Curious Jade Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see the outline of its head just on the cusp of the waistband and sat up on my heels bringing my face to within an inch of the it. All told it must have been at least seven and a half inches long and close to the same around. I opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out as I gave the bottom hem of the boxers a last tug, spring boarding Bill's dick out of its cotton prison and let it slap my chin and tongue eventually resting against my cheek.

Bill let out a loud sigh as his cock was finally free and resting gently against his new admirer's face. I giggled and looked seductively up into Bill's eyes and let out a light whimper, grabbing the base of his dick and thwapping the heavy head against my tongue several times. I reached my other hand down and cradled his testicles that were also enshrined in an unkempt forest of pubic hair. As I rolled his balls in my hand, I let a long string of spit fall from my mouth down onto Bill's mushroom shaped head. As the saliva ran down the side of his shaft I brought my tongue down, slurping it back up and licking the whole length from base to tip, ending with a light kiss right on his trouser snake's eye where I once again let the spit run from my lips cascading down my new toy.

My hand couldn't even close around Bill's thick dick, but I made as tight a circle as I could and stroked up and down a few times, until Bill's eyes closed again and I could tell if I kept up at that pace our fun would soon be over. I released my stranglehold on his cock and dropped my attention to the low hanging fruit below. Bill opened his legs slightly and I held his cock against his stomach with one hand as my tongue darted out and made its way through the brush searching for a prize. I formed a vacuum seal on his left nut first, sucking it into my mouth and swirling my tongue around it before reaching out using only my tongue and brought the right testicle into my mouth repeating the treatment so as to not play favorites. Brooke must not have ever done this for Bill as he let out a deep grunt and I could feel his cock jump in my hand.

"Oh my God, if you keep that up, I'm not going to last another minute," Bill said reaching down and stroking my head and reaching back to my neck.

"It's okay, Bill. I don't mind being your little cumslut. I want you to use my mouth like a fuck toy until you unload deep in my throat," I panted grabbing his cock and stroking fervently.

Bill's eyes went wide and he looked down at me and blushed, "Oh my Jade. I can't believe what I'm hearing".

I greedily sucked the tip of his cock making a pop sound as it fell from my mouth which was quickly drowned out by the sloppy slushing of my spit-soaked hands wrapped firmly around his cock, pumping it in unison.

"Oh, don't play meek with me Bill. I know you've been thinking about tearing my clothes off and ravaging me since you saw me walk through the door," I said as Bill's face was tensing and his clenched the cushion of the chaise lounge. "Like you said baby, this is our little secret," I said between deep throats. "Go on," I said taking Bills' hands and forcing them to the back of my head, "throat fuck your little slut until you fill stomach with your seed".

He tried to take his hands away at first, but I started moaning on his cock, and he finally started bucking his hips to meet my rhythm. Finally, I felt his hands clasp on the back of my head and he started to pull my head down to meet his hips as well. I gave up, giving Bill complete use of me; opening my mouth and relaxing my throat for him to pump into. My hands cupped his balls and clawed his thigh as he buried his thick cock in my face until my nose mushed against his pubic bone. Just as my eyes were tearing up and I was going to need to take a break I felt the familiar tensing in Bill's undercarriage.

He let out a guttural groan and his leg started to spasm as I impaled myself on his rod. I could feel the first spurt explode from him and hit the back of my throat and I tried to swallow it down as it came, but then the next shot filled my mouth and I couldn't swallow quick enough. As I opened my mouth allowing the next spurt to fill what room I had made I reached up and stroked his cock, milking it for every last drop of his sweet load. I could feel a rope spill out of my mouth and land on my chest. I pushed my tits together creating a nice stage for any overflow of my salty prize. Bill's leg was still shaking and I could see that he had fallen back against the chair, letting the waves of ecstasy wash over him.

I swallowed the mouthful I still had then leaned down and gave one last long stroke of Bill's cock to make sure there wasn't any more semen left to drain from my donor, before using his still rigid member to clean up any fallout on my tits before once again licking the tip clean. Bill lay there motionless, panting in short breaths with his head leaned back over the edge of the chair for a moment as I continued to rub my breasts dry and lick my fingers clean.

"Thanks for the tour of your study Dr. S," I said getting up and grabbing my bikini from the floor.

Bill finally sat up, "Wait, what do you-"

"Shh," I interrupted holding my finger to my lips, "let's not ruin this moment with a bunch of talk. And remember hot stuff," I said with a wink as I got to the door, bikini in hand, "this is our little secret".

As I shut the door behind me I could hear Bill moving inside, then the glass clink as he poured a celebratory drink before falling back onto the chaise lounge. I made my way to the bathroom to put my bikini back on, but once inside I turned and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess and my eyes were red from tearing up as Bill pounded my throat. I started to fix my hair and dry my eyes when I heard a faint, but familiar noise coming from the hallway. I quickly slid my tiny bikini back on and quietly exited the bathroom to check my hypothesis.

I looked down the hall and saw Brian's door was slightly ajar and as I crept closer and closer the noise became slightly louder with each step. There was a slight crack and if I positioned my head just right I could see inside Brian's room and could finally deduce the source of the mysterious noise. As I thought, once I pushed the door open a tiny crack more I saw Brian standing over his bed with his cock in his hand going away at tugging it in earnest.

From the angle he was standing at it was hard to make out his cock, but he had his shirt off and his muscular back was tense and I could see the top half of his ass as it peeked out above the top of his shorts as it flexed each time he thrust into his hand which was pumping in stride. Watching him and knowing he had no idea I was there was starting to get me aroused again and I half surprised myself as my hand instinctively found its way under my bikini bottoms and started rubbing over my already wet lips. I heard Brian grunt and thought he must be close to being done, but I couldn't help myself. My lips were begging to be spread and toyed with, and I apparently had no choice in the matter.

I reached up with my other hand and started pinching and teasing my nipples and it wasn't long before I couldn't stand it any longer and pulled my breasts out of my top and gave a firm tug on each nipple and continued rolling from one to the other while my pussy lips and clit were receiving the attention they so desperately ached for as well. I heard another grunt from inside the room and looked as Brian now had his hand on the small of his back and was leaned back slightly giving me a clear view of his manhood. It didn't look quite as thick as Bill's but looked to be just as long-give or take-. I heard him grunting something as he stroked his cock and I swear I heard him mutter my name. I leaned in closer to see if I could get a better listen, but as my ear came right up to the door I heard a new noise, and not from inside the room; it was footsteps coming up the stairs.

I froze. Looking down the hall I saw there was nowhere to hide and knowing I couldn't stand there with my tits out and bikini at mid-thigh I figured I only had one option. Without another thought I lunged forward into Brian's room and closed the door behind me as quietly as I could. Brian attempted to cover himself as he twirled to shout at me, but I crashed into him covering his mouth with one hand and holding my index finger to my lips with the other as we collided and fell back onto his bed.

Laying on top of him I could feel his hard cock smushed between us against my stomach and was sure he was loving my boobs pressed firm against his upper chest, pushing up into his chin. We lay there for what felt like a minute, eyes locked, trying not to breath, our near naked bodies pressed firm against each other after having met only a few hours earlier. I could feel Brian's cock still pulsating with his heartbeat and knew it must be killing him to have the girl he was just jerking off to barge into his room and lay naked on top of him and not be able to do anything about it.

Finally, the steps made their way down the hallway and into the bathroom. My assumption was either Lynn finally had to pee or Brooke was either peeing or getting sick from all the wine she was throwing back. Brian and I were still lying there and as I made a move to get up, I felt his cock pulse one more time and something just snapped inside of me. I'm not sure if it was the thought of taking Lynn's father and then brother into my mouth mere minutes apart, but something would not let me leave this room without tasting Brian's sweet juice.

I got up like I was going to just leave and turned back as I reached the door. Brian's eyes were locked on my tight ass and he had a sad, pathetic face and I could tell the poor boy was dying inside. I waited for him to look up, winked, locked the door, and as I strut back to him lying on the bed, I pulled the strings of both my tops and bottoms and let my bikini fall to the ground around me. Brian started to press his body up on his elbows to get up and I threw him back, once again holding my finger to his lips. I knelt down and grabbed his cock with both hands and stroked long and slow up and down the full length of his rigid member.

I was correct in my previous assessment; Bill was slightly thicker than Brian, but they were roughly the same length. I looked up at Brian who was just staring with the same bewildered look on his face as I opened my lips and lowered them to the tip of his cock. I could feel his heartbeat through his cock in my hands and knew Brian would not last as long as his father had, so I decided to just give the poor boy what he obviously and desperately needed.

With one smooth motion, I brought my mouth crashing down on his cock until it was buried to my throat. I let out a gurgle as it choked me a bit and Brian grabbed the back of my head, pulling my hair to get a better look at the magnificent present he was being given. I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock and as I drew my mouth up, my hands followed so it felt like I was constantly deepthroating all of him. I could feel Brian's hips start to twitch and knew he was already close and let out little moans and groans, letting him know I thought it was hot that he was about to fill me up. I bobbed up and down on his cock for another four strokes before his breathing came in short bursts and I could feel his testicles starts to tense up. I grabbed his dick with one hand and stroked unmercifully while my tongue rested on the tip of his cock.

"Oh that's it baby, give me that big, messy load," I ordered, staring right at his cock. "I want you to fill up this slutty little mouth until it spills out onto my tits".

"Holy fuck," was all Brian could get out before his eyes started to squint and his legs went stiff.

The first shot of his cum went straight up into the air and landed right on my upper lip. I quickly closed my mouth around his head and pumped his shaft like I was siphoning gas. His next three threads flew right down my throat and I did my best to take it all in my mouth. So far not a drop had escaped my mouth and I was determined to leave no trace of semen behind, taking it all down my throat to make a cum cocktail with bill's in my stomach. Just as Brian's hips were in the throws of another orgasm induced spasm there was a knock at the door and the handle started to rattle.

"Brian, what the hell. You, and everyone else for that matter disappeared and left me all alone with Mom's drunk ass," Lynn complained through the door. "Are you coming back down to pool at all or are you going to be lame like dad"?

Brian's eyes went wide and he was mouthing for me to stop. I just looked up and made a pouty face and continued circling my tongue on his sensitive cock head as he tried to gather his thoughts.

"Uh, umm...yeah I'll be down in just a sec. I was just on a ph-phone call, but I'm all done n-now," Brian stuttered as his after quakes of orgasm took control of his body momentarily.

It must not have helped that I was continuing to suck his cock dry and fondle his balls as he tried to talk to his sister, because he pinched me sharply on the shoulder, and pounded his other fist on the bed when I took his cock out of my mouth and slapped it lightly on my tongue.

"Hey, have you seen Jade? She went up to hang out with Dad in his study, but he got all weird and said she was only there for a second and then left. She didn't come back to the hot tub to rescue me from mom, so I have no clue where she ran off to".

Brian almost burst out laughing and looked down at me with a devilish grin, "last I saw she was stroking stick and hitting balls down in the pool room".

"Oh my God Bri- you're such a dork! You wish she would stroke your stick," Lynn ironically joked through the door as I was doing just that.

With that Lynn started to walk back down the steps and to get back at Brian I gave his head a light nibble before letting his cock fall from my mouth, "Just for that, you can stroke your own stick from now on," I said getting up and picking up my bikini.

Brian let out another groan as I tied up my tiny swimsuit and headed for the door, and I looked back to see him fondling his cock as he pulled his shorts back up and started to follow me.

"What are you crazy? Have you never snuck out of a girl's room? You have to stagger your exits so no one gets suspicious. I'll head back down, you follow in five," I instructed.

"Are we not even going to discuss the fact that my little sister's best friend just sucked me off," Brian asked.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I was out front arguing with a stupid boy on the phone this whole time. Remember next time you come to visit us at school though, you owe me one," I whispered with a wink as I snuck out the door and down the steps. When I got down the steps I could hear Lynn calling for me, so I tip toed to the front door, opened it as quietly as I could, and shut it loudly.

As I walked back towards the porch Lynn rounded the corner, "Oh there you are! Where the hell have you been," she squealed as she hugged me a little too hard.

I was so caught up in my task while she was outside Brain's room I must not have heard the telltale Lynn drunk voice. While I was polishing the boys' poles I guess Lynn and Brooke were busy polishing off bottles of wine. She took my hand and dragged me back towards the pool room. Once in the pool room she turned on me and I saw a familiar fire in her eyes.

"Sitting in that hot tub, drinking all that wine with my mother and all I could think of was you in those damn vibrating panties and how as soon I had the chance I was going to finish what those things started," she said pushing me back against the billiard table and tearing my bikini bottoms down to my ankles.

"What has gotten into you," I said pulling her by the shoulders back up to her feet. "Your whole family could walk in at any moment".

"I don't care anymore. I'm drunk, my mom is passed out in a chair next to the tub, when I checked on my dad he was snoring on his chaise lounge in his office, and I'm pretty sure my brother was just rubbing one out in his room, so he won't be down anytime soon. Now let me at that sweet little honey pot," she slurred holding my hands to my side and sliding back down to her knees.

I could tell there was no stopping her and concluded that I had taken care of the rest of this family maybe I was due a turn. Lynn must have been more than a little drunk because she was on a mission and would not be deterred. She kissed my pussy deeply like she was making out with it. My juices were already flowing so there was enough natural lubricant, but Lynn was sloppily drooling all over my vagina. So much so that I could feel a pool of saliva running down my thigh and slide between sensitive butt crack. It tickled my little hole and Lynn must have thought that she had hit a sensitive spot because she giggled into my pussy which just served to drive me closer to the edge. Her tongue ran up and down my slit and then locked onto my clit and she made soft circles over the hood before coaxing my delicate love button out of hiding. She made no efforts to hold back her moans as she toyed her own nether region while tending to me.

It wasn't long until my body was on the verge of what felt like an Earth-shaking orgasm. As drunk as she was, Lynn had not lost a step and was like an orchestra conductor with her tongue and finger, playing a symphony on my pussy until a beautiful crescendo was undeniable. My legs wrapped around Lynn's head and my feet pulled her closer to me and would not release her until I was finished with her. A heat started radiating inside me and I could feel my toes start to curl and legs start to shake. Lynn reached up and grasped my thigh and I could tell she was working on her own love explosion. We both started to moan loudly and I couldn't tell if the wetness I was feeling between my legs was Lynn's spit, my sweat, or the sweet nectar Lynn was forcing my body to spew forth like it never had.

Once my legs had finally stopped shaking and Lynn could escape the clutches of my thighs around her head, I slumped down on the ground next to her. We lay there in each other's arms and almost drifted off into a sex induced coma, but just as we were about to here was a noise outside on the patio. We both got up and ran to the door to see what the noise was and Brooke was laying on the ground next to her chair. When she finally looked up she had a puzzled look on her face and slowly got to her feet and stumbled towards us.

As she passed she leaned over towards me, "Sweetie, it looks like you might be missing a little something," and gave me a firm smack on my bare ass.

It looks like in our haste to check on Brooke, I hadn't noticed that my bikini bottoms had come completely off. I was mortified. My friend's mom had just seen my smooth pussy and bare as. In the grand scheme of things, I guess this just brought things full circle; now everyone in Lynn's family had seen me naked and had some sort of contact with a sexual organ.

As she got to the door Brooke turned, "Oh and by the way, the windows to the billiard room were open".