Curlew Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If, and whenever another one of those outbreaks you speak of happens, whether I'm around or not, go for it! Let your — no, screw you conscience — let your emotions and wants be your guide. This past vacation, I've seen it all from men, so you won't offend me. I'll be pleased, in the actual or imagined, fact of knowing that I was the source of providing you with a pleasure you otherwise thought you'd never experience again. I really believe and mean that," she said as she once again displayed that beautiful and reassuring, smile. "Now I must be heading back home. Thank you for a lovely day. I enjoyed each and every minute of it."

"My pleasure, completely. It is I who should be thanking you," he said as he got up slowly. "I'll walk you to your car. We can go through the house, rather than around the porch." He then picked up Pam's beach bag and opened the screen door for her.

She followed him in, and when they got to the front door, she stopped, and said, "I can get that from here," and removed her bag from his hand. She placed the bag on the floor and gave him a huge hug, standing on her toes, and wrapping both arms around his frail neck.

He once again felt those all too recent and familiar signs of another one of those outbreaks building. Pam could also feel his cock coming to life against her lower stomach. She released her arms from his neck and slowly slid down back onto the souls of her feet, and moved away. She picked up her bag. She looked up at him, smiled, and softly said, "It's alright, I can walk myself to the car. Thanks ... see you next week, I hope." She gave him a seductive smile and, softly and seductively, said, "I'm not sorry you walked on the porch while I was showering and saw me completely naked." She puckered her lips and kissed the air in his direction, then turned and walked to her car.

Curlew remained at the door watching her. His eyes were transfixed on her firm, young, round ass. He grabbed hold of his now rigid cock over his pants, squeezed it, and said softly to himself, "Let your emotions and wants be your guide," repeating the advice Pam had given him. "That certainly sounded like an open invite to me," Curlew thought aloud. They exchanged goodbye waves, and Curlew turned, as Pam drove off.

Bob arrived home his usual time, and said, "Hi, honey. How was your day? Did you go to Curlew's compound?"

"Sure did, and do I have a story to tell you that you'll get a kick out of. I'll tell you at or after dinner. Go take your shower, dinner is almost ready."

"Oh, you ended up fucking him today?"

"Nooooo! I said it was a funny story, silly. Really ... you can be such a lout at times, but I love you just the way you are," she said as she made a loud "Tsk" sound, by sucking her tongue against her teeth. She then began setting the dining room table, and commanded, in an annoyed, but jocular tone, "Now go take your shower, and wash some of that filth from your mind!" She then, lovingly tapped his butt, and said, "Now shoo, so I can feed this foolish man that I love."

Bob smiled as he turned to head to the bathroom and said, "And a very fortunate man he is, indeed."

"Glad you realize that! I'm pretty fortunate myself," she giggled, then gave him one of her gorgeous smiles.

At dinner, Bob spoke briefly about his day at his families' business and his day in general, which took up the better part of the dinner. He then turned to Pam and asked, "Now, tell me about this funny thing that took place at the Huttleston estate today."

"Why must you put a title on Curlew's home, like Curlew's compound, and the Huttleston estate?" Pam asked, while making air quote motions, and giving Bob an annoyed look in unison. "It's almost like you don't like the idea of me going over there every Saturday to sunbathe, and that you're just begrudgingly accepting the fact that I do. "

"It is an estate ... and places like that are sometimes called compounds ... what's the big problem? You asked me a few weeks ago, if I minded you going there, and I told you no. So get that idea out of your pretty little head," he said, as he got up from the table and headed to the couch. "Now please tell me this funny story, so I can just sit back and enjoy the rest of the evening."

"Let me clean off the table and do the dishes, then I'll come sit right down beside you and tell you all about it."

Bob turned on the television and made himself comfortable on the couch.

Pam finished her dinner chores then plopped herself beside Bob on the couch. She was wearing an excited look of anticipation and a smile on her face, as she cuddled up with her arm draped over Bob's shoulder, and asked, "Are you ready to hear about my day with Curlew?"

Bob nodded yes, and sarcastically said, "I can hardly wait."

Pam began, "Okay, well, when I got there Curlew was not home, so I just went down to the dunes to get some sun and a dip in the water. I was there a few hours, and began to feel sticky from the salt water, and had a lot of fine sand in my bathing suit. I figured it was time to head on out. When I got on his porch, I noticed the outdoor shower and figured I could rinse off right there before getting back into my car. The windows were open, with the screens down, so I called out to Curlew to see if he had gotten back yet. There was no answer, so I felt comfortable in the fact that I could take a full rinse seeing Curlew wasn't around."

Pam continued, "I got under the shower and rinsed my hair and body thoroughly, and then removed my bathing suit, top and bottom, to give them a proper rinsing, and to remove the sand from my body that had snuck inside them. I was enjoying the clean feeling results, and also enjoying the fact that I was showering outdoors and completely naked, hidden by nothing. That was a completely new experience for me."

"All of a sudden, I heard a voice at the door. I covered up as best I could, with my hands and arms, and looked in the direction of the voice. It was Curlew, not more than 20 feet from me, with the most shocked and surprised look on his face. He was stammering and stuttering words that made no sense to me. He then abruptly ran into the house, yelling, 'I'm so sorry', as the screen door slammed shut. I dried off, put my bathing suit back on and tried comforting him verbally from his embarrassment. It took forever to coax him into coming out on the porch, realizing, at some point, that he was not suffering from just embarrassment, but also from a hard-on he could not get down. I found the whole scene very humorous, in the fact that he was acting like a 13 year old boy that had just got caught seeing his first naked woman. After a long period of time, he finally and sheepishly came out on the porch. He was continually apologizing and obviously still uncomfortable that he had walked in on me showering completely naked. I asked him for some lemonade, and when he returned, we had a nice long talk. I think he felt better before I left. Isn't that hilarious?"

Bob, unamused, simply said, "Yeah ... it had me rolling on the floor. I guess you had to be there."

"Bob, you can be such an insensitive dweeb at times," she said as she got off the couch and stomped into the kitchen.

"Oh, honey. Lighten up ... I was just teasing you. It is kind of funny seeing a man in his 70's acting like a naïve teen. I would've enjoyed seeing his reactions too. He does seem rather stoic and in total control at all times, so to see him come un-glued, so to speak, must have been a riot. I can see the humor in it, sweetheart."

Pam slowly walked back to the couch, and said, "It was absolutely unexpected on my part and seemed so cute. I giggle every time I think of the whole scene." She leaned over and gave Bob a loving kiss and smiled. "Sorry I called you an insensitive dweeb."

"I've been called worse," Bob reassured her. "Are you going over there tomorrow?"

"I don't know ... I haven't decided yet. I'll see what tomorrow brings. It'd be alright with you if I decide to?"

"Yeah, sure. I'm just gonna watch the ballgame anyway."

After a few hours, they both went to bed for the night.

Pam began playing with the hairs covering Bob's navel, like she often did while in bed. She snuggled up to him and said, "Wanna fuck? I guess telling you about Curlew got me aroused too."

Bob, needing no further coaxing, roughly pushed Pam on her back, mounted her and slammed his cock into her wet pussy forcefully, and began fucking for all he was worth.

Pam moaned and whispered, "I love it when you're rough. Now fuck me you hungry animal."

They both experienced intense orgasms. Bob rolled on his back. Pam leaned forward and sucked and licked Bob's cock clean.

Bob fell asleep thinking about how the vision of Pam being naked aroused Curlew to an erection, and that aroused him somewhat all over again at the notion of a 70 year old man getting hard, looking at his naked wife.

Pam also fell asleep thinking about Curlew's erection, and what it would feel like inside her.