Curlew Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, you silver tongued critter. I love it when you schmooze me like that. How was I so lucky to latch on to you?"

"Yeah, right, now who's slinging the crap? I wasn't aware that you screwed a Jewish guy too at the resort," Bob said with a snigger.

Pam giggled and smiled that beautiful, but devilish smile she showed when she was feeling naughty or frisky. "Oh stop it", she said. She then gave his arm a soft slap and giggled again.

After dinner, Bob sat in the living room while Pam did the dishes. After finishing, she came in and joined Bob, plopping herself on the couch beside him with a huge smile and an excited look on her face. She was anxiously awaiting the opportunity to begin sharing this new, adventurous happening in her life.

Bob looked at her and smiled, and thought to himself, 'She can be so much like a little innocent child at times. That's one of the things I love about her.' He knew that she was bursting with information that was screaming to be let out. He teasingly lingered and paused a minute or so before saying, "So, what's this about some old character you met on the beach today?"

"Oh Bob, this is so exciting. You're gonna love it. After I tell you, you won't be referring to him as a character. He's so friendly, kind, generous, intelligent, and so fascinating."

"He sounds just like me. I like him already. Go on," Bob smiled and said in a jocular, arrogant tone.

"Okay ... Late this morning I went to that little beach, there was no one there yet. I laid out my blanket and was taking in the sun, when about an hour later Curlew walked right by me. We looked at each other and said hi. We had a short conversation talking about how we both enjoyed the solitude of an empty beach. He then left to go on his daily walk, and I went back to sunbathing. A short while later, the beach began to get crowded, so I was thinking about leaving when Curlew returned. He made a comment about how crowded the beach had become and I told him I was just about to leave because of that.

"And that got you this excited? There's got to be more, right?" Bob said, already getting bored.

"No Bob! There's a lot more, silly. I haven't gotten to the important parts yet."

"Lots more? I can't wait. Can you get to the point ... to the reason I need to know all this?"

Pam sighed and sucked her teeth with her tongue, making a "Tsk" sound and disappointedly said, "Alright," dragging out the word.

She sat up straight again and continued. "Anyway ... he told me he owned a huge piece of property at the end of the peninsula, with its own beach and sand dunes, which is all private. He invited me to take a look at it and, if I liked it, I could use it anytime I wanted and not have to contend with other people."

"Is it that property with the big house on it, right at the point?"

"Uh huh," she answered as she put on a big smile and nodded her head.

"I saw that place when we went fishing with Charlie. That place is enormous. You didn't go up there alone with him, did you?"

"Uh huh, I did. The place is fantastic. I love it."

"You took one hell of a chance, Pam. Your innate trust in people is gonna get you in trouble one of these days."

"No ... I didn't take a chance at all! You forget, I work in the court. I'm perfectly capable of determining a good person from a bad one. This man is a good person and has no evil intent. I just know it. Besides, he told me that I could bring you with me when I went there. No one else though. Does that sound devious and threatening to you?"

"He did?"

"Uh huh, he's just a kind, lonely old man that took a liking to me. He's got to be in his 70's, for crying out loud, Bob. It will be a nice place to go and not have to concern ourselves with people with their loud, pesky kids. It's like we have our own private beach. Come on ... trust my instincts on this one. Okay?"

"Well, still ... I don't want you going back there until I check him and the place out personally."

"Your concern is very reassuring, sweetheart. I can accept those terms. We can go and check it out tomorrow. It's your day off. What do you say?"

"Tomorrow? For Christ sake, Pam. Sunday is my only freaking day off."

"I know it is. When else could you check it out? You give the family business 6 days and over 50 hours a week. Are you telling me that you can't spare a few hours for your own wife? We can go soon after we wake up ... that'll give you the better part of the day for you to lie on the couch."

"You've always known the right buttons to push so I can't say no to you. Wouldn't that be improper to just drive onto his land and walk around without telling him first?"

"That's one of the best and most exciting parts," Pam beamed. "He said I can go there anytime I want. He even put something on my license plate to show that it's alright for me to be there, so the police won't just tow the car away, and I don't have to let him know ahead of time. Isn't that great?"

"He put something on your plate?"

"Yeah, come on, I'll show you," she said as her face proudly glowed. She stood up, grabbed Bob's hand and said, "Come see for yourself."

They got up and walked outside. Pam half ran, half skipped, to the rear of her car, and then with a small jump with both feet, landed directly behind her license plate. She then turned to Bob with a gigantic smile on her face and just pointed in the direction of the license plate, much like a child would do.

'She is so much like an innocent child, at times,' Bob thought to himself once again as he walked to the back of Pam's car. He looked down at the 2" by 2" by ¼" thick heavy metal plaque, and said, "That looks like a family crest of some sort."

"Yeah, that's exactly what Curlew called it, now that you mention it."

Seeing this sparked Bob's interest, and at the same time, his curiosity. He examined the family crest, not that he knew anything about them, and read out loud the obvious Latin words inside the semi-unfurled ribbon on the bottom of the crest: "Soli Deo Honor et Gloria. I don't know Latin, but this says something about God, Honor, and Glory, I'm sure." Bob cradled his chin between two fingers and his thumb and said, "Hmm, it appears this Curlew guy has some sort of a family legacy: even possibly connected to this town's history."

"He told me the plaque belonged to his father, and there are only two like it. The other is on his own car ... I saw it. I appreciate your concern ... I really do, but with something that mentions God, Honor, and Glory, how sinister can that be? You should see the place, and maybe even meet him ... I'd like that. If you do that, and prefer I not go, I'll stay away. I promise."

"I'm kind of curious myself now. Alright, we can shoot on over there tomorrow. But I'm not making a day of it."

"Oh, Bob, thank you. You'll like the place, and Curlew. I just know it. I love you so much. You're so wonderful and understanding."

"I love you too, honey, but I already agreed to go tomorrow. There's no need to continue blowing smoke up my ass. Let's go back in the house."

Pam softly let out that naughty giggle of hers, and said, "Okay. Thanks sweetie." Back in the house, Bob asked, "Did this Curlew introduce himself to you? His first and last name?"

"He just told me his name was Andrew, no last name. I didn't give him ours either. Why?"

"Well, if his family name is well known in the area, he wasn't flaunting it to impress you. That's all. That's a pretty good indication of his character, in my opinion."

"I told you he was a very nice and understated person, didn't I? I saw, right away, that he was not conceited, arrogant, or insecure enough to have to intentionally try to impress others, like so many other people do."

"He sounds interesting. If he's around tomorrow, I'll agree to talk with him, a little," Bob assuredly said.

"Great! We'll go early in the morning. That way if he's home you can have your little investigatory chat with him and still get home early enough to have the better part of the day to yourself. How does that sound?"

"Yeah, okay. Whatever. What will you be doing if he and I begin having a conversation? Sit with us and join in?"

"No, silly. I'll walk the dunes, or take in a little sun. This way you guys can feel free to talk and ask questions without worrying about embarrassing me."

"You're so good to me. Would you like me to show my appreciation ... hmmm?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"Just lean back and close your eyes, you'll see."

Pam unzipped his fly and removed his already growing cock. She then leaned forward and slowly placed her lips over the head and slid down the shaft.

Bob moaned in pleasure as Pam's head increased in speed, in an up and down motion, as her sucking intensified.

Bob's legs stiffened as he gave out a loud and lengthy, "Ohh," then began to shoot his load into Pam's mouth.

Pam drank all of his cum, then licked his rapidly softening cock clean. She looked up, licked her lips and smiled as she said, "See what happens when you're good to me? Now kiss me you fool!"

They both went to bed shortly thereafter.

Pam, falling asleep with the image of Curlew's erection being outlined by his thin Bermuda shorts.