Curious Jade Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to face Brooke and Lynn and bounced on my heels several times.

"How's this?" I asked.

"Better safe than sorry," Brooke said as she stepped forward and grabbed me by the shoulders, giving me a hearty shake.

I could feel myself start to blush as Lynn's Mom was shaking my boobs and inspecting to see if I had spilled out, but oddly, I also felt a little aroused at the thought of being her little pawn to get a new spark for her and her husband' sex life.

"I think you're fine sweetie," Brooke said blushing and guiding my shoulder towards the door. "Come on girls, if we get down there before the boys we can get in the hot tub and none of this will matter".

As we hurried down the hall I could hear a faint noise coming from Brian's room that I had heard plenty of times in the dorms before boys would open their doors with beads of sweat on their foreheads and flush faces. When we got to the pool, Bill was just pulling the cover off the tub. Brooke gave me a quick shove from behind out the door.

"Why don't you girls go ahead and jump in the tub while I get us another round," Brooke announced so Bill would turn to catch the show.

It was fairly obvious that Brooke wanted to give Bill a show to get him ready and then capitalize on the pent-up tension later. I decided if this was to be my role, I might as well go all in.

"Oh, great, I hope it's nice and warm. Hey Lynn, do you have a hair tie," I said raising my arms up and pulling my hair back in a ponytail pushing my tits out as I arched my shoulder blades back further presenting my heaving chest towards Bill.

Bill was standing just behind the hot tub, frozen in his tracks, staring directly at my swaying tits as they bounced towards him. Lynn, the only person that was not on board with our unspoken plan, quickly moved in front of me, blocking Bill's view.

"I don't have a hair tie, but I can put it up in a bun for you. Here, turn around," she instructed, grabbing my shoulders and spinning me to face the house again.

What Lynn hadn't counted on was her brother coming out the door at that exact moment and seeing his sister's friends' boobs swaying and popping out of her top right in front of him. Since I was already to be used as Bill's eye candy I figured why not just let Brian get his kicks as well and decided not to let on that I had felt my nipple spring free from the flimsy bikini top. I kept my arms above my head so my breasts were on full display and unobstructed to Brian. He took a double take and locked onto his target. Lynn fidgeted with my hair and I feigned that she had pulled it too hard and struggled against her causing my tits to bounce even more for Brian.

His gaze hadn't moved and he must not have known that I could see him through the large French doors as his hand drifted towards his cock in his shorts. Lynn finally got done playing with my hair and Bill shouted that the hot tub was officially open for business.

"Thank God! Finally," Lynn whispered over my shoulder and turned to get in the tub, but not before giving my ass cheek a quick pinch, "now you play nice".

As I lowered my arms back to my sides I decided to prolong my torture of poor Brian for one more beat and reached down to check the strings on my bikini before getting in the tub. I slowly slid my fingers inside the waistband of my tiny bottoms in the middle of my tummy and dragged them along the top of my belly in either direction, tugging ever-so-slightly to make sure they were tied tight. Brian was licking his lips, clearly enjoying the show I was providing him.

Lynn must have finally noticed what was going on as I heard, "Jade, will you stop fidgeting and get over here," come from behind.

Bill had made his way over to a chair overlooking both the pool and hot tub and was sitting cross legged with a hand in his lap and a cocktail in the other. I made my way over to the hot tub, which was about ten feet from the edge of the pool in a dimly lit corner of the back patio. While my back was to the boys I acted like I was correcting my top, but actually pulled both of my breasts completely out of the cups and let them sway freely as I bounced toward Lynn who was biting her lip and following my dangling pendulums. I threw on leg over the edge of the tub and fondled Lynn's crotch with my foot before sliding it to a seat next to her.

As I hopped up, shifting my weight to the foot un the tub to swing my other leg over Lynn decided to take the opportunity to position her hand underneath me in the seat and as I dipped down into the jacuzzi she cupped my cheek in her hand and massaged it under the water. I reached over and dropped a hand in her lap and inched towards her crotch. The jets were on full blast, so we were free to explore each other and Bill was none the wiser.

Brian finally emerged with a towel conveniently covering his crotch. He gave a quick look towards the hot tub and hurriedly crossed to the pool. As he dove in, Brooke made her way out the door holding another bottle of wine and three glasses. She stumbled over to Bill and Bent over to give him a kiss. She hovered above him a bit longer than needed and you could see they were whispering something to each other. Brooke gave him one last peck on the cheek and sauntered over to us in the jacuzzi. I was just pulling my hand away from Lynn's crotch as she got to the side of the tub.

"Scooch over girls, mama's coming in hot," she belted out, handing off the glasses and bottle before half falling into the hot tub.

Lynn was nudging me with her elbow, and I assumed she was poking fun at Brooke's obvious state of drunkenness. It was too late before I realized what she was really trying to draw my attention to. Between playing with Lynn and having a decent buzz going, I had completely forgot that both of my hooters were out of their nests and I would have to make an obvious move to correct it at this point. I tried and dip below the water and slyly put them back in their coop, but it was too late. Brooke had poured us each a glass of wine while I was in my state of bewilderment and was now holding it out about a foot above the water for me to grab.

I reached up to grab it Brooke and she must have seen what was happening because her cheeks once again grew flush and her eyes went wide. I expected her to blabber out something and draw attention to my predicament, but she instead handed me my glass and held up hers for a toast.

"To an unforgettable weekend," she said as she forced our glasses against each other and then took a swig of her wine. "Woo, this hot tub feels great. Bill why don't you come over here and soak with us?" she plead to her husband who seemed to be trying too hard to not appear to be looking our way.

Panic must have flashed across my face as Lynn let out a snicker and then pinched my leg under the water.

"Oh, you girls don't want an old fogey like me crashing your hot tub party. I have some work I wanted to get done anyway, I'll probably head up to my study soon".

Sweet relief. My shoulders melted into the tub and I could feel my anxiety start to drift away with the bubbles as the cascaded over my whole body. I felt my eyes close as my head rolled back onto the foam-covered neck supports of the seat.

"Well at least come over and do one last cheers with us before you head up to bed ya old geezer," Brooke called out. "once you dip a finger in this water I might be able to convince you otherwise".

I could hear Bill walking toward the door and figured he was just ignoring his drunk wife and heading to his office. I decided I was safe and kept my eyes shut, letting my body completely relax into the soothing jets of the tub. Just as I was about to drift of into a daydream I heard the jets kick off. Since no one in the tub had moved and Bill was headed up to his office I figured there must have been a timer on the jets.

"There we go," I heard from just behind my head as the lights inside the tub came on.

My eyes sprang open and my head shot up. Bill had snuck down from the deck with ninja-like stealth and was now towering over my shoulder. I knew from his vantage point he could easily see his young daughter's friend's tits out in full display, shimmering in the softly lit jacuzzi.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't mean to startle you," he said as he dropped a hand on my shoulder.

I have to admit, his strong hand sitting on my shoulder sent a quake through my body. It might have been the wine starting to take its hold on me but looking up at his warm eyes, genuinely concerned over having startled me, was turning me on. What had started as flirting for Brooke's later enjoyment was quickly shifting to the type of teasing I had done to so many of the boys at college to see what kind of trouble I could get myself into. I reached up and gently caressed Bill's hand on my shoulder.

"Oh no, that's okay Bill. I guess I was letting the wine and the tub get the best of me," I said slowly sitting up higher in the tub, holding our hands at the same height so his hand ever-so-slightly slipped down my shoulder toward my chest.

Bill was still looking down at me, though his gaze had drifted from my eyes and I could sense him tense up as he snapped out of his trance, grabbing his hand back from me. I looked over at Lynn, who had fire in her eyes. I could tell she knew exactly what I was up to and was not pleased to say the least. Brooke on the other hand was biting her lip and, though she liked what she was seeing and could tell Bill was loving the show, could not have known that my intentions had now been slightly altered.

"Oh, uhh, okay then. Well, as I said...I'm going to head up to my study to do some reading," he stammered and made a turn toward the door.

"Hold on a second, Bill. You still owe me a tour of your study, remember?"

He was still trying to make his way toward the house as I called after him.

"Oh, that's alright, we can do that tomorrow".

"Nonsense, I have to go to the little girl's room anyway," I said. "Why don't you toss me a towel and we can walk up together".

"Jade, it's just a bunch of books, hang on a sec and then we'll head in to the bathroom together," Lynn started.

"Oh! Stop it you, let the bookworms have their fun, you get to hang out with your little buddy all the time, it's been so long since we've gotten to hang out sweetie," Brooke bolted out, grabbing her glass of wine and stumbling over to Lynn's side of the tub, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

I gave a last shoulder shrug to Lynn and mouthed an apology before turning my back, standing, and faking to pick my bikini bottoms out of my butt crack, which Lynn knew just meant I was pulling the tiny fabric from the front and accentuating my camel toe. Bill turned toward the little table by the door and picked up the smallest towel there was. As he turned back toward the hot tub he almost dropped the towel as I was standing on the ground in front of him, wringing out my hair.

From my position I could tell he had a clear view of not only my firm boobs which were on full display, but also my nice pussy lips straining out against the tiny fabric of my swimsuit. I continued to pretend I was trying to get every ounce of water from my hair before reaching out for the towel. Bill stood there awkwardly, holding out the tiny towel, trying not to let on that he was taking in my near naked body. Just as I reached out for the towel I pulled back my hand and tilted my head to the side.

"Oh no, I got some water in my ear," I whimpered.

With my head tilted, I tapped the top of my temple several times and could feel my breasts jiggle up and down. I could also see Bill's shorts with an obvious bulge in the front, so I knew he was also enjoying the show, but even more I could swear I heard a light groan escape his lips. I thought enough was enough and finally reached out to take the towel and held my arks up high, drying off my hair fist as we headed for the door.

Once we were inside and I heard the door close behind Bill I stood up straight and turned to face Bill. Covering my whole head with the towel I shook my hands vigorously making sure to exaggerate my every motion so Bill could see this spry set of tits swaying in front of him. As I let my hands fall to my sides I started patting my arms dry. Finally, I looked down and made an attempt to discover my nakedness for the first time.

"Oh my gosh Bill," I squealed, dropping the towel to the ground and doing a piss poor attempt to cup my breasts in my hands. "It looks like my bathing suit may have slipped a little".

Bill's face went beet red and he turned his head slightly, though I caught him still catching my show in a mirror on the far side of the room.

"Oh no. Really? I swear, I didn't see a thing. How embarrassing that must be," he stammered.

"Embarrassing," I stamped, "try mortifying! Just look at how my boobies are just flopping around out here in front of everyone".

Bill turned his head to look.

"I didn't mean actually look," I yelped and took a step forward swatting him in the arm, giving him another good look at my swinging tits.

"Oh God, I'm sorry...it's just-"

"It's just you wanted to check out your daughter's friend's boobies?"

"No- I mean- you're a beautiful girl, I just..."

"Oh my God, Lynn is going to kill me-what about Brooke-Oh my God".

"No no no no, don't worry," Bill said turning and walking toward me.

I started to reposition the cups of my bikini and pulled them far out in front so Bill could still see everything he wanted of me while he consoled the poor naked girl in front of him. It was safe to say Bill was now putty in my hands for me to play with as I saw fit. He grabbed me by the shoulders and I could tell he was genuinely trying to maintain eye contact with me, but the brain in his shorts was pleading him to look further south.

"No one has to know about this little incident. It can be our little secret, okay?" he plead.

"I'd really like that Bill," I timidly said, head hung low. "Can we still go see your office," I asked trying to not let on that his cock had brushed against me as he was calming me and it was driving me wild inside.

"Umm, sure. Of course," he stammered and turned toward the hallway.

I followed him down the corridor and as he walked I quickly reached down and undid one of the double knots that Lynn had tied in my bikini bottoms so one sharp tug would send them to the ground. He reached the study door and stepped inside. The room was about triple the size of our dorm room and one whole wall was a giant book case filled floor to ceiling with books. There was even a ladder you could climb on to get to the higher up books. There was a large desk with an oversized high back chair behind it in one corner and a chaise lounge in the other corner with a large floor lamp next to it for reading. Sitting directly behind that was a small dry bar and Bill crossed directly to it to refill his glass.

"I could use one of these too if you don't mind," I said as he started to close the top of the bottle.

"Ahh, what the hell. Why not, right," he called back, pouring a small amount into the glass.

"I said I wanted a drink," I insisted, crossing the room.

He poured the same amount in mine as in his and handed the glass to me as I approached.

"To secrets," he said holding up the glass.

I clinked and took a sip of the whiskey, while my other hand reached for Bill's crotch.

"To secrets," I echoed.

Bill almost spit out his whiskey, then took a step back, tripped, and fell back onto the chaise lounge. I stepped in front of him as he regained his composure.

"What the-"

"Oh Bill, don't worry. It's just us in here now. Like you said, this can be our little secret," I said rubbing my hands on my belly and slowly ascending up to my breasts, massaging my nipples through the tiny bikini. "I've seen the little glances you've been giving me since I got here. I know you've been hoping to get to touch my tight little teenage body since I walked in".

"Jade, I-"

"Don't worry Bill," I said inching towards him, "I won't tell Lynn, and your wife is too drunk to even notice we're gone".

Looking down into his lap I could see the fabric getting tighter. I straddled his legs and pressed my boobs against his face. Reaching back between my legs I grabbed his rock-hard cock through his shorts and started gently stroking it.

"You can't tell me you don't want this Bill," I breathed into his ear.

He still had his arms down at his side and I could tell he still needed a little convincing to go all the way. I stood up and backed away a step. With one gentle tug I pulled the string of my bottoms and they fell to the ground. Then I put both my hands on my hips and slowly trailed them up the full length of my body, stopping to pull my lips apart and show him my sweet shaved pussy lips, then up my flat tummy and eventually cupping my breasts, rolling my nipples between my thumbs and index fingers and pulling my top over my head. Once my top was off I threw it at Bill, hitting him square in the chest.

I was now standing stark nude in front of my best friend's father and he had a dumb grin on his face and a tent in his shorts. Safe to say it was too late to turn back now, so I did what any self-respecting tease would do and reached back down between my legs with one hand and started to rub my lips while rubbing and teasing my nipples with my other hand. Bill looked like he was in shock and I could tell he was still not one hundred percent sure what he was seeing was real. I had had enough teasing and asserted that if this was going to happen I would need to put this in overdrive.

I walked over to Bill and picked his drink up off the side table, pressing it to his lips and tipping it with my finger under the glass. Once he had finished it I dipped a hand down and once again fondled him through his shorts. At first he squirmed, but then eased back in the seat and I could feel his inhibitions float away. I slowly brought both hands to his knees and lowered myself down to the floor between Bill. He reached his hand down on mine and gently squeezed in acknowledgment of what was going to happen next.

Once on my knees in front of him, I started stroking up and down his thighs with my hands. I could feel his taught hamstrings through his shorts and couldn't wait to get those shorts off to see what he was hiding under them. I slowly reached my hands up to his waistband and could feel him start to shift to allow more easier access to unbutton them. As I unzipped his shorts I looked up and saw Bill with his head thrown back and could tell he was already on cloud nine and I had not even released his cock from its hiding place yet. He lifted his butt and I tore the shorts down to mid-thigh, leaving his boxer briefs pulled up for the moment. I then brought my face down into his crotch and made a trail of kisses down the outline of his cock through the underwear.

I glanced up and saw that I now had bill's full attention. We locked eyes and I could see the desire in his stare. I slid his shorts down past his calves and off then drug my nails back up his legs and under the lower hem of his boxers. With another firm tug I pulled them down from under his butt and he again lifted to allow them to slide down. As the shorts moved down his thighs I was revealing my long-awaited prize. First the wild, unkempt bush of pubic hair, followed by the thick shaft. I wasn't expecting much from Bill as Lynn had always described him as a dweeby nerd type, but my first impression of seeing me led me to believe Lynn's description of her father may be clouded by bias and my suspicions were profoundly confirmed as I started to unveil a thick, veiny cock the likes of which I had only encountered few times before. It had a long, pronounced vein running the full length of the shaft with several small off shoots. As I continued sliding the boxers down his thigh I could feel Bill's lust grow in stride with his now rock-hard erection.