Curlew Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about another half hour of insignificant conversation about the age of the house, the size of the property, and how long his family has lived here, Bob looked at his watch, sighed himself and said, "Well, I believe I've seen and heard enough to come to a decision I'm comfortable with. I should be finding my wife so she can take me home. It's been a real pleasure meeting you. Thank you for your generous hospitality and some excellent coffee. Do I walk right down this walkway?"

Curlew said nothing and just motioned with his arm and hand in the direction of the walkway and nodded his head.

Bob got up and walked down the stairs of the porch and into the dunes.

As Curlew watched Bob disappear into the dunes, he just sat in his chair looking out in the distance. His head was swimming with excitement and many unknowns. Neither of them had mentioned a thing about her actually having sex with anyone other than each other, but Bob had surely planted the seed of possibility. 'What did he mean by him being fine with wherever she wanted to take this and that it would be fine with him? Was Bob telling me that he was alright with Pam fucking other men? If that was the case, then why? Was Bob saying that it was alright if I ended up fucking Pam?' So many thoughts were flashing through his mind.

Curlew was having a difficult time digesting all of this, and envisioning Pam purposely sexually teasing and enticing other men and walking around naked in front of them. She just didn't strike him as the type. Although she did, in fact, admit to that part herself, and admitted to enjoying it. Was Pam actually fucking other men and Bob completely allowing and enjoying that? He just couldn't put his head around that one. The images these thoughts were creating in his mind gave him an instant erection. He again thought to himself, 'Christ! I haven't gotten this many hard-on's in a 24 hour period since I was a teenager.'

Curlew was perfectly aware of the changes that were going on in this country, and the world, particularly with the attitudes of the youth of today. He kept abreast of current events, nationally and internationally. How could you not ... it all was hitting you right in the face everywhere you turned? Other than the war, this sexual revolution was the most obvious, with girls going braless and wearing nearly transparent tops and dresses in public. Hell, the changes had been happening for decades, and brought to the forefront of mainstream America and Western Europe since the early 50's with the publication of the magazine called "Playboy".

The counterculture of the youth from this decade, however, wanted to explore the body and mind, and free their personal selves from the moral and legal sexual confines of modern America, as well as from 1940s-50s morals in general. He knew all of this, but never thought that he personally would have to deal with it. A part of him reveled in the possibility after the events of yesterday and today. He still could not totally discard the moral lifestyle that had been implanted in him and that he'd lived his entire life. Psychologically he was in conflict and perplexed. Physically, however, was another matter. Being a man he knew, in the end, which one would prevail. In the manner in which he'd seen Pam conduct herself and the conservative clothing he had seen her wear over her bathing suit in the past, he thought she was still experiencing some of the same psychological conflicts, in a lesser way, however, than he.

Right now he had to directly take control and address this raging hard-on he was sporting, before the kids came back to the house.

A few minutes later, Pam and Bob appeared on the walkway. Curlew, by this time, had gained control of his emotions, and his old aching cock, and tried to avert his attentions everywhere but on that lovely, desirous beauty walking up his walkway, clad in only a skimpy bikini.

They climbed the stairs to the porch and Pam grabbed her huaraches, put them on a nearby chair, and wrapped her wraparound around her waist. Curlew just kept watching Bob, avoiding looking at Pam for fear of his cock betraying him. Pam sat down and was putting on her sandals when she said, "Thank you so much, Curlew. I really enjoyed lying in the sun with no one else around, just surrounded by sand dunes. It was so quiet and peaceful ... absolutely wonderful. I hope to be able to return sometime."

Curlew said nothing, approached Bob, and shook his hand, saying, "Nice meeting you Bob. You be sure to take good care of this lovely wife of yours," thinking Bob wasn't going to allow her to return. Bob said, "It was equally a pleasure meeting you also, and thank you for having us." Bob grabbed Pam's beach bag and slung it over his shoulder, looked at Pam and said, "Ready?" Pam stood up, looked at Curlew with a big smile, and said, "Thanks again, Curlew. See you around."

