All Comments on 'Cutting Class'

by robguy1941

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Some weird comments here. Its heading to a cuck but no where near there yet. He could confront brother plus wife. It sounds as though the marriage was pretty open, threesomes etc. Maybe he needs to get it on with her sister.

Plenty of room for development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh, Stop Acting Like Children

This is a website about writing out different scenarios that turn people on. Most people would probably say this entire category is sick, and I bet many of you would think they were shitty people for it.

And know what? This is the sort of thing some other people get off to. It's hardly any weirder than any of the other stuff in this (or, really, any other) category. So, instead of acting like a bunch of juvenile pricks, just move on if you read a story that you don't like.

Or, better yet, if you just feel absolutely COMPELLED to say something about the story, how about giving some actual feedback instead of just acting like some hive-mind asshole?

Don't forget, you're just some other schmuck with a computer that wanted to masturbate. Just like everyone else.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Not Really for Me

Need to smooth your story a bit; very choppy.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 12 years ago
Enjoyed

Hot story and hope it continues!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fetish obsessed Anon

First, this category was made for this type of story. Read some of the oldest stories in the category and you'll find the vast majority are stories of this type. The loving in the term "Loving Wives" is a synonym for fucking. and this category was meant for stories of wives that fucked everything in sight.

Second, the description clearly indicated where this story was going. Just skip it if you don't like it.

Third, this site only allows one comment from each IP address for Anon posters. This must really be an obsession, you must have been badly hurt by a woman you couldn't satisfy, for you to keep changing IP addresses in order to comment and vote repeatedly. You really should get some professional help.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Odd

This is very odd behavior. Since we haven't been told much about either his brother OR his wife, it is hard to even guess what might be their motivation for not going after each other as soon as possible to maximize their 'free' time. I'm not sure I can foresee an explanation I would find interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More, Please.

I hope we get more. There seems to be a lot of stories that never get finished. I hope this isn't one of them.

robguy1941robguy1941over 11 years agoAuthor
do you really want to read more ?

I have deleted most of the comments as they were only hateful and vile. And turned off the feed back. Now back on.

I don't understand why people come to stories like mine knowing from the title what they are about and spew hate.

If you don't like stories like these don't read them.

Some say this is the wrong catagory, but I have been reading stories like these for years in the wife lovers catagory. Maybe because it is "my brother" it could go in the incest catagory, but the sex is not between "blood" relatives.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Difficult to understand

Because here many people want reading consequence and revenge stories.

This sort of stories are only 10% of the LW hub collection. Many readers would like to read such stories with sexual majority husbands who succesful kicks the curb the cheating wives to earn the children cutsody got better rate for the 50-50% and the loverboy(s) or wives are sent to prison for 20 years INOCENTLY! When these type story fans meet sexual minority husband stories for a long time they are angry.

The owner(s) of this web site should divade the hub into 2 hubs 1. sexual majority husband with cheating wives stories hub and 2. sexual minority husbands with hot wives stories hub.

However the owner(s) do(es) not want to do this so the angry sexual majority commenters keep writting..............

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
I am one of them

BTW The extramarital fun for a sexual majority husband with a cheating wife is the revenge! Look at my biography I gathered the 20 best revenge stories from LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice

hot stuff

TheThinker45TheThinker45almost 11 years ago
Not Finished......

Robguy1941 I understand were your coming from but you said to be continued a year ago and this story is not finished. make the guy join in with his wife and brother and then have the brother take his wife from him like that idiot XLEGLOVER had ricky to take mikes' wife jen that way your guy can say HE FUCKED MY GIRL......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

excellent LW story. You're laughable anony!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!!! MINUS 5*!!!

That author has to be the biggest cuckold/wimp of the world!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a f**king wimp

the title says it all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please do not write this garbage anymore.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I understand why this ended here...

I understand why this ended here...This is pure vomit...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

It's very clear why this "author" has only one "story".....there's nowhere to go but down after this shitfest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nor My Choice Of Erotic Fiction

I have yet to read one single story of a willing cuckold that I felt was worth reading. I won't bother you again. There are far too many superior Literotica stories to read rather than this genre. One star from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sucks

Get your cuck author self on

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What ??

Trust Me I caught My Wife Cheating on Me ... And NO I did not get turned on by it . They should have been Happy I did not take a Baseball Bat to them both . I cannot imagine a guy catching his wife with another man and thinking How Great this is ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Asswipe author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More cuck shit

Robby should get together with MM, Marlboro Man, and the other cucks and do each other.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 4 years ago

FFS G grow a set and stop wasting our time with this bloody awful cuck crap!!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
HOW FUCKIN STUPID CSN HE BE ??

Wife sharing .. swinging.. etc etc...is one thing... but cheating on your husband with his brother behind hubby's back is 1000% NOT acceptable...only two choices... 1) divorce her and throw both their added out... OR 2) shoot the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Categories

There needs to be a new category called cuckold.

Then we wouldn,t need to read this shit written be SICK fuckers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Cuck,cuck,cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Trade Tech site

L.A. Trade Tech is in South Los Angeles.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

The stories score say's it all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

just another wimp and whore story garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

garbage

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

not my style, but good start

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He knows his wife's fucking his brother & getting excited? Fuck no!! I'm expecting his to barrel into the house confronting them. What a spineless turd, the husband is. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

These cuckold stories are complete bullshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous