Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Confused

Wasn't his cock supposed to always be ready as well?

FitzBlitzFitzBlitzover 6 years agoAuthor

Yes, his cock and his ass have a never-drying lube job. Is there somewhere that makes it seem like he doesn't?

EtaskiEtaskiover 6 years ago

The first three sentences of this chapter are pure gold for setting the tone. ;D Nice big guffaw!

On the enchantment that his ass and cock would always be "ready," I can see why Anon was confused. "Cock is ready" usually implies "cock is erect;" Ergo "cock is always ready" might have been assumed to mean "cock is always hard". But that's clearly not the case in this chapter; you weren't going the "orgasm denial" route with that particular goddess gift, which I'm glad for--constant erections get awkward in so many ways.

If it's instead that his dick is always well-lubed and would be a most pleasant thing to be received in any hole, cool, but this chapter didn't have a good example of that benefit as all 3 females were dripping on their own when they straddled him.

A third possibility I saw was that his magic-lubed asshole and pleasurable prostate massage leads to amazing rebound time (something demonstrated the same in both Ch 1 and 2), that his cock is ready as soon as his asshole is pierced. Buuut the wording is still unclear to justify even option 3.

It didn't hamper my enjoyment, mind you, it's just a weird phrasing and you're showing us the rules in due time.

WlljamWlljamabout 3 years ago

Pity that the bad grammar spoils a good story,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFitzBlitz@FitzBlitz
43 Followers
Just a guy trying to fill a niche of bisexual smut. Main turn-ons: butts, enthusiastic consent, and people leaving comments on my stories. While the Cuthbert & The Cleric stories are all mine, the rest have all been commission work. Don't be shy, I'm cheap!