All Comments on 'Cycle of Selene'

by ReefBeach

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ReefBeachReefBeachalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Sorry, mate

That's just not my style. You're welcome to that, but I'm trying to make my characters as real as possible, then I get inside their minds. And that's what they're thinking of.

Plus, I want to foster things like respect, healthy sex, responsibility, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ignore the trolls

Your story is excellent. There will be someone making negative comments on most all stores these days. Ignore them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Moon goddess

Lovely story with a charming, sheepish hero, but I'm confused about the moon. Good to see the moon during the day, but if it's full two weeks later it should have been new (or nearly) when they first met, surely?

ReefBeachReefBeachalmost 8 years agoAuthor
You got me

Well spotted with Selene's name; did you notice any others?

As for the moon phases, I could argue, the action is a week each side of full moon. Or admit I didn't give it any thought.

I'm glad you like the story even so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

good start to what could become a nice sized series depending on where you take it. Don't worry about the Anom that said that bareback is the only way. Most normal people want the story to be realistic, which means like normal humans they have to think/ worry about safe sex and pregnancy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReefBeach@ReefBeach
I want to write and read interesting, believable stories, although a touch of humour or the bizarre will usually help! Most importantly, I want to respect my characters. I see too much disrespect in the sex we see around, especially for women.