Cynthia's Affair Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy stared at her briefly, and replied, "Cynthia, you are lovely, and anyone not affected by you looking like that is just not interested in sex!"

"Wait a minute, then!" Quickly reaching into a bureau drawer, she withdrew something and hurried into the bathroom. A very short time later, she reappeared, dressed in a sheer, black shortie nightgown, through which every of her body could be seen. "This is the nightgown I wore when I tried to get David to celebrate our anniversary two years ago. I haven't worn it since. I've saved it to wear with someone else since it didn't affect him! Do you like it?"

"Honey, if that didn't turn him on, you should look for sex elsewhere!"

"That's what I thought." Then, ratcheting up her nerve more than she would have thought possible, she asked, very hesitantly, "Cathy, would you....would you mind... if I got in bed with you for a while?"

Without saying a word or hesitating for a second, Cathy pulled back the covers and spread her arms in welcome. They embraced each other, hugging tightly, lost in their affection for each other. They began kissing, harder and harder as Cynthia, overcome by relief and excitement, thought of how much her mentor and dear friend meant to her. Actually, there was very little thinking going on, just reaction to the surge of passion that flowed through both of them. As they kissed, their hands roamed, fondling each other's breasts and sliding downwards. Breaking off the kiss, they stripped off their nightgowns and started caressing each other's nude body in a frenzy of sexual fervor. Cathy, taking the lead, began kissing Cynthia's breast while reaching between her legs to stroke and finger her cunt.

As Cynthia's excitement mounted, Cathy lightly sucked her nipples and began kissing downward on her body, across her stomach to the pubic hair. Getting up, she moved to the bottom of the bed and slid between Cynthia's widely spread legs, kissing along the thighs until she reached the crotch. Applying a quick kiss to the clit, she began lightly flicking her tongue over the clit and licking along and between the lips. Her fingers were still at work, tracing a path all the way back to the crease between her hips, stroking and probing. Cynthia's hips began rising and falling as she was overcome by the erotic sensations coupled with the realization that it was another woman down there. As the climax approached, Cathy concentrated on the clit, licking and sucking, while her fingers moved more and more rapidly around and in and out of the cunt. Finally, Cynthia surged upwards against Cathy's mouth and fingers, held rigid for a second, and collapsed back, sated momentarily.

As the tremors subsided, Cynthia had a moment of lucidity, thinking to herself that, in her entire life until now, she had never touched another woman intimately, and, until at least the last two months, had never even thought, at least consciously, of having sex with one. Now, here she was, lying naked with another woman who had just used her fingers and tongue to give her a very satisfying orgasm -- and that she, herself, was about to reciprocate! Unbelievable! That clear thinking, however, in no way deterred her from action, and, without hesitation, she worked her way down Cathy's body, caressing and fondling until she was kneeling between her widespread thighs. Within a very short time, for the first time in her life, Cynthia performed cunnilingus, finding, to her own surprise, that she really enjoyed it!

She was not surprised that it was pleasurable to titillate Cathy, to feel her excitement grow as result of Cynthia's licking and fingering, but she had not expected to enjoy the act, itself. She didn't know just what she did expect, but she found it to be warm, extraordinarily intimate, and, of course, delightfully perverse. When Cathy's climax finally was reached and her tremors died down, Cynthia moved back up and the two of them lay pleasantly relaxed beside each other, feeling a closeness, a bonding that can come only between friends who have gone beyond the bounds of regular friendship. The word pleasant continued to be applicable, and as Cathy and Dr. Butler had said, the whole experience had been very, very, pleasant! Warm, affectionate, intimate....and pleasant!

They lay there for some time, talking softly, reluctant to break the spell, very comfortable with each other. Ultimately, of course, mundane things (i.e. the need to go to the bathroom) intervened and they returned to their usual pre-bed routine. Still, without consultation, they returned to the same bed to sleep, rather than separating. Before going to sleep, Cathy said, softly, "That was wonderful, honey! Do you feel better?"

Cynthia's reply was emphatic, "It was wonderful! And, I feel much I'm even glad that Jim couldn't stay! And I'm glad that I wore the black nightgown tonight!"

The following morning when she awoke, Cynthia was momentarily startled (as Cathy had been her first time) to find herself naked in bed with another naked woman, but the pleasures of the previous night instantaneously flooded through her mind. Suddenly she had a sense of euphoria, a feeling of lightness that she realized represented the lilting of the low-grade depression that had hovered in the back of her mind for many months. She honestly hadn't realized until then just how omnipresent that dark cloud had been or how bright things looked without it. Just having sex with another person, even if it was with another woman (or, possibly, because of it), had given her the feeling of closeness and intimacy she couldn't get at home. She was not so sanguine as to believe that her problem was solved or that the depression wouldn't return, but it was a start!

In any case, the two women got up and, matter-of-factly, prepared to go out, treating their previous night's experience as if they did it all the time. They were just comfortable with other! They spent the morning shopping, followed by lunch, after which they split up, Cynthia going to another session while Cathy went to meet Don Anderson. When Cynthia returned to the room, she found Cathy resting before dinner and asked, with a smile, "Well, how was your afternoon?"

Cathy returned the smile, replying, "Very enjoyable! The evening's going to be fun, too. I told him all about you, and he's going to take both of us out to dinner tonight! He remembered you very well, and is really looking forward to seeing you. He's coming here at 6:00, so you have plenty of time to get ready. Why don't you wear the clothes you had on last night? You looked lovely and very sexy!"

"That does sound like fun, but don't you want to be alone with Don?"

"Good heavens, honey, we were alone all afternoon! I really would like to have you along, particularly if you will dress exactly as you did last night!"

That settled, they began to get ready, with Cynthia laying out the underwear and dress that Cathy wanted. Suddenly, she had an idea. "Look, Cathy, I have two more sets of Victoria's Secret lingerie with me! We're about the same size. Why don't you see if you'd like to wear one of them? I even have spare stockings!"

With Cynthia's encouragement, Cathy selected one of the outfits, and, shortly, they both were wearing very sexy bras and panties with garter belts and hose under their best dresses. As Cathy said, "I haven't worn stockings in years, but they certainly are more attractive than pantyhose."

So, "dressed to kill," they were ready for dinner. Just before Don arrived, however, Cynthia received a phone call from Jim, saying that, fortunately, the accident turned out not to be serious. He then made it very clear that he wanted to see her again and that his interest was not platonic! Obviously, the spark that Cynthia had felt was mutual, and their goodbyes were considerably more affectionate than the time together would seem to have merited. Needless to say, Cynthia was "floating" as they left the room.

Cynthia found Don to be very charming in a non-professional setting, dinner was delicious and the three of them were delightful company for each other. Don commented several times about how attractive Cynthia looked in her glamorous evening dress, making her feel very good. After eating, they strolled through the up-scale mall attached to the hotel before going to their room where they ordered a nightcap sent up. They sat and drank for a while, the conversation was wide ranging, becoming more intimate, very companionable, ending, somehow, in a discussion of lingerie. Almost as if it were planned (and it was, Cathy revealed to Cynthia later) Cathy said, "Boy, if you are talking about sexy underwear, you should see what Cynthia has on! Come on, honey, take off your dress and show Don what you're wearing!"

Cynthia looked at her in utter amazement, not believing that Cathy would suggest such a thing. What really shocked her, however, was the realization that she wanted to undress for them! The lovely evening, and several drinks, had mellowed her. The continual series of compliments had flattered her -- and, she was very aware of how sexy her underwear was. She had commented to Cathy how she wished she could show it off, and Cathy was offering her a chance to do so. Still, the idea of deliberately undressing in front of a man startled and frightened her.

Hesitantly, she reached for the fasteners of her dress, but stopped, saying, "Oh I can't do it!" Then, "Wait, Cathy, you're wearing the same type of underwear! You take your dress off too!" Needless to say, Cathy had no objection, and several minutes later, two semi-nude women stood before Don, every detail of their bodies revealed through their sheer bras and panties. His reaction was just what any woman would want in a similar situation -- profuse admiration and obvious arousal!

Cynthia could never quite reconstruct the steps involved after that, but somehow she found herself on the bed, completely nude, with Cathy on one side and Don on the other, both also nude. She felt their hands roaming over her body, caressing and fondling her breasts, stroking and probing her cunt. As in her fantasy, with her eyes shut, she couldn't tell whose hands were where....and it didn't matter, it felt wonderful! They alternated kissing her lips and her nipples with Cathy finally working her way down and slipping between her legs. Cynthia was in a daze, just reacting to the stimulus, but she was aware enough to realize that Cathy was licking her cunt while a man watched!

Normally, if she could have conceived of such a thing happening, she would have been horrified, but, now, it just added fuel to the flame and her hips began flexing up and down in excitement. Suddenly, Cathy withdrew, leaving Cynthia hanging, but the emptiness between her legs was filled by Don who, lifting her legs up over his shoulders, plunged deeply into her well lubricated passage. In a lucid moment, as Cathy pulled away and Don prepared to enter, Cynthia thought, "My god, he's going to screw me....he's going to screw me!" The thought reverberated through her head as she was penetrated, and it was the last coherent thought she had as the sensations and emotions took over and she just reacted, surging upward to meet Don as he thrust in, pulling back as he withdrew.

Cathy lay beside them, fondling Cynthia's breasts with one hand while slipping the other between their bodies, feeling the slippery connection between cock and cunt. Remembering Cynthia's last threesome fantasy, she slid her hand backward along the slick crease until she found the anal opening and probed inward with the tip of her index finger. She moved the finger inward and outward, matching the rhythm of the screwing, slipping in deeper and deeper. The double penetration sent waves of ecstasy throughout Cynthia's body, and her motions became more frantic, less controlled as she approached climax. Don matched her fervor, thrusting in and out, more and more vigorously until, suddenly, in a series of spasmodic moves, he surged against her, ejaculating deep within.

These final, forceful penetrations put Cynthia over the top, and she, too, reached orgasm, twisting wildly with her pelvis, pushing upward with all her strength, having what she told them later was the greatest climax of her life. Later, while Don recovered his rigidity, it was Cathy's turn, and, without hesitation or embarrassment, Cynthia performed cunnilingus while Don watched -- and, perversely, she enjoyed having him there! Actually, she enjoyed and was aroused by everything that went on that night, both things done to her and by her! Her first threesome was a colossal success!

After Don left, the two women talked for a long time, Cathy admitting that she had described Cynthia's situation to Don that afternoon and proposed having a threesome with her. Remembering how attractive Cynthia had been when he knew her before, Don, of course, was enthusiastic about the idea. That, of course was why Cathy had insisted that Cynthia dress to way she had and why the conversation took the course it did! Considering the happy outcome, Cynthia hardly could complain and, in fact, sincerely thanked Cathy for everything. Lying there that night, before going to sleep, she considered the last few days. She arrives in Chicago with hope, but nothing seems likely to happen and she is depressed. Then, surprisingly, she meets a man who attracts her, makes plans that almost certainly would have led to going to bed with him. Exhilaration! The plans fall through and she's back to square one, extraordinarily depressed.

Suddenly, in a 24-hour period, everything changes. Unexpectedly, she has complete, very intimate sex with another woman, an experience by itself that would make the trip a success! Still on a high from that experience, she finds herself engaged in a threesome, having sex with that same woman and committing adultery with a man she hardly knew! Unbelievable! And, what should be surprising but somehow isn't, she has absolutely no sense of guilt about any of it!

She couldn't help but think about little things can change a person's entire life. If David had said something like, "Oh, that would be fun! Let's do it." when she had approached him two years ago, she undoubtedly would never even have thought of having an affair. A few affectionate words would have done it. Instead, coming to Chicago she was depressed, even a bit frightened, at the thought of maintaining a stable but relatively sterile marriage where even sexual intercourse was unfulfilling. Leaving Chicago, her depression was gone and the future looked bright.

Her married life probably wouldn't change much, continuing a reasonably happy relationship based on shared experiences, the children, etc. -- all the elements that integrate two lives over many years. She did want that relationship to continue, even if it was not completely satisfying. The missing element, that something that she had been seeking would still be missing in that relationship, but, now, she had other sources, other prospects. George and Julia, close friends, would be visiting and might become very close friends! Certainly the contact with Jim was exceedingly promising and there was reason to hope that their relationship might develop into a long-term affair like that of Cathy and Don!

Most important of all, however, was Cathy. While her intercourse with Don had confirmed her heterosexual preference for male-female sex, and she really wanted that with Jim, the female-female sex with Cathy had been even more satisfying, comfortable and, of course, pleasant than she would have thought possible. The continuing of that relationship would certainly provide the intimacy and closeness she had been missing. Cathy had even hinted that, if she wished, Eddie might become part of an occasional threesome, providing both kinds of sex!

So, for Cynthia, a future that had looked bleak and uninteresting suddenly was filled with intriguing activities and opportunities. Would she have been happier if David had been more considerate, more interested? Or, was she glad that fate had worked out as it did? Fortunately, she didn't have to answer those questions and, when her plane left Chicago, Cynthia was quite happy with the good fortune that now was hers.

12