Curious Wife: A Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready for round 2?" He takes me by my hand and leads me to our bedroom. What was to follow was beyond what I could have ever expected...

-Round 2-

Without a word Jason pushed me down on our bed. He climbs and straddles my chest. Taking one hand at a time he ties me to our bed posts. He then pulls out a blindfold and covers my eyes. My heart starts to race. He shifts his weight forward placing the tip of his cock on my lips. I start to work my tongue in circles as I taste our combined juices.

"You really seemed to be worked up after your ladies night out, what made you so horny?" I feel his fingers start to rub my pussy, circling my clit and stroking between my lips. Fuck it feels so good. What is left of his first load starts to slowly leak out of me and it makes for a tantalizing lube.

"It must have been the alcohol I guess..." His fingers stop.

"Was that all? We drink together at home all the time. You never get that worked up with me. Who bought you ladies the shots? I am sure he must have been cute."

My heart skips a beat, I feel like I am falling into a trap...

"His name was Mike. We only did a few shots together though..." He still has not moved his fingers. I start to buck my hips imploring him to pleasure me.

"How did you convince him to keep buying you shots? Most guys need some attention in return to keep supplying free drinks. Were you flirting with him?"

"We danced a bit on the floor, he thought I was sexy. I told him that you said the same thing before dropping me off to send a clear signal that I wouldn't be going home with him." His fingers start to make some small movements and I can tell he is rewarding me for my honesty.

"Well I am sure he enjoyed your dances. Did he try to make a move you?" 2 fingers slide inside me as I moan yes without thinking. He starts to finger me harder.

"Did he touch you places you knew were wrong?" I feel my muscles clenching around his fingers. More cum continues to leak out, I can feel it running down my ass. Another yes escapes my lips as I ignore the thought of any consequences of my actions.

"You liked it, didn't you? You didn't even try to stop him, did you?"

"I loved it... I didn't want him to stop but I knew I needed it to... He felt up my tits through my shirt, he teased my nipples and it made me so wet."

At that point Jason has given up on the inquisition and his mouth covers my nipple as his fingers bring me ever closer to an orgasm. As I feel myself reaching my goal he slows his fingers and removes them completely. I feel him get off the bed for a few moments the climb back on. He places what feels like a book under my thighs.

"Is he the reason you were so horny when you left the bar?" Just then I recognize the familiar texture of my jelly friend working up and down my slit spreading my wetness all over the head and shaft. I can't get the mental image of Mike's cock out of my head. I feel the head slowly putting pressure into the entrance of my pussy and I can't help but imagine us together again. I completely forget about where I am as I hold my breath anticipating him sliding snuggly inside me.

"He is the reason you were so horny, wasn't he?" Jason presses me further on the topic and I realize I won't get my satisfaction until I fess up.

"Yes." I whisper. Again I feel the jelly cock rubbing my swollen pussy.

"Is he why you came home with no underwear on?" The rubbing stops and he inserts the head just inside my entrance, opening me slightly, but pausing in place.

"Yes, but it was only to make me feel sexy, we never fucked, I swear!" My heart is racing, I am so scared.

"I believe you baby, but you wanted to be slutty tonight, didn't you?" Just then he attaches the suction cup end to the book between my legs and inserts in inside my pussy. It feels amazing. I start to rock my hips as I feel it filling me and rubbing my G-spot. Jason flips around 69 style and proceeds to lick my clit as I fuck Imaginary Mike. I take Jason's cock as deeply into my throat as I can and I give him the best oral pleasure I can manage. I don't even feel the need to gag, in my mind there is only Mike's cock finally buried inside my pussy. I don't think I have ever been wetter in my life. I feel the first of my orgasms starting to roll when suddenly the toy is pulled out from inside me. I am so close...

I feel the ties around my hands loosen and Jason proceeds with more questions. "Your thighs were completely covered with cum, did you let him finger you?" 3 fingers slide inside me and rock against my sweet spot again.

"No". His fingers stop again, I plead and cry out. "He never fingered me, please don't stop... I took off my thong and grinded against his thigh... That's all!"

"You thought about fucking him though, didn't you? Could you feel his cock as you danced."

"Yes, I felt it but there was always a layer of clothes between his cock and I at all times, I swear, I fantasizes about it but I would never cheat on you."

"I love you Amy, and I know you wouldn't." I hear him stick the dildo to the headboard and he tells me to lean back onto it doggie style. I leaned forward onto my elbows and knees then slowly back as I felt the thick tip penetrate me. "Enjoy your fantasy, let me watch you fuck him". After that it all became a blur. I started to picture him behind me, thick cock exposed. I threw my hips back slapping the toy hard and fast inside myself. I could hear my husband stroking away as he stood beside the bed watching my pussy being filled by the thick cock. I keep moaning Mike's name, "oh god yes... Fill me with your cock Mike. Oh fuck... I'm going to cum baby". After my orgasm I take him deep inside and rocked my hips massaging all the deepest parts of my sex. This toy is perfect for this fantasy. I am literally in bliss when Jason comes up and inserts his cock into my mouth. I feel so free, like I have had the weight of the world taken off my shoulders. As I continue to rock my hips one final orgasm builds. Just as it hits Jason releases himself inside my mouth. He seems to have cum harder than when we first got home. My mouth is filled and a little spills out of the corner of my mouth. It dribbles down my cheek and to my chin. Jason removes my blind fold and I collapse forward onto my bed exhausted. Jason lays down and holds me in his arms and we kiss. I can only guess where this new kink will take us next...

12