All Comments on 'Custom Pt. 10 - Homecoming'

by WhimsicalRepertoire

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's wonderful

Hey, it's an awesome story. Please continue it. I like the twists and turns. I think there is much more exploration possible in character of Talos.

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
Well Done

The parting of Alanna and Talos made up for the shabby way Talos treated her in the previous part, breaking her little heart as well as ruining the readers' hopes of a hot threesome! And you left it open for further interaction between them at a later date.

Now Alanna's pain is balanced out with Casiama's pain, more or less, by her exile.

Looking forward to the new story arc, Elan. But how does "Pride" fit into this, aside form referencing Talos?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Messed the order of reading up a bit

Hello, I'm new to the series,

I started reading Luck, read maybe 4 or 5 submissions and somehow switched to Custom and finished the tenth, I'm sure I missed lots of details but the story flowed

so well it doesn't seem like that big of deal. Feels like maybe I just fast forwarded a couple months.

Great writing and I look forward to the next saga.

Now its time to go back and reread the saga as its laid out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank You for Lengthening Chapters a Little Bit

Every other series has a way to continue with a menu offering "Others in this Series". Why not yours? I want to follow but it's a pain, first because they are so short & second because I have to keep going back to your author page to find the next one. Please find out how to have the other stories in the series appear at the end of each chapter.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 6 years ago
One way to keep the stories straight

Look at Wifewatchman,s Bio page and stories. He has done an excellent job of setting up a continuing dialog in his biography.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Confused.

I thought the story was about Alanna. That's who I want to follow.

WhimsicalRepertoireWhimsicalRepertoirealmost 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Alanna

If you're reading primarily for Alanna's story, she doesn't show up very often in Elan and Freedom. I'd say critical reading would be Elan 6 - 9, and Freedom 11, then you can go straight into A Dream of Empire.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

What an unfortunate end of this journey ...... What happend if humans would have killed the elf, the mob would have killed her? ....... So defense and running and shooting and killing is then the a wrongdoing ...... And Talos already is jumping to her side and is taken Alannas words to heart ..... So lets hope some future traveling will het them together again

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🍀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhimsicalRepertoire@WhimsicalRepertoire
All my stories exist in the same fantasy world. You can find the map of said world here: https://i.imgur.com/njRJtmY.jpg I'm currently working on 'Echoes of Spring' and 'A Dream of Empire'. The prologue to 'A Dream of Empire' begins with "Luck Pt.01 - A Chance Meeting". It...