Cycle of Selene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little way inside, pantie elastic. Delicate lacy edge, stretched firmly across the hollow between her hip bones. Running my hand over the fabric, I could feel the springiness of her pubic hair. Her hips wriggled more, as if asking for more. I dared the elastic.

The warmth inside her panties surprised me. Warmth and moistness. In the rustling hairs I felt the soft pad of her mound, then the start of a valley. She rolled her hips up and my hand slid down. She gasped. A hand grabbed my wrist and forced my own hand further in.

My fingers were lost in wet furry folds of skin. I could sense her hum of pleasure through her body. I stroked my hand up and down and played with the folds of skin I found. The hips rolled with approval. Her smell of arousal floated out to me

Selene's breathing was now ragged, her hips were twisting and bucking, making my fingers slip and slide. I sensed a ridge of firmness in the slick folds. I'd read and seen a bit about clitorises, so I tentatively rolled across it. The reaction was intense, little whimpers and rolls of her hips built up to a crescendo. She'd kept reading up till then, but now the book slipped to the ground.

She lay back on the grass. Her open blouse let me see a few moles dotting her chest. She put one hand over her eyes, one hovering over mine as it moved inside her panties.

"Ahhh, ahhh, ahh-" Selene tensed with hips raised, clutching my wrist. "Ahhhh! Yesss!" She released her breath in a long sigh. She dropped back onto the ground and eased my hand out. "Mmmmm, yesss!" She murmured.

My cock was hard and I was eager after all that action, but I dunno, something held me back. I felt protective of her, lying in the sun so peacefully. I just stared at her, admiring her big smiling lips and all the frizzy hair.

She lifted the hand off her eyes and looked at me a while. "Kiss me!" she said simply.

We kissed. It was tender at first, little, careful kisses, that built up to little pokes with our tongues, to proper deep kisses, exploring everything.

Time moved on. As we packed up I took the book that had had her so interested. 'Fanny Hill' by John Cleland. Never heard of it.

"Take it. It'll surprise you!" Selene said it with a naughty smile.

"I dunno. Haven't you got a bit more to read?"

"Yeah, but it's so old I'm sure I can download it. I want you to have it. Read it for me!"

I read it. Boy, did I read it. Selene was right, it surprised me. She was right about being old: I looked it up... first printed in 1749!!

You have to read it yourself. It's written in a really old style, so it feels a bit slow, but if I explain the opening you'll get the idea. Fanny is an orphan, her first night in London and she's in bed with an older woman... and they have sex. And it goes on from there, boy-girl, boy-boy, girl-girl, the works.

(The funniest part was the reaction from the guys in my share house. Stevo found it, opened it at random, started to read aloud in a silly voice, then stopped. His eyebrows went up. He muttered, "Shit, Andy, what IS this?" Nothing much stops the official Burp & Fart King of our house, so there's an endorsement for you.)

I messaged her. "That was some book! When can we discuss it?" I tapped in something a lot more explicit at first, looked at it and thought, nah mate, don't be a dickhead and ruin this. Delete. Very self-controlled, I told myself. Good effort.

I was (sort of) rewarded straight away. She replied straight off. "LOVE to! But big assignments due. Let you know. x"

That 'x' made me feel good all day. Which was just as well, as it was two weeks nearly before I got another message.

"Picnic tomorrow? 2. x"

That was it.

Just by chance, We met on the bridge. We gave each other warm looks as we rode down to the familiar rocks beside the track. On the grass, our grass, we sat down together and watched the water slip past. I noticed a huge moon in the afternoon sky. Selene brought strawberries out of a shoulder bag, ate one, then put one in her teeth. She leant towards me, offering it to me.

It was amazing. The sweet, slightly tangy juice leaked as I bit it, exciting my tongue. I was in a beautiful confusion: was I eating a strawberry or kissing Selene? I could feel her tongue playing with me and with the strawberry. We fell apart laughing. After a few more attempts we just sat and looked at each other.

She ran her hand up my bare leg. This seemed to be the signal.

I lay back in the drowsy sunshine and began undoing my shirt buttons. I puzzled for a second at how this almost felt normal. She idly brushed my leg as she watched me expose my chest and undo my belt. Then she changed, she was eager - I got a flash of that girl I'd bumped into a few times one day in town. I felt demanding fingers in my pubic hairs.

She had my cock out. So early on, it was still fairly soft and this had her interested. She seemed fascinated as she watched it swell to her delicate touch. I watched too as it lengthened and stiffened. The sun and her touch gave it warmth. She started to stroke it straight away, before it was fully hard, while the other hand brushed my chest.

Then she laid her head on my chest. On her side, she was obviously watching her fingers playing with my now-aching rod, but all I saw was a head of red frizzy hair. But I could feel her. Every touch, every stroke was amplified. I liked it.

I felt delicate little fingers play in my pubic hair, trace round my balls, stretch my foreskin up and down as far as it would go. A hand waved the shaft around and Selene laughed to herself. Fingers bent and pointed it, then a tongue licked across my slit...

Then a kiss, then lips around the head. I was shocked. My stomach muscles went rigid, making her head bounce slightly, but gamely she kept going, licking and stroking. I couldn't take a lot more of this.

She got up on her knees. "I'll keep going, but I don't want you to come in my mouth. Not yet. You have to tell me when it's coming. OK?" I could only nod.

Kneeling up, Selene gave me a better chance. I slid one hand into her shorts, over one buttock and into the warm crack in the middle. She wriggled with pleasure.

I lasted longer than for her first handjob. Oddly, stroking and pleasuring her helped me relax and that put off my orgasm. I did remember to let her know it was coming and she held me as I pulsed and spurted onto my chest. She laid her head on my thighs and watched. She sucked a testicle into her mouth and I think I saw stars. I hope I didn't leave scratches on her bottom.

Her voice seemed far away. "Mmm, thank you, that was nice. But of course it's my turn now!" She sat up. "Can we go... somewhere more private?"

I was not expecting that. Where?? My share house? Was my room even half-tidy? Were the guys there at this time? What state's the kitchen in?

"Umm, there's my place..."

"Of course there is! Good answer! Let's get going." She straightened her clothing as she stood up.

Was that a test? Did I pass?

As we rode home Selene's beautiful bottom couldn't stop me worrying about how this was going to turn out. I just couldn't remember what state the place was in when I'd left. Selene's first ever words to me clicked in with the rhythm of the pedals. Oh dear oh dear. Oh dear oh dear.

We saw Stevo's car was in the drive as we rode in and I thought, well the gods will decide how this turns out.

I needn't have worried. A few mates were in the lounge, they gave me a nod as I came in.

"Hey guys. Ah, this is Selene. Umm, yeah." Shut up Andy Mion.

"Hi!" Selene said simply.

But they were polite, gave her a nod and went back to the TV. As I went out I noticed Stevo looking at the others with the tiniest smile on his face. At least they kept it to themselves.

I needed a drink. We got glasses, some chilled water out of the fridge and went to my room. The smell was OK (I hoped). A few kicks pushed the old clothes out of sight. I closed the door softly and poured us each a glass of water. Selene toasted me. We sipped.

This is the part I can't believe. Standing in my room, facing each other. We're both breathing a bit too hard. Selene's usual smile isn't there. She pulls me closer. We kiss, long and deeply. Our tongues know each other now, it's exciting. My hands go round her shoulders and I notice, no bra straps. Her arms are around my neck and I get the faintest scent of perfume and sweat. Arousal.

My hands seem to know what to do. They hug, they squeeze her shoulders; one goes up her neck into her rich frizzy hair, another scratches circles on her back. She wriggles with pleasure. I start undoing buttons, one by one, down her front.

Her beautiful tiny breasts appear, with a few more of the tiny moles. She has more on her left side than her right. I like them all. I like her nipples, standing out hard, rising and falling with her breathing. I can see the single fine hair next to one. On impulse I duck down and kiss each pink teat, then kiss every brown dot I can find. As I work my way down I start undoing her pants. The scents are so much stronger here.

Selene shakes off her blouse and shorts, then flicks her shoes off. She is standing in simple pale grey panties, somehow proud and uncertain at the same time, virtually naked. My own hands shake slightly. But I can't stop here!

I lead her back to my bed. She's staring intently at me as she sits down, then lies down, then wriggles onto the bed. Standing, she looked gorgeous; lying on her back, knees up and spread slightly, she is unbelievable. I can make out a patch of dark hair inside the panties, with more curls inside her thighs. She has one or two dots on her thighs. I kiss them too.

I'm desperate to rush right in - I've never ever had so much real woman in front of me, waiting for me like this - but that earlier something tells me to slow down, stay with her, maybe enjoy it more. I kiss and stoke her calves and thighs. She makes contented "mmm" noises.

She has so many gentle curves. My hands go round her calves, over her knees, up her thighs, over her hip bones, tracing the edge of her buttocks. The dark hairs peep out of the panties, but they're attracting me too. Had I seen them in the short shorts? I don't know, I'm just too overwhelmed by the whole experience. Getting in closer to them I can pick up her scent of arousal and the warmth of her crotch as she wriggles. It's like a drug.

I think it's time for the panties. I start to tug on them and she raises herself up to help me. Slowly I pull them up to her knees, then down and off. They're very warm to touch, with a slightly damp feel. Their smell is a drug as well. I sniff long into them and my head is spinning. Then she opens her legs.

I see a thatch of curly hairs nestled in the vee of her thighs. It's a dark fuzz over her mound, lower down the curls of hair accentuate the curves of her body. I also see three little moles on her left leg. I don't know why I'm so attracted to them. I run my fingertips gently down the backs of her thighs and she wriggles and opens wider.

The curls go over her pubic area, then a little over each thigh. They're not dense - I can make out her labia in the middle of it. The hairs are quite dark, with just a touch of the redness of her frizzy hair. I kiss more of the little dots and brush my nose lightly through the hairs. I hear a purr of pleasure from Selene. I run my fingers up and down beside the closed cleft. Her hands stroke my head, then go up and down her thighs. She has red nail polish.

While I'm watching the red nails caressing her legs, one hand goes easily to her labia. With two straight fingers she expertly opens herself for me. It's an incredible sight. Inside the outer lips are two small, slim inner flaps, hardly there. A little white bud peeps out the top, in the middle it's shiny and pink, at the bottom is a surprisingly dark hole. I'm awestruck.

"Oh, that's, that's beautiful," I murmur. Kind of odd to call it beautiful, but it was. Beautifully complete, also quite small. I'm suddenly worried if my cock will fit. Am I kidding myself - will I get the chance to find out?

But I can't leave it. As she holds herself open I lean in and kiss and lick the delicate features. Selene makes approving noises and plays with my ear. Her sweet smell gets stronger. I nuzzle my way up her body, kiss her nipples and bring my face up to hers, kissing her eyes and cheeks and lips. But I'm worried. If I care for this girl I have to talk. I force myself to.

"Uh, Selene, I ah, I'm wondering... you, you're... (this is hopeless) Am I too big?" Said it badly, but said it. Selene laughs.

"I bet you say that to all the girls!" (No I don't my love, there are no other girls.) "I was wondering that myself. I think I am quite small, so you'll have to take really good care of me. I've been trying to stretch it, so I hope that helps." She said all that with her usual smile. Selene, have you been planning all this?? For how long? Part of me is really puzzled and holding back. Another part is desperate to do anything that gets me laid. I can nearly feel the tussle.

"Treat me nice, and we'll go as far as we can. You can start by kissing my moles again. I never think about them much, but you obviously like them!" She's pretty observant, I reckon. Or I'm pretty obvious.

I follow the moles back down, into the furry thatch. I spread her labia myself and kiss into the hole. The taste is incredible, a sweet flavour kind of, so exciting. She gives me little directions by gently pushing and pulling my head. It isn't made easy by her rocking and rolling her hips, but I'm loving it all. So is she. So I make the effort. I start a pattern of licking up the edges of each inner labia then touching the pale clit very lightly. Her hips are going every direction and her scent changes - I couldn't say how, just, stronger. If I stretch round her slim thigh I can rub the top of her slit with my thumb. This draws a great response.

After a time I can feel something building. She urgently holds my head in place and starts these breathy moans. It doesn't seem long before the moans are more urgent, she rocks from side to side, then holds me still as she breathes a long sigh. I feel her whole body relax into the bed.

"Mmm. Yesss. You treated me nice. That was wonderful." Even her big smile was more relaxed. She pulls at me to come back up the bed.

In her arms, her skin is very faintly damp and warm. She idly strokes my head. I take breaths in her frizzy hair. I watch her breasts rise and fall with her breathing.

"Go on," she whispers.

"What?" I ask. I know what, but I still can't believe what's happening.

"Make love to me. Inside me."

Inside her. Inside this beautiful, sweet-smelling young woman.

I reach over to the bedside drawer. I bought condoms ages ago (hope for the best etc.), now where the hell are they?

Selene guesses. "I've taken care of that. I'm on the Pill, but thank you for thinking of it. For treating me nice, again." She pulled me towards her.

In the classic missionary position, I'm nestled in between her legs. She strokes my shoulders as I look down into her green eyes. I bend my elbows for a kiss.

Selene expertly takes my cock and rubs it up and down her slit. I have a sense only of folds of skin. She gets a bit of spit and rubs it over my helmet, then guides it in, lower than I expected.

The head's in. It's so tight, like a cord around me. Selene winces. I look down. My cock has split the fur of her pussy and I can see the skin stretching around it. I'm hesitating now but she holds my hip with one hand.

"Let's see if this helps."

With her free hand she starts to rub her clit. Two straight fingers with their red nail polish rub side to side over her. She lets her head roll back while her nails dig into me.

It is helping. I can feel her vagina flexing and relaxing. I take a chance and push a bit further in, slipping in and out of her. Through clenched teeth she mutters, "Yes. More."

I'm moving more and more as she strums her clit more and more. She tenses the moles on her tummy, then relaxes them. I feel dizzy, spinning.

Suddenly she comes. "Aaah!" barely more than a sigh, but she bucks up to me, wincing again. She grabs my hips and thrusts them into her before I can react.

"AAAHH!" That was a cry of pain. I'm so confused, but Selene is forcing me in. Can I smell blood, see pinkish streaks on my thrusting shaft? Is this real?

"Come, Andy! Come please! Inside me! Ahhh..."

I'm close, if still confused. I let myself come, burying my cock deep inside. I can feel my balls aching as the semen pours out of me. Selene is clutching me so tightly. Tensely? I don't know.

We pause. I can smell blood now, just faintly, her come, my come.

I start to shift, but she clings on. "Just stay. Stay in me. Let me feel you there." I stay.

It's not long before there's nothing much of me left to feel. It's like my cock and balls have been drained and just want to go and hide. I'm suddenly thirsty.

"Let me get you a drink," I say.

We share the one glass, little sips each. Sitting up now, her head on my shoulder, legs spread wide, gingerly touching herself. I kiss her rich frizzy hair.

"Selene, that was, amazing for me. Thank you. Thank you. I hope you're- "

She smiled up at me and put a finger on my lips, a beautiful touch. "I'm all right. I thought it might hurt, so I was kind of ready. I knew you'd be nice to me, so I knew I could trust you. It helped, a lot." She pulled me in for a kiss. "Thank you."

The day had turned to evening. The moonlight bathed the outside world, and my room, with mysterious light. We snuggled under the covers.

Selene smiled her huge smile. "I'm your first aren't I? You were just right." She rolled away from me and pulled me in to hug her from behind. My senses were swallowed by her skin and hair.

"And you're my first proper boy. My very first was clumsy, and I was naive. We rushed in. Too early." She stiffened and gave a very uncharacteristic snort. "We couldn't even finish, I was so sore." She suddenly turned to face me again. "Don't you rush in!"

We both smiled at her advice, given just a bit too late. I kissed the tip of her freckled nose.

"I have waited. For the perfect partner."

Selene made a face. "It must be love, if you're game to try a line like that!"

Then she smiled.

12