All Comments on 'Custom Pt. 09 - The Dawn'

by WhimsicalRepertoire

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
Well, poop

There goes the possibility of a threesome! It is a surprise that the Elf made such a dramatic change from her introduction, going from cold as ice, ambush killer to hot as a pistol, romantic princess! And with Talos, it was 'love at first sight' of her amulet? All he could do to restrain himself from ravishing her, 'audience be damned'? Uh huh.

I would hope the happy duo at least has the courtesy to escort Alanna to where she needs to go before riding off into the sunset.

Still, the muse isn't talking to Me, it is talking to You. It is Your story which you are sharing with Us, and We should be grateful. Five stars, although you continue to make me crazy with your improper use of the possesive form of words ending in "S".

You do it correctly for single "S" but not for double "SS". "Talos' shaft" is correct.

Sorceresses means more than one sorceress. The same for Princesses and Goddesses. But that is a minor flaw in an outherwise very good and quite entertaining tale.

Thank you, and I look forward to your next story.

KelteriserKelteriserover 6 years ago
great story

have read both these stories - both very good

I have questions about how the relationships evolved but i will hang onto my patience until you publish next bits

really looking forward to reading more of your work - solid story telling and a credible plot - well done

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Three and one will be becoming the loser or heartbroken ...... Talos, gentleman, yes, he didn't pushed hard and now even Dawnbringer is shaking him

šŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸ€

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhimsicalRepertoire@WhimsicalRepertoire
All my stories exist in the same fantasy world. You can find the map of said world here: https://i.imgur.com/njRJtmY.jpg I'm currently working on 'Echoes of Spring' and 'A Dream of Empire'. The prologue to 'A Dream of Empire' begins with "Luck Pt.01 - A Chance Meeting". It...

story TAGS