All Comments on 'Curious Wife: A Night Out'

by Curiouswife1986

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
robertlrobertlalmost 10 years ago
hot story

This is a great story! Looking forward to the next one. Definite 5

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Dancing

A few times I have been out and danced with women, this does not mean I am going to have sex.

just 2 people enjoying the atmosphere.

Good to read that not all wife's cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really well done

Very erotic! Well written and made so wet I had to break out my own suction cup jelly! Of course you realize you will be pulverized by that guy anonymous who reads all horny wife stories and then tells the author to die before going on to read the next one. I feel bad for him;)

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 10 years ago
Very hot story!

Complacency makes our minds wander and wonder. No married couple can say that they are never bored with each other. Wifey invents a night out and seems to try to elevate their sex life. Not just her own but theirs. It is a dangerous gamble, but her selective honesty worked out. Her heart is in the right place.

This story was erotic, it had tension, and it had a sense of justice to it. ***** and no cheating! It is not easy to write a LW tale that is good with no cheating. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Been there

I've been in the same situation at a club. Only difference is I did give the guy a handjob. Hey that's the least one cud do n it's technically not cheating.

Love this story. Waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
An erotic story, but...

As a husband all your story did was confirm what I already feel about my wife going "dancing with the girls". Very little good comes out of it. Every guy I know whose wife went out dancing regularly ended up divorced and some dick head was sleeping in his bed within weeks of the separation. A dick head their wives would never would have met if they hadn't gone dancing. I know it is possible to meet people anywhere, but the sexually charged atmospere of a bar complete with bumping and grinding isnt exactly the same as bumping grocery carts. No, bars are throwing gasoline onto the fire. Luckily my wife doesn't go out very often, maybe twice a year, but we always have charged up sex when she gets home afterwards. Neither of us think it is worth the risk, however. Unlike you she doesn't go to the bar to get heated up. She goes because she likes to dance. The "heat" is simply a function of being in a club, and we both know it. So, I always look forward to her getting home, but I am really glad she doesn't go often.

I did like your story, it was well written and the bar scene had me wondering how it would turn out. If those were your real experiences then I doubt it will be long before you take the next step.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Very good

A good teaser line for the husband. The wife may well be tempted cheat later. Hopefully she will have enough sense to realise what she is doing is a game and that taking it further will end in disaster for her marriage and her children. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a brilliant story!

As a married female I understand what she is going through. The pressure to continue to have sex with a man who no longer turns you on is a very difficult thing. I am struggling through a similar issue. We have to have our flirts and fantasies to keep the engine running just to hold our marriage together. As shown by the clearly male comments, men don't understand women and that is why they are no longer having sex and spend their time reading stories in this category. If you fear your wife is going to cheat bc they are at a club, you clearly are not nearly the man you think you are. As a woman I have just as many temptations with coworkers, at the gym I work out at and every social group I hang out with. A woman cheats bc she is not being satisfied. At least this woman is trying to find new ways to find satisfaction with her committed partner. And congratulations on calling a fictitious character a cunt in capital letters repeatedly in your comment. I hope that makes you sleep soundly in your back woods trailer. Your mother and every woman in your life would be proud of your well developed vocabulary and what a brave man you have become.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Good story.

And it was well-written and delivered. I noticed a few incorrect verb tenses but not much more in the way of errors. A few incongruous things: 1. Husband (H) did not initially comment about her lack of panties/G-string. 2. He never commented about her shaved pussy. 3. At the beginning of the story she told us she lies about meeting other ladies, but at the end this is "..his kink." 4. Was she not aware that someone who knew her might say something to H?

I am not a fan of regular nights out with the girls. For some reason I was reminded of Coach Woody Hayes's comment re passing vs. running the football. When you pass, one of three things can happen and two of them are bad. This story is an example of the one good thing - H's sex life is better. This assumes he would be okay with knowing she was lying about things such as: she's not with girlfriends, she was rubbing her bare pussy on Mike's bare leg, she was rubbing his cock with her hand in Mike's pocket, etc. The two bad things = 1. Their sex life is not enhanced (And H still has to deal with the lying.). 2. Amy loosens her self-imposed rules, starts cheating "big time," and needs to lie more. Divorce ensues.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 10 years ago
Read your bio

If your husband no longer does it for you why don't you leave? That way he can get on with his life.

Same for the anon below who told the bald faced lie that women only cheat when they are dissatisfied.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Sad, but true

I truly admire the author's honesty. Women are fickle creatures that require constant variety in order to maintain a high sex drive. Men can maintain a high libido even after spending decades with the same sex partner. Women, however, lose their libido within months of having a new sex partner. Even as exciting as the narrator finds the character of "Mike" in this story, I guarantee she would lose interest in him after a few months. Sadly, it's just a fact of life (or biology.)

This was a very well-written story, and an impressive debut. I look forward to reading more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

And this is erotic? Not in my world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
TOO BAD

Another story about a selfish , cheap white trash Ho.

checkaho013checkaho013almost 10 years ago
@ ONESHOTONE

I liked your comment, she is not happy, maybe insecure and feels she needs him to support her. Divorce the man and let him find someone worthy.

chrisb581chrisb581almost 10 years ago
good start

good start hope there is more to come

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
CURIOUSITY KILLED THE CAT

need more to be said for a word to the wise, TK U MLJ LV NV

maddictmaddictalmost 10 years ago
voyeur

I could see you in your pleasure, thanks for the inside look of ladies night out. Guess I will reconsider my wifes night out from now on. We have been married for a lot longer than Amy and Jason. I hope you will share another fantasy with me. :\

Sexywife104Sexywife104almost 10 years ago
This story made me wet

Loved it! Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow.

I am continually amazed by guys who come into a amateur erotica story site and proceed to bash the authors. What did you expect, a Pulitzer prize story? And instead of bashing, how about saying nothing, you didn't like the story, move on.

To Curious Wife and other authors on here; Thank you.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
GOOD STORY

To the author and all readers who see themselves in your story and associate with your bio statement: The old mapmakers put it very aptly. "Beyond this point be monsters." These stories are great fun to read AND to write--so long as you remember they are FICTION. (For you anons, who claim to hate them and yet keep reading them, fiction means they aren't true. You may get pissed at me for saying that, but you are the ones who comment as if they were an account of someone you know.) As a man who has been married to the same woman for over fifty years, and we still enjoy sex as much as ever, just less often, I can tell you there are ways to spice up life and to get through the slow times. Rubbing genitals with another is one of the ways,but it will always lead to hurt and almost always to divorce.

Reading and yes writing stories such as these is a good way for both spouses to recharge the old batteries, there are many more, but unless you are single, keep the actual contact just between you and the one you promised to honor.

Why did I take time to go through all this? I guess this story touched me as I was reading it. If any of you don't recognize it, a story that can make the reader care is damn good writing! Keep writing Curious and readers, keep reading, but remember this is grown up make-believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Bitch Will End Up Screwing It All Up

She ain't happy anymore as she's pretty much communicated through the writer's well laid out words. In a matter of time she'll take it to the next level of physical with some club loser trolling for bitches just like her and her husband needs to have figured it out.

voexvoexover 9 years ago

I loved to read your story, it could have been one of my fantasies (I'm male). I love uninhibited women. The twist at home, after the clubbing, is also very well narrated. I also liked how coherently and smoothly you've depicted your feelings and emotions and combined them with your erotic feelings. This is indeed a great story, 5 stars for one of the best stories I've read on this site.

Please keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny and abused

Great, Great, Great!!!! What a story. You need to give us more. You got to write more.

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
There is a better solution

The quandary: sex life at home is dull, but don't want to cheat. Solution: go solo and flirt with young pick-ups at the bar. Result: still not satisfied, even when devouring faithful but suspicious spouse. Discontent comes in many guises and, sadly, familiarity seems to get the blame in married sex. Same old same but it can be avoided with love and willingness on both sides of the bed. Good story to get both sexes thinking and deliberating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You Know How To Write!

This piece was very well crafted: It started out slow and sultry, then, became increasingly frenetic and erotic as the evening progressed to a climax. Also, it addressed one couple´s solution to the drudgery of marital monogamy. Well done! We will look forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*

Nah

rollo_bluerollo_blueover 9 years ago
Nice work!

Loved your first submission here ... well structured and nicely paced. I liked the story carried from her point-of-view ... you portrayed her frustration .. her anxiety .. her arousal - and her conflict very well. This can go in just about any direction from here - maybe Jason is big enough to allow that his wife can love him while at the same time looking outward for sensual gratification ... and maybe - just maybe - he might admit that this turns him on?

Wonderful start - I look forward to your next instalment!

robertlrobertlover 9 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed your story. The buildup and seduction are by far the sexiest part of sex and you described such an erotic seduction before you went home with hubby. Then your sex with him was so great. Very good job with the story. Sounds like hubby might want to watch next time. Been a while since you published the story. Hope you'll write another, a followup. Would be an excellent story - can make a whole series out of this. Your writing is excellent, definite 5! More if it was possible

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 9 years ago
Sounds like one way to keep the spark alive

That's a great first story, with a hot buildup.

Maybe next time Jason can go to the bar too, and watch you while you meet cute guys and dance with them,

Thanks!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
The END is Cumming!

-This marriage won't last much longer! It's just a matter of time before she teases some guy who won't stop when she wants,and slip her the big tube steak.Once that happens,it will be a weekly hunt for Moby's big dick!

- Her husband either lays down the law and ends "Girls Night Out", bitch-slaps the shit out of her,or acquires a taste for cream pie and changes his name to Wimpy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Wrinting

I felt as if I was there. Congratulations. You could explore this writing erotic fantasy more. Please, post more tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Hey annony, old ugly fags with ED should be banned from this site. Go suck a cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for every story rated by THE FAT WHORE (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 8 years ago
Another offset

Great imagery. To hell with the anon pinheads. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cruel

To intentionally explicitly tease Mike. As any male knows ''blue balls'' are agony. Even if ol Mike runs to restroom and jerks off, they will ache for hours.

Fact is that she long ago crossed a line and adultery is the inevitable result!

Husband obviously has long know of her deceit. Seems he has decided having his wife publicly act like a slut is worth it for the sex he gets afterward. She states her husband can no longer arouse her, also absent is his ability to satisfy her as she must think about man she teased in order to climax. Both know she is going to cheat. Both will be at fault or perhaps get the credit. Guy doesn't care his wife publicly dry humps guy that is his business. Myself-no way in hell I allow it

She might get surprise though-husband also. Consider scenario. She gets guy all wound up. He follows her out to husband in car in dark parking lot. Says guy is armed-perhaps just violent in nature. Guy pulls husband out of car-beats him almost to desth-slaps wife around before restraining her and taking her to deserted spot rapes her every hole then slices her face for teasing him then trying to leave.

I am on jury. I would hang that jury if I could not convince other 11 jurors that wife snd husband ''asked for it''

I can hear the howls of vituperative outrage. However the couple chose to put themselve in a situation they should have known was dangerous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting story, so far.

Really wish you would do a follow up. Hope all is well in your personal life. Your bio sounded like maybe it was kinda iffy.

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
Please, "grinded" was used some years ago instead of "ground" or "rubbed."

Fortunately it's not seen much lately. Perhaps LW authors have learned the correct usage. Grinded is not a word, so don't use it. Make the writer seem illiterate.

Otherwise, story not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Would really like to see more from you.

Maybe a follow up to this, maybe something totally new.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
3 years ago

I take it your husband read this and was not impressed as 3 years on and no follow up stories. Hope it wasn't too messy but basically saying he is boring would bring out the worse in him.

JJ

wuudsiewuudsieover 6 years ago
yawntastic

gave up after 2 paragraphs.

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Dangerous territory

It appears that they are getting into dangerous territory. You need to careful going out alone and fantasy about 2 lovers at one time. don't awaken something you might not be able to control CF6E

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DANCING

A cock tease going out alone will always come a cropper whether she wants to or not, there is always an alpha male who believes NO means YES she certainly is treading on dangerous ground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"there is always an alpha male who believes NO means YES" Rapist you mean

I guess to White Trumptards an Alpha Male is a White Man who fucks Women by force. Yeah, just grab them by the pussy. I guess that's why White Men rape and murder more Women and Children than all men of other races put together. Go and see it for yourself on the FBI website. And dont start saying, "Ah but statistically speaking). OMG! So many White ALpha Males in jail, how terrible. Of course, on Literotica, all the Women in the stories get off from being raped! However, that shit doesnt happen in real life.

Its very amusing for me, the way Trumptards believe an ALpha Male is an asshole, bully, tyrant, rapist... No, dumb-asses! A psychopathic, sadistic asshole is not an Alpha. True Alphas follow the good superhero creed, the strong help the weak, the smart help the dumb, the rich help the poor... But I guess to a White Male Trumpanzee, Alphas who think like that are nothing but Beta Males and Cucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! Great read. HEY ANNNONY you POS

Still bitching about your dead ex wife who fucked you over your entire marriage. Bet you can still still the cum from cleaning her whore cunt out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot!

I hope you are still curious and horny, some years after writing this. Hot story. Love how you get yourself off rubbing on Mike’s leg. Leaving him so hot and bothered is mean, but adds to the eroticism of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Two Bad GNO's

I knew two women who wound up divorced because of mistakes they made because of GNO affairs. Karen told her husband that she was meeting up with her sister Janey at the bar for Girls Night Out. But he was barely back to the house when he got a call from his brother-in-law to come with him and his wife Janey to their son's baseball game. He rushed back to the bar just in time to see his wife getting into a truck with one of his coworkers.

Brenda told her husband that she was going with her friend and neighbor Patricia on GNO. Less than an hour later, Brenda's husband got a call from Patricia's brother. Through the tears he understood that Patricia had been killed in a carwreck. Brenda's husband was, at first, relieved to find out that Brenda was not in the car with Patricia. But when Brenda got home late that night, chatting about her night with Patricia, her husband knew she had been cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I totally agree with voex 08/01/14 (untitled comment): this is a 5-star story. I will add that apart from being very EROTIC it also is totally REALISTIC.

My wife knows i have a strong voyeur side & LOVES to tease me.

She likes to slow dance with other men (our friends & strangers alike).

A few time the guy's hardon was obvious. When she comes back to me she tells me whether her dance partner got hard. When we are on vacation in the Carribean or Mexico, she goes wild on the dance floor.

According to her that improves our sex life & is very beneficial for our relationship, which i can't deny.

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

The problem with relationships that go on so long are varied. Several of the pillars of success tend to break down. Trust gets taken for granted and then abused. Communication breaks down. And then things start to unravel. This is a very dangerous game the wife and husband are playing here. Yes she hasn't cheated...yet. but she will. Only trust what a woman says half the time. But always believe what they do. I've seen this situation play out 5 times. And all 5 ended with divorce. Wife got bored, took her husband for granted, did the 'girls night out' and promptly started cheating. Infact 3 of the 5 were a click of friends. When it was discovered one had cheated the other husbands zeroed in on this and learned their wives had been covering for each other. 3 divorces back to back to back. The problem was the wives were unhappy and never communicated their unhappiness to their husbands who remained clueless. They were fat dumb and happy. Those guys did a lot of soul searching before they got themselves back into shape and vowed never to make the same mistake again. 2 have have remarried and have far different marriages than before. The third guy just fucks em and leaves em. He's very bitter as his wife cleaned him out for everything despite HER being the cheater. Now years later the guys are better off while their exwives are miserable as they've hit the wall and men don't want them for anything more than a pump and dump.

Since the author hasn't posted anything since 2014 and she was struggling with her Marriage then I'm going to go out on a limb and think her and her Husband are divorced after she finally crossed the line.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not bad

No cheating yet, but she seems primed to go.

i122i122over 4 years ago
Just the beginning

She wants to become a Hotwife and he seems to enjoy the thought of her being slightly naughty while out on her “Girls Night” so I would expect she will come home with a creamy crotch pretty soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
she cheated

Kissing, getting groped on purpose, rubbing your naked pussy on his leg = cheating.

But why does the hubby ignore her for so long she needs to do this? That is the issue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amy is such a bitch.

Why Jason puts up with that shit is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love your story, gave you a 5 (🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟)!

Amy is flesh & blood; that is why she is a KEEPER. She is not cheating as yet. The way I see it she & her husband have a tacit agreement that she first goes out without him & has fun; later on her husband comes to pick; by that point she is horny. They go home & have sex.

Amy will be a keeper even after she starts to have sex with other men. I believe that Amy can make 2 men happy.

I think that her husband has a strong voyeur side, of which he is fully aware. He also has a wife sharing fetish.

norcal62norcal62over 3 years ago

Grinded against his thigh? Really? Ever think of the past tense; ground against his thigh?

I fantasizes about it? Really? Get an editor.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

This slut bitch whore will be cheating on a good husband SOON

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it. Great story, told from a woman's perspective. My wife also started going to bars and dance clubs alone, to get her buzz on. At first it was just as described in your story. However, we both soon realized she needed more. So, she started spreading her legs for other guys. Women really do need to be shared!

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015over 2 years ago

Awesome story. I really do like it when the husband and wife do stuff together not one of these stupid cuckold stories where the wife sleeps around with a guy behind her husband's back.

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 2 years ago

More please! Reminds me of how I used top lay and wait for my S.O. to return from girl's night. Those were sexy times...I fantasized about her "Mike" to buy her drinks under the same circumstances. We need another chapter here where Amy crosses the line. How about it?

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

10 stars for the author. Young Wife is more loyal and trustworthy than most of the Hotties that inhabit Night Clubs. She comes home to her hubby all sexed up. This kind of game takes a lot of Trust to work so good. Love it. I've done this many times. Not always successfully. One time I took Bonnie to a club she found some guy to Dance and flirt with. Then stayed with him so long that I got pissed and tired and just left! She was bitchy after I caught her making out behind a bar with another fellow. Didn't see my point of view at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A husband liking to hear his wife's dealings with another man & is excited about it. NOT in my lifetime. I was expecting him to catch wifey & Mike in action, then retaliate, not to be turned on. If this story would continue, I see her actually fucking another, with hubby just happy to hear about it & clean her orally. Again, not in my lifetime.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Such a hot story. Doing something like this is so hot! I sent my wife on to a bar like that once, pretty big turn on! 5 stars to writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WACC… When Hubby drops Amy off to get groped he should head out to another club to pick a woman for himself. Just a little fun. Good for the goose, even better for the gander.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

Smokin' hot! Dangerous, risky behavior just on the brink but never crossing over. What a way to keep the fires burning. But I agree with anonymous below, hubby needs an escort on call, you know, for when he is "watching football with the guys". Goose and gander.

bigurnbigurnabout 2 years ago

Well, that marriage is doomed or already over.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

One more thing I would like to say on this. As a woman, this is a hot story in that the woman is getting all the benefits of both the dancing and subsequently, her husbands arousal. As a married woman however, I could not take it that far as I would be too concerned that I would be damaging my marriage or even more so, hurting my husband in many different ways. That said, I don't see why a husband would allow or enjoy having his wife actually engaging in such behavior. It will lead to sex and he could lose her so easily if the sex with the new man is mind blowing. Just fantasize about it, why go through with it? I would like to hear from any married man out there who would do this because I just don't understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know where it’s taking you ; to my house !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife and I did this, she went alone to our bars where she did everything short of fucking, she always returned home horny with the details, this never hurt our marriage, and we never allowed it to snowball into anything else.

Oh, on one occasion she did end up allowing 3 of my work mates to take advantage in the bar .. my coworkers never said anything to me and nothing changed at work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish you would continue this story.

As many other readers shared my wife and i we also did this except we live in a small town and many men that my wife had made out with were coworkers, interestingly no one ever enjoying the public sexual beyond flirting in and outside the bars with my wife ever said a word to me not even my friends.

This ended when my wife called and said she was on her way back to our rural home although I had dropped her off, so I did what any husband would do and I hid watching from outside through a bedroom window.

Twice this stranger and my wife had fucked without a break after he left her on the bed with her eyes glazed over I seen where he had been so large that he had pulled her soaking wet lining out which now extended beyond her pussy lips. After my own foot to head masturbating and both of us just laying there without a word spoken my wife seemed to come out of her trance looking at me she said I almost left here with him. I knew then the second and last man besides me to ever fuck my wife, this better man could and would take my beautiful wife from me, so with great effort we ended her Friday nights out alone.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Interesting story!

4

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

I respect the writers presentation but would have liked a bit of early life background on the wife. Also no doubt the wife will cheat and probably sooner rather than later. The husband keeps trying to reinforce fidelity, however the wife will cheat. then after she gets tired of the flash turn on, she will graduate to a 3 some and then gang bangs. husband will regret his encouragement or become a CUCK. Neither one in this for a long term monogamous relationship.

IntrepidMeIntrepidMeover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this story very much, it hits very close to home for me and my gorgeous slut wife.

She has done this quite a few times, the most recent few times she has sucked the lucky recipients before coming out to me waiting in the car park. I loved it, every single bit

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

A one trick pony? Guess the author gave up after the one good story. It has been almost 6 years; he is either dead or just left Lit. ?

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 1 year ago

Whew !! Hot as a firecracker. The description of her with her new dance partner was very well done and sexy. Her husband's response would have been similar to mine. Love the fantasy! Easy -5 😊😊😊😊😊

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsabout 1 year ago

Sorry, but I’m not into a woman who shaves the carpet.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsabout 1 year ago

Don’t understand why mature woman want to look like a newborn down below.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

After such frank caresses, with the accompanying gift of panties and sliding a wet naked pussy on the thigh, hardly any adequate man will allow her to leave the club so easily. He would have followed her to the parking lot, continuing to grab her ass and pussy under her skirt, trying to persuade her to an intimate continuation. Yes, the husband would have stood up for her, but the upset Casanova, no doubt, would have told him what his wife was doing inside the club and would have presented her panties as indisputable proof. That's all...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't understand how this wife lets this get away with it. I believe that even thinking about another man is already adultery, and even more so using a dildo! I would have divorced the bitch in the blink of an eye when I found out. All real men will do the same. Those who disagree with me are cuckolds and sluts. Period!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The female author did not write the promised sequel and was no longer announced on the site. It seems that an understanding, supportive and allowing such shit husband was only in her fantasies. In reality, her husband killed her.

Lincsguy1968Lincsguy196810 months ago

I need to get my wife to read this...... so horny

Helen1899Helen18995 months ago

It leaves me sad, that it was the only story this author wrote, I want many more. I didn't let the morals worry me, it was well written, the sex was so erotica and hot, my own sex was dripping and my orgasm intense, well before the end. In hot stories it is that that helps decides the number of stars, this was a definite 5* and favourited

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was liked I lived it myself. It happened very much like this a few times before my husband encouraged me to actually take a variaty of other men into me. I did. It was exotic. The sex between my husband and myself became better with the passage of time. It all happened over the last forty five years. We are now in our late 70's and totally bonded like I never emagined possible. She should write more about her adventures in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I’m a woman and I would never do that to my spouse. In fact, asking a few girlfriends after reading this and all four said the same thing. When you love and marry someone you have to be all in from the start. The woman in this story shouldn’t have ever gotten married cuz she still wants to fuck around and doesn’t have the nerve to be honest with her husband that she was going out so she could be with other men. I’ve been married 21 years and saying I have no more desire for my husband so I’m going to cheat on him is truly disgusting. There are a lot of people who marry and take those vows without the slightest thought of what those vows mean. You don’t want your husband anymore because the sex isn’t what it was when you first got married? Grow the fuck up. You want to fuck around then you should get divorced. You can’t have both. I have a sister who told me how she was thinking about stepping out on her husband. She wanted me to say it was okay but I didn’t. Imagine the shoe on the other foot. How would feel if your husband did that to you? Not good she said. I said so if you want out, then get out. Don’t do this shit of cheating and not wanting to divorce him because you don’t want to lose him. Again, marriage is for adults who understand what it is. A week later she tells me the guy who she wanted to have sex with told her he couldn’t do it. He realized how devastating it would be to his wife and their kids. He said I realized how much I love her and how things would never be the same again. You want to get out and fuck around? Fine! You shouldn’t be married because it’s not for children. If I ever found out my husband was doing what the wife in this story does, yes, it would be devastating and I’d divorce him immediately. I’m fortunate enough to be married to a good man who not only wanted marriage but understood completely what that entails.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous