All Comments on 'Cursed by Lust for her Son…'

by CavyConsultant

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disappointment, and satisfaction

This isn't much of an erotic story, but it is a very good tale.

It was well written, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more believable...

if he had turned to a true Christian faith instead of the Catholic church

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story, brilliant plot MORE PLEASE!

I enjoyed your story immensely. You're an excellent writer who has clearly thought about the plot, esrablished the characters well and I loved the way you worked the background story into it.

I especially loved the twist in the ending with the Mom's ex being used as it didn't occur to me that the main character had a chance of keeping his soul.

I look forward to reading more of your stories and will be reading this one over and over again!

I enjoyed the sex because it was literally sex between a brother and sister (because he was forced to) and a son and his Mom (purely to help her) and so the sex was in-keeping with the plot of the story itself - it's about the curse, the potion and his soul ....just brilliant writing!

Also thank you 'cause I had a bad day today and this wonderful tale has put a smile on my face and seen off any bad feelings that were lingering :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very creative story

Strange but good storyline. The story has many possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Atmosphere

Wonderfully written, The perfect atmosphere for the Halloween contest and you ended it it away that it stands on its own or could open up into a lager world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cursed by lust...

Very good tale.

And for Anony, below, Catholics are Christian, surprise, surprise.

Judge not ye, lest ye be judged. See you at the gates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
an intriguing tale, with outstanding writing

The subtitle is "Joe discovers Mom’s unquenchable craving for him." If I found out that that's the way my mother felt about me I'd probably have a heart attack. I've had a number of very satisfying liaisons with ladies my own age, but, like with lots of young males, deep down there's the desire to couple with my own mother--to be blunt about it, to have a hot incestuous fuck with my mom. Oh man, to slide my hard cock up the same cunt I came out of 20 years ago, to pump away with every ounce of my strength and blow my balls up my own damn birth canal splattering a great big load of my semen up where I was once a baby--I'd give a helluva lot to do that!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy tale!

So very well done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story! Thanks.

You just never know when they will feel like getting that little sphincter stretched...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I used black magic on my mom!

"I must possess you completely now, our bodies will be joined, and our taboo passion will be the most incredible thing you've experienced," I announced to her sternly. I climbed on top of the body I have desired for so long, my mother's legs opening to accept me. I could feel her hard nipples against my chest as I lay down upon her. I slid my cock back and forth, over her pubic hair before pulling back to align the head of my cock with her pussy opening. As soon as I began fucking her, the pleasure spell I'd placed on her immediately made its presence known. She began shouting obscenities I didn't know she even knew, and having orgasm, after orgasm, as I pounded into her urgently!

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
The ending

I loved the ending...5 stars...I was ready to rip you a new one, but the ending was exactly what this story needed. I laugh at people who say they only believe in science. Science basically has proved NOTHING about the massive things we just don't know and NEVER will. The big bang theory has recently been disproven, but what if it was true....what happened before that, and before that, before that, before that, before that....on into infinity...I SMILE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story

I normally don't care how these stories end. I did this time. Funny I read winter hike years ago and happen to read this the week of Halloween.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Cursed By Lust For Her Son:" - The aspects of supernatural, curses and spirits do not "wind my clock" by any stretch of the imagination. Also, I'm not awed nor have any affinity for body chute waste exit fucking. Conversely, my "hook and crook" genre is incest, which this story did offer some gratification in a very minor way. The story is well written for the most part; the words do flow evenly and smoothly. I do feel the story lacks emotion and caring of the characters for their family members, sort of a wham bam, thank you ma'am connotation.....and, once and done!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked very much how this story deviates so completely away from most of the other stories on this site.

This story could very well be made into a feature film that would be more original than most of the SHIT that hollywood produces this day in age.

Admittedly, my knowledge of the black arts is very much lacking, so I don't know if the concepts presented to the reader in this story have much accuracy in them or not, but some of that was pretty exciting in a cinematic sense.

Like the sister forcing him into sex at gunpoint. Not your typical Literotica story plot, but still a nice one.

Good Job!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

p.s. where can I get some of that ice cream?😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous