All Comments on 'Custom-Fit Genes'

by HappyOldGuy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I felt the same.

Cool story. Not exciting or erotic in the least....

MaddogpugMaddogpugover 8 years ago
impregnating neice

even if she is gay i would impregnate any women that wanted it done just to help people i am a very horny guy and i have been s long as i can remember.even after i got married i was still helping women that just wanted to get fucked bc there husbands wasnt doing it for them i did this for about a year or so before there husband found out that they were fucking someone else and they moved away never heard from them again. but since then i have be so horny even at my age now i am 61 i still masturbate 3 or times a day. my wife doesnt like sex at all so i still look for ladies who just want to have a little fun without anyone else knowing i found one lady that i fucked her for about a year. she was in her late 50s then she found a guy who lived close to her that wasnt married, so that ended too.

HappyOldGuyHappyOldGuyover 8 years agoAuthor
Strong feelings

Well. It seems that people really love this or really hate it. I'm getting votes at a rate which is about 5 times the rate on any of my other stories: it seems that everybody has a strong opinion. And I'm happy with that. The first comment did a very nice job of summarizing the salient points, so if this story serves to stimulate thought on the topic - instead stimulating genitals, then I'm good with it. Enjoy!

Goddess_MeridiaGoddess_Meridiaover 8 years ago
not bad

remove lesbian and incest as tags, keep it to just taboo and it would fit better. other than that not a bad tale, would have liked more details on what the young gay married couple looked like though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not erotic

It's a fine short story but really falls into the non-erotic category. There was no description of what anyone looks like and no description of sex, so there really wasn't eroticism at all, just clinical descriptions of a situation.

Still decently written for what it is, but not what it claims to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So...

Did you just "Yadda yadda yadda" the sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Huh...

So... that's it? Quite a boring read to be honest. The setting and situation had potential to lead into something fairly exciting to read but it's like you decided at the last second to scrap it. This was very much a waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad.

Not a bad little story, but could use some more description here and there. Also, you massively over, and mis-, used the - mark. You should really work on that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmm

The story itself was written with more thought and intelligence than most. I feel that more people look forward to the incestual aspect of a story rather than the simple "taboo" point of it. So, I don't see anything wrong with it being in the Taboo/Incest category, though, it did lack any written sexual material, which I would agree would deserve a more "non-erotic" locale. I'm also personally thankful that there was no references to forced sex, shaming, or any other rather vulgar and abusive storytelling how so many other writing has become. It's a breath of fresh air.

Keep writing more, and remember to always define your story before category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gave it a 3

I gave it a 3 because it has potential. That being said most people if not all come to an erotic story site to read about fucking , not a short story about how your niece chose you as a sperm donor. This is almost like you stole it out of a readers digest story of hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too dry and impassionate

So much so I have no idea how to rate this. Concept and technical presentation are OK, but delivery?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Actually not a Sex-Story

It's written very sophisticated, but that's part of the problem: There was no emotion in this story. The main character talks about his childs death rather clinically, for starters...this COULD still work, especially with an emotional partner or perhaps with an overly detailed description of the sex act itself. Both are absent, his partners are as clinical as he is, and the entire sex act is glossed over: We only learn their position, and then its done! Sorry, but a sex story kinda needs the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dry

Sure its formal but overall too formal way to formal he is too emotionless also you need just a little bit of sex pretty please and a little bit of pregancy too preferably birth

DaddysIncestGirlDaddysIncestGirlalmost 5 years ago
It's Literotica

Not a PG novel. This was way too clinical. Where's the sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really very interesting

Really very interesting story. All you need is to do a second chapter about the details of how they did it and that would become exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You yada yada'd the best part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fucking lame, want a refund for my wasted time!

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

Rather shallow and unfulfilling. ZERO sex . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous