All Comments on 'Curlew Ch. 03'

by AquaHolic0120

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 8 years ago
5 stars

Consider me a big Pam fan. That horny wench should get a job in a retirement home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
waiting .........

waiting with baited breath for part 4 !!!!!!

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
If your breath is "baited" chances are you have a worm on your tongue

but if you are holding it 'til the next installment, it's "bated"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
CHAPTER 4??????

Think it is now time for Chapter 4, as we are all waiting with baited breath.

Pam has had time to come up with Chapter 4,5 and 6. :-)

suckermansuckermanabout 7 years ago
Please!!!!

Please wkeep writing about Pam and Bob everyone is waiting with bated breath for the next episode and the ones following. Is ther any way that we can encourage you more

sober71sober71almost 7 years ago
Your a brilliant erotic writer

I have read all your submissions and enjoyed them to the utmost degree, have scored you 5*s on all,but am longing for your continuation of that gorgeous creature Pam.

Please don't disappoint.

Seta74slSeta74slover 6 years ago
Curlew and the summer of slow transition

I would love to learn more about Pam and Curlew, please. Thank you. Your stories are wonderful. But also the summer of transition was great. Please let it continue. I love all those characters. You really did a great job in writing these stories.

Best regards, hannes

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It’s been several years since you’ve added a new story or chapter to an existing one. The story of Bob and Pam is a truly excellent one and very much deserves to be added to. I do have one bone to pick with you. In this story you have Curlew being a mostly dilapidated old man who hobbles around and has little physicality left. I’m 72 (and would love to meet up with a ‘Pam’) but while I make no claim to be the man I was even a couple decades ago I’m far from being as dilapidated as Curlew seems to be. We oldsters do still have a lot of life in us. Anyway, I’ve seen some authors on Literotica pick a story back up after several years of silence, so I’m with other commentors in hoping you are alive, well, and going to add another chapter to the Curlew saga as well as continuing Pam’s adventures with additional older men who could use her special touch. In addition though, if you do, how about letting her have some fun with one or more younger lovers who aren’t ’one and done’. Heck, let her give some barely legal age kid a thrill by giving him his first taste of sex and then sexually mentoring him to develop his skills and experience. Sort of take care of both ends of the spectrum. If at all possible, please keep up the good… scratch that… great work.

EmmeluringenEmmeluringen16 days ago

This story is so great, it needs a proper ending!!!! Thank you for this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous