All Comments on 'Cybersex Contact'

by Rytturr

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First cyber meeting

I was only 18 and horny, been chatting to a much older man online for a few weeks, we talked dirty and got each other horny but we wanted more, we arranged to meet 1 night, i was nervous, excited and horny, i knocked on his door and he answered, a chubby daddy he was, as i was only 18 and he was late 50s, we got into the lounge room and he told me to get naked, i stood infront of him naked and my cock growing harder, i was no longer nervous, i walked to him, he rubbed every part of my body except my cock, he could see how horny i was, he told me, on your knees boy, i knelt down infront of him, i could see his cock growing and twitching through his pants, i put my hand on it and it felt fat, i was finally going to taste his cock, i pulled his cock out and it stood there, hard and beautiful, i got it in my hands, i stroked it and cupped his balls, my mouth was getting closer, i kissed the tip and licked down the sides then took it all in my mouth, finally after talking so much about it i was doing it, it was even better then i imagined, i was loving it but he made me stop because he was almost going to cum, he said not yet we have a long way to go, i got sat next to him, we were kissing and our hands were all over each other, but now he made his way down, i was so horny, i teased my cock with his tongue and slowly played with it, when he went to suck it, it was fantastic my body went tight and my cock grew harder in his mouth, i was feeling like i was going to cum but he controlled it, ohh gees he knew what he was doing, i was in extacy, but now he finished and he took me to the bedroom, he asked if i wanted to get fucked, i said yer sure thats why im here, it was the first cock in my ass, i couldn't wait, he got me bent over on the edge of the bed with my ass up high, he got the lube out and rubbed it around my hole sliding his fingers in, i was a virgin so get lubed me up well, i soon felt the tip of his cock pressed against my hole, he slowly pushed his hard cock in, it did hurt so he took his time and soon he was all the way in, he rested his cock inside me while my hole relaxed, he then started to slowly move back and forwards i was enjoying it more and more and i told him to move faster, he picked up the pace, fucking me harder and harder, pushing his cock deeper, i was loving it he gave my hole such a good pounding, i yell, FUCK ME HARDER, no longer was i a virgin, he told me to roll over and i put my legs up in the air and he was just going harder, i felt like such a slut, he didn't stop pushing in hard, finally my ass got the hard fucking it deserved and after all the cyber sex we had it was great to be getting his big fat cock inside me, he was just about to cum and he pulled out and came on my stomach, i felt my asshole dripping with lube and no longer tight, i lay on the bed covered in cum and horny, he takes my cock in his hand and starts to rub i could feel it and im about to blow, i shoot cum on my stomach and mix it together with his, we lay next to each other, exhausted but happy, i go take a shower and he comes to join me, we ended back on the bed again for round 2, he gave me another great ass pounding, several hours had passed it was time to go home, it was fun, first time i got fucked and it happened twice that night, i gave him a kiss good night and lleft, i was horny when i got home and sent him a picture of my cock, we had some cyber sex and then went to sleep, i saw him a few times after that and we got up to more horny fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous