All Comments on 'Cycling to the Swimming Pool'

by SLC-Ohio

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

Very erotic. I could not understand that if they were all high on pot and beer, how cum were they concerned whether or not you were on the Pill? In my own experience with both beer and Pot, I didn't really give a fuck about any woman being on the Pill...all I wanted to do was to "flood" the inside of her vulva lips.

MacDukeMacDukeover 17 years ago
But Did You Enjoy It?

Much better than your last two stories. You actually took the time to build up some heat. If only you could have told us what it was like to get fucked by cocks #2 and #3. Did you cum, did you like it? Otherwise, this begins to sound suspiciously like rape. All men aren't the same are we, S?

PS Not a good sign when you get good marks from don12345.

wet_princess69wet_princess69over 17 years ago
um..

Are you kidding me? This was ridiculous. Is this what sick types of fantasies "older women" have? Anyways, it didn't start out good, at all. I figured I'd give it a chance, but it got even worse. And lacked enormously, in the sexual aspect. Very poorly written.

Hornyman69WithUHornyman69WithUover 17 years ago
Fine Flashback

The pot and Golden Ales and string bikini took me right back to 1980. The descriptions of yourself, what you wore, and how you used your goodies to tease, make any man--and maybe a few girls--very horny. I like the very believable way Mike was real laid-back in his initial approach to you and the detail in describing him and Sandy. Your admiration for her body hints at sexual attraction. Do I see some girl-girl action in the sequel I wish you'd write?

On the down side: After excellent background, build-up, and details, the story ends rather abrubtly. It's too much of a leap to believe that a little beer and pot enabled Mike and Bob--only the 2nd and 3rd fucks of your life--into your pussy so fast. Providing some dialogue and just how this came about would greatly lend credibility. Also, furnishing a more graphic account of the sex itself would make the story sizzle.

Overall, a pretty good story that flashes back to another era.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Rape is never acceptable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous