Cursed by Lust for her Son…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped thrusting. He was done. Completely. She was swaying around, her eyes closed, tears dripping down her cheeks. He reached up to steady her, and she slipped off him, his cock emerging from her bowels. She lay back down next to him. She looked different. Peaceful. He put his arm around her, and she fell asleep. Despite his attempt to stay awake, so did he.

*Joe's Soul*

Joe awoke alone in his mom's bedroom. He was naked but covered by a sheet. The sun was setting, the room darkening. His mom's bedside clock told him he had slept for a couple of hours. He needed a shower. He felt crusty. He saw some pants and shirts she had left for him. He put them on. The shower could wait. He had to know. He could hear a kettle boil in the kitchen and went downstairs. His mother was dressed and looked scrubbed. Did she remember anything of their incestuous tryst? Had they lifted the curse? He stood at the foot of the stairs and she turned to look at him. She looked happier than he had ever seen her.

"How do you feel mom?"

"I feel fine, Joey. Better than ever."

Joe was almost sure she was freed, but didn't want to mention how if she did not remember."Um, how do you feel about me, Mom?"

She laughed. "Like any other Mom feels about her son, Joey. Nothing else any more." She laughed and twirled around the kitchen. "But I never took your little potion. I wouldn't have missed this afternoon for the world." She turned to attend to the kettle while Joe stood there dumbfounded.

"By the way, Father Anthony wants to see you. Unless you are still a non-believer. He can help you."

***

The day before Halloween Joe pushed open the door of All Hallows' Supplies. The previous three times he'd tried it had been shut up and dark. The gorgeous Alicia was nowhere to be seen. An old woman dressed in mourning black emerged from a back room and looked at him with stone-dead eyes.

"What do you want?"

"The potion you sold me. I never took it. Moira never took it. I want my soul back."

The woman reached under the counter and brought out a ledger. She opened it, flicking through the most recent entries.

"Ah, yes. Joseph. The potion has not been returned. Your soul is forfeit."

Joe remembered the coaching Father Joseph had given him. "Neither I nor Moira took the potion. According to the Covenant, the agreement is void."

The woman looked at him with venom. "Very well. But your sister stole and consumed the potion, did she not? We will take her in your place. We must have a soul, yours or some other. The Covenant promises that to us."

Now, Joe would have been fine with this arrangement, but Father Anthony had ruled it out as an option. Joe fished in his pocket and brought out an envelope. He opened it. In it was an old photograph torn from a diary-journal. He showed it to the old woman. Her eyes widened and she moved to snatch it but Joe was too quick for her. She spoke in shock.

"Professor Rabini. No pictures of him exist. We have sought his soul for centuries. A Black Master who cheats Hell. But the photo alone is not enough to save your sister."

Joe turned the faded photo over. Taped to the back was a locket of hair. The woman screeched and retreated into the back room. Thirty seconds later a smartly dressed man in a suit emerged, smiling, and leaned towards him. Joe took a step back from the counter.

"My sister's soul for the photo and locket."

The man took another look at the photo and Joe held it out for him to sniff the locket of hair. He looked at Joe.

"Done."

"Write it up," said Joe. "All in English this time."

Five minutes later he was out on the sidewalk. Father Anthony met him in the sunlight and shook his hand. Over the road stood a policeman watching, his arms folded, his eyes hidden behind sunglasses. Father Antony patted Joe on the back and steered him down the road, away from the satanic store. Joe felt the fear and tension drain out of him as they walked together.

"What now, Father?"

"Overdue for confession, I think, young Joseph."

They headed up to St.Agnes Church together.