Curlew Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, Curlew ... in reference to a sandpiper. I suppose I can see the correlation. Very astute ... not only beauty, but a sharp mind as well. No wonder I'm attracted to you. No offense taken, I assure you. I think that was very clever of you, in fact, and I do prefer it to 'Old Man' ... very kind of you," as he gave a soft laugh. "I was correct ... Pamela is a beautiful name, just like you."

Pam began to slightly blush and gave a shy smile to him, as she raised her arm up and flicked her hand in a downward motion, and said, "Oh, stop it, you're embarrassing me."

"I didn't mean to embarrass you, but it is a fact ... you're a stunning woman and a pleasure to be in the company of ... two of many desirous attributes you possess." For the first time, Curlew made it obvious that he was admiring Pam's entire body by visibly examining her from head to toe with his eyes. "You have an exquisite figure, perfectly proportioned," he stated as his eyes once again ran up and down Pam's body, still clad in only her bikini. His gaze was much slower and with a purpose this time. He couldn't hide the lust in his penetrating gray eyes; not that he was trying to. As they got to the walkway, he stopped, slightly bowed his head, and said, "After you, my lovely flower."

His eyes were sending a message and Pam was receiving it. She could feel those electric sensations running through her body, and the slight wetting of arousal beginning in her vagina. Knowing that he was feeling the same, just by looking at her semi-naked body, intensified this electrical tingling she was experiencing. Imagining what he was thinking sent flashes of intense warmth directly to her vulva and butterflies to her stomach. She knew, and could almost feel, as they walked towards the house, Curlew's eyes caressing and desiring her young, firm round ass. The building tension and excitement were almost unbearable. Pam was wondering if he was getting hard, and wanted to turn around and look directly at his groin, but restrained herself. It was an intense situation for both.

As they approached the rear porch, Curlew said, "I'm sure I've taken more time out of your day than you expected, or I should have, but I'm going to ask you something, never the less. Would you like to sit on the porch and have a nice cold glass of lemonade or a soft drink? I'd love to sit with you a bit longer and get to know each other better, if you have the time."

Pam didn't answer directly, but walked up on the porch and sat down on a porch swing. She smiled naughtily at Curlew, and said, "I can stay a little bit longer ... I'd love a cold lemonade, and to get to know each other better ... thank you."

"Excellent!" Curlew excitedly exclaimed. "I'll be right back," he said with a smile as he walked into the house.

Pam already knew that she was coming back to his house, but would wait until he brought it up to give him her answer on what she'd decided. Her mind was going a mile a minute, with wonderment of this man and excited anticipation of what might happen when she did come back the following Saturday.

Curlew returned and handed her a tall glass of lemonade and sat across from her with one of his own. She thanked him and took a sip.

He took a drink of his also, and said, "I don't want you to feel any urgency in telling me whether you accept or decline my offer. I know it was sudden and unexpected. You know where you can find me when you decide ... no rush."

Pam took another sip of her drink, and said, "I've already decided ... I'll be here next Saturday, if that's alright with you ... Who wouldn't want to spend time here, with all this beauty and your kindness?"

"That's outstanding ... next Saturday is fine with me ... in fact, you can come here any day you want. There's no need to inform me in advance, just drive over. If my car isn't out front, just park where you are right now, and go to the dunes, or the beach, whichever. When I return, I'll recognize your car. I don't go many places, so my car will more than likely be right where it is now. I have only one request that I will be adamant about. You can certainly bring your husband with you, if you desire, but please, no one else ... friends, or family. I don't want word to get out that people are welcome to use my beach, and I end up having to contend with undesirables, or parties and cookouts. I hope you understand, and find that request reasonable. I promise there will be no other requests or requirements.

Pam smiled, and said, "I understand and don't find anything unreasonable about that request. My husband works six days a week, so the only time he might come along would be on a Sunday, and he likes to stay home on Sunday and just relax. As far as bringing anyone else; have you forgotten that peace and solitude is what I'm seeking?" Pam asked the question in a joking manner and with one of her beautiful smiles.

