Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
EtaskiEtaskiover 6 years ago
Yar!

Kudos for some really good and tight description of the port city there at the beginning. :) I've played enough RPG games to have been to a place like that before yet the picture of the architecture and residents, sewage and general attitude was done really well without slowing down the story.

As for the story itself...BWAH-HA! XD Cute! Although I admit the friction you're setting up between Ziri and Cuthbert with the little goblin a helpless bystander in the middle... kinda looking forward to that. Ziri can't seem to help herself where it comes to needing companionship. That scene was literally, "We have a new team member I haven't fucked yet, and I'm clean and feeling better. Send for him!!" XD Ironically, she and Klivikx seem to be two peas in the same pod in that regard. Gonna drive Cuthbert crazy. Can't wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFitzBlitz@FitzBlitz
Just a guy trying to fill a niche of bisexual smut. Main turn-ons: butts, enthusiastic consent, and people leaving comments on my stories. While the Cuthbert & The Cleric stories are all mine, the rest have all been commission work. Don't be shy, I'm cheap!