Cyn for Short Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CraCyn55
CraCyn55
163 Followers

As I slowly stroked my legs, applying gentle tickling pressure with my fingertips the crotch panel of my panties began to look moist, and memory of the intense physical sensation I had felt as Eddy’s thumb had insinuated itself into the leg opening before sliding into the slippery depths of my pussy gushed into mind and sensual nerve endings. My circling fingers quickly traced the path he blazed earlier until they found my soaking pussy.

With one hand, I pulled the wet panty crotch to the side and gasped as the cool open air added its own sensitivity. I slowly traced the ridges and gullies of my tender landscape and started to worm my slender index finger past the oily lips into my tender vagina; and into the warm wet sucking fuck hole that was starting to open wide in anticipation. I dipped a finger in deeply and tested the texture and feel of my inner walls before withdrawing a little to add a second.

My exploration became more urgent as my arousal increased and by instinct I soon settled into a pumping in and out movement that was sending me higher and higher in sensual abandon. By the time I had added a third finger I couldn’t stand the wrestling against my panty crotch so I urgently pushed them down to join with my twisted hose. Now I was moving at a hurried frantic pace driven by the plethora of sexual sensations that were assailing my whole body, and was building toward a need for sexual release I didn’t fully understand. Somehow or other I knew that I was going to be consumed by the magnitude of stimulations that were wracked my body.

All of a sudden I was jolted by a firm wrapping ‘knock knock’ on my door accompanied by my older brother’s voice. It threw me into panic as I scrambled to snatch the covers and hastily cover up my near naked pussy. The door opened and he poked his head in as he asked if I knew where the keys to mom’s car were. “NO I DON’T!” I said in a voice too strong for the frail sickly condition he thought I was in.

He had a curious look on his face as he studied the scene before him; trying to process what he saw so he could figure out what I was doing. I looked about to make sure I had effectively covered my secret and then gasped as I noticed that when I had yanked the covers over me to hide, I had pulled them loose from the foot of the bed, and my feet, still with my shoes on along with the wrinkled up pantyhose and white cotton panties that were bunched up around my ankles were completely open to his view.

Incredible heat flushed over me from embarrassment as I lowered my eyes from his penetrating gaze to hide like an ostrich. I didn’t dare move my feet quickly since that would draw attention to them, but I could feel the energy as I knew he was focused on them and that his wicked imagination was painting the picture of me lying on the bed completely naked, nasty, and opened wide. Hot throbbing convulsions started to surge through me from all the sexy mental stimulation I felt, and they made me stiffen and shake violently several times as I was caught up in a consuming climax, all the while knowing he was watching and I was not able to do anything to stop.

I couldn’t muster the necessary nerve to look at him; I only herd the soft closing of my bedroom door as he retreated into the hallway.

I still didn’t know enough to fully appreciate that I had experienced another sexual climax that day, this time in connection with the intense emotions of my brother’s observation of my forbidden behavior. It may seem like a little thing actually, but the combination of the events of this day would constitute an impression in my mind that would establish an irrevocable link between danger, exhibition and sexual fulfillment that would exercise influence on the way I found pleasure for ever.

I didn’t understand much of what happened that day, but I was sure Eddy knew a lot more about it than me, and I was exited about the possibility of letting him lead me further along this path of sexual mystery in spite of all the warnings I had been given by my family and Church to stay away. I only hoped Eddy had not lost interest because I was so naïve and unimaginative.

To be continued

This is a completely original work of fiction that has basis in real life; the characters are imaginary, even though they’re very real to me and I’ve enjoyed this experience. I know that I’m far from being a great American Novelist, but we all dream. If you enjoy the story, I’d love to know it, if you don’t, please don’t read it.

I had no idea where this was going to take me when it began. I was like the character Alex, a young writer, in a recent Movie when he said; I know the characters and let them take me where they need to. To me, these people are real, normal and comfortable in normal lives. These are ordinary people capable of extraordinary thought, emotion and behavior; that’s why you’ll see a strong reinforcement of normality that gets twisted out of shape throughout all of these parts.

You won’t find tattoos, body piercing and even many shaved pussies here because they are all indications of a predisposition to nastiness. Cyn wants to be ‘good’, she just can’t help herself, and this story tries to explain why.

I’d love to develop a website around these characters and incorporate visual image to embellish the thoughts, emotions, fantasies and situations that are developed in text. If any of you have interest in helping, suggestions or whatever, then feel free to speak.

By CraCyn © January, 2004

CraCyn55
CraCyn55
163 Followers
12