Curlew stood up, touched his glass to hers, and said, "Everyone is in agreement ... to next Saturday, and hopefully, many more." They both took another sip of their drinks before Curlew sat back down across from Pam.

"I believe you briefly mentioned something about you and your husband had recently returned from a vacation. Where did you go, if you don't mind me asking?"

Pam looked down and embarrassingly said, "Well ... to be perfectly honest ... I unknowingly reserved a week at a nudist resort."

Curlew sat up straight, and inquisitively said, in more of the form of a question, "Really ... and you spent a week naked, in front of other people?"

"Well, it was a clothing optional resort, but we soon realized that everyone was taking advantage of that option, so ... uh huh, yes ... we ended up going naked."

"How did you feel about that?"

"Once I got used to it, I kind of enjoyed the free feeling of being naked outdoors, and in front of other people."

"How did your husband feel about you being naked in front of other men?"

Pam could see the shape of Curlew's cock running alongside his inner thigh, under his Bermuda shorts, and could tell that he was nearly fully erect now.

"In all honesty, he enjoys seeing me arouse other men ... it turns him on and makes him extremely horny."

Curlew was sitting directly across from Pam, not more than six feet away. When she mentioned spending a week at a nudist resort, it immediately sparked his attention. He sat up straight, uncrossing his legs and placing both feet on the porch floor, his legs now parting quite a bit. His attention became focused on what she was saying, and was about to say. He didn't realize, or think, that his legs had parted, giving her free visual access to his crotch. His eyes became transfixed on her beautiful face and mouth as each word rolled beautifully off her tongue and lips and musically floated to his ears. "God, she is the epitome of perfection," he thought to himself.

As Pam continued, she told him that once she adjusted to being naked in front of other men, she began to enjoy it. Then, when she mentioned her husband liking the fact that she was arousing other men to the point of being turned on and becoming horny, he felt sensations rushing through his body, magnifying his already semi-aroused state a thousand times over. Her words were not the only cause of his massive erection. While she spoke, he was also subtly glancing at the outline of her young vagina, hidden only by the thin material of her tiny bikini.

Although fully aware of his sexually aroused state, his thoughts were elsewhere and totally oblivious to the fact that his now fully erect penis was in plain view for Pam to see, tightly outlined by his lightweight Bermuda shorts. Had he been aware of this embarrassing display of his manhood, he surely would've adjusted his position in an attempt to conceal his physical condition from her.

"Oh my ... that is so erotic. Pardon me for saying this, but the thought of all this is turning me on and making me horny as you speak. Just like your husband, I can empathize with him and his reactions and completely relate to what he feels. If you don't mind me saying ... you can feel free, anytime the spirit moves you, to get completely naked here at my place. You'd be completely secluded and certainly safe."

Pam looked down at Curlew and could see that he was very erect and very hard. She thought to herself, 'If you only knew that having this conversation, and seeing your hard cock under your shorts, is making me just as horny as you are right now,—' Her thought faded without finishing it. She knew that this line of conversation had to end. Nothing sexual could, or should, happen today with someone who she had just met formally that day, and lived just down the street from her. 'It was getting late anyway,' she thought. 'It would end up being much better having him go through a whole week with this day constantly playing in his mind,' she also thought to herself. She was sure that as soon as she left, he was going to take his cock out and jerk off until ejaculation. That thought would remain in her mind all week too.

She then replied to his last statement. "Thank you, I'll keep that in mind, and may just take you up on that." She then gave that smile and giggle, the way she always did when she felt naughty and aroused.

Both Pam and Curlew knew, in their own private worlds, that if the other made an overt sexual advance, they would be susceptible, even willing, to allow this verbal foreplay to manifest itself into a complete physical conclusion. They both, however, were being cautiously reluctant to make that first move, being fearful of diminishing or removing any, and possibly all, feelings of trust that had been forged between them. They both had the comfort of knowing that anything that had taken place thus far, could be, In the worst case scenario, just some innocent verbal foreplay; and in the best case, as being simple adult innuendo that could easily be defused with some plausible deniability if need be.

Each of them had reasons for resisting the immediate temptation of the moment. They extended beyond the porch today, and the curtilage of Curlew's property. They had to learn more about each other, beyond mere instincts, before allowing anything beyond verbal foreplay at this point in time.

For the sake of brevity, Pam's thinking was that she didn't really know Curlew long enough, or well enough, to get involved sexually with a virtual neighbor. If he socialized at all, might it be with anyone in the nearby communities who knew people that knew her and/or Bob, or a family member? Was he the type to brag and drop names regarding his sexual victories? She didn't think he was that type, but ... she just didn't know at that point in time. Sure, Charlie was literally her next door neighbor; Walter and Hank were his brother and friend, respectively. But, none of them socialized with anyone other than each other. She knew she needed more time with Curlew.

Curlew, on the other hand, would have had sex with her right that moment. It excited him to have learned that she had recently returned from a week at a nudist resort. Even though she had been unaware of that fact when she booked the vacation, which he had no doubt was the case, the fact that her husband got very aroused seeing other men get aroused by her naked beauty was even more exciting. Neither meant that she was a loose woman that had sex with strange men. She just didn't seem the type to him. There was also some old-fashioned upbringing that created an emotional battle within his self, despite the physical reaction and desire Pam had created in him.

He knew two males personally, that had gone to nudist resorts, and both had adamantly denied knowing, or even hearing accounts of, casual random sex going on in those resorts. One was single and had no loved one's vanity to protect.

With Pam's exquisite beauty and perfectly proportioned figure, coupled with the innocent, clean cut, All-American girl persona she naturally projected, what man wouldn't get aroused seeing her naked? It didn't mean she was fucking any of them, and it would be presumptuous of anyone to think that without knowing for sure. He just didn't know if she would take offense to any advances stronger than what had taken place today. She just didn't appear to him as being the type of woman that would be unfaithful to her husband. Given the chance, however, he was quite sure he wouldn't turn away from the opportunity, should it present itself. He just had to get past the internal moral battle he was having within.

Pam knew that the arousal Curlew was displaying couldn't be helped. Strong erections are usually quite visible. She was experiencing the same emotional feelings ... those emotions just manifested themselves differently in a woman and were not as visibly obvious. He wasn't purposely displaying his erection; it was just impossible to hide ... she knew that, and knew he wasn't being lewd or lascivious.

She slowly sipped the remainder of her lemonade to give Curlew time to allow his erection to subside before she would get up to leave.

While she was delaying her departure, she thought to herself, 'I like this man. He carries himself with dignity and poise. He has an unassuming, understated, natural sense of self-confidence that shines through, without intention or arrogance. That tremendous trait is only surpassed by the sense of honesty, kindness, and gentleness that is so very obvious. He is a man you could truly feel comfortable being in the company of without reservation. Special ... real special; unique, and refreshing.'

Breaking her train of thought, she saw that Curlew's erection no longer had control of his body and appeared to have returned to some semblance of normalcy. She then rose from the porch swing and softly said, "It's getting late and I must start getting dinner ready for Bob. It's been such a pleasure meeting you and spending a good part of the afternoon getting to know you a little more than just the man I see walking the shoreline. I can't thank you enough for your kindness and generosity in allowing me access to your lovely home and beach area." She gave him her hand and a huge grateful smile.

Curlew arose simultaneously, softly grabbed hold of her small hand and replied, "I understand ... the pleasure has been all mine. This has been one of the most enjoyable afternoons I've experienced in a very long time. I'm very pleased to know that I'm no longer just the enigma to you that walks the beach and speaks to no one. I do hope that I'm fortunate enough to get to know you better as time goes by, and you me. You're a refreshing breath of fresh air to this old man. I was struck by your radiant beauty the first time I saw you on the beach last summer, and it's most gratifying to find that your beauty is equaled only by your wonderful personality. That's not out of Shakespeare; it is straight from the heart. I look forward to an abundance of return visits. It is I that should be thanking you for accepting my invitation. You are serious about coming back, right?"

"Oh yes, I'll be here, weather permitting, every chance I get. Mostly on Saturdays ... work, and all, you know."

"I understand, but keep in mind that this porch extends around the complete perimeter of the house, so you can enjoy just sitting out here on a day not considered a beach day. That's certainly an option as well for you, but that is entirely up to you. If you can spare another five minutes, I have something for you. I'll meet you at your car."

"Okay," Pam said, with her beautiful smile beaming.

Curlew opened the screen door for her and followed her into the house. He then headed into another room saying, "I'll be right out. I'll meet you at your car."

A few minutes later Curlew approached Pam with a small object in one hand and a pair of pliers and screwdriver in the other. "Would you mind if I attach this to your rear license plate? It'll alert the town police that routinely check out my property that your car belongs here."

"Really, what is it?" Pam quizzically asked.

"It's a small metal plaque with my family crest on it. It was my father's; he had it on his car. He and I are the only two that had them. You can see the same on my car. There was a much larger one that hung over the entrance that my grandfather put up. That one was destroyed by a hurricane and my father never replaced it. No one will know the significance, and probably won't even ask. Seeing you're going to be my only regular visitor, it would be an honor if you allowed me to attach it."

"That is so generous of you, but I couldn't take that from you. It's a family heirloom and I'm sure there is a lot of sentiment that is attached to it. Thank you very much, but I couldn't."

"Just look at it as a loan. It would make this old man very happy. It would stop the police from seeing your car, walking around looking for its driver, and then finding you in the dunes in a state of undress. I'm sure you wouldn't want that. What do you say?"

"Well, seeing you put it that way, I guess it would be okay. You're right ... I wouldn't want the police to walk up on me, no matter what state of dress I was in."

"I wouldn't want that either," he said, as he proceeded to attach the plaque to a lower corner of Pam's rear license plate. "There you go! A little insurance policy to assure your privacy. It looks great on your car, I must say."

For some unknown reason, Pam gave him a big hug, and said, "Thank you for everything."

She got in her car, gave Curlew the most beautiful smile he had ever seen, and waved as she slowly drove off.

Curlew waved back and remained still, watching her drive towards the main gate entrance. When her car disappeared, he said aloud to himself, "That woman is an absolute goddess ... Aphrodite incarnate." He shook his head in amazement and walked into his house.

Pam couldn't believe the day she just had, and couldn't wait to share everything with Bob.

A little less than five minutes later, Pam found herself pulling into her driveway. She got into the house, turned on a local top 100 radio station and began preparing for a much needed shower. She was thrilled and excited about the totality of what had taken place today and was anxious to share it all with Bob. She turned the radio volume up and jumped in the shower.

Bob walked into the house, walked over to the stereo and lowered the volume. He then said, "Damn, Pam. Have you all of a sudden gone deaf or are you playing music for the whole freakin' town?"

"Hi honey, dinner's just about ready. You have time for a quick shower. When you're done, dinner will be ready, if you don't lollygag. Boy, do I have a story for you. Hurry up! I can't wait to tell you."

As they sat down for dinner, Pam began almost instantly, speaking a mile a minute.

"You remember that old man I saw walking the small beach I went to last summer? You know ... the one I found so fascinating?"

"Refresh my memory," Bob said as he ate.

"You know, the man I named, Curlew!"

"Vaguely."

Pam began in a very excited fashion; running her sentences together, almost without taking a breath in between.

"The old man that slowly walked the shoreline, not talking to anyone and just looking down? Well, I went back to that beach today and he was there. This time we said hello and talked a little bit. He's not strange at all. He's a very nice man, in fact."

"Whoa, whoa, slow down. I've had a very hectic day. I want to hear it all ... but can it wait until after we eat so I can at least enjoy my dinner?"

"Oh, okay. Sorry honey," Pam said apologetically, with a somewhat dejected inflection. "So, you had a rough day, sweetie?" she asked, changing the subject to impress upon him that his day was just as important as hers.

"Just very hectic, no big deal. I just need some time to calm down and relax, so I can enjoy the rest of the evening with my gorgeous wife."