All Comments on 'Cynthia's Business Trips Ch. 02'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 243 Comments (Page 2)
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Re-Reading

"Pretty hard just to be your old confident self in bed when you feel you're competing with someone, isn't it?" - Thought that; He SHOULD have said it to her!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Old Comments

LOL, I really should read old comments first, I posted that same comment already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant!

To Cynthia: "The sex you're having is driving us apart."

All of this brilliant insight is just too much for me :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

i like your stories but wish you would take them further

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Anonymous "brilliant"

I know, huh!

Only this author would still have the pathetic cuck stay with the cheating cunt.

Her used cumbucket pussy must be dripping with diseases, yet he fucks one woman and all of a sudden, he thinks she will stop.

Cor, can't tell which of them is more pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dr Semblance

Yet more insights from the Poet and Philosopher Dr Semblance, this time with the joy of expletives such as 'cor' and 'huh'.

Blessed we truly are to have such a man amongst men. 😀

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Still Reading

"It will be hard as hell, but I'll do it." – As was said in another of these stories, I think it was “An Innocent Question,” if it’s hard to stop seeing others, there’s no hope! When you really love someone you may find others appealing, you may even have a certain amount of lust for them, but you DON'T allow yourself to want them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well

At least you fixed

jpb"s pathetic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
at least

he finally grew a backbone and threw the aids-collecting whore out .

race mixing is disgusting anyway .

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 7 years ago
Disagree DrSemb and Carvohi

DrSemblance - ohio fixed this JPB story ... TWICE! You malign him inappropriately! First, he got Hubby to a state of equity with a fuck-buddy of his own (yeah, it wasn't dozens of ladies or a FFFMFFF arrangement, but that would have killed your average guy!) Next, he detected the KC (ironic) oddity because he was sensitized from before. Second, ohio had Hubby then do something definitive and final about it!

Carvohi - Sweetie had been doing this before she even met Hubby, OR gotten her job. She is not, at least as written, mixing business with pleasure. She is not, as best We-The-Readers can determine, bringing disrepute to the company she represents. Why share info with them? Inappropriate revenge? AND, if she loses her job, Hubby will be paying alimony ... and, he probably still loves her and wants her to continue benefitting from her hard work and contributions.

Great writing, as previously commented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
pay back is a bitch

and he paid her back in spadefuls...who would want to fuck that AID's ridden whore any way....

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 7 years ago
Story Fixed.

One mistake made by ohio, though: he seemed to make it sound like Rob is working for and with other people, when he was in fact owner of his own company. I'm not sure who Artie really was, but he would either be one of Rob's employees or a business partner, at best.

Except for that, though... a very welcome improvement over JPB's sad-ass little tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!!

....A year....and he decided to live with it! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! NO WOMAN IS WORTH THAT...NOT A SINGLE ONE! You are one sick ass-wipe!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Clearly

should have slam dunked the slut the first time.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Thanks

for cleaning up this mess as best as it could be cleaned up.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Just Can't Stay Away!

"So I had no idea what it would feel like" - I know I said this before, but is she THAT lacking in empathy that she had to ACTUALLY feel his pain to have an idea what it felt like?

"I would happily give up any other women for the rest of my life—but you'd have to give up what you've been doing, too." - As has been said, she already made that promise when they got married, KNOWING that she was ALREADY breaking it, and intended to continue breaking it!

aguyfromthe60saguyfromthe60sover 6 years ago
i understand his love

i understand his love. I found out 17 years after she tried out 7 guys early in our marriage. I kept her, i love her, i don't know what to do. she hasn't put out in years. I have daily bouts of depression. life and love goes on.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Nice satire

60s guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ANOTHER PATHETIC ASSHOLE

WHY KEEP THE FUCK SLUT WHORE AROUND WHEN HE KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON...JUST DUMP THE SKANK AND MOVE ON...

