All Comments on 'Cynthia's Affair Ch. 04'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Of course. Becoming a whore fixes most weak marriages.

Pathetic. Will you write about the discovery and the divorce, and what her children will think of their mother?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
justice

how about finishing the story? David finally gets a divorce and finds a woman who respects him talks things over with him, and is not a whore seduced by a sex therapist

who has no regard for her profession

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Holier than thou!

Who are these people who, in this case, go to Literotica, pick a story entitled Cynthia's Affair, read it and are shocked by what happens. What did they expect? Sometimes I doubt that they even read the story. Did this last clown read the previous chapters when Cynthia did everything possible to get her husband to pay any attention to her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A celebration of betrayal, and ignorance.

One or more of these issues are in her future: venereal disease, blackmail, loss of reputation and self respect, loss of family's love and respect, estrangement from her children, divorce. Will she even have the shame and intelligence to understand why, at her children's weddings, it will be their father and his new wife sitting at the head table, if she's even invited to attend? And when the grandchildren come, will she wonder why she is never allowed to have any significant time or influence in her grand children's lives? Who wants to acknowledge their mother, or grandmother, is a stupid selfish whore? Your celebration of liberated sex will end as it always does, sooner or later. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Holier than you certainly!

To the idiot who commented that "people are shocked by what happens":NOBODY IS SHOCKED,you imbecile,PEOPLE ONLY CONDEMN AN IMMORAL BEHAVIOUR and,above all,the pathetic tries to justify this WRONG THING!I wonder if YOU REALLY READ the comments of the people whom you offend.GET LOST,you STUPID FUCKER!

Totally agreed with the last comment:THIS IS NOT SEXUAL LIBERATION,but SEXUAL SLAVERY-the slavery of promiscuity!

beretta84beretta84over 5 years ago
i rarely leave a negative comment. however,...

i'm going to make an exception. your over use of the "C" word to describe a woman's vagina is disgusting. i, absolutely, hate the "C" words, both male & female. you are much to much a talented writer to sound like you belong in a ghetto. that vulgarity just isn't necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

IT'S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE what someone else said in a comment,that "your over use of the "C" word to describe a woman's vagina is disgusting"!This is SIMPLY RUBBISH!First of all,THERE IS NO OVER USE of the word CUNT(let's SAY IT PROPERLY!) in this story and,even if it would have been like that,THIS DOESN'T MEAN AT ALL a "vulgarity" or some ghetto language!IT'S ONLY A NORMAL AND NATURAL WAY to name the respective part of the body!STOP WRITING such NONSENSICAL PRUDISHNESS!And I HAVE TO SAY that this author IS CLEARLY NOT "much to much a talented writer",as the respective person says,but A VERY LAME AND PATHETICAL WRITER!

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

This is a story not real life! If you don't like it, go somewhere else.

The situation facing Cynthia is a very common one. Couples can grow apart for a number of reasons, loneliness in a marriage is a very painful experience, and people use all sorts of ways to try to find an answer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As long as the comments address the themes and characters of the story then all is well. Open discussions should be welcome. If the response to negative comments is "go somewhere else" then the reciprocal is "don't read the comments". Of course, that is not necessary - keep sharing your thoughts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous