All Comments on 'Cynthia's Joy'

by sinisterout

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ArgentPenumbraArgentPenumbraover 7 years ago
Congratulations!

Congratulations on producing an exceptional piece of work.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story from start to finish and found myself wanting more, which I believe to be the mark of a really good story.

I found that this story engaged me right from the beginning and held my attention all the way to its conclusion. You have clearly invested a great deal of time and energy into this project, which has resulted in the creation of a very entertaining story that features believable characters and a plausible plot line.

I understand that this story appears to have arrived at its natural conclusion, but I believe that there is the potential to continue this enthralling tale.

I would urge you to consider writing further chapters for this plot line or perhaps create a sequel to this story featuring Joy and Cynthia.

I believe that there are a large number of Literotica readers who would love to read of the further adventures of Cynthia and Joy.

Thank you again for your excellent story.

Regards

Argent

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 7 years ago
Different. Decidedly different. Too different?

Whenever an author indicates that no follow-on chapter is to come, I usually accept is. It is, after all, the author's story, and the author who has created the characters and the situation; it's up to him or her to decide whether they've existed long enough. But for this time, I'd like to ask you for another chapter. Here's why.

Halfway through your story, I was starting to wonder whether you were writing about true submission, true dominance, true cuckoldry, or whether your characters weren't just paying these roles, each knowing that the others were acting, too, rather than being themselves. I told myself that this was different, and to read on.

And at that very moment, your principal character (Tom, I think; Joy appears still at that moment to be a role for Tom conceived by Cynthia) starts asking himself the same question! Decidedly different...

Then, at the end, Cynthia and Tom/Joy seem to come to a resolution. The problem is that I don't fully understand how this is going to play out. This is TOO different from the standard Literotica story, and so I would like another chapter, or chapters, describing the actual relationships (no play-acting this time) among the four people (and more if required), two by two, threesomes, foursome. In particular, I would want to know who dominates and who is submissive to whom, as well as the role of cross-dressing in the lives of Tom, Larry, and even Frank. Do Tom/Joy and Cynthia actually get married (normally a prerequisite for cuckoldry)?

I have some ideas about how this could be constructed -- please feel free to contact me if you want to discuss this further off-line.

P.S. It goes without saying (and it goes even better if I say it) that I gave you five stars. With or without additional chapter, this is at least one or two notches above standard erotica. Well imagined and extraordinarily well written!

sissysimmisissysimmiover 7 years ago
enjoyed

A well written story. Wanting this life I could relate to the struggle of minds within Joy. Sometimes reality is not what your thoughts are or fantasy. Thanks for the story.

Goddess4u2serveGoddess4u2serveover 7 years ago
It breaks my heart to see you posting stories again

I like your new username - left out - it’s subtle and appropriate for a cuckold. Since you don’t respond to my calls, texts or email, I’ve posted here where every hater on the internet can spew their bile.

It wasn’t hard for me to see the two of us behind the thin veil of this story. Even though it happened long ago and unfolded much more slowly, I recognized our first meeting, our first adventure with you en femme and that fateful night with “Frank”.

I wish real life was as easy to unravel as it is in your story, but we both know it’s messy and emotions are hard to understand. As confusing as everything that happened between us is, you should know that “Frank” could never do what you do for me. He could never hold me as gently as you do and he will never understand my needs the way you do. He would never let me take control of his manhood and he would never try to please me as a woman.

I know you were envious of the way Frank took me, but that’s simply not something you will ever be able to do. You are a sissy. It doesn’t matter who you’re with, you will always be a sissy and women will always cuckold you. The sooner you come to terms with that, the sooner you will be happy and the sooner I can have you back.

Until then you will post your fiction and live your life without actually living it. It is a sad waste of time. I'll be here when you're ready.

With the deepest affection,

Your Goddess

hungry4femdomhungry4femdomover 7 years ago
Touched my heart

I was so moved by your story. The conflicts that Joy was experiencing were palpable to me in such a beautiful way. I've never read any story that pursues the cuckold role from this perspective with the Mistress having the Bull first. I've been cuckolded off and on my entire adult life but never in the proactive manner your protagonist was. Very erotic and unbelievably moving. This story is one of my favorites. Thank You.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 7 years ago
Please Keep Writing

This was an exceptional story and I was riveted until the end.

It seems like you have come to an end on this story and that's ok but please write more in this genre.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Such Joy !!!

I have so loved reading every word in every line that you have shared with us , so I thank you most sincerely for that . I cant wait to see what else you might have written to see how it compares .. Well Done You . xxx

Hugs

Kathryn... x

usmclassusmclassover 5 years ago
It's a life I've only seen from the edges

I am completely enraptured. .... not with cuckolding, I don't even like caged chickens! Lol... but with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Big mistake

He glimpsed the light of escaping and living a better life, but sadly sank back into a sad life of someone else taking and him just giving.

wanker63wanker63almost 5 years ago
Hot and not

Written pretty well buy the sex just didn't seem that hot. Not nasty and juicy. Just my opinion.

Claudia69Claudia69almost 4 years ago
Good Story!!

Very well written story...I would love to be Cynthia's Joy and get to eat loads of yummy cum from her sweet pussy..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Quite deep

and very sad for the fucked up people like this author appears to be. Instead of burying yourself ever deeper into this crap destructive lifestyle, get some professional help.

llyfrllyfralmost 3 years ago

sorry sad and selfish, he should have walked.

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterover 2 years ago

Sometimes coming to terms with who we are and who we Love can be fraught with pain and sadness and if by chance we find another soul we connect with on multiple levels there are Always concessions and compromises it is whether we can live with those or whether they eat away at us slowly or if we can truly accept and embrace that Love. And there Always seems to be one person who's more in Love then the other and the one who loves less is the one in control of the relationship no matter the status as a dom who falls for a sub who has no feeling or connection can really hurt that person. I know as I had a couple of slaves and fell for one who ended up just ghosting me and that hurt more in not knowing why then the actual breakup.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous