank you so much," Lynn said with a giddy bounce and turned to me, "See! I told you they were trying to help," she said, slapping my butt. The men each gave quick, knowing glances to each other and tried to look like nothing had happened.

"Our heroes!" I said, putting the back of my hand to my head in a fake swoon. "Maybe your new friends could help us look in our bags for the keys instead of ogle us".

"of course," said one of the men, reaching for Lynn's bag.

"I'll check this one," I said, snatching it before he could and setting it on the hood of the car.

The man picked up my bag and was surprised at how light the bag was, "you girls sure didn't pack much for a hike," he said, opening each pocket and turning them out.

From my position, the men working on trying to unlock the door had a clear view of my whole front side and I made sure to make exaggerated moves as I rummaged through the pack, conveniently missing the pocket where the keys were stowed. I could see them stealing glances as they tried to look busy and did my best to put on a good show. Lynn strolled around beside me and put her elbows on the hood of the car. As she bent at her waist, lowering her head toward the hood, she rolled back on her heels and pushed her butt out so her tits were hanging down below her arms and her ass was sticking straight out. The men, standing mere feet from her made, no attempt to hide their gaze and were openly gawking at her perfect body. Realizing this show had to end before it got out of hand I decided it was time for us to get our trip started.

"Oh fuck, Yes!" I exclaimed, pulling the keys from their hiding place and jumping up and down, waving them above my head.

The men all sighed in disappointment, but then smiled at us, each giving us some word of congratulatory praise. We said our thank yous for their help, and got in the car. As they walked back to the bus I could see them talking and they each had big smiles on their faces. The narrow parking lot forced us to drive right by the bus full of boys, and as we rolled by Lynn told me to slow down and stood up through the sunroof.

"Bye boys, hope you enjoyed the view!" she said, pushing her breasts together and shaking them at the bus full of wide-open mouths and tight shorts, blowing them a final kiss with both hands and enthusiastically waving goodbye.

When we were out on the main road, she finally sat back in her seat and lowered her seat to the prone position, throwing her feet out the window to feel the cool breeze as we sped down the highway.

"How long do you think those poor boys will have to wait before jerking off to the thought of us," she giggled, reaching over and holding my hand.

"They might just have to make it a new merit badge," I joked, and we both laughed.

We had driven in silence for a good twenty miles before I looked down and saw the gas tank meter on E. Before I could say anything I felt a growl in my stomach, reminding we hadn't eaten anything but our S'mores off each other's bodies the night before. That in turn reminded me that, if we were to stop somewhere, we might need some clothes. Lynn had told me there was a set of clothes for each of us in the car when she first let me know she had burned our original clothes at the onset of our trip, and I figured they must be in the trunk.

"Hey, I'm getting kind of hungry, why don't we pull off somewhere to fill up, and we can get the clothes out of the back so we can stop in somewhere to eat," I suggested.

"Hmm? Yeah, sounds good," she groggily stammered, shaking the sleep from her eyes.

We pulled off on the next exit, into a big truck stop with a gas station and fast food attached to each other. I pulled into one of the last bays, since there was no way to access the trunk from inside the car.

"Okay, I'll start pumping the gas, why don't you get the clothes out of the trunk and bring me mine".

"That'll work for me," she said and walked around to the trunk.

There were several cars parked along the front of the fast food restaurant, but not a single car in any of the bays getting gas, so I figured it was perfect timing for us to get dressed quickly, without putting on another show. I heard the trunk shut, but turned and saw Lynn head back to her side of the car. When she looked up at me I knew my plan had flown out with window.

"Okay, don't be mad...I could have sworn I put some clothes in the trunk," she said blushing.

I couldn't tell if she was lying or not, but her red face made believe her sob story.

"Lynn! Are you telling me we're out here in the middle of nowhere without a stitch of clothing"?

As I finished my sentence, I heard a cough from just the other side of the pump and realized I had made a big mistake. Peaking around, I saw a speed bike leaned on its kickstand and a huge man wearing faded jeans and a white tank top staring right back at me. He must have stood about 6'5" and his biceps were as big as my thighs. He dropped his gaze to my feet and slowly scanned my entire body. I couldn't help, but do the same and it appeared we both liked what we saw, because he winked at me and I could feel heat in my face and knew I must be blushing. Lynn started to say something, but when she saw the man and I locked in each other's gaze she stopped.

"Girl, you look good enough to eat," he said in a low, raspy voice.

I couldn't move. I couldn't respond. I had lost complete control of my body and was blankly staring at the mysterious man's pecks strain against the thin, white fabric of his shirt. Lynn finally came to my rescue - or so I thought.

"Funny you should mention that," she chimed in, crossing to get the squeegee from its blue water bath. "We were just about to grab something to eat, but we lost all our clothes and are using the last of our money to fill up our tank to get us home".

The man's eyes never left my body, as if he were concerned I was a mermaid, and if he took his eyes away for even a second I would vanish.

"Well I just may be able to help you out there," he said, glancing over my body again.

"I think we've all seen that movie, Bud. Despite what it may look like, we're not pornstars, okay? We just had a little mishap and lost our clothes," Lynn snapped.

The man blushed and finally took his eyes off my body and looked over at Lynn, "No. That's not what I meant. I can see you girls are in a bind and I can help you out, but I do expect something in return".

"Well, what exactly did you have in mind," Lynn demanded, as if she were a powerful CEO brokering a deal and not a naked coed standing in a gas station.

The man bounced his eyes back and forth between the two of us, taking a second to scan both of our bodies.

"How about this. I'll go into the store and get whatever your little heart's desire, and when I get back, you two make out for me for as long as I say".

Without consulting me at all Lynn fired back, "For us to make out, it's going to be more than just a little snack. I'm thinking: a couple of combo meals from the fast food place, a case of beer, and a special treat for each of us of your choosing".

"Deal," he said, and reached out his hand for me to shake.

We shook on it and he told us to pull our car over to a dimly lit corner of the parking lot saying he would be right out.

As soon as he was out of ear shot I slapped Lynn's arm, "What the fuck are you thinking"?

"Oh please. I saw the way you two were staring at each other. At least this way I get something out of the deal too".

I could feel the warmth return to my face, but this time it was accompanied by warmth between my legs as well. We got in the car and made our way over to the corner we were directed to. Lynn of course was teasing me like an adolescent boy on the playground about my new crush as she put it. I finally had to pinch her arm as his bike slowly rolled up to our car.

He put the case of beer on the trunk of the car and reached out the bags of food to each of us. As we moved to retrieve the food he pulled back his arm.

12