Curlew did not say a thing. Her words alone, without having to consider the tone in which she said them, convinced Curlew that the only time he would see her again, was on those days she showed up on that small beach. Pam and Bob walked to their car, using the same route along the porch. As they turned the corner of the house and vanished, Curlew went into the house. He stood a distance from the front door and watched as they drove off. He entertained the idea of satisfying the urge to masturbate, but decided against it for the moment. He went back to his chair on the rear porch to try and make sense of all that had taken place.

In the car, Pam excitedly asked, "So, honey. What did you think?"

Bob teasingly replied, "Mr. Huttleston certainly has a nice old house there, and a huge piece of desirable beachfront property."

Pam made a "Tsk" sound, by sucking her teeth with her tongue, and said, "No, silly. What did you think of Curlew?"

"He's obviously well-educated. He's a gracious host and seems very friendly. He's a very refined, nice old man."

"You can be such an ass at times. You know what I mean, aww ... forget it. You like him, if you didn't, you would've said so right away." Pam sat back in her seat, facing the front and said nothing else. Bob smiled to himself and kept his eyes on the road.

A few minutes later they got home. Bob immediately went to the refrigerator and got himself a coke and asked Pam if she wanted one. Pam went into the bedroom without answering, as Bob plopped on the couch, turned on the TV, and began watching the ballgame.

Pam had thrown on a pair of shorts over her bathing suit. As she headed towards the back door she said, "I'm going to throw a couple of burgers on the grille. You want a few?"

"Yeah, sounds good," Bob responded. "Thanks, honey. Don't put my buns on the grille this time please."

After lunch, Pam sat next to Bob and said, "Okay, my evasive wonder. I'm going to be as direct as possible. Bob, how do you honestly feel about me using Curlew's property as my own private beach?"

"I think you summed it up in the car. If I had a problem with it, I would've made it known right away. I don't see him as a threat, to you or anyone else. He seems like a genuinely nice person ... somewhat lonely, but he's been alone for 15 years. I'm comfortable that you'll be safe there."

"So I can go there whenever I want? Oh, that's wonderful! Thanks, honey. You're so sweet," Pam said excitedly. "Will you come with me once in a while? I'd love sharing that place together ... only when you want to go, of course."

"When do I ever say no to you, you spoiled little critter? Yeah, I suppose I could go with you sometime. Don't expect it to be a regular thing, though," said Bob.

"I won't haunt you at all. I promise not to be a pest. I'll let you tell me when you want to join me. Okay?" Pam gave him a big hug and kiss, and said, "Thanks, honey. I love you."

"Love you too. Now let me finish watching the ballgame."

The following Saturday, Pam got everything ready, and headed out to Curlew's around noon. When she pulled in, she noticed Curlew's car was gone. She thought nothing of it, thinking he was probably walking the other beach, or just doing some errands. She grabbed her things, and headed to the dunes. She had found the perfect spot last week. She laid her blanket on the sand, removed her wraparound beach dress, and made herself comfortable on the blanket. The sun was getting hot by now, and she felt so relaxed and at peace with everything. She may have even dozed off for a few minutes.

After some time, she felt the need to cool off so she walked down to the beach. She entered the refreshing, cool waters to her waist, splashed some water on her shoulders and arms and sunk into the water up to her neck. She immediately felt her body come alive with the refreshing and rejuvenating feel of the cool ocean. She remained in that position just enjoying the coolness of the water, as she took in the view of the open water and a large ship near the horizon as it headed to its destination. She thought to herself, 'This is so beautiful, almost utopic ... and I have it all to myself, whenever I want.' She took in a deep breath of air, then squatted down lower and completely submerged her whole self under the water. She remained completely underwater a few seconds before standing up and walking towards the shoreline. She shook her head of the excess water, then combed her blonde, naturally loosely curled hair with her hands. Her hair just naturally fell into place and didn't need much attention to be acceptable to her, and perfectly presentable to anyone she may cross paths with. This is how she did her hair on a daily basis. She was fortunate and had a lovely head of hair that would be the envy of most woman. She got back to her blanket and placed herself in more of a sitting position and began reading a book she had brought along.

After another hour, Pam decided she'd had enough sun and sand for the day and began packing up her belongings. She felt so sticky and salty, and when she ran her fingers through her hair, it was also sticky and stiff from the salt water. She began heading towards the house feeling sand inside both pieces of her bathing suit, 'It must be from the wave action of the water being so close to shore that forced sand inside,' she thought to herself. She couldn't wait to get home and shower all these uncomfortable feelings from her body and hair. She looked up and noticed the outdoor shower off in the corner of the porch, and said aloud, "Perfect!"

There were no walls to the shower, just a one foot siding that ran from the floor upwards, to retain any water that might accumulate while being used. The shower was there to primarily rinse off, not to take a full shower, she concluded. It was only about 25 feet from the common back door.

She climbed the porch stairs and went to an opened screened window and called out to Curlew to see if he had gotten home yet. No answer ... she called out again ... still no answer. "Great," she said to herself. Seeing that Curlew wasn't home, she felt comfortable taking off her bikini and getting a thorough rinse of both salt and sand. She then grabbed the unused beach towel from her bag and draped it over the railing near the open shower. She jumped in the shower and turned it on, still wearing her bikini, to rinse it off as well. When she realized that the floor of the shower area was covered by some kind of rubbery material with a standard drain in the center she thought to herself, 'Wow, pretty exotic for a rinsing shower.'

The warm water that was in the pipes exposed to the sun soon turned a refreshing cold. Pam stood under the falling water, just letting it wash her clean of her day at the beach. Shortly thereafter, seeing that she was the only one on the property, she removed both the top and bottom of her bikini and began to let the water rid them of the pesky sand. Satisfied that she had removed all the sand from both pieces, she draped them over the short retaining wall. She then proceeded to give her hair a good rinsing, using both hands as the water washed the salt away along with any grains of sand that may have embedded themselves in her hair. She was feeling more normal now and was just enjoying how the water made her feel. Suddenly, she heard a voice and instinctually covered her breasts and nipples with one arm, and her vagina with the other hand, as best she could, with a shocked look on her face. She turned in the direction of the sound.

Curlew had an equally shocked look on his face, as he stammered, "Oh..., I..., I didn't know ..." while examining Pam's perfectly shaped young body: her firm round tits covered only by one of her thin arms, her small waist, and her flat stomach that lead down to her hand that was covering her vagina. He then immediately went back into the house yelling, "I'm sorry!" as the screen door slammed shut behind him.

Pam was surprised and embarrassed as she stood still under the shower, still covering herself with her hands and arms. The humor of Curlew's reaction and stammering rapidly took over and she began giggling, making short, soft laughing sounds, as she grabbed her towel and began quickly drying. She then put on her still very damp bikini and yelled out, "All clear! You can come out now!" Nothing ... no sound, no movement. Pam went to the screen of the now open rear door and called out, "Yoohoo, come on out ... it was an innocent accident ... no one's fault. Come on." Still nothing. "Do I have to go in there and drag you out here?" Pam could really see the humor in all this. And now he was acting like a little boy who'd just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar trying to hide from his mother. That just made it all the more comical. It was all too funny to Pam, and certainly took the edge off the situation, for her.

"I can't come out right now ... give me a few minutes," came the nervous and squeamish voice from inside the house.

Pam surmised that he was overcome with embarrassment and said, "There's no need to be embarrassed. We're both adults, and unexpected things happen sometimes. I'm the one that caused this, not you. Besides, I'm not accustomed to having to yell to carry on a conversation. Come on, Curlew."

"Just ..., just give me a few minutes to compose myself. Okay?" Curlew thought to himself, 'I just can't go out there with this embarrassingly obvious hard-on trying to rip through my shorts. What can I do to make it go down fast? Oh, jeesh.' Curlew remained semi-hidden behind the kitchen doorframe, nervously pacing back and forth.

Pam yelled back, "Would you rather I leave? I can do that, I understand."

"No, no, just give me a few minutes. Just take a seat, I'll be right out."

Pam giggled again as she sat down.

What seemed like at least 5-10 minutes had passed when Curlew sheepishly came out of the house, his face was still very flushed and his cock was not in a complete flaccid state, but not grotesquely obvious either. He immediately sat down and once again began to stammer, "P..., Pam, I..., I'm so..., I'm so sorry. I didn't know you would be completely..., damn! I'm sorry, Pamela."

Pam said, "Curlew, relax," as she got up and sat on the chair next to him and placed her hand on top of his, in an attempt to comfort. "I know exactly what you're feeling. Before our vacation, I felt the exact same way. I've since come to the realization that the naked body is not a dirty thing to be hidden away to come out of hiding only under the cloak of darkness. It's a natural state of being to be admired and looked upon. I also have come to the realization that I really like the free feeling of having no clothes on. So, if I'm to continue coming to this beautiful place, this, more than likely, will not be the last time you see me in some state of undress. You better get used to and come to grips with that possibility."

"I appreciate your thoughtful and compassionate words, and I thank you for that. I know they come right from your heart. I can accept the changing attitudes of people your age and admire you all for your boldness and lack of fear; to dare seek your own paths, and divest yourselves of the moral and legal suppression of past generations. To ask me to get used to seeing such a lovely and desirous woman such as yourself, is a virtual impossibility. And, that will always cause a natural, biological, and psychological reaction on my body and mind. That's just the way it is, sorry."

Pam smiled and patted Curlew's hand and said, "I'll try to remember that. I promise not to intentionally tease or purposely entice you." She realized now, that it wasn't embarrassment alone that had caused him to rapidly scurry off to the confines of his house. She continued with a little more emphasis, "But if those things do happen to accidentally occur from seeing me naked or semi-naked, and you get aroused to the point of an erection, there is absolutely no reason for you to run into the house and hide ... I've seen those things before." She kissed him on the forehead and returned to her original seat.

"You're an incredible woman, Pamela, and I have no idea what I've ever done to deserve making your acquaintance and being graced with your friendship and your company. Truly a gift of a Goddess from the Gods themselves ... I thank them and you. I hope none of this has changed your feelings or decision to continue coming here."

"If you'll be so kind as to get this Goddess a cold drink, she'd be happy to share something she learned at the beginning of last summer." Pam looked at him and gave him that wide and beautiful smile of hers.

"Lemonade okay?" Curlew obligingly asked.

"Perfect, thank you."

Curlew came back with a tall glass of ice and fresh lemonade and handed it to her with a small paper napkin.

Pam took a sip, closed her eyes as she swallowed, and said, "Mm, delicious, thank you." She took another sip and placed the napkin under her glass. She looked him straight in the eyes, and said, "About any change because of things that happened today possibly having an influence on how I feel, or see things ... I learned, rather slowly, I might add, beginning last summer that there are changes that happen to us every day of our lives. Those changes leave us with only two options: to either resist them or embrace them. I found, after many battles with myself, that the less I resisted, the more I wanted to embrace each and every one of them. The more I embraced them, the more I enjoyed them. Those options rest on your shoulders now as well. What you do with them is a choice only you can make." She sat back and took another sip of her lemonade.

"Fascinating. I guess we all apply that method to everything in our everyday life. I've never applied that to anything sexual, though. I've also never heard anyone verbally address it, and certainly not as eloquently and succinctly as you just did. You've learned all this at the very young age of 20. You have also fought through those internal battles gallantly. Bravo, I applaud you. At the age of 72, old habits and social traditions are a bit more difficult to combat and change. As you mentioned, it didn't happen overnight, even at your tender age, so if this extreme transition were to take place in this old man's heart and mind, it certainly won't take place in a short span of time, if at all. I won't deny that seeing you, listening to you, bikini clad or not, fills me with sensations and emotions I haven't experienced in a very, very long time. There have been physical happenings that I did not know I was still capable of. Hell, I even had forgotten how to gracefully cope with those very absent, physiological outbreaks that all of a sudden have become much more frequent, and always, it seems, at the most inopportune time."

"Well, if it's any consolation, I did not completely accept and embrace these changes until this summer. I subconsciously was constantly fighting that same battle you speak of, for almost an entire year, so I didn't come to the complete realization until I was 21."