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Well, can’t condone what she was doing, but he went along with it for months until his ego got in the way. He had no remorse for cheating on her either. What would I do under the same circumstances, honestly don’t know. Not the jealous type, nor do I have an macho ego and not really that concerned with celibacy. Probably would be more concerned about disease than her being with other guys. Most of those who want to burn her down cause the guy’s were black and they feel inadequate in their presence probably would not be as upset if the guys were white.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
STD and HIV

Enough said.very very silly story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ENDING NOT FINISHED

I read JPB's story and thought, "Needs a sequel.". "Similar Stories" gave me Ohio's sequel. "Boy, this is a good one. Love how he turned the tables and gave her dose of her own medicine and enjoyed his own side dish.". Also great that he wants the "normal" exclusive with his own honey more than side dish. Which turns out better than what they had before. So her "not hurting/shorting" him all those years HAD deprived him. Proved by he can tell when she reneged. This is a great continuing and final confrontation. Then it ended and I felt like I ate a delicious meal that ended before I got enough. This ending did not end it, although it was vastly better than JPB who stopped with the appetizer.

So what happens next? Obviously the divorce, etc.etc. But not spelled out. So...

I don't usually suggest story plots, but here's what I'd like. Big talk/confrontation between the two, (ie more angst.) Not resolved, so "well talk later. " Meanwhile he uses photos to bring her down to peon in her company, show relatives and friends the slut she is. But now without her he's missing the best sex. So offers her deal. 1) no more trips (not needed in peon job). 2). Sign mid-nup with devastating cheating provision, including 3) 3rd strike and you are out. Can she make it as humble wife, mother (?), worker, monogamous mate rather than exciting cheater, high rolling exec?

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHAT A WASTE OF PRINT SPACE !!

This was a lot better than the original, by Just Plain Fuckhead, but it still didn't 'get there'. There's no truth to the myth that "Two Fuckheads Are Better Than One".

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 6 years ago
@anon 01/31/2018 Paul in Oklahoma

Nothing left to discuss with her. Option 2 is out because she already broke her word. Stay at home just means she’lol wind up doing it at home. As for her job, I wouldn’t be surprised if they already knew all about her. You can’t do something like this and not have anyone know about it. You just can’t! She’d been doing it for too long for nobody to know, and we all know, people love to brag and tell tales! Now, a decent chapter 3 is if she fights the divorce! That would be a great storyline. Then we can see what the aftermath of her little get together is when her bosses, her family and all of their families get detailed photos of this little gangbang. Anyway, I don’t think anyone wrote a chapter 3 to this....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1* Wimpy Cuck Crap

Husband who puts up with lying cheating whore for long time?

Are u on drugs????

Ohio is just as much of a wimp writer as JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lol. THIS needs a sequel too.

Catching her in the act is not the end. The payoff for cheating wives like this is the payback. And leaving it to the imagination as to what happened isn't payback either. Good as far as it went, but because it continues the mistake Just Plain Bob made, I can only give it two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting but not quite finished

Still doesn't feel finished, although it's an interesting addendum to the Just Plain Bob story. I was going to give a four because of the quality of the writing but ended up giving it a five just to annoy the BTB fuckwits.

LA

phill1cphill1calmost 6 years ago
This says it all...

"She looked up at me as she said that, with a pleading expression, but I said nothing. Finally she continued. "It will be hard as hell, but I'll do it."

Really, slut?!

This statement should have ended it without the P.I. expense. If it's really, really hard [foot stomp] to give up other dicks then you really aren't ready to be in a monogamous relationship, bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Better ending than the original

Still, I guess for a minute I thought they would make it. In JPB's version, I wrote her off as a nigger loving whore and would have liked bad things to happen to her. Here I thought she may have regained her sanity!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
good story?

Yes it is. For anyone to think that their life is like everyone else's, or their thinking is like everyone else's is just not logical, yet here you see it in the comments.

He really loved his wife, and knew what she was doing, and he lived with it. He confronted her in his way, not with a lawyer, or pics of her adventures, but his way. Not to get even, or even to punish, but to make her realize the affect she was having on him.

One of his choices should have been counseling, but it wasn't there, if it was, I missed it. At this point in the story, the reader knows she still loves him and he, her. This story does still seem open, so who knows.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
internet porn has made it fashionable

to be a filthy std riddled snowbunny.

better ending to the original 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like your stuff Ohio.

I read all your stuff and like it Ohio but there is zero truth to be found in this one. That many blacks and unprotected sex and she would have been dead a long time ago. Check the data from the C.D.C. That mudshark whore would have contracted multiple diseases years before this ever happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not sure what the point of this sequel was

It didn't add anything to the original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

One star because this added absolutely nothing to JPB's original cuck fest.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
Good try

Might try, she was sucking his dick and the surprise of her husband standing with a gun in his hand caused leroy to skewer her brain with said dick. The end. Umm...maybe not....lol.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Should.have

Should have put a bullet.into the cheating bitch. That would have gotten the boys attention. Mary story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
SHE LOVES YOU?

What happens to you clown when you write these stories , you must become the victim empathies , weird scenario , any idiot that would carry on a relation-ship with women doing gang-bangs with blacks ,"blacks" are you f-ing out of it .gage me/the diseases alone should be the prime directive , and to think a women can detach herself from her sexuality you delusional.. (there is no love for you ) it's a form of security " twisted on her part" you would do her a favor by beating the shit out of her / and putting a tat " of pig on her fore-head " ...

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
Not a complete ending

Should have taken it a bit further. She should be publicly humiliated and exposed for being the slut/whore that she is, and of course destroyed by the divorce.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Another wimpy Cucky story gets balls after how long ?

Never believed she change after how long and how many gang bangs

Simply wimp cuckold who we are supposed to believe got balls after how long ?

With that many dicks she would be stretched out

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Business Trips?

Just how is she able to be such a top producer if she's spending so much time with these gang bangs?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yep

Just more proof that every woman is a lying, cheating slut when they think they can get away with it.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
IT REALLY IS DIFFICULT TO DETERMINE

the difference between love....addiction,,,,and nymphomania.. TK U MLJ LV NV

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
Anony:

A fictional story is proof that every woman is a cheating slut? Just how badly did you get burned?

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Anon 7/14

It's a fictional story pea brain. Proof...what a dumbass.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Ohio

You gave it a damn good shot considering your source material but, as they say, you just can't polish a turd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What the hell did he expect

Shes a whore who wasnt satisfied with one man, he set himself up for more pain the wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmmm....

I kind of like your ending better. No more is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The guy is still a p*ssy

He has NO self respect. He is a simp and a wimp. He will die alone because no woman will ever want to be with him. How can he make them feel protected and and safe when he allows his wife to be a alut and a whore.

He is worthless and useless.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Better ebding

For sure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yeah

I have a Pistol in My Hands .. There are 5 guys screwing My Wife .. I could shoot them and go to Jail .. I could take their Wallets and Make sure that there families know .. I could also send Pictures to Her Coworkers and family .. I Like the last 2 as I do not go to Jail .. Now if they had been raping Her . That would be a different Story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

1 star, and I'd give it less if I could. He pretty much agrees to her gangbangs continuing, then reconciles?

I didn't think you could do it, but you managed to take a crap JPB story and make it even worse. WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Poor

Poor ending ,needs beefing up.What happened to Cynthia and what was the outcome of the wife's being told what their husbands were doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS

I mean it REALLY REALLY SUCKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
need ending

how about an ending?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loving your husband doesn't stop the pain when you cheat......

Glad to see she gets caught...and by her husband...she sees him see her in the act... but again the author lets us readers down...we don't get to see what she goes through for getting caught...after all...her cheating is the story........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
There are a lot of dumb anonymous commenters!

They all ask what is going to happen next! They must be US Republicans who can’t think for themselves, lol! They need The Donald to tell them what to do! The author clearly states at the end of this excellent story that Cynthia was thrown out of the house and he is divorcing her. The author also stated Cynthia didn’t want a divorce so this ending really hurts her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank You, ohio

Just a thought...Was Artie and Suzanne black? For some reason, that is how I pictured them

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

She is mentally ill, he is better off without her. No doubt about it.

She will end up alone and disease ridden

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"The hell of it is, she really loves me. I know she does."

Husband is delusional! If his wife loved him she wouldn't fuck around on him doing gang bangs. She's just another entitled cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

The husband thinks His wife loves him ?? No Wife would show that Much disrespect to someone they Love .. I wonder if she got some STDs or Aids from them ?? I would not have taken her back .. There are a Lot of Sluts in this World and He is married to One

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 3 years ago
Ernie

Handed over the gun.

Seriously?

What fantastical bullshit.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
@Swedishreader

He gave the pistol back to the owner (the private detective) downstairs in the lobby of the hotel. The guys were still in her room, probably with Sweetie airtight!

Nice finish, but Ohio is always good. He makes good follow-ups of stories by other authors ... keeps the main characters in character and provides a different but plausible finish.

5* still

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

I just don't get how someone can say she loves you and then go out and do what she did. Weird concept of love I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whatever it takes said it

Finish with all getting herpes

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 star

Because he finally dumped the slut. Other then that, rubbish.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 3 years ago

Thanks for the follow up even if it’s your style and not JPB. You could work the rest of your life to finish his since he’s so prolific a writer. I enjoyed having an end to the tale, especially one that’s well written, whether you like the ending or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Then sent the pics to her company

Goodbye CEO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better Ending

This is an improved ending for the story ohio created. Cynthia burnt herself by NOT getting help for her "addiction". Rob's response was a fair and measured one.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

trash .

this story was trash in JPBs version and you didnt improve it .

the only way to save it is if she dies of aids .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok. This is always the biggest fear a cheated spouse has. Will she/he relapse?

In this case, a prenup should have been in order, and she should have quit her job. Also, he needed to have her tell the true story, to the parents. Don’t ever discount, peer pressure in a woman’s life.

I realize that to some commenters this might seem extreme. But allowing her to continue going out of town unsupervised, is like getting a recovering alcoholic a job in a liquor store. Make it harder, for her to be alone with her triggers. If you don’t want to do that, divorce the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She cheats on him forever and he takes her back .. And then he is Surprised that She is Cheating again ? What a Cluck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She's nothing but a slimy slut. Actually, if it would have happened in a private setting with no one around, waste all those POS.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"Cynthia's "business trips", which were really excuses to have gangbangs with black men" - Are they really just excuses?She IS a successful sales rep, isn't she?

/

I would never go down on her or kiss her again. I'd fuck her as long as she had a clean bill of health.

/

"I am sorry that it hurts you so much." - I wouldn't be sorry!

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

Not a bad story

Well written, thank you Ohio.

@sbrooks,

I knew you liked stories like this, so much so that you have read it 5 or 6 times.

You are like Capt. Obvious with your comments. You cuck lover.

SikemSikemabout 3 years ago

I liked the story. I am not sure why you made it a race thing. I find IR insulting to everyone involved, but that is just my opinion.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

I loved it... NOT the cheating but that hubby didn't just roll over and do nothing ... he took the appropriate action and this no good worthless cheating slut bitch whore got exactly what she deserved !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What is this authorial fascination with black men. If I repeated here what black women have to say about black men, this comment would be deleted. This seems to be a fetish with many writers here.

Now:" So I guess you could say that it really was just my ego that was hurt. However, never underestimate how important a man's ego is to him"

Only a feminized male would write that. It's usual non-substantive approach feminists use to try to deflect substantive moral and other criticism of vicious or dysfunctional female behavior.

As for the comment below, the husband here was, as usual in LW, written as a weak, needy, cuckish cunt of a man who finally just decided to quit tolerating his wife cucking him. The story is revolting.

Donovan7777Donovan7777almost 3 years ago

Ok so I liked the story but there still needs to be an ending. This was not an ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If love is Screwing 5 other guys then Yes She Loves him . I Never want Love like that

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 3 years ago

Sucked. No ending.

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggiealmost 3 years ago

Kind of a stupid premise to start with. Just never did take off. You’ve done better.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

So where is the end? You claimed you are trying to finish the story but you left it open again.

Besides your plot is rather foolish. A guy threatens people in a hotel with a gun? What do you think would happen if any of them calls security while he exits? He has already told them he is a husband and there is plenty of them to be witnesses against him.

This would end up rather poorly for him.

It amazes me how little thinking you BTB people use before you write silly plots.

MeredithXMeredithXalmost 3 years ago

The original was one of the worst stories of all time. Other than the husband — the same guy who learned to live with it in the first part — suddenly going all “tough guy,” how’s this story any better? And how does it resolve anything?

What this ridiculous story needs is a little humor. Maybe “BBC Rehab.” I’d love to see some of the inpatients they have in there.

⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wonder if in real life there are women who so love to be humiliated or dominated that they cheat. Instead of seeing if hubby could role plat well enuf to satisfy that sickness, I guess the embarrassment of telling your husband your sick, you go ahead cheat get foundout and divorced?

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Right

Right result,far too late.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

The JPB original was stupid, this just added insult to injury.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mr Ohio...I liked this part of urs better than the original... kindly finish the part ..so that there is no suspense left... everyone commenting here is not happy that u left the story open again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The aftermath is what is missing

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars - stupid cuck/wimp crap

johsunjohsunover 2 years ago

Damn. I really didn't know what to think about this story, I found it, then went to read JPB's first chapter and wasn't satisfied with the lack of ending on it. So was glad to come back here and read your ending. It has an ending, but I just feel bad for both of them. I guess I identify with the characters way too much.

.

I don't know for sure what I would have done if it was me, but I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't have wanted to stay with her for the time he did with her continuing to see others when she was on her trips. But then who knows. But that would make for a really short story. So I like the way you did it. I'm sure that there are comments wanting to hear all about what happened afterward, her crying, him being resolute, her losing her job when he gets pissed at her for delaying the divorce and giving all the evidence of her activities to the Board of Directors, her becoming destitute and ending up in a whorehouse.

.

But I like it the way it is. In my mind she'd devastated, but they split and that's that. With her keeping her job he doesn't have to pay 'Temporary Spousal Support'. Its an addiction with her so I assume she keeps doing it. Except probably not in Salt Lake anymore. Five thumbs up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you don't like how a story ends, WRITE YOUR OWN! I enjoy a good tale by a good writer and won't second guess him/her. There are other writers and stories if you are unhappy. Personally, I enjoy JPB and ohio and it appears that I'm not alone.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gross

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THE END READS LIKE JUST ANOTHER DIMP CUCK HUSBAND!

ANOTHER INCOMPLETE WASTE OF TIME STORY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just because his wife cheats doesn't mean he does . Yes he took her back But Sadly I took My ex back also . We had a Daughter together and she swore she would never Cheat again . 3 Months later she was screwing around on Me again . That time I did not take her back

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

Very good. The story is complete as it is. No need for anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bad authors write things like this: "So I guess you could say that it really was just my ego that was hurt. However, never underestimate how important a man's ego is to him." This is feminist nonsense and reflects a very shallow understanding of the significance of marriage, vindication of principle, and justice. The racist "negro" bullshit is also the writing of a third-rater. This is normally a good author, but this is worse than mediocre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unfinished story, crap should be zero stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Zero

JRandyJJRandyJabout 2 years ago

I liked it. I liked the ending, Fuck off bitch. I read one comment calling you a racist, Did I miss something?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous