All Comments on 'CvsN 18: Business Complications'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Interesting!!!

Ron's addition to the mix is interesting... but i hope that u dont make a slut out of debbie and beth by offering them to every man in vicinity..

Gary

(garyandrewsbodyguard@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Agree

I agree, its something special about Debbie and Beth belonging to Jack and only playing sparingly. Great story as always, I follow these like my favorite tv show.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
The Sex Always Red- Hot BUT ....

It's the little things that TTT puts in his stories that bring me back for a re-read. Rubbing Debbie's foot after she fixed a great meal. The plot threads of the home improvement & fledgeling day care are nurtured and developed in tandem with the carnality. If there's a better combo then that I don't know it.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Hilarious

Now reread this chapter, but take Ron's point of view, filling in the blanks for him. That's some hilarious story, isn't it? Take in account he knows Beth for what might be years, and I bet she figure in his self directed fantasy shows. He might even be instrumental why Beth was so hard target for our herodick initially. Nothing serious, just, you know, attention from prime older men do that for little girls sometimes, they become lot more picky and harder to get in, than really love famished ones.

By the way, speaking from experience, Beth will drift away at some point, she may stay somewhere close, or even return after, but she wouldn't hold back on some major adventure to the side eventually, even if just for the sake of that, and the moral background of this household does nothing but encourage her. So, allowing her to play on her hearts content is as good as anything.

However, I hope Debbie will NOT be part of the package when Robin gets fulfillment in the way she just projected; I would like to see her to stay as exclusive as possible, she still needs that, she must believe all men are not the same (even if we are). Failing that might be the greatest error of our protagonist, and the end of his little paradise.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES