Cuthbert and the Cleric Ch. 02: Succubus and the Sorceress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FitzBlitz
FitzBlitz
43 Followers

The thrill of not immediately getting stabbed in combat was a new rush for him, but a shriek brought that enjoyment crashing down. They had lost track of the other gnoll, who had backed Inyelw'n up against a tree and was ready to run her through. "No, get away!" she screamed. "I will not die here to some beast! Not after everything! Get away! I said FUCK OFF!"

The gnoll had raised its arms to strike, but was blown back in a torrent of ice and snow that shot out of the elf's outstretched hands. The newly-frosted monster let out an oath in its native tongue, scampering off for its life with its partner right behind. Cuthbert let out a whoop of victory and ran up to Inyelw'n to congratulate her, but rather than celebrating he realized she was staring in horror at the ice chips still clinging to her fingertips and pleading quietly to herself.

"How... how did I do that?"

...

"Now you're absolutely sure no one else in your family has ever been a natural-born spellcaster?" Cuthbert had returned with firewood for tonight's campsite, and could hear Ziri was still drilling Inyelw'n for her entire magical history.

"No, no one! Closest was a distant cousin that cut all family ties and became a wandering bard, but that's it!" The poor elf was looking increasingly distraught as the evening had stretched on and they hadn't been able to figure out why she had suddenly started commanding the forces of magic.

"Okay, that's okay," Ziri said, trying to placate Inyelw'n. "It's not unheard of for people to spontaneously get magic, but... that's usually only found in children, and the timing is really suspect. It's possible that when the succubus cast that spell on us, it was only to incapacitate Cuthbert and myself while she did something far worse to you."

Inyelw'n's eyes grew to the size of saucers as the implication set in. "You mean, she seeded him with some black magic?" She stood up and began to pace, fingers raking through her hair. "No, no, this cannot be. Imbued with the same horrors that killed my disciples, my family would never let me back in. I would be seen as a whore for the demons. Exiled, even burned at the stake for treason. I can't go back home! Why would the succubus do this to me, Ziri? What is wrong with that bitch!?" Inyelw'n was shouting now, the final word of her rant punctuated with a shower of sparks shooting out of her mouth. The elf clapped a hand over her lips and scrunched up her face, trying to fight back any more outbursts.

Cuthbert was the one to console Inyelw'n this time, taking her by the shoulders and gently sitting her back down onto the log that made their bench. "Hey now, you're alright. You're alive, that's what matters, and... uh, I'm sure Ziri's order knows some ritual to get the demon magics out of you, okay?" It seemed to calm Inyelw'n down a tad, or at least keep her from getting worse until Ziri sat down on the other side of her with a thin strip of leather in her hands.

"Cuthbert's right, I don't know much about demonic exorcisms but I know my sisters do. But for the time being, this might help." Ziri presented the leather strip, revealing that it was actually a sort of collar. About an inch wide, the leather was a simple black but appeared very soft and had a thin chain running from a hoop attached at the front. "These collars are used by my order to restrain demons. This one's just a training collar and wouldn't work at all against an actual succubus, but I'm thinking it would at least dampen the effect her curse is having on you."

Inyelw'n gave the strip a look of barely-concealed displeasure, but allowed the cleric to fasten it around her neck. The instant it clasped shut she groaned slightly and put a hand to her forehead, saying, "Oh wow, it's definitely doing something. I can feel my thoughts clearing, I did not even realize this anger had been clouding me so." Inyelw'n stood, stretched, and held her hand out, palm up. She concentrated on it for a solid minute, but eventually they could see electricity arcing between her fingers. They were small, but undeniably there, and Inyelw'n let her hand drop limp with a satisfied sigh. "Go figure, it feels like my magical 'center' is in my loins. Trying to use magic tingles in a... Well, maybe now that I have a degree of control I can actually use the demon's curse to do some good. 'Til then, goodnight Ziri and Cuthbert." Without another word she yawned, curled up on her bed roll, and promptly fell asleep.

Cuthbert stayed up for a while longer, prodding the campfire to life while Ziri circled the perimeter for an initial check. She sat down on the log next to him with an exhausted huff, and he gave her a gentle nudge. "So what do you think about our new mage?"

Ziri rubbed tired eyes and gave the snoring woman a long look. "I don't know. I've heard of people making pacts with demons, but never of a demon forcing their magic on someone. So it makes sense to assume that Inyelw'n sold out her knights for power and the deal went wrong, but that's not the impression I get."

"Mhm. Plus, I've seen warlocks and Inyelw'n ain't one. The way she controls magic is more like a sorceress, with the sheer willpower and all. Guess we'll just have to keep an eye out until we get to town, but I'm hopeful." Ziri only hummed in response, but scooted a bit closer and laid her head on his shoulder.

They watched the fire in silence for a time, but when Cuthbert could sense her growing heavy he jostled Ziri back awake. "Hey, you lay down and get some rest, I'll take first watch." The cleric's protests were half-hearted at best, and when she finally did go to sleep the marksman stretched to make his first of many security checks.

...

"Curse these arcane secrets!" Inyelw'n cursed for the fifth time today. They were almost to the city, and the elf had spent the long day's walk trying to attain a better hold on her new spellcasting. So far she had managed to cast a number of small tricks with Prestidigitation--and set Cuthbert's pack on fire once--but nothing of real effectiveness and it was starting to eat at the budding sorceress. The normally prim and proper duchess had slowly been reduced to a growling madwoman, and her mood was putting him on edge.

"Inye, can you give it a rest?" Cuthbert finally snapped at her. "You're just beating your head into a wall at this point."

Inyelw'n grabbed him by the shoulder and spun him around so his back was to a large tree, forcing him to face her from a breath away. "Listen, you simpering fool. I was cursed by a demonic whore, not you. I've been left unable to go home again, not you. I've had everyone under my care sucked dry like a wine sack, NOT YOU. The very least I can do is learn how to control this curse so I can turn it around on the succubus, and you won't stop me!"

~s~ During her tirade Inyelw'n had walked forward until she was pressed right up against Cuthbert. Now he's a tall guy, but being an elf Inyelw'n was actually just slightly above his eye level, so having her look down upon him was just an additional insult. He was geared up for a rebuttal, but the words died on his lips when the marksman realized just how incredibly hot Inyelw'n's body was. In both senses of the word, he could feel heat radiating off her breasts as they heaved against his chest and he wanted nothing more than to tear her blouse open.

She must have noticed him growing hard, because her pelvis started to grind on his and Inyelw'n let out a tiny moan in his ear. The rational part of his brain was screaming that he should be worried about these mood swings, but the rest of him didn't care when she pushed him behind the bushes and practically pounced on top. Inyelw'n wasted no time with foreplay, opting instead to make him lay down, tear his pants open, lift up her dress, and guide him right into her sex.

The woman was so wet she was practically dripping, and once she had slid down to his hilt she leaned forward and begged him with shaking breath, "Make it hurt, Cuthbert. Please."

"I... huh?" Certainly not something he'd ever been asked, and it caught him off guard.

"I said FUCKING SLAP ME!" Cuthbert obeyed her as if compelled, slapping Inyelw'n across the cheek with what he hoped wasn't too much force. It wasn't, for the elf's eyes immediately rolled back in her head and her legs quivered in a full-body orgasm. Just from a slap? While Inyelw'n was distracted by her convulsions, he took the opportunity to rip open the front of her clothes and let everything fall to the side, exposing perky breasts and glistening chocolate skin.

All she was wearing now was the collar with the chain dangling in his face, and struck with inspiration Cuthbert took the thin lead and yanked it backwards. Inyelw'n gasped for air as her body was forced to arch backwards, but he saw a huge smile spread across her face and Inyelw'n began to grind his dick in earnest. "Oh yes! Choke me, slap me, fucking use me!" she shouted, or what passed for shouting between shortened breaths.

Now getting into the rougher mood, I flipped Inyelw'n over so she was on her hands and knees and I was standing behind her. Leaning deep over her rump, I grabbed the back of her neck and forced her face down towards the leaves. "If you're going to act like a bitch, then I'm going to fuck you like one." I rammed his prick into her and started pounding with full force, leaving Inyelw'n to helplessly squirm from her prone position.

I was a little worried that hammering her while pinned like this might be hurting Inyelw'n, but then she actually started laughing. "Yes, yes, more! I've been such a bitch to you, show me how much you hate it!" The marksman leaned back and yanked on the chain again, cutting off her air supply and forcing her head to snap back. Inyelw'n could still breathe, but just barely, and every shallow breath was used to beg for more.

I could feel myself nearing climax when a voice suddenly said, "You better not be finishing up already." It was Ziri, standing off to one side, fully nude with one hand massaging her hourglass figure while another stroked her magical shaft.

"Please, Ziri... I need more... fill me up," Inyelw'n choked out, and with a grin the cleric sauntered over to us. She playfully slapped her cock against Inyelw'n's cheek a few times, eliciting a pained whine from her. "No, please... don't tease me... facefuck me, Ziri!" The other responded by grabbing a fistful of dreadlocks and forcing her full length down Inyelw'n's throat, showing no mercy as she pounded the elf's face.

Not wanting the helpless woman to pass out, Cuthbert slackened the chain and used his hands to slap her ass, pinch her nipples, anything his fumbling mind could think of to increase the painful pleasure. Eventually he could restrain myself no more an dumped a full load inside Inyelw'n's pussy, sending her into another round of convulsions as she came with him.

Cuthbert stood up and tried to steady his spinning head, while Inyelw'n slumped onto a boulder to catch her breath. Her face was slick with tears and spittle but she split a wide smile at him before leaning back, chest heaving wonderfully, legs open to show his seed starting to leak out of her slit.

The marksman merely grinned, happily enjoying the view, when Ziri suddenly appeared behind me. "Oh, you're not quite done yet. You finished too early, darling," she said, giving the back of his neck a kiss that sent shivers down his spine. He could feel her erection pressed up against his buttocks, and before Cuthbert could say anything Ziri bent him forward and pushed inside.

Getting stretched out by Ziri's thick meat without any foreplay fucking hurt, but his enchanted lube job must've still been going strong because she slid all the way in without any problem. Beneath all the pain it still felt amazing, and when she pressed up against his prostate his spent dick sprang back up to full attention. "Oh my, he really does like it..." Inyelw'n quietly said, and I looked up to see her starting at him in amazement, one hand absentmindedly rubbing her swollen clit.

"Our man more than likes it!" Ziri laughed. "Look how sensitive it makes him!" The cleric began toying with him, rubbing one of his nipples between thumb and forefinger while she tugged at his organ. The different sensations running all over his body felt so good that Cuthbert instinctively pressed back against Ziri's curves, splayed out like some cheap whore while she humped him. Pressing into him deep, Ziri forced him to take a step forward and he could do nothing but moan and comply, marching forward until he was standing right in front of Inyelw'n.

"Now look at the mess you made! Clean it up, sweetie," Ziri said, grabbing onto his hair and forcing his head between Inyelw'n's chocolate thighs. The elf spread her legs for him, but clamped down around his head when he gave her clit a tentative lick. She must've liked it, so Cuthbert kept a steady pace until Inyelw'n pushed his head further down and buried him in her sopping pussy.

Begrudgingly, he started to eat his own cum out of her, and although it still tasted bad Inyelw'n's own sex juice was quite sweet and he just focused on that. Cuthbert lapped up every drop he could reach, Inyelw'n's hand on his head a constant pressure to make him go deeper and deeper with his tongue.

With her pelvis pressed up against his face and her lithe thigh muscles squeezing down on his ears, he couldn't see or hear much of anything and his body seemed to become even more sensitive to compensate: Cuthbert could taste and smell every aspect of Inyelw'n's sweet juices mixed with his bitter cum, he could feel every vein of Ziri's cock as it pumped into me, and arcs of electricity shot all over his body as two sets of hands gripped, prodded, stroked, and handled him every which way they wanted to.

No point in fighting it--this was fucking great.

Both women must've been enjoying themselves just as much, as it wasn't long before Ziri's strokes became slower and deeper, and Inyelw'n's grip on his head became even tighter. The cleric came first, his ass filling with the hot semen right before the elf's body convulsed and squirted, and I was suddenly swallowing whole mouthfuls of her sweet cum. Getting filled from both ends was surprisingly erotic, enough so that with a strained moan and a leg-shaking orgasm I spilled his own seed all over the grass below me.

All three of us now thoroughly spent, we collapsed into a sweaty tangle on the grass and just panted for a while. Inyelw'n was the first one to catch her breath, saying, "Oh my god, that was amazing. I haven't been fucked like that in years."

"Yeah, I gotta say no one has ever asked me to make it hurt," I responded, huffing a laugh. "Getting choked and slapped like that really feels good?"

She explained how, "It's more of the domination aspect, really. Being a duchess, even one down the line, is fucking stressful, so every now and then I just need to... relinquish control to someone you trust. The pain just enhances the pleasure." Inyelw'n wiggled up until she was laying on his chest with one arm draped over his waist before continuing, "Also, when fucking me doggy style, feel free to really dig your fingers into my waist. Leaving little finger bruises is a good thing."

"Uh, alright."

Ziri giggled, causing his head on her stomach to bounce a bit. "Oh hon, there's so much for you to learn. Don't worry, you'll get there." She stroked his hair for a moment and said, "So Inyelw'n, you feeling any better?"

"Much better, thank you. I guess the curse still affects me, it just builds up in a different way now. Speaking of..." Inyelw'n held up a slender hand, focused for a moment, and snapped her fingers. A glowing orb the size of an apple appeared, orbiting above her hand, and with a swish flew into a nearby tree with a satisfying thunk. "And that's Magic Missile. Wonderful."

"Yay Inyelw'n! We'll make a sorceress out of you yet," Ziri said, sitting up to give the elf a quick kiss to seal the congratulation. Then she stood and announced, "Alright team, we can still make town by sundown if we hurry. And I want a proper bath, so if we don't make it then you two are going to regret it. Now let's go!"

-To be continued-

FitzBlitz
FitzBlitz
43 Followers
12