Cut of the Cards Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt ice cold water hitting her skin and heard Lisa's voice behind her; "Stand still, the cold water will freshen you up."

Then she could feel the warm water being added, could feel Lisa's hands in her hair, on her face, on her body. She slowly opened her eyes and took in the smell of the shower gel and shampoo, then the conditioner. Then it was over and Lisa was showing her the mattress, inviting her to rest. She lay down and watched as Lisa slowly took off her trainers then her jeans, tee shirt and bra. But that was where it ended, Lisa was still wearing a thong, still protecting her virginity, still not absolutely sure of where she was going.

She lay beside Laura cuddling the older woman, running her hands over her body, nuzzling her face into her neck and gently kissing her on the cheek, then turning her round and kissing her lips. They kissed for a long time, their bodies entwined, silently devouring each other. Then Laura closed her eyes as she felt Lisa's fingers in her pussy, felt the teenagers exploring her womanhood; one finger, two fingers, three fingers, then her fist. She got used to the rhythm of the movement of the small hand in her pussy, of Lisa's tongue now inside her mouth - - - and as she finally came, two more long kisses on her neck - two more marks.

Laura smiled, had she ever felt as good as this

To be continued