All Comments on 'Cycling with Carly'

by spoke81

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry Superstud

Didn't find your little fantasy belivable or erotic, just full of yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I met a chick...

....married to a fat guy I assumed was a loser so I fucked her.(Could have saved a tree bud.)pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How big is your ego?

?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Uhm HAHAHAHAHA

Bicycle boy...LOL....yeah right...not even in your dreams....one look at your tights and she's know that it would be a man behind you taking care of your business...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A lot more Exciting

at the end if the husband had caught him fucking his wife and cut off his leg right above the knee with a handsaw right outside the hospital ER and then divorced his slutwife getting custody of his kids if he had any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What you meant.!

What you meant was you have a 10 minute memory and a 2" Dick and she laughed at you and you went home and had a wee wet dream.! Get a life homo. Write for X-Rated Comic Books - as they could use a laugh, we can't.!!

cippy2kcippy2kover 14 years ago
ugh

no wonder america will soon be an islamic state

writers like you who put up trash like this

may the fall of the united staes to obama make glory

to allah

cippy2kcippy2kover 14 years ago
ugh

no wonder america will soon be an islamic state

writers like you who put up trash like this

may the fall of the united staes to obama make glory

to allah

thebulletthebulletover 14 years ago
to cippy2

fuck you you racist asshole. you belong in Saudia Arabia. Hope they cut off your head and stick it up your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hostility

Good story. It must be to invoke these angry critiques from readers. I would like to read more about this wife surrendering her body to him. Have him be selfish and demanding and take advantage of her including blowing a buddy or two. Imagine she is the wife of one these disfavorable commentators.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
At Least We Have Wives

Unlike the little dicked commentor below and the puffed up so called author

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not very good but ...

why all the hostility? With some work this could have been a fine story. Your English overall was not too bad. Your character development sorely lacked. I do wonder if you have much experience, very few 30+ men can have a go so many times over such a short period of time. Also, 10” cocks are a joke as is a 34 year old mother being super tight. Thanks for your efforts, hope you can improve your writing. – Ttom.

spoke81spoke81over 14 years agoAuthor
This is a true story

I realize this is an erotic fiction site, but this is non-fiction. I wrote it exactly like it happened. Aside from telling one or two friends, there aren't many outlets for me to tell my story about my affair with a married woman.

Oh, and let me clear a few things up:

-I'm 28, and my cock is in fact 10 inches long.

-If some of you have a problem with me, it's probably because you're jealous and I've hit too close to home. Were you cheated on? Probably. Too bad - there's winners and losers in life.

-My ego is large. If some of you people actually went out and pursued sex rather than imagined with the help of a computer screen, you'd find that confidence is sexy to women. It's worked for me quite well.

-I don't care about your moral objections. This affair has been one of the most exciting trysts of my life. This also isn't the first married woman I've slept with. I find the thrill factor with married women is incredible, and there's rarely any commitment required.

JS

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So your prick is as big as your head?

Well done you. 10inches eh? Well there is a reason why MOST women can't take a 10 inch prick. Because nature doesn't make women that way. And please shut the fuck up about prowess in fucking sluts and whores, that is easy to do. Go to any bar or nightclub, pick a fat mother of two and fuck her brains out, next day same again and so you have continued with your monster prick leading the way no married or single woman is safe from you, is that about it? You go around fucking women with your monster prick? Well I am not sure but MOST women would be so sore and bleeding from fucking you that they would be filling up hospitals and you would have husbands chasing you down for using your prick as a weapon. I hope one day someone finds you and cuts off your prick with a rusty knife and the sticks it so far up your arsehole, that it comes out of your mouth. Perhaps that is the only way to shut an arsehole like you up! Fuck off and write somewhere else people like you give men a bad name. By the way normally if someone doesn't state they are male or female they are normally female so that means you have a 10 inch strapon. That's how you do it isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pro Rider

With a 10" you are a joke, where do you stick it when you ride, up your ass? I think I know why you don't have a lot of friends, your a asshole no matter what the truth is, people reading this don't like you, don't find this erotic, really don't care what you do or don't do. I'll never read anything else you write because your a self centered little jerk. Remember spoke, what goes around comes around and all you will have left is you, and right now that isn't much. You are the loser.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I think the author has hit a nerve or two on some

As for myself I thought the story was erotic. To have a guy with a big cock take a married woman and show her that there's a hell of a lot better men to fuck than her fat old husband. She probably had never been fucked as well as the stud bike rider fucked her. He had to stretch her pussy out where her husband will never please her again. She should bring her stud back to her house and fuck him in front of her husband so her husband can see why he doesn't stand a chance of ever getting her pussy again. Great story on cheating wives. Thanks ......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The way you measure ....

....cock size is from the top spandex boy.So knock off the five inches of scrotal ridge.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fatdaddybitch

Do you really think this little twerp has the balls to do that, fuck no. Just the thought of a husband sticking a real 10" barrel up his ass then really cleaning his pipes would scare him to death, plus wife would lose everything and be stuck with this looser. Stick with frozen pizza and jacking your little pud fatdaddy cause you don't know shit.

spoke81spoke81over 14 years agoAuthor
Hey

You missed the point, which isn't surprising. I've actually got hundreds of friends jackass, but I don't kiss and tell to all them about what I do. Most of your arguments are indicative of your intelligence level, and honestly, it makes me happy to know that many of you disapprove.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Go back to your room little boy

10 inch dick, woman who instantly goes from "We shouldn't" to screaming "Fuck me" and most of all fucking on the drivers side of a car. ROTFLMAO! Keep telling us what a stud you are so we'll keep laughing. You better get back to your room before Mommy or Daddy yell at you for being up past your bed time.

If this story is true then I'm the reincarnation of Elvis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How About All Of Us.

Face it little boy, your a jerk and nooobody likes you, except one idiot, and he likes everybody. Your right next to samuelx as far as talent and fans. Not bad for your first little fantasy, next time try without training wheels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not much can be said nice about women that

fuck around on their marriages but even less can be said of men who seek attention by announcing they go around fucking married women. Most of those guys wind up ended if you know what I mean. Sorry writer you dont impress, over my lifetime I have had over 500 women some more times than I care to remember, grow up.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 2 years ago
Wow!!!

We were hunting that day when we heard the echo. Couldn't figure out what caused it till now that I read your story. I think the trees are still quaking from those screams.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous