Cyndy Decides to Stray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They broke the kiss. He leaned back. "Wow!" he said. "Where did that come from?"

His hand was still where she had left it. Her breast seemed to nestle into his palm, urging him to tease the nipple into a hardness that was almost painful.

She was gasping, trying hard to catch her breath. She wanted to turn and run. She wanted to stay and see where it would lead but she knew very well what would happen if she stayed. She had dated Bill for two years and they had been married for four months and she had never cheated on him. She had let him take her virginity in their apartment downstairs just days before they were married, shortly after they had finished furnishing it. She had never even been tempted but now she wanted this new friend to do things to her, things that she was afraid to ask her husband.

"I'm I'm not sure," she gasped. She put her hand on his chest and slowly moved it up to his face. Cupping his cheek, she stood on tip toes and pulled his face closer to hers. The kiss this time was even longer and more passionate. His left hand caressed her ass. lifting the dress upwards so she was exposed her tight little panty covered ass while his right hand continued to explore her breast.

After a few moments, he stepped back and unbuttoned the top button of her dress and then the next. exposing a surprisingly flimsy bra, so thin that he could see her nipples, hard little nubs pressing against the silk cups. With a trembling hand, she reached up and undid the center clasp. Her bra fell away, exposing her breasts. Quickly, they worked together to undo the rest of the buttons. For the first time in her life, she wanted to be naked in front of a man, to be reassured by his hungry eyes that she was a beautiful and desirable woman.

He stroked her breasts with his roughened hands. She bit her lip and closed her eyes as she felt his hand slowly descend. When he reached the top of her panties, she took a very deep breath and hesitated for just a second. She lifted her knee slightly, giving him access to her most private parts. Slipping his hand under the silk, he reached between her legs, feeling the wetness.

She and her husband had made love often in the three months they were married but he had seen her naked only a few times. Innately shy, she had usually crawled into bed early and they had done it 'undercover' but she wanted Jack to see her body. She wanted to be completely naked and available. He pulled the dress off her shoulders. She let it slide slowly to the floor. She was standing in front of him, wearing just the briefest of panties. She felt deliciously bad.

He reached for that last bit of modesty. "No," she said. "I promised myself that the only person who could take them down would be my husband." It was a curious attempt at preserving her morality. She hooked her thumbs into the sides and slid them off. She stood before him totally naked. She felt light-headed, almost giddy at what she was daring to do.

He reached out and caressed the side of her breast, teasing her nipple with his thumb. She kissed his wrist, sensing the wetness of her pussy starting to trickle down her legs. She had never been more ready to be fucked in her life and he had brought her to this point in just a few minutes.

She also understood the difference. She made love with her husband, she was about to fuck Jack. It was a raw, animalistic urge that she had never experienced.

"Now," she whispered, "I need you in me now."

He picked her up and placed her on the couch. She lay back with one foot on the floor and the other spread wide on the back of the couch, exposing every inch of her body to the man who was about to defile her marriage vows. He stood before her, stripping slowly, savoring what he was seeing and what he was about to do.

She looked at his cock, only the second one she had ever seen. It was different than her husband's; longer, not as thick, uncircumcised. She reached out and touched it, fascinated by its shape and texture. It felt hot. She wrapped her hand around it and slowly began stroking. He knelt down to kiss her. She kept a tight grip on his cock as though if she let it go, she would also let this night go, forever. He began to explore her body, playing with her breasts with his hands and mouth, leaving a tell-tale red mark between her breasts before reaching down to find her pussy. He began fingering her, enjoying the warm. wet, velvety feel of her depths. She flexed her hips, encouraging his manual penetration. She felt and orgasm building.

She repeated herself. Now, I need you in me now."

He climbed on top of her as she lifted her legs and wrapped them around him. His hands were braced on the arm of the couch and hers were wrapped around his neck. She looked down as his cock found its way to her opening. She watched, fascinated as it slowly penetrated her, disappearing completely into her pussy.. She let out a low moan as she felt him deeply inside of her with his balls resting against her ass cheeks. He held still for a moment and then began fucking her.

He pulled her tight to his body, his mouth nibbling on her ear, sucking on that sensitive spot just behind her jaw. He had marked her there and in that intimate warm spot between her breasts. He nipples were hard, incredibly sensitive and moist from his mouth.

They slowly began to speed up, pushing hard into each other and pulling back until he almost slipped out of her pussy. They ended in a frenzy, his cock almost a blur as it whipped her juices into a white froth. They exploded into each other with a simultaneous and massive orgasm.

She was exhausted, limp from her exertions. He rolled over, falling to the floor. "Oh, my God," he whispered.

She rolled over and looked down at him, admiring his body and wanting it again. She needed him on top of her and inside her. She wanted him to fuck her in every way imaginable, in ways she would never consider with her husband. She looked at his cock, now flaccid but soaked with their sex. It was a wet, dark ebony thing and she realized it was the monster of her dreams. It was the frightening thing that caused her to wake up in the middle of the night, soaked in a cold sweat. It was what she had feared but now it was what she wanted.

"I've got to go downstairs," she whispered. He nodded. She stepped over him and headed for the bathroom, his cum, a massive amount of it, was dribbling down her legs. She sat on the toilet, peed, and then began wiping herself.

She stood up and saw that he had been watching her. "I've got to go." she said. He stepped aside. She walked into the living room, found her dress and underwear by the door. She put the dress on. She would never wear the bra and panties again.

Downstairs, she tip-toed into the bedroom. Toby had been waiting for her, eager to make love. He had fallen asleep, though. She quietly put on a nightgown and crept into his bed. He woke and snuggled in behind her, running his hand across her tummy and upwards. She stopped him. "Not now, it's really late." They both drifted off into a fitful sleep. He suspected. She knew.

In the morning, he awoke, still snuggled in behind her. The sun was just peaking in. He looked at her. He saw the mark on her neck, the one Jack and left. He knew. He walked into the kitchen and made a pot of coffee. He waited there, drinking one cup after another until she woke up and stumbled into the kitchen, wearing her winter robe.

She saw him sitting there looking hurt and angry. She held his gaze for a few seconds and then looked away, exposing the red spot on her neck. He glared at it. She covered it with her hand.

He stood up and jerked her hand away from the incriminating spot. Still hoping that she hadn't completely betrayed him, he howled in anguish and ripped open her robe. Instinctively, she brought her hands to her chest. He batted them away and ripped open her nightgown. Spying the spot between her breasts, he knew Jack had been there. He could no longer try to believe she had been true. He knew that Jack had explored every inch of her body. He knew she had fucked him.

He yelled again, calling her a whore and a slut. He dragged her to the front door, opened it and threw her out into the hallway. He slammed the door, locking her out. She stood there, dazed, not knowing what to think or where to go.

She looked upstairs and saw Jack. He had heard the fight. He held out his hand.

"Come on up."

She pulled the robe tightly around herself and started up the stairs, going to the man she had been with just a few hours ago. He met her halfway, wrapping her in his arms and helping her to his apartment.

She spent the first hour on his couch, weeping, telling him she didn't mean for it to come to this. She didn't want to hurt Toby.

She stood up, wiped her eyes and said, "I've got to get dressed."

"You can't go back downstairs right now. I've got an old tee shirt that should come down to your knees. You go to the bathroom and freshen up. I'll find it."

He left her in the room. She sat down and caught her breath. "Was Toby right?" she thought. "Am I really a whore?'

She felt the need for a shower. She turned on the water and dropped her robe and torn nightgown on the floor. The water was scalding hot but it seemed to wash away her feelings of doubt. She stayed in the shower for a long time.

When she stepped out she found that Jack had left a bath towel and a very large tee shirt for her. She scrubbed herself dry and put the tee shirt on. She walked out and found Jack sitting patiently in the living room.

He looked at her for a long time. The tee shirt was old and thin from a thousand washings. The morning sun shown through it, outlining her body, making him want to take her again.

"We need to talk," she said.

"Uh oh, nothing good ever came from a statement like that."

"What we did last night...."

"Was mutual. We had been dancing around it for weeks."

"Yes, but now that I've had time to think about it, I understand why it happened."

Jack tilted his head, waiting for her to continue.

"I've been a good girl, all my life. I've always done what I thought was right and proper."

"And last night was not right, maybe a little improper?" he asked.

Downstairs, Toby was furious. He cleaned out her side of the closet and tossed her clothes into the hallway. He opened the drawer where she kept her underwear, crammed all of it into a plastic bag and dropped it in the trash out back. He opened a bottle of whiskey and started drinking, Heavily. At 10 o'clock in the morning. It didn't take him long to get dead drunk. He staggered into the bedroom and stared at the bed. It was still unmade, the blanket was on the floor. He fell on the bed and passed out

"I've missed a lot," Cyndy said. "I love Toby, I truly do but I need you. I want to stay with him but you and I...."

"I'm the big, bad biker darkie that gives you permission to do the things you've missed out on?"

She thought about what he said for a few seconds before she responded. "Yes," she said.

Cyndy sat down on the couch. "I'm trying to understand who I am," she said. "I want to explore. I want to make love to my husband, I still love him. But I want to fuck you...I want you to fuck me. I want to understand the difference between making love and fucking."

Jack put his hand on the inside of her thigh. She opened her legs, creating a pathway that invited him to explore farther. He caressed that soft skin, enjoying the forbidden intimacy of fondling another man's wife. She put her hand on his chest and began exploring his body. When she reached his cock and felt it stiffen through his jeans as she stroked it.

"I want this," she whispered in his ear. "I want us to go to bed and do things...truly bad things...with it."

"Get your ass naked and get in my bed."

She stood up and walked toward the bedroom, pulling the tee shirt over her head as she went. She dropped it on the floor as she entered the short hallway. Jack watched her, admiring her perfectly shaped ass. He heard the bed springs squeak as she climbed in.

"Jack, are you coming?"

He traced her path. Tossing his shirt on the couch, dropping his jeans on top of her tee shirt as he went. She was completely naked on the bed, laying on her side and waiting for him. He stood in the doorway for a moment, admiring her body. He discarded his shorts and walked to the bed.

Cyndy reached out and cupped his balls with one hand, weighing and exploring them at the same time. She used her other hand to masturbate him. He stepped closer, aligning his cock with her mouth. He traced her lips with his thumb. "Open," he whispered.

"I've never ...."

"Sucked a cock?" he finished her sentence.

"Never."

She leaned forward and licked the tip. She opened her mouth and let him push his cock in. Slowly, hesitantly she began bobbing her head up and down, exploring the shape, the texture and the warmth of him. He took her face in his hands and said very softly, "Let me."

He held her head and began stroking in and out of her mouth, fucking it. "You've never given Toby Head?" he asked.

She shook her head no.

"Has he ever gone down on you?"

She shook her head again.

"Let me return the favor."

He laid down and began kissing her belly, working his way to her pussy. She kept his cock in her mouth, afraid to let it go.

His mouth covered her opening, his tongue lashed her clit as his hands stroked her ass cheeks. She screamed out her pleasure and then muffled herself as a massive orgasm hit her. Jack held her as cheeks tightly, flailing away at her clit with his tongue, stretching her orgasm as long as he could. She came again and again, her legs quivering under the physical assault. She was gasping and moaning and shoving her hips hard into his face. It was an orgasm that she thought would never end and she wanted it to go on forever.

Suddenly, Jack erupted into her mouth, instinctively pushing himself deeper into her mouth as he unloaded thick ropes of semen. She gagged, some of the liquid ran down her cheek. She swallowed the rest and gasped for air.

"Only bad girls sixty-nine," she thought. "I'm a bad girl, a slut." The thought oddly pleased her. They fell asleep, their faces still buried in each others genitals.

Toby woke up with a vicious hangover. It was almost dark out. He didn't know if it was dawn or twilight. Had he passed out for just a little while or for most of the day? Maybe he had passed out for a long time and it was tomorrow. He groaned and opened his eyes. The clock said 8:00. It was the evening of the day he had discovered his betrayal.

He staggered to the bathroom and found two aspirin. He swallowed them with a sip of water. Each swallow sounded like cannon fire.

"It's true," he thought. "Real hangovers make you so sensitive you can hear to noise you can hear a cockroach sneeze."

He went back to the bedroom, holding on to the hallway walls to keep from falling down. He stopped a few times, waiting for a wave of nausea to stop, maybe to turn around and rush to the toilet. He made it back, falling into bed and trying to stop the pounding in his head. For the first time, he could hear water running through the pipes. Someone upstairs had turned on a faucet. The pipe clanged when the faucet was turned off. The noise hurt his head.

He pulled a pillow over his face to muffle his scream. It was agonizing, realizing his wife, the love of his life, had just screwed his friend. He had trusted her. He had trusted him. He tried to calm himself down when he heard it.

It was faint, at first, the rythmic squeaking of bed springs from upstairs, Slowly at first, it was a steady beat that began to quicken until it was a rapid staccato. The he heard her voice. "Oh, my god! I'm cumming!" It was so faint that he thought he was just imagining it. But she repeated herself, this time louder. And she said it again, even louder. And then he heard a long, drawn out moan, a steady drum beat, a rising and falling note of sheer ecstasy.

He was listening to Jack and Cyndy fucking each other. He grabbed the empty whiskey bottle and threw it at the ceiling. It smashed into a thousand pieces, falling to the floor at the foot of the bed.

"Stop it, just fucking stop it!" he screamed.

12