All Comments on 'Cyn for Short Ch. 01'

by CraCyn55

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
submissiveMansubmissiveManabout 20 years ago
Cyn for Short Ch. 01

I thought this was a good story.

It sounds believable to me so far.

ConnollyAssociationConnollyAssociationabout 20 years ago
Great Start

I am intrigued by the intro and what seems to be a very promising start. Looking forward to a very sexy story no holds (holes) barred.

Bil PotterBil Potterabout 20 years ago
Great start

Dear Cyn:

A great start to what promises to be a wonderfully erotic story. Please continue.

Bil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
please continue

This could be an interesting development with the brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Get in Touch

This is a good story, but I would like "Sin" to open up to her real self and proclaim her nastiness with some piercings, tatoos, and a shaved cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Y A W N Y A W N

author taking too long to get to story, makes it too boring, may be a good story if edited, but like this it gonna take 10 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
More!

I can't wait for the next chapter! I'd love to find some of those other websites you mention. I'd also love to help in some way if you started the website with visuals you mention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
keep up the good work

have read the car pool chapter and hope your going to continue it real soon, its great sure would make car pooling more popular

Sweet SherrySweet Sherryabout 20 years ago
good stuff!

I like a slow burn...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Arousing

My favorite stories are exhibitionist stories ... and this one is very, very sexy. Keep writing, please! And don't go "nasty" ... keep me on the edge of my seat.

aznakedaznakedover 12 years ago
Interestingly realistic

This sounds realistic. It seems to be the way many start to gain sexual knowledge. As a strictly raised church going boy, I remember the latter part of grade school when an older boy led us along the way of sexual knowledge. He was wrong about a number of things but it was the only education I had. The girls at the time were developing and we had some interesting interactions that educated us both. Good girls were careful and so were good boys. I was still a virgin when I married.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanabout 12 years ago
Tag for story

What is panel panties ?? Help pleaseeee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Are you serious? !?

" 34 x 27 x 36"???? That's not how women are measured. You clearly know nothing about women's clothes if you're putting that in your story. It's obvious that your a man if you write like that.

cap5356cap5356about 9 years ago
great story

great story as I can understand the feeling she has when this is happening to her. only one that has that experience can understand the want and excitement when that happens to you. it feels like you are out of your body and have no control over it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous