CvsN 18: Business Complications

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,431 Followers

"That's nice, Jack," she sighed. "I don't need any more than this." She dozed off like that, which was sweet. I let my hands wander all over her sleeping body, caressing her tight little butt, even reaching down and fingering her bunghole. The play was doing wonders for me, and I got hard enough to fuck into her nice and deep, and she moaned in her sleep, not waking as I pumped my PC and swelled inside of her. Looking over, I saw my two lovers were already in dreamland, so I was slow and gentle, not wanting to move the bed too much. It felt so good, so decadent, fucking Robin's near unconscious body. I surprised myself, getting worked up enough to come inside of her, hearing her whimper in her dreams, while my seed coated her insides. Within moments I was joining her in dream land.

----

Things are getting interesting. How do Ron and Amie fit in? Find out more in the next chapter. And please remember to vote!

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,431 Followers