Cutting Class

Story Info
Catching my wife and my brother.
4k words
2.76
170.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This would be my first time cutting class but not my last. Actually I only cut class twice as by the second time I realized I didn't need to miss class to watch "them".

"Them" would be my wife of three and a half years and my brother!

I was going to night school at L.A. Trade tech in the valley and I attended class three nights a week. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. I had a great day job with a well known company. We had an 8 month old baby girl and Life was great!

In those days L.A. was pretty much wide open. Anyone live there in the 60's and early 70's? Titty and totally nude bars everywhere, beer and wine were served, and some even showed porn movies while the girls danced, and the girls could really get wild. I saw sex performed on stage more than a few times for sure. My favorite was "Bonnie and Clydes #2" and that's why I only had to cut class twice.

You see I always stopped for a pitcher of beer and watching the girls before going home from school. Now I could skip the beer and go home to a "personal" show.

My reason to skip came the week before on Thursday. I was feeling sick so skipped my usual stop at the bar and went straight home after school. We lived in an apartment building in the front corner bottom floor, and as I headed to the door I saw a gap in the front room curtain. I thought great, maybe I can see what she is doing and maybe surprise her.

Uh Oh!!!! . . . . . I was the one being surprised.

With just enough of a gap to see inside, I saw my loving wife Barbara on the floor between my brothers legs with her lips wrapped around his generous cock. His head was tilted back as he had his hands on her tits squeezing and kneading them. Ohhh Kay I thought. We weren't exactly pure, and had been in some threesomes and swapped before, but not with "him"!

When my brother Bud asked to move in till he could find his own place having just recently gotten out of the navy Barbara and I talked about it and decided he could stay and sleep on the couch.

We also talked about curbing our activities till he was gone.

I specifically told her not to do anything with him, Family and all that. Strike one!

He was never home before I got home from school so this was a major surprise. Strike two!

I continued to watch till I saw him tense up and saw him mouth the words. You know the ones. I'm cuuuumming. Like the great little cock sucker she is I knew just what he was feeling and she would swallow his whole load. Oh Yeah!!

I decided then to bust in on them and catch them in the act. I enjoyed the show but I was also mad as hell that she was cheating on me with my brother. Sharing was one thing but cheating was something else altogether. I was set for a major blow out kick ass fight.

I pulled open the screen door and grabbed the door knob and . . . it was locked!!! The door was never locked till I was in for the night!!! Strike three.

I had to fumble for my keys and finally got the door open. As I stepped in she was just finishing fixing her blouse and quickly came toward the door between my brother and me and said "Hi honey, Love you, I just put Debbie to bed". Then she mashed her mouth to mine in one hell of a sexy passionate French kiss our tongues dueling and probing each other.

He managed to get his cock tucked away thinking her distraction had worked and I suspected nothing.

How Naïve they were.

I didn't blow up. I just smiled to myself.

"Why was the door locked?"

"Oh I didn't know it was, it must have accidently locked when I closed it".

So smooth she was.

"How was school Bob?" my brother asked.

I just looked at him and said "It was OK; we got out early as the professor was sick."

Now why did I say that I thought to myself as I realized I was not going to confront them just yet?

Bud asked if I wanted to go out and get a beer but I said no, I stepped around the corner in the hallway to the bedroom and stopped and listened.

"Whew!!!! That was close" They both said at once.

Bud asked "do you think he suspects?"

"No, if he did he would have gone berserk."

I hurried to bed and just made it before Barbara came in too. She crawled up beside me and started playing with my cock and rubbing her gorgeous tits all over me. I just smiled as she gave me the best head of a lifetime teasing my cock bringing me sooooo close then backing down time and time again. Finally I could take no more and grabbed her head and exploded deep in her throat with what had to be one of my most explosive nut busters ever. Licking her lips she cuddled next to me and told me how much she loved me. I just relaxed and pondered the whole situation.

How stupid they thought I was.

First the door "doesn't accidently lock itself.

Second she never kisses me like that when I get home, not to mention the cum on her lips.

Third he has never asked me to go get a beer before, not to mention being home early himself. (I'm sure he wanted to get me out of the house so Barbara could clean herself up).

I was still pissed but now I decided to see if I could find out how long this has been going on. It was obvious that this was not the first time as they were way too familiar and the way they kissed after she lovingly licked his cock clean was not the kiss of someone who were fucking or sucking for the first time.

For the next few days I acted normal as if nothing was wrong and went about our life as always. The sex was our typical routine if you could call it that. When we got married I told Barbara to never tell me no, I didn't really need too. Three and a half years and we still did it damn near every day and then some. And I must say it is intense no holds barred wild sex. She was insatiable. How could I even think she would cheat on me knowing she could fuck whomever she wanted, as long as she let me know all the details. Again I say knowing is one thing (sharing), Cheating is not good.

Bud had been staying with us for about three months and wasn't around much during the day (or so I thought) or evenings. Actually that was another sore point with me as I had asked several times for him to help out with expenses, but he always said he didn't have any extra money. That pissed me off because he always had money to go out on the weekends and stay out late nights at the bars, but couldn't help pay for the place he was staying at. I couldn't say anything or throw him out though, family and all that.

When he was home I tried to keep an eye on them kind of casual so as not to raise suspicion. They never showed any interest in each other or even flirted. You would have thought everything was normal. Sometimes I would go outside or to another room and try to spy on them or listen to their conversations, but nothing.

Sunday night as we were making love I asked how she was handling not being able to fuck any of our/her friends. She said she was doing OK but would be happy when we could get back to our old routines and friends. I asked if she had been thinking about Bud or if they had done anything flirting or otherwise.

She told me emphatically that not so much as a sexy look had been between them.

Definitely no touching, not even hugs when I was not around. I reminded her I asked her not to do anything with him and she told me not to worry nothing would ever happen between them.

OK.

Monday while she was in the kitchen cleaning up after supper, I discretely "set" the curtain and cracked the window just enough that I could hear the TV. I would be skipping school tonight.

When time came to leave for school I gathered all my books and supplies and kissed Barbara good bye. Off I drove for another class night. I actually did drive to school and headed to class, but detoured once in the building for the library. Couldn't be sure if Bud might be checking to see if I really went to school so I wanted make sure if he was watching he would be sure I was in class. After waiting about a half hour I headed for home.

And this is where we are now, my first time cutting class.

I drove past the apartments as slow as I dared. looking for Bud's car. Even driving around the block I couldn't spot it. I drove by the park and sat in a dark corner and waited about 30 minutes before driving back to check again. Still no car.

I decided to park and check on foot in case he had parked where I couldn't see his car and was already there. I drove to the corner and parked between a truck and dumpster. As I walked away I knew if Bud was around he wouldn't be able to see my car.

As I walked up to the apartment I was nervous as all hell. I knew I would be in the open peeking in our window. I readied my excuse if someone came by and asked what I was doing. All the way to the apartment I was searching for any sign of my brother.

I made it to the window and could hear the TV playing. As I peeked in the window I saw Barbara playing with our daughter and getting her ready for bed.

There was no sign of Bud and after about half an hour I was having second thoughts. Maybe they didn't fuck every time I was at school. She had put the baby to bed and was sitting in her chair just watching TV. I decided to leave, maybe get a beer then come back home. Just as I turned to leave I saw Bud's car drive by.

Crap!! Did he see me!

Whew!!

Looks like he didn't look toward the apartment just drove by headed to a parking spot.

I went to the sidewalk and watched as he drove halfway down the next block to park.

"Game on".

There was plenty of parking at the apartment and in fact he basically had a spot where he always parked within a space or two and there were no cars there now. Only one reason for parking down the street. I found a spot behind some bushes and waited.

I was so nervous waiting that I started shaking.

Get a grip!! I told myself.

I hoped I was hidden well enough and as he walked by I finally felt relieved and calmed down. Not wanting to rush to the window I waited a few minutes before coming out of the bushes.

As I had hoped, they didn't seem to notice the small gap in the curtains. Checking to make sure no one was around I eased up to the window and peeked in. Barbara was still in her chair watching TV and Bud was not to be seen. Hmmm, wonder where he is.

Ah ha, there he is, he was in the bath room.

He came in the living room and sat on the sofa and watched TV as they talked about their days. All looks normal to me, but why did he park down the street? Could I be wrong? After about 30 minutes and getting more and more concerned about someone coming by and see me I decided nothing was happening and was just turning to leave when I heard Barbara say "want a beer Bud".

Hmmm, better wait a little longer Bob.

I turned back and watched Barbara head to the fridge and take a beer out. When she returned she handed Bud the beer, then she sat down on the floor beside his legs. She slid her left hand under his leg and wrapped it around it and then leaned her head on his thigh and started gently rubbing his right leg up and down with her right hand. Not a word was spoken. I watched in agony as I waited for what was next.

Tick,Tock,Tick,Tock.

Minutes seemed like an eternity. Finally I could see that her strokes were slowly moving higher, and I could see the bulge forming in his pants. Still not a word, not a look. They just sat watching TV. That's all.

She was lovingly stroking his leg as they watched the damned TV and never said a word. He never looked at her or even touched her. He just sat drinking MY beer!!

The bastard!!

When her strokes reached her head resting on his lap she moved to his other leg so she could stroke higher. Now stroking up his left thigh slowly getting closer and closer to his crotch, but stopping just short of it, his cock now very visibly straining against the fabric of his jeans.

Come on damn it!! I almost screamed.

Crap!! Here I am spying on my wife and brother cheating on me and getting impatient because she is moving to slow. Fuck!!

I watched as one more time her hand came oh so close to his crotch and it stopped.

I waited with baited breath. Suddenly she extended her index finger toward the very tip of his cock pressed against his jeans begging for release. Edging onward till she finally tapped down on the very end with an almost imperceptibly soft touch.

He jumped at the contact as if shocked with an electric prod. Startled, but surely expecting the inevitable contact.

Still he never looked at her nor spoke.

Mesmerized I watched as she slowly swirled her finger around the head of his cock teasing and caressing at the same time. Just the tip, tracing its outline around the helmet shaped knob. Now he was beginning to squirm and he tried to slide down to get more of her hand on him but she withdrew keeping just the tip to her finger.

"Oh God Barbie, that feels Sooooo Fuckin Gooood!!! "

His first words brought a smile to her lips and a huge sigh from mine. Fuck that was erotic.

She had him right where she wanted him now. Right on the edge.

Now he was looking at her but she continued watching the TV as she kept stroking the head of his cock. He reached down and put his hand over her right breast and started gently kneading the soft flesh through her blouse. Squeezing and kneading, sometimes pinching her nipple as it began to come alive. Hmmmmmmmmm!! Now it was her turn to moan with her pleasure building.

I stood there with a raging hard on with no way to get relief out in the open. There was no way I could explain this if someone came by.

Luckily no one did.

Whew!!!

What the fuck was I doing out in the open like this? A glance in the window reminded me.

Fuck this is hot.

I was becoming a voyeur of my own wife.

This was so much hotter than watching from the same room while she fucked one of our friends. There it was expected and just straight up sex without the teasing or foreplay, but this was erotic, and what . . . taboo maybe.

All I know was I was excited as all hell watching the slow seduction taking place right before my eyes. Maybe more excited than I have ever been.

There!

She edged her hand up across the length of his shaft ever so slowly bringing her thumb and index finger together pressing down on his cock till she finally reached the tab of his zipper. Taking it between her fingers she drew it down, down, down so slow. Then she stopped.

I gazed at them through glazed eyes now, willing her to slip her hand in to fish out his man hood.

Barbara, still not looking at Bud gently slips her finger into the open fly of his jeans and began tracing up and down the length of his cock with slight pressure through the fabric of his jockeys. Her finger extended and her palm down brings him pleasure from the contact of both. Her finger tip was on one end as her palm rest on the other both making soft circular motions.

"Ohhhh Barbie!!! Oh Fuck!!"

She smiles again.

Then she turned around facing Bud spreading his legs apart and moving between them and slid up to kiss him. I could see their cheeks flutter as their tongues danced in each other's mouths. The kiss broken she gently kissed her way down buds chest, skipping over his crotch and rested her chin between his thighs. I watched as she reached up and loosened his belt and popped the snap on his jeans. Then she placed her hands on either side of his waist gripping the band of his jeans.

He raised his hips and in one swift motion she stripped his jeans to his ankles, smiling at the tent in his underwear like the center ring of Barnum and Baileys.

Expecting the shorts to come down next I was totally taken by surprise, I let out such a gasp!! when instead . . . . . she moved up and licked the underside of his shaft through the cotton.

I had to stop and look around to make sure no one was watching this pervert peeking through the window. I was afraid I gasped so loud that they or someone outside might have heard me.

I was lucky. I saw no one.

Looking back I could see Barbara nuzzling and licking my brother's cock through his Jockeys and had her hands grasping his thighs where they met his crotch, her thumbs swirling and tickling at his balls.

Buds head was tilted back eyes closed and his breathing was labored, his face flush.

Other than the eyes I was pretty much the same, my cock straining for release both from its confinement and the steaming, boiling cum filling my own balls begging for release.

I have watched Barbara with other men before but nothing prepared me for the intense scene I now witnessed. I was seeing her like never before. She was on a mission. I couldn't help but wonder if this is what I missed when I caught them at the end of their earlier coupling.

"Come on baby, strip his shorts and get on with it."

"Fuck!! There I go again"

I was getting to be impatient and it was getting later and later. Christ I should be getting home soon. What was she thinking? Did she want to get caught?

Bud lowered his hands to her face and she shook her head no and pulled back a little.

"No no baby, no hands tonight"? She said laughing.

She leaned back in and he reached again. This time she sat back and said "do you want me to stop?"

"Oh fuck no Barbie, please keep going. God your sooooo fucking hot tonight. Don't stop. God I love the way you tease my cock and suck and lick it."

"OK then, hands off".

When she went back to work she did something I had never seen her do before. Barbara dropped her mouth back over Bud's shaft still encased in his jockey shorts. Gently sucking and swirling her tongue around the tip of it. Then she placed her hands to her cheeks and ever so slowly worked the opening in the front of his underwear till the head of his cock popped thru and into her waiting mouth.

"Oh fuck" I almost came in my pants right then.

From buds expression and his moans I think he almost came too.

I watched as Barbara continued expertly working buds cock getting more and more of it through the opening. Finally she had all she could get in the open and slipped her mouth up and down, her cheeks forming hollows as she drew up towards the tip and bulged out on the down stroke always swirling and teasing with her tongue.

After a while of this she pulled off and tipped his cock towards his belly and with her tongue pressed flat and hard against the underside of his shaft she pushed her tongue down into the opening of his shorts to taste and tease his balls. Then she began dragging her tongue up to the tip and back again. Over and over she did this then reversed pushing his cock to point towards his toes and repeated the process to the top of his cock.

She began alternating between sucking and licking from the bottom rounding over the head to the top and back down the other side again, then dragging her pursed lips along both sides from tip to balls as if she were licking the cigarette paper from rolling a cigarette, alternating from side to side.

Fuck!!! She wasn't just making love to his cock, she was worshipping it.

Bud began shaking and moaning loud and out of control.

Finally Barbara engulfed his cock to his balls and staying there began "milking" his shaft with a sucking pressure working her magic tongue around the head.

AAAGGGGGGHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!

A guttural sound and damn near convulsions consumed Bud. His whole body shaking.

I thought he would shake Barbara off and send her across the room but she held on like Tuff Hedeman riding Bodacious. Well maybe a lot better than Tuff, he got bucked off.

When he finally settled down in an exhausted state, Barbara's mouth still on him, I was in for the most erotic sight I had ever seen. Barbara looked into Bud's eyes till he recovered, never moving off his cock. When he realized she was looking at him their eyes locked with the look of lovers.

Then Barbara eased her mouth off his cock their eyes still holding and I watched in agony as she let his entire load dribble back out over his sensitive semi hard cock, so much cum that it blended in with the tighty whities almost obscuring it, then swallowed it all back up again.

12