All Comments on 'Cut of the Cards Pt. 01'

by yesterdayman984

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 11 years ago
Well written.

If you like erotic literature, this story should hit the mark. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
dumb, really dumb

a woman age 37, comes up with THE mentionned question. we learn they never have sex together, we don't even know if married or not, we just know the idiot follows her in every step.

so assuming they are a couple, we see how she is 100 % already a cheating and scheming whore. she even cheated with the cards but goes for his challenge because the only thing she really wants is to fuck others with him knowing.

the next surprise is how an 18 year old girl is more mature than a business woman of 37. the boys had their little gangbang but more important was the girl. very funny to see also how all those 18 year old have like the 37 year old absolutely no values at all. sex is like eating a sandwich. absolutely nothing of importance to all of them. a group of bonobos.

we know by the end of part 1 , the couple is married but over days never had sex. she always cut it short after teasing in scheming and went to bed.

under these circumstances , the day both would have to present their challenges, I would have laid in front of her divorce papers with 3 possiblities for the divorce. It was already clear what has happened and I would not need any explanations anymore. the only thing she could choose was how quick, how amiable or how dirty she wanted it to be. I already had no sex for days so what the fuck. I'm a good lawyer with a lot of connections and my pre-nup is ironclad.

of course I'm a bit disappointed but when my love shows so much different values toward the man she is married, there is no reason to stay together. to her the most intimate a couple has is not worth anything anymore. thats what her challenges showed and all of this after she had already done all the decision by herself, make it easy to draw a line under our marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Should not be married

He is a smuck to even be married to this woman.. People should have this this out of their system. Dumb smucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
two kind of fools

which one are these two.old fool too late to change and young fool make change.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxalmost 11 years ago
very much enjoyed but ...

there's always a but isn't there?

my only issue with this chapter is the sudden dominance of Lisa ... and the sudden submissiveness of Laura ... for me it just didn't fit. I would have seen Laura ruling the roost with a bunch of teens (Lisa and the boys) and deciding what happened and what did not.

Loved your effort and quite interested in the coming chapters ... given how vague the "challenges" are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
??

So Laura goes through her routine every night, swimming, grooming her sex, having a glass of wine and then going to bed. One evening she masturbated but never is there any mention or even a hint that she and hubby are sexually active. What's up with that?

MichaelG

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 11 years ago
Hmm,

So wife wants hubby to arrange time away for her and a friend,gee I wonder what that is about......a story like this could be erotic,but this one,so far strikes me as.the sub slut wife going to maje hub a cuck,with no love or eroticism...the couple comes off as a stereotype uk couple,uptight and proper with emotuons ranging from a to b...which is,sad,bc a story like this could be hot,if both get something out of it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Odd couple - hot lady

It looks VERY intriguing, so far! Lisa is a very confident young lady to be able to manage a mature tigress!

The couple sound like they enjoy testing each other much more than they do pleasuring each other! There is no doubt Sweetie is uber-adventurous!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Seems to me that this chapter got off course

Who really cares about Lisa and these teenagers? Surely, the crux of the story is going to revolve around the things Laura does to humiliate her husband. Is it eventually going to come out that the cards were marked, and she cheated?

""Widen the fan a little" she asked, her eyes moving over the cards, backwards and forwards, backwards and forward. Then she made her choice...". Sounds like they were marked.

Steve surely would have insisted that she make her list more specific (at least, I know I would have). I think the story would have been more believeable if, after examining her list, he had said something like "Not sure what this stuff about 'a wood' means, so I'll reserve the right to refuse when the details become clear. Concerning 'assisting an arts group', I won't do nude modeling or anything that I find to be embarrassing. Concerning your 'weekend with a friend', if you intend to go with a male friend, or have any form of sex while away, forget it".

My only concern with this story is that Steve will probably turn into a total wimp, and probably a cuck (he probably already is a cuck, he just doesn't know it). The line "Then my cock went hard" is a bad sign for a story this this. It is very annoying when an author repeatedly has a wife abuse her husband, and instead of getting angry and assertive, he gets an erection and wimps out. Please don't make the husband a pathetic wimp. And if the wife abuses him in some manner, e.g., willfully humiliates him, and seems to enjoy twisting the knife, please include meaningful consequences, like the husband calling her a bitch and moving out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It should turn out that the cards were marked

Maybe the husband places the cards that were selected in his pocket, and later in the story, after he has done some humiliating things in good faith, because "a deal is a deal", he is sitting at a bar, reflecting on what he has done, absent mindedly tapping the card on the bar, and the bartender comes up and asks what he is doing with a marked queen of hearts.

The fact that the card was the queen of hearts suggests that she picked it deliberately, and knew it would beat his card. When he finds out the game was rigged, he should get some form of revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So lets see

His challenges would lead to him being a WACC and her having sex with others. Her one challenge that we know has her going off and having sex with some one else. At least they have the same idea, cut him out of any action, let him sit home and wank off to his anime. New twist on an idea for a story. But in the end it is still a cuckold story.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Hot Wife

I seems odd to me that a hot woman like Laura would be with a wimp of a man. Surely she would be a strong minded, gym toned, strong, ambitious man.

Why would a husband sent his wife to other men. He will end being humiliated by his wife and become a cuckold !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Waiting for part 2

Although many of the previous comments have some validity, it is clearly fantasy, and I look forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

When is Chapter 02 coming so we see what she choses of her three wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No

Please do not continue...not this way. Theres a lot of bull in this story that needs to be cut out...a lot of detail into nothingness as if the author doesn't know where he's going yet wants to show off his use of words...the story is actually going no where...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To heck with the bad story

The bad story line isn't the worse thing that happened here:-)it's the Crux of this whole literotica scheme. The writing is poor and from what view is the author writing from because he sure changes it often enough to mess things up..go back and rewrite it from one perspective or go the hell back to school before you write another sad story..This is the ONLY place your writing would ever be accepted and That givea you insight about this god awful place.

.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Female domination is a feminist fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous