Curious Jade Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah ah ah. A deal is a deal. No food before you pay for it".

Lynn rolled her eyes at the man and we both took a step back. Lynn turned toward me and reached up, grabbing my neck and drawing me in for a kiss. We kissed for a moment and as our mouths opened, we both made a show of swirling our tongues in each other's mouths as we'd done at plenty of frat parties to coax things from the boys or distract them during heated beer pong games. We finished our kiss and turned back towards the man to get our food. He brought his hand to his mouth and stretched the other in the air faking a yawn.

"Come on ladies, I said make out, not give each other a peck on the lips. Show me how much you really want this food and booze".

I brought my lips to Lynn's ear and whispered, "Come on baby, let's really give this guy a show".

Before I let go of her neck I slowly licked down from her ear lobe to her collarbone and gently kissed from one side of her neck to the other before grabbing her shoulders and pushing them back, forcing her breasts to jet out. Moving my hand down on the left side, I cupped her breast and started rolling her left nipple while bringing my mouth to her right breasts and creating small circles of kisses around her right. Lynn's hand combed through my hair, holding my face on her bosom. Her other hand slowly slid down my back until it cupped under my left cheek and gave me a firm grab, then a sharp smack. I moaned lightly into Lynn's nipple and she reached over and smacked my right cheek for symmetries sake. Breaking my suction on her nipple, I brought my face back to Lynn's and we shared a deep, passionate kiss before looking back over my shoulder at the man.

"Well, what are you looking at? Make yourself useful and grab me a beer," I said, reaching my hand out.

The man had a slight grin on his face as he leaned against the car. Slowly, he realized I was talking to him and hopped up, ripping into the case of beer and tossed one to me. As soon as he stood, I saw a large bulge in his jeans and when I looked back to his eyes saw that he had caught me staring at it.

"Thanks stud," I said with a wink and nod to his crotch.

I gripped the can with both hands, brought it up to my mouth, and shook it back and forth as if it were a stiff cock ready to shoot a full load of cum all over my face. I held the can out equidistant between Lynn and I and popped the top, spraying beer everywhere, covering both our chests. Once it stopped shooting, I took a big sip of what was left.

"Drink up sweetie," I said, pressing the can to Lynn's lips and tilted it back with her head.

As her hands came up to grab the beer I went to work with my tongue, cleaning off her chest and stomach. I wanted to make sure she was extra clean and licked all over her glistening globes before lifting them and dipping my head to her flat tummy and covering it with full, wet kisses, lapping up all the spilled beer. As I finished cleaning her off Lynn took another swig from the can and walked over to the car.

"Here stranger, why don't you help me out," she said, handing the can to our guest.

He reached out and grabbed the can from her and she twirled, patting the hood of the car.

"Now get over her, baby so I can have one more drink," she said twirling her finger at me, drawing me in.

I obediently took the three steps over to the two on the car, and once I was within arm's length Lynn grabbed me and spun me around, pushing my ass against the bumper. She hooked her hand behind my head and brought me to her mouth for a kiss. Her tongue darted inside mine, then withdrew and her teeth latched onto my lip. As she slid her hand from my neck to my shoulder, her mouth pulled away and eventually let go of my lip with a last little nibble. She gently shoved my shoulders back and I arched my back, slowly lowering myself back, sprawled out on the hood of the car. Lynn squatted all the way down to a catcher's position and grabbed my left ankle, brought it to her lips, and slowly licked from my ankle, up my thigh, pausing at my soft folds and breathing in deeply with a moan, then continuing up to my belly button. Once there, she started circling her tongue around my abdomen, every so often pausing and sucking the skin, making a pop noise as she let the air out again and I assumed she would continue her path to my heaving chest, instead she decided to retreat back between my thighs and focus her attention elsewhere.

From behind me I could hear grunts, followed by swallowing, then an empty can being crushed and thrown to the ground which were all familiar sounds and not completely unexpected. What I heard next was not quite as expected, but also completely understandable, considering the show we were putting on.

ZIIIP

I first looked down, and Lynn had either not heard it, or was choosing to ignore the noise. Then I craned my neck behind me and saw the stranger looking down on me, one hand jammed down the front of his pants, moving it back and forth. Our eyes met and he smiled at me, looking down to his jeans, over to Lynn between my legs, and then scanned back to meet my gaze. I winked at him, let my line of sight fall to his crotch, looked back to his face, and licked my lips. With one hand I reached down, holding Lynn's head against my purring kitty, and with the other I held my pointer finger to my mouth in a shushing motion before rolling my hand and motioning him over. Then with the same finger, I opened my mouth and slid it in up to the second digit, rolling my tongue over top of it in an exaggerated circle.

The man slowly got up, and made his way over to me. Before he could move, I reached down, grabbed his hand, pulled it out from his jeans, and brought it to my mouth. Engulfing his finger with my mouth, I reached down with my free hand and slid the man's pants down, reaching in for my prize. His cock was rock hard and stuffed tightly down one of the legs of his jeans. I struggled from my awkward position to free it, while also not clueing Lynn into what I was doing. Glancing around I saw Lynn feverishly licking my thighs and lips and the man holding his finger to my lips, eyes shut in anticipation of his cock being sprung from its denim cage.

He shifted his hips and his jeans fell just enough for me to release his swollen member. In sharp contrast to his arms, this new appendage staring out at me was not amazingly thick, but was fairly long and had a large vein running the entire length of it. I slowly licked my lips and brought my hand to them, dripping a mouth full of spit onto it. Gripping the near-perfect triangular head of his shaft, I let my spit run through my fingers onto his shaft. His head rolled back as I stroked the full length of his cock, spreading my saliva until the entire shaft sparkled in the distant gas station lights.

Reaching around and grabbing a handful of tight ass, I drew the stranger to me and received his cock head into my mouth. With only his head in my mouth, I reached my hand back to the base of his cock and started stroking up and down the shaft, before sliding my hand down and cupping his testicles, which were clean shaven and some of the largest I had felt.

Lynn had moved to my clitoris and was flicking her tongue across my hood, while stroking a finger up and down the sides of my outer lips. I threw my legs over her shoulders and gently closed my thighs around her head to muffle any moans I extracted from my side venture. I only felt one finger toying with me and figured that could only mean that Lynn was using her other hand to play with herself while working on pleasuring me.

The man started to rock his hips to meet my mouth and hand. I started to twist my hand around his cock while also swirling my tongue around his engorged head in my mouth. He reached down and grabbed a handful of hair and drove a little deeper with each thrust of his pelvis. I let out a soft moan and it drove me wild knowing that both parties probably felt it was in response to what they were currently doing. The best part of it was, neither was wrong. I loved feeling the stranger's hand on my head as he drove his long, hard member into the back of my mouth while Lynn's tongue explored my love cave between my legs. The man started bucking his hips harder and faster and my hand was more and more in the way, so I decided it could be put to better use and reached under to massage his smooth balls again. As I rolled his balls in my hand I could feel them start to contract and knew he was getting close to unleashing his load.

I looked up and he was looking down at me with an inquisitive look on his face which I knew from experience meant he didn't know where I wanted him to cum. I brought my hand back from Lynn's head and the other from between his legs and pushed my firm tits together implicating that they were to be his target. He took my cue and grabbed his cock in his hand, pumping up and down vigorously. I loosened my grip on Lynn's head and she suddenly became aware of the situation at hand.

Without skipping a beat, Lynn jumped to the far side of the car and knelt down beside my breasts, sticking her tongue out to lick my nipple. The man opened his eyes and, upon seeing Lynn sucking my nipple, shot a long rope of hot cum across my chest, hitting Lynn on the cheek and dripping down to my boob. His cock continued to unload spurt after spurt of white cream, covering my chest. Finally, after five sprays of semen, he brought his dick back to my lips and I licked the tip off before taking the head into my mouth again.

Lynn dragged her finger across my chest, pooling the juices together before slurping up the whole load. She then brought her face up to mine, and with his cock still inside my mouth, started kissing me. His cock slid between our mouths, our tongues swirling his creamy load between each other's and dripping down my chin.

"Holy fuck, ladies. That was so fucking hot," said the man, grabbing three fresh beers from the case and handing them to us. "I think we've all earned a drink," he said cracking his and taking a long swig.

"Mmm, I'll drink that," I said cracking mine and cheersing him. "Thanks for both of our hot meals by the way, the ones in the car and the one in our throats".

"Hey, that reminds me," said Lynn opening her beer and taking a sip. "You were supposed to get us special presents from the store too, not just the beer and food. What did you get us"?

Gingerly tucking his softening cock back into his pants and refastening them, the man crossed over to his bike grabbing his helmet.

"That's right I almost forgot," he said, strolling back over. "You all seemed like a fun time so something told me this would need to be an extra special gift, but considering the gift you girls gave me, this isn't much," he said.

He brought his helmet around from behind him, and tossed each of us a cheap pair of neon sunglasses, a trucker hat with boobies make me smile written on it, a beer koozie with a picture of a buck on it and Nice Rack written under it, and a long sheet of scratch offs named Smokin' Hot that featured a flaming background and a silhouette figure of a big breasted woman arching her back. We both put our new gear on and giggled at each other, before we all clinked our beers together again, taking another big gulp.

"Not too bad if I do say so myself," Lynn said, holding up her koozie and admiring it. "Tacky, and ridiculous, but what else do you expect from a truck stop gas station"?

"Exactly, I kind of had to make do with what I had available".

"Well I think you did great," I said, walking over and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "And on that note, I think's time we got on our way".

"Wh- wait. You're not even going to finish our beers?" he said, with an air of desperation. "I thought we could hang out for a bit".

Lynn threw the opened case of beer in the back seat, and tossed her hat, glasses and koozie in with it, handing her beer to the man.

"No can do hot stuff, we have to get back to school," she said and smacked him on the butt as she walked by and got in the driver seat, starting the car.

"Thanks so much for all our treats," I chirped and reached down, giving his cock a grab and light squeeze, "and thank you for the hot drink," I said, kissing my hand and tapping his crotch one more time, before turning and skipping to my door.

The man stood there, holding our three beers, dumbfounded at what had just transpired, but still grinning from ear to ear as we drove off. Lynn turned the radio up and sang along as I reached in the back seat for the scratch offs.

"Let's see if we're going to get any luckier tonight," I said grabbing a penny from the coin tray and scratching away.

As I scratched the last ticket and still hadn't produced a single winner I groaned in frustration, "Well thanks for nothing...," trailing off. "Shit, I never caught his name. Did you"?

"You little slut," Lynn teased from the driver seat.

"Okay then, tell me- what was his name?" I demanded.

"Oh, I'm sure I never got it," she said, reaching down for my hand. "And I never said I wasn't one too".

She brought her hand up to her mouth and kissed me on the back of mine before dropping them both into her lap.

"Why don't you get some sleep, I'll wake you up when we get there," she proposed.

I yawned as I lay my seat back and shut eyes.

12