All Comments on 'Cynthia's Business Trips Ch. 02'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 243 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The answer is simple. When in doubt, doubt... Buy her a present. A Chasity Belt, put it on her and he has the only key....And inform her as she starts to leave... I love you with all my heart and soul. And I know how hard it is for you to give up those men. Which is why, I hired a detective agency that is extremely good at not being seen or noticeable to follow you... You'll never see them but they'll be watching you.. After all, Once burned twice shy... Then he kisses her... as she leaves...However. four paces away... she suddenly stops... turns around and goes back to him saying, I'm so sorry... and goes back home with him. Did he hire a detective agency... She'll never know... only he knows ( he didn't). The result. In her position in the Company, She no longer takes those sales trips... She ends up resigning and stays home with him... so when she now gets the urge for those big black cocks... His next present. a black life-like huge dildo.... which he uses on her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

OK, Rob had someone watching her; the PI, giving his gun to him, backed him up. But no afterwards. Nothing what happened to the guys when they went home, or to Rob (& his wife?) afterwards. Ohio's too rushed to finish the story.

To him saying he knows his wife loves him, there's something major wrong with him. No wife does what she does & loves the husband.

For making Rob a bit of a wimp & major idiot, & not completing this story, 1 star. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"I know she really loves me," (paraphrasing) he said. Hubby needs to have his head examined. Any wife slutting around & fucking 4-7 men at a time when on a business trip does NOT love the husband. Especially when she supposedly realized how he felt from the pictures & promised not to do it again. He should've kicked her out much earlier. Short & sweet. 4 stars Bob

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox5 months ago

"The hell of it is, she really does love me." NO, she doesn't. She could not love him and betray him as she did. She only loves herself.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I give this story 5 stars . He was smart enough to hire the PI so that he would have a witness in case she took it to court . I just sent pictures of my wife and her boy friend to her Dad and step mom . I also showed them to her best friends husband . That worthless SOB laughed because he knew about it . I then showed him pictures of his wife in action with his friend . I laughed as I left his house . I also gave pictures to his wives Mom and Dad . I guess they did not care for Them ? go figure that one out

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She lied in order to feed her own needs. Beyond that any other factors are valueless.

Divorce, and permanent NC, are the only appropriate options.

justbobkcjustbobkc7 months ago

Once a cheater always a cheater is a VERY true statement - as there is no way for a cheater to turn back time and not cheat. The cheater's plea then is only "I won't do it again. I promise. Trust me."

But then it is a question of character, of having it. Virtue is doing the right thing, all the time, and every time - even when no one is watching. Those who do give "second chances" know the chances are slim for any cheater. They know her (or his) character already.

MarkTwineMarkTwine7 months ago

Why the fuck did the cuckold pussy hire a private detective. He already knew for a fact that the slut was getting gang banged on a regular basis. Is every male in Ohio secretly a closeted homo? I’m pretty sure that this authors greatest desire is to suck a black cock. It must really suck to be a closeted homo racist who dreams of getting fucked by black men. Probably a republican too.

remb95remb958 months ago

This went way too far. Any man that wanted to be a man would have kicked her ass to the curb after the first time he found out what she was doing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Needs an epilogue. It was to trite and dependable for the fifth star from me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What man would put up with her even one time? Pure trash minus ten stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story, but needs an ending,

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He rehires his private detective after he knows her room number and calls on schedule but this time "Until" she's not answering... sure enough, She returns. nothing suspicious. But he suspects. after all, Addicts have an extremely hard time cleaning up. The detective is still on her case and reports that; "She's back to her black gang-bangs..." Once again, the detective sets her up with hidden camera's, etc in her hotel room... He follows her on her next out of town business trip... This time it's a two hour drive. Hangs out in the lobby... the detective meets with him... They wait, sure enough... It appears she's at it again... The detective and him go to her room... Having gained a room key from the desk having shown his driver's license, excuse to surprise his wife for her birthday or anniversary... they both enter the room... taking video and pics... As a couple of her men begin to approach, the detective pulls out his weapon... They back down, Collects their wallets. And before they leave the room he tells his wife... Big choice. 'I'm leaving going straight home... I expect you to do the same... If you're not home in Two an a half hours. Then I'll know we have no marriage and tomorrow I'm filing for divorce... the results are, Three of her lovers are married... the other's are single... the wives of those three get copies which results in three divorces... He drives home... gets himself a stiff drink when she walks through the front door... His next step... He obtains a Chasity device for her to wear, he has the only key. Knowing now that he's keeping tabs on her. She manages to finally forsake all others.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The truth is that it is very difficult to create a story with a decent plot when we find such idiotic characters. The plot inevitably turns idiotic. Are you able to be a bit objective and realize this?

PraetusPraetus10 months ago

A shame it is just hanging. We knew she couldn't make it - she's an addict. But answering the phone WHILST in coitus? Evil.

It's a tragedy and we do know what will happen. I just hope he gets his happy ending.

fredbrownfredbrown11 months ago

Ernie let an enraged husband borrow HIS weapon? I can believe the rest of the story but no way would a halfway sane man, much less a licensed PI let a pissed off husband "borrow" HIS gun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Same old same old, but some commentators miss the point. The wife goes for black men because of the basic taboo that exists for so many white women, not just because the author is a racist arsehole, although that may also be true.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

I wonder who gets to eat the creampie first, you or JPB?

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 1 year ago

Excellent follow up. It really needs more chapters,

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 1 year ago

Great story... appreciated by a fellow "buckeye"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

JPB just wrote his story in order to totally piss off his white hetero male readers... I guess you just followed suit... you guys were probably quite successful by the looks of the super low ratings... must have been quite satisfying and rewarding for the both of you.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
To

Me you have taken great lessons from jpb and left it unfinished great try though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's better than the original, but that is an extremely low bar to make it over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AngelRider says it's not racist or juvenile when in fact it is both racist AND juvenile. Why is it always black men these wives cheat with? Is it more of a sin to commit adultery with a black man/men than with a white man/men? The obvious inference of this plot device is that black men are farther down the food chain than their white counterparts and therefore it's even more forbidden. This dreary, juvenile theme raises another pertinent question; why is she married to a white man in the first if it's only black men that turn her on?

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

Angle that's true what you said. But love is important too. I wouldn't want to have sex (make love) with someone that just respects me but doesn't love me.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Oh I will add, love is relative and ultimately meaningless. Without respect what does it matter if someone loves you. Love doesn't stop betrayal. Respect does. You cannot respect someone and betray that person so cruelly

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Why? This added nothing. This was an entirely unnecessary entry. At least it wasn't racist or juvenile.. two adjectives that quite accurately describe Bob

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Not much here.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m pretty sure Ohio wants to suck a bbc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What did he expect, she told him she's ALWAYS been a SLUT!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

Also, why did he think she would ever change.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

she just loves herself more.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was a great continuation of Cindy’s Business Trips. Sure enough, Cindy could not stay faithful to her husband and Rob caught her fucking five black men in a hotel room. He took pictures of all five black men and Cindy. He will be divorcing Cindy when he gets back home. He does not want to hear any explanation from her as to why she cheated on him. Their marriage is over. Good job on the story. Five stars!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, there are some pansy-ass writers on this site.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Oh please my wife goes away for BBC Gang bangs and he stays fucking married that's just beyond STUPID

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

should have divorced her long ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More of a finish than JPB had to his story !

At least there was SOME sort of resolution !

A 4 for the repair work.

EastCoaster

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Where is the beginning of this tale? Where is Chapter 01???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Better then the ridiculous part 1.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

Quite a bit better outcome than JPB's!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another no ending story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, Sweetie told him the truth about herself after he caught her before! She wasn’t lying!

5*

JRandyJJRandyJabout 2 years ago

I liked it. I liked the ending, Fuck off bitch. I read one comment calling you a racist, Did I miss something?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Zero

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unfinished story, crap should be zero stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bad authors write things like this: "So I guess you could say that it really was just my ego that was hurt. However, never underestimate how important a man's ego is to him." This is feminist nonsense and reflects a very shallow understanding of the significance of marriage, vindication of principle, and justice. The racist "negro" bullshit is also the writing of a third-rater. This is normally a good author, but this is worse than mediocre.

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

Very good. The story is complete as it is. No need for anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just because his wife cheats doesn't mean he does . Yes he took her back But Sadly I took My ex back also . We had a Daughter together and she swore she would never Cheat again . 3 Months later she was screwing around on Me again . That time I did not take her back

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THE END READS LIKE JUST ANOTHER DIMP CUCK HUSBAND!

ANOTHER INCOMPLETE WASTE OF TIME STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gross

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you don't like how a story ends, WRITE YOUR OWN! I enjoy a good tale by a good writer and won't second guess him/her. There are other writers and stories if you are unhappy. Personally, I enjoy JPB and ohio and it appears that I'm not alone.

somewhere east of Omaha

johsunjohsunover 2 years ago

Damn. I really didn't know what to think about this story, I found it, then went to read JPB's first chapter and wasn't satisfied with the lack of ending on it. So was glad to come back here and read your ending. It has an ending, but I just feel bad for both of them. I guess I identify with the characters way too much.

.

I don't know for sure what I would have done if it was me, but I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't have wanted to stay with her for the time he did with her continuing to see others when she was on her trips. But then who knows. But that would make for a really short story. So I like the way you did it. I'm sure that there are comments wanting to hear all about what happened afterward, her crying, him being resolute, her losing her job when he gets pissed at her for delaying the divorce and giving all the evidence of her activities to the Board of Directors, her becoming destitute and ending up in a whorehouse.

.

But I like it the way it is. In my mind she'd devastated, but they split and that's that. With her keeping her job he doesn't have to pay 'Temporary Spousal Support'. Its an addiction with her so I assume she keeps doing it. Except probably not in Salt Lake anymore. Five thumbs up.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars - stupid cuck/wimp crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The aftermath is what is missing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mr Ohio...I liked this part of urs better than the original... kindly finish the part ..so that there is no suspense left... everyone commenting here is not happy that u left the story open again

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

The JPB original was stupid, this just added insult to injury.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Right

Right result,far too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wonder if in real life there are women who so love to be humiliated or dominated that they cheat. Instead of seeing if hubby could role plat well enuf to satisfy that sickness, I guess the embarrassment of telling your husband your sick, you go ahead cheat get foundout and divorced?

MeredithXMeredithXalmost 3 years ago

The original was one of the worst stories of all time. Other than the husband — the same guy who learned to live with it in the first part — suddenly going all “tough guy,” how’s this story any better? And how does it resolve anything?

What this ridiculous story needs is a little humor. Maybe “BBC Rehab.” I’d love to see some of the inpatients they have in there.

⭐️⭐️

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

So where is the end? You claimed you are trying to finish the story but you left it open again.

Besides your plot is rather foolish. A guy threatens people in a hotel with a gun? What do you think would happen if any of them calls security while he exits? He has already told them he is a husband and there is plenty of them to be witnesses against him.

This would end up rather poorly for him.

It amazes me how little thinking you BTB people use before you write silly plots.

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggiealmost 3 years ago

Kind of a stupid premise to start with. Just never did take off. You’ve done better.

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 3 years ago

Sucked. No ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If love is Screwing 5 other guys then Yes She Loves him . I Never want Love like that

Donovan7777Donovan7777almost 3 years ago

Ok so I liked the story but there still needs to be an ending. This was not an ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What is this authorial fascination with black men. If I repeated here what black women have to say about black men, this comment would be deleted. This seems to be a fetish with many writers here.

Now:" So I guess you could say that it really was just my ego that was hurt. However, never underestimate how important a man's ego is to him"

Only a feminized male would write that. It's usual non-substantive approach feminists use to try to deflect substantive moral and other criticism of vicious or dysfunctional female behavior.

As for the comment below, the husband here was, as usual in LW, written as a weak, needy, cuckish cunt of a man who finally just decided to quit tolerating his wife cucking him. The story is revolting.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

I loved it... NOT the cheating but that hubby didn't just roll over and do nothing ... he took the appropriate action and this no good worthless cheating slut bitch whore got exactly what she deserved !!

SikemSikemabout 3 years ago

I liked the story. I am not sure why you made it a race thing. I find IR insulting to everyone involved, but that is just my opinion.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

Not a bad story

Well written, thank you Ohio.

@sbrooks,

I knew you liked stories like this, so much so that you have read it 5 or 6 times.

You are like Capt. Obvious with your comments. You cuck lover.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"Cynthia's "business trips", which were really excuses to have gangbangs with black men" - Are they really just excuses?She IS a successful sales rep, isn't she?

/

I would never go down on her or kiss her again. I'd fuck her as long as she had a clean bill of health.

/

"I am sorry that it hurts you so much." - I wouldn't be sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She's nothing but a slimy slut. Actually, if it would have happened in a private setting with no one around, waste all those POS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She cheats on him forever and he takes her back .. And then he is Surprised that She is Cheating again ? What a Cluck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok. This is always the biggest fear a cheated spouse has. Will she/he relapse?

In this case, a prenup should have been in order, and she should have quit her job. Also, he needed to have her tell the true story, to the parents. Don’t ever discount, peer pressure in a woman’s life.

I realize that to some commenters this might seem extreme. But allowing her to continue going out of town unsupervised, is like getting a recovering alcoholic a job in a liquor store. Make it harder, for her to be alone with her triggers. If you don’t want to do that, divorce the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

trash .

this story was trash in JPBs version and you didnt improve it .

the only way to save it is if she dies of aids .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better Ending

This is an improved ending for the story ohio created. Cynthia burnt herself by NOT getting help for her "addiction". Rob's response was a fair and measured one.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Then sent the pics to her company

Goodbye CEO.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 3 years ago

Thanks for the follow up even if it’s your style and not JPB. You could work the rest of your life to finish his since he’s so prolific a writer. I enjoyed having an end to the tale, especially one that’s well written, whether you like the ending or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 star

Because he finally dumped the slut. Other then that, rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whatever it takes said it

Finish with all getting herpes

jtwheels

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

I just don't get how someone can say she loves you and then go out and do what she did. Weird concept of love I guess.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
@Swedishreader

He gave the pistol back to the owner (the private detective) downstairs in the lobby of the hotel. The guys were still in her room, probably with Sweetie airtight!

Nice finish, but Ohio is always good. He makes good follow-ups of stories by other authors ... keeps the main characters in character and provides a different but plausible finish.

5* still

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 3 years ago
Ernie

Handed over the gun.

Seriously?

What fantastical bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

The husband thinks His wife loves him ?? No Wife would show that Much disrespect to someone they Love .. I wonder if she got some STDs or Aids from them ?? I would not have taken her back .. There are a Lot of Sluts in this World and He is married to One

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"The hell of it is, she really loves me. I know she does."

Husband is delusional! If his wife loved him she wouldn't fuck around on him doing gang bangs. She's just another entitled cunt.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

She is mentally ill, he is better off without her. No doubt about it.

She will end up alone and disease ridden

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank You, ohio

Just a thought...Was Artie and Suzanne black? For some reason, that is how I pictured them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
There are a lot of dumb anonymous commenters!

They all ask what is going to happen next! They must be US Republicans who can’t think for themselves, lol! They need The Donald to tell them what to do! The author clearly states at the end of this excellent story that Cynthia was thrown out of the house and he is divorcing her. The author also stated Cynthia didn’t want a divorce so this ending really hurts her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loving your husband doesn't stop the pain when you cheat......

Glad to see she gets caught...and by her husband...she sees him see her in the act... but again the author lets us readers down...we don't get to see what she goes through for getting caught...after all...her cheating is the story........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
need ending

how about an ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS

I mean it REALLY REALLY SUCKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Poor

Poor ending ,needs beefing up.What happened to Cynthia and what was the outcome of the wife's being told what their husbands were doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

1 star, and I'd give it less if I could. He pretty much agrees to her gangbangs continuing, then reconciles?

I didn't think you could do it, but you managed to take a crap JPB story and make it even worse. WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yeah

I have a Pistol in My Hands .. There are 5 guys screwing My Wife .. I could shoot them and go to Jail .. I could take their Wallets and Make sure that there families know .. I could also send Pictures to Her Coworkers and family .. I Like the last 2 as I do not go to Jail .. Now if they had been raping Her . That would be a different Story

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Better ebding

For sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The guy is still a p*ssy

He has NO self respect. He is a simp and a wimp. He will die alone because no woman will ever want to be with him. How can he make them feel protected and and safe when he allows his wife to be a alut and a whore.

He is worthless and useless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmmm....

I kind of like your ending better. No more is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What the hell did he expect

Shes a whore who wasnt satisfied with one man, he set himself up for more pain the wimp.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Ohio

You gave it a damn good shot considering your source material but, as they say, you just can't polish a turd.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Anon 7/14

It's a fictional story pea brain. Proof...what a dumbass.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
Anony:

A fictional story is proof that every woman is a cheating slut? Just how badly did you get burned?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous