Customer Friendly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was a little reluctant to kiss you the first time you licked me out, but I didn't want to spoil the mood. I'm glad I did it. Turns out, you're right, I taste pretty good," said Susie, a smile crossing her face. "I like oral sex, but because my husband isn't so keen on it, and he won't kiss me after he's come in my mouth, kissing afterwards never was really a part of our sex life. I'm grateful to you for opening up an unexplored dimension." Susie stood up, kissing me deeply, and we got a long taste of each other. She reached down to hold my partly renewed erection. "We'll have to return the favor later," she said, stroking me gently. "But I do have to get moving toward KC, so let's get those plants in."

Susie grabbed a couple of Kleenex and cleaned up some, while I did the same. We pulled on our clothes, Susie almost as sexy dressing as undressing. I watched intently as she pulled her jeans up over her now wet and matted bush, then pulled her tank over her head, letting it fall over her breasts.

"Ready to go get sweaty??" Susie asked.

"I already am. I'll need to clean you up before you go to KC," I teased her. She patted me on the ass.

"Not if I clean you up first," said Susie, smiling. We went outside, and Susie set about directing where the shrubs were going in, and I started digging holes. Fortunately, this did not require a lot of concentration, since I spent most of the time either looking at Susie bending over in her tight jeans, admiring her sweet little ass, or watching her tits bounce under her top, occasionally getting a glimpse of them when she'd lean forward in front of me. It took us over two hours, but when we were done, the front of the house looked a lot nicer than when we started.

We looked over our handiwork, pleased with the outcome. "Thank you, Susie," I said, genuinely grateful. "I'd never have done nearly as good a job with this without your help." I hugged her, holding her close for a long moment.

Susie looked up at me, giving me a short kiss. "Let's go in and get cleaned up," she said, taking my hand and leading me inside. We went back through the bedroom, and into the bathroom. When we got there, Susie pulled off my shirt, then hers. She ran her fingers through my hairy, but now sweaty, chest. I returned the favor, squeezing Susie's breasts, gently pinching her nipples, making them stand out. I held her close, feeling them press into my chest. We kissed. While we kissed, I unbuttoned Susie's jeans, then she undid my shorts, letting them fall to the floor, revealing my cock, now almost fully hard. I stepped back and out of them, giving Susie a look at me fully naked.

Susie drew in her breath. "I could eat you up," she said, smiling at me, taking my cock in her hand to give it a few strokes.

"I'd let you," I said, reaching to pull her jeans down over her hips. She shrugged them down, and again I took in the sight of them sliding down as her still wet and tangled pubes came into view. Her jeans hit the floor, and she stepped out, leaning forward to get her feet out. This let her tits hang, and I enjoyed the view of them swaying as she cast off her pants. We kissed again, and I started the shower.

I got the water adjusted, and we stepped in. Even though it was a hot day, the warm water was soothing. Susie and I were soon lathering each other up, enjoying the feel of our bodies together, more intimately exploring the places that had become familiar over the last month or so. I took the time to soap Susie thoroughly, enjoying the feel of her breasts, her back, her belly, her legs, and finally, once again, her pussy. She did the same to me, washing me all over, running her hands over my chest, taking her time playing in the thick hair, and stroking my cock to full hardness.

I took my time with her pussy, slowly running two fingers over her outer lips, then between her spreading inner lips, finally massaging her clit as I inserted my fingers inside her. She was still quite sloppy from having been spermed a few hours earlier, and she giggled as my fingers slurped in and out. The giggles didn't last long, as I soon had her moaning, then finally I felt her knees go weak as she came, her hips thrusting on my fingers. I held Susie up and kissed her deeply; she responded by trying to swallow my tongue as she came.

Once relaxed from her release, Susie lowered herself onto the seat I had built into the shower when I had the master suite put on. She sat and played in the hair on my chest and stomach, kissing me as she went down my body.

"Remember what I said a minute ago??" she asked, looking up at me, her blue eyes glowing.

"You mean about eating me up??" I said.

"Mmm hmm," said Susie. "You ate me up so nicely before, I want to return the favor." She was now sitting, my cock bobbing in front of her face. She took it in her right hand, stroking it slowly as she looked at the head, which was right in front of her eyes, studying it intently. She looked up at me, smiled, and took it in her mouth, first rolling her tongue around the head, then going down on it til I felt the head hit the back of her mouth, the length of her tongue along the underside. She pulled back, letting her tongue run along my cock, gave the head a good going over with her tongue and lips, then took me in deep again. She settled into a good rhythm, occasionally coming up for air, smiling up at me each time, while she stroked my dick, the head flaring from the stimulation.

Susie had told me during one of our test drives that she likes swallowing come, so I knew how this was going to end. But the journey!! She was making love to my cock, not only with her mouth, but with her hands. She would hold the part of my shaft not in her mouth and play with my balls with an exquisite touch. Sometimes, she would take my cock completely in her mouth, and caress my ass and thighs with her free hand. It was at once the hottest and most loving blow job I have ever been lucky enough to receive. Susie was one of those women who not only liked sucking cock, but who had a genuine talent for it, knowing just what pressure to apply, and just the right moment to do so, and when to ease up. It was agony and ecstasy at the same time. I was in heaven.

Susie knew the effect she was having, and slowed her pace, at the same time reaching her left hand around me, holding my ass, pushing my swelling erection into her mouth. I picked up my pace, so that as much as she was sucking me, I was now face fucking her, pushing my cock deep into her mouth. I looked down, to see the added motion had made her tits start to bounce. Watching them just added fuel to the fire. Susie knew what she was doing, and didn't miss a beat, taking my cock and working it around, using her tongue in a most pleasurable way.

I looked down at her angelic face, so intently being the bad girl. "Susie, honey, you are making me feel so unbelievably good, and I'm going to come very soon."

Susie backed off me a moment, a long string of precome hanging between the head of my cock and her lower lip. She ran her tongue across her lips, pulling it into her mouth. She swallowed as she looked into my eyes. "I know sweetie, I can taste you leaking into my mouth. You just let it go. I've seen you come, and felt you come inside my pussy. Now I want to feel and taste all that hot sweet come spewing into my mouth. And I'm going to swallow every drop." She smiled at me again, then engulfed my cock in her warm, welcoming mouth.

Susie had her left hand on my thigh, her right was holding my balls. As great as her mouth felt, her hands were in all the right places as well, which just heightened my sensations. She had a wonderfully loving touch. Thirty seconds more of her sucking and licking, and I was ready. "God, Susie, I'm coming!!" I cried out, starting to erupt in her mouth. Susie moved her left hand to my ass, holding the cheek as I came, filling her mouth with my first hard blast, then another. I was amazed at how intensely I was coming, so soon after my last orgasm, shooting ropes of semen into her hot mouth. I looked down, watching her swallow like a pro. I could feel her breathing on me as her cheeks swelled, then fell as she took my entire load down her throat without spilling a drop. It was the hottest, sexiest thing I have ever seen, this beautiful 61 year old blonde swallowing all my sperm without losing any of it.

Susie didn't let my cock out of her mouth til she had milked every last drop of come from me. As good as it felt while she was building me to a fantastic come, the way she kept my cock in her mouth afterward was just as good, and I didn't ever think it would end. When she finally released me, she looked up with her mouth open, showing me a healthy coating of sperm on her tongue. She looked me in the eye and swallowed, opening her mouth afterward to show me the little bit that was left. She then stood up and kissed me, hard. I kissed back, our tongues entwined, the taste of my come in both our mouths. As we kissed, I felt Susie shudder and let out a long "Mmmmmm".

"OK??" I asked.

Susie looked up at me, smiling, slightly out of breath. "Oh yeah. While I was going down on you, I was getting hotter by the moment. When you came, I was on the brink of coming, then that kiss, well, it just sent me over the edge." She kissed me again. I played a couple of fingers through her pubes, finding her pussy wide open. I couldn't resist the temptation to play once again in that furry blonde playground, and started rubbing, easily finding her clit. Susie, already on the high from coming a moment earlier, moaned loudly, her hips shaking and thrusting into my fingers, finally juicing copiously. I held her close, letting the orgasm wash over her. She came down from her high with a heavy sigh, and looked up at me.

"I'm never going to get to KC if we don't get out of here," she said with a laugh.

"Maybe I don't want you to go," I said, teasing her. Susie kept looking at me, the look in her eyes telling me she was weighing that option.

"You're going to get me in trouble!!" said Susie, smiling.

"Hope so," I said quietly, leaning down to kiss Susie. "I know you have to go. Let's get you out of here." We finished up in the shower and toweled off. I watched Susie pull on her jeans, still sexy to watch, and pick up her tank top. She gave it a whiff.

"Probably don't want to wear this for another four hours to KC." She looked around, finding the button down shirt she was wearing over it. "I'll just put this on," she said, slipping her arms into the sleeves, getting it settled on her shoulders and buttoning it up, leaving the top three buttons open. I knew if she leaned forward, anyone paying attention was going to get a wonderful view of her pert breasts. For a moment I was tempted to ride with her to Kansas City, just to enjoy the view.

Susie checked herself in the mirror. "That might just work," she said, looking over at me with a smile. "I feel a lot freer not bound by the bra. I could do this-a lot."

"You won't hear me trying to talk you out of it," I said with a chuckle.

"You'd talk me out of any kind of clothing," said Susie, smiling.

"Wait til I get the pool open. I'll be talking you out of a bikini," I kidded her.

"Yeah, when are you going to have the cover off that thing?? I'd have loved a swim before taking off today." Susie seemed almost impatient.

"Probably the end of next week. I usually wait til the tassels are off the hickories before I take the cover off. It saves me a lot of cleaning out the skimmer, and nobody really goes in before then anyway, though I would once the weather hits the 80's consistently."

"You don't mind the cold water??" Susie asked.

"Nah-anything over 75 is warm to me, but I'm used to the Atlantic being only 72 or 73 even in late August.

Susie laughed. "You're crazy. I won't go in til the water is at least 80. Besides, can you really picture me in a bikini??"

"Absolutely!! I've already seen you in less."

Susie made a face. "My husband says I'm too old for that kind of thing."

"Yeah, well, what does he know??"

"Everything, apparently. He's been telling me since I turned 50 that women my age don't wear bikinis. It's not dignified, or I'm too old to wear a two piece, or something like that."

I laughed. "If you were my wife, you'd have a collection of them. I don't care how old you are, as long as you have the body to pull it off, go for it." Our eyes met. Susie was weighing what I had just said, and I saw a realization come over her.

"I may just tell him that," she said as a smile spread across her face. She kissed me. "Thanks for that bit of confidence."

I kissed Susie. "You're welcome. He may just need an occasional reminder of the beauty he married, who is still just as beautiful thirty some years later, even if she is past 60."

Susie kissed me again. "Thanks, sweetie." She looked at the clock. "I gotta go," she said, raising her eyebrows. I led her from the bath, and we gathered up her things. I walked out to her pick up, where she stowed her stuff and got in. She rolled down the window as she started the truck. "Send me a message when you have the pool open. I may just come over in a bikini."

"You'll be the first person I call when the pool's ready. We'll initiate the season together."

Susie smiled and kissed me. "I'll be waiting by my phone..." I watched as she backed out of the driveway, blowing me a kiss as she drove off.

12