Cynthia's Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did my best to imitate a girl by I swinging my hips and tipping my shoulders as I slowly turned around in front of them a third time. I completed my circle to find them both smiling broadly while she rubbed his cock through his jeans.

She turned to Larry. "Well?"

"You have a very nice pantie boy, Cynthia."

She nodded her head. "Thank you." She turned to me and said, "That was much better. Now go get us some wine."

They were in deep embrace when I returned with their wine. Cynthia was still stroking his cock through his jeans and he had his hands under her top and on her tits. Their mouths were locked in a passionate kiss so I put the wine down on the end tables and knelt down to watch them.

It occurred to me that I'd never kissed her on the mouth and we had never passionately embraced. All of our sexual acts had been service orientated and somehow that made me feel like less of a man. That I was wearing pink panties while I was on my knees watching her stroke his gigantic cock made me feel even worse.

She broke from the kiss, looked to me and said, "Unbutton his jeans for me."

I wrestled the buttons free. He lifted his hips and I pulled down his pants.

"Get the underwear too."

His hard cock was bound by his underwear. I had to grab his penis and pull it to the side to get his underwear off. It was the first time I'd touched another man's cock. Its touch both thrilled and frightened me. By the time I'd finished releasing his monster my hands were shaking and perspiration had built on my forehead.

"Don't you want to give him a kiss?"

I looked up at her bewildered.

"Go ahead. I'm sure Larry would like that."

They had stopped their heavy petting and were both watching me. Larry's huge cock was erect at my eye level. He gave me an encouraging smile and winked as he said, "Go ahead, Tom. It won't bite."

I said, "Yes, Sir," then I leaned forward and kissed the velvety tip of his surging penis.

"Was that so bad?" she asked.

"No, My Goddess."

She smiled with satisfaction, then ran her fingernail up the side of his penis and said, "Lick it right along there."

I touched my tongue to the shaved pubic hair at the base of his erection and followed the line that she had drawn up to the tip.

"Now give his cock an open mouth kiss and wrap your lips around his rosy head." She smiled as she spoke, but it wasn't a friendly smile. It was a cruel smile. She was pushing me way out of my comfort zone and she was going to keep pushing until she could push no further.

I took his penis into my mouth and swirled my tongue around its beautiful head.

Cynthia said, "Go ahead. You know what I want you to do."

I took the base of his cock in my right and pushed as much of it into my mouth as I could. I guess I'm one of the 30% of the population that doesn't have a gag reflex, because I was able to take all of his nine inches down my throat. I felt his hand land on the back of my head and I heard My Goddess say, "Oh, you are quite the cocksucker."

I bobbed my head up and down on his cock a few times, then I pulled it out to breathe. Larry let me take a couple of breaths, then he forced me down again by thrusting his hips up to lodge his veiny cock deep into my open throat. It was more amazing than I'd imagined it could be. The supple give of the soft foreskin combined with the unyielding stiffness of the underlying cock to make each transit down my throat feel incredible. His cock's salty taste and its musky smell coalesced with my excitement and My Goddess's unwavering gaze to make the experience even more intense.

Larry was totally into it. His hips thrust harder and harder and his grip on my head became firmer and more kinetic as his pubic bone pounded into my face.

"Ohhhhhh yesssssss," he cried.

My Goddess pulled me up by the hair. "That's enough cock sucking for you pantie boy. I don't want him to come in your mouth." She took his cock in her other hand and spread her legs and said, "Now it's time for you to take care of me," as she pushed my head to her waiting pussy.

Disappointment was all over Larry's face, but I didn't know if it was because my blowjob was cut short or if he wanted to work his own magic on Cynthia's cunt. I didn't have time to worry about it though because my face was immediately thrust between her legs.

After the intensity of sucking Larry's cock, it was a relief to burrow into the comfort of My Goddess's sweet cunt. She was obviously aroused, so I didn't need to pussyfoot around. I kissed her clit, then sensually sucked at it. I tried to do a good job, but cunnilingus wasn't the same with three. Larry kept distracting her, which made it hard to judge her reaction, and she kept moving, which made it hard to keep my tongue engaged. I did my best, but ultimately failed. I scooted back to watch him take off her top and suckle at her perfectly formed breasts.

She curled her fingers in his hair to hold his head firmly at her chest and turned her head to look at me. She said, "You're such a good little pantie boy."

"Thank you My Goddess."

"I bet you wish you were sucking my tits, don't you?"

I laughed. "Yes, My Goddess."

"Well maybe if you do a good job cleaning up I'll let you."

Larry looked at me and smiled as he prepared to mount her.

"He's going to fuck me now. Don't you wish you had a cock big enough to fuck me?"

"Yes, My Goddess. I wish I had a much bigger cock." I was truly envious of Larry and his cock.

She winced as Larry's cock slowly filled her and then reacted again it's slow vacation. He pressed it into her and extracted it from her again, then he did it again. I could tell by the way she writhed beneath him and dragged her fingernails down his back that sex with him was unlike any sex that I would ever have. She wailed, "Oh fuck me. You are such a fucking stud," as the frequency of his cock's passage gradually increased.

My little cock stood at attention, straining against the panties. It ached to be touched and I desperately wanted to touch it, but I was certain that doing so would have displeased My Goddess, so I knelt there motionless as I watched.

She turned her head to look at me. I could see the intense pleasure in her eyes as Larry continued to up the pace of his cock's motion, but she was no longer looking at Larry. She was studying me. She delighted in the blatant longing in my eyes and smiled at my penis straining against my panties.

"Do you like watching me get fucked, pantie boy?"

"It's my second favorite thing to do."

She laughed, then drove her hips up into his as she coyly asked, "I think your cock is harder than his. Do you want me more than he does?"

I didn't want to offend the bull, so I said, "I want you as badly as I could possibly want you."

Larry continued to up the intensity. Her head bounced up and down while she continued to talk to me. "What would you do to be able to put your little pecker inside me?"

"I would do anything."

It was the right answer. She smiled and said, "Anything it is."

Larry continued to work his cock's magic while Cynthia's hips responded to his every move, but she watched me and my pantie-clad cock the entire time. Their breathing became heavy and sweat glistened over their bodies. The smell of sex filled the room, which drove my little pecker mad, making it quiver within the confines of my panties. After what seemed like an eternity of incomparable intercourse they both screamed in ecstasy. His pace slowed and then he rested on top of her for a moment before pulling out and sitting up.

My Goddess swung her leg around him, spread her legs wide and said, "It's time for my little pantie boy to clean up".

I approached her by walking on my knees, bent over and licked the largest blob of Larry's come from her perineum, accidentally licking her asshole. His come tasted more salty than mine.

"There's my good little come-eating cuckold."

I licked another dollop that was emerging from her vagina and then I started to clean up the rest of her pussy. As I worked, come continued to leak from her stretched cunt. Eventually, I put my lips to hers and tried to suck it out.

Cynthia laughed. "Is my bull's come playing hard to get?" She pushed my shoulders back, to lay me on the floor, then crawled on top of my face and applied her cunt to my mouth. She wiggled her hips like she was trying to get the last bit of ketchup out of the bottle. Larry's come soon began to flow more easily.

I worked my tongue into her pussy to make sure I got every last drop.

She said, "Oh, I like that," while her hips slowly worked forward and back to accentuate sensation.

I loved the pressure of her cunt on my face. I loved the taste of Larry's come. I loved the tension of my panties' waistband holding my erection in check. I desperately wanted to stroke my cock, but I knew that my desires were of no consequence. Only My Goddess mattered.

She rode my head like that for several minutes before Larry said, "Hey Cynthia, I'm going to have to go soon or I'm going to be late, and I don't want to get into trouble again."

She looked down at me and said, "Time to clean the bull."

Larry watched me intently as I approached. I think he was surprised that I'd taken all of his cock the last time, and he was looking forward to a second chance to be in my mouth. His cock was semi hard and the come was beginning to get crusty. I must have been getting used to it, because I was comfortable with his cock going down my throat a second time. I cupped his balls with my hand and looked up into his eyes while he slowly moved his hips forward and back, sliding his cock over my tongue and down my throat.

He smiled down on me, and put his hands on my head and secured his cock in my mouth.

I slid my head up and down his shaft several times, took a breath and then took it back into my mouth. There wasn't much I could do with my tongue, so I was limited to moving my head and massaging his balls. All the while I watched his eyes for an indication of what he liked.

He grabbed my head and pressed it hard against his groin, holding me there for what seemed like eternity. I waited passively until he released me so that I could breath.

"You are a mighty fine cocksucker."

"Thank you, Sir."

He said, "I'm going to be late again. I've got to go," as he stood to leave.

He went into the bathroom to wash up while Cynthia spoke to me. "I want you to get dressed and go downstairs with him. Once he's gone you will come right back. Do you understand?"

"Yes, My Goddess."

As we waited for the elevator Larry asked, "Are you sure you haven't sucked cock before?"

"I'm pretty sure I'd remember if I had." I didn't know why, but I was having trouble looking him in the eye.

"Didn't you enjoy yourself?"

I answered with a subdued, "Yes, Sir,"

In a firm tone he said, "Look me in the eyes when you speak to me,"

I engaged his eyes and repeated, "Yes, Sir."

"Then what's the matter?"

"I was doing okay until you two started making out on the couch, and then I realized that I'm just a piece of meat to her. I need more than that."

"Sometimes it's fun to be a piece of meat."

"Oh, I agree, but I think my fantasy of being a cuckold would be a lifetime as an unloved piece of meat."

"Wow."

I shook my head. "Sorry. It's what's on my mind."

"What I meant was, it's funny because I thought I was the meat."

"What? You sat next to her on the couch, and you had sex with her."

"Yes, but she was looking at you the whole time."

It was a strange observation, but the elevator door opened before I had a chance to follow up.

"Aren't you coming?" he asked from the doorway.

"No, she wants me back in there."

He said, "I feel like I should give you a kiss or something after the blowjobs."

I shook my head. "No thanks."

We shook hands and he said, "Good luck."

****

Cynthia said, "Take everything off but your panties and kneel down."

She sat on the sofa and waited. Once I was kneeling she said, "You are going to stay here for the next week. You will call into work tomorrow morning and tell them that something has come up. Do you understand?"

"Yes, My Goddess."

"I've got a nightie you can sleep in tonight. We'll get some clothes for you in the morning."

I wasn't ready for this. I'd just told Larry I didn't like where this was heading, and now she was pushing me even further.

"My Goddess?"

"Yes?"

"What are we doing?"

"We're making you a cuckold. A sissy cuckold that sucks cock and eats come from my pussy."

"Haven't we already done that?"

"You've sucked cock and eaten come, but you don't have the emotional attachment you need to be a true cuckold. We're going to spend the next week building as much of an emotional bond as we can and then bring Larry back in and see how we react."

"That's a horrible idea."

"We both know it's what you want."

I shook my head. "I'm not sure anymore."

"Well, we're not stopping now. It's taken me too long to put the pieces together. Now that I finally have you and Larry we're going to do it."

I was silent as I considered my options. I could cooperate or I could leave. Cooperating was adventurous and scary. Leaving was safe and dull. She suggested that I sleep on it and make up my mind in the morning.

She guided me into the bedroom, found the nightie that she thought might fit and handed it to me. I'd been in panties all evening and I'd sucked a cock in front of her, so wearing a nightie wasn't a big deal. I put the panties in the hamper and slid into the nightie. It was a little tight at the shoulders and my cock awkwardly pushed out at the front, but it would work.

She reached out and took my cock through the silky fabric of the nightie. "You didn't get to come did you?" she asked as she slowly stroked my erection.

I shook my head.

"Let's get a glass of wine and see what we can do about that."

We took a synchronized sip of our wine while sitting on the couch, then she said, "I wish I had a cock. If I did you would be the first person I would fuck."

"That's not something you hear every day."

"I know, right? There is just so much conflicting shit inside of me and there is no one to share it with. I'm constantly afraid that people won't like me if they find out who I really am."

I took another sip from my wine. "You can fuck me if you want."

She smiled and ran her fingers through my hair. "That's sweet - I might just take you up on that - but the point I'm trying to make is that I feel like I can be who I really am when I'm with you."

"Yeah, well, I didn't even know who I was before I met you. Now I know I'm a crossdressing, cock-sucking, come-eating, sissy cuckold."

"No, those are things you're willing to do. They're not who you are."

I asked the question that was bothering me the most. "Do you think I'm gay?"

"You're somewhere on the spectrum, and it's a safe bet you're not at either end. Would it bother you if you were?"

"I never thought of myself as gay until the second time I had Larry's cock in my mouth. I enjoyed it and it made me wonder."

"Don't worry. There's nothing you can do about it anyway."

I nodded in acknowledgment of her wisdom. "If you had a cock would you fuck me in the ass or would I have to get a vagina?"

She laughed. "I haven't thought it through that far."

The smile on her face was enticing. I leaned over and gently kissed her on the lips. I was relieved when she kissed back. It was strange. I'd licked her pussy and given her several orgasms, but this kiss was more meaningful than any of that. I put down my wine to take her head in my hand. I dipped her back while I pressed my lips firmly upon hers. Her mouth opened and admitted my tongue, which danced with hers in her mouth.

I held her in the embrace of that kiss without letting my hands wander or my thoughts distract me. Her arms wrapped around me, pulling my body into contact with hers. Our tongue's dance slowed to a gentle sway while our lips carnally mingled.

She pulled her lips from mine and said, "Come here, I want you to do something for me." She took my hand and led me into the bathroom. "I've always wanted to have my body covered in the marks of lipstick-covered lips. Sit down and let me make you up."

I exhaled. "I thought we were through with the role playing for the evening."

She laughed. "Look at you. You're wearing a nightie."

"But..."

"Listen to me." She circled her arm in the air. "All of this is fake. It's me compromising to fit into the conventions of society. The only real thing is what I'm sharing with you right now. I need you on my team. I need to know that you've got my back and that when I share something you will accept me for who I am."

I sat down on the bench in front of her vanity. "I can do that."

She didn't stop with the application of the lipstick. She did my eyes, my cheeks and even had me wear a dark wig. I would have mistaken my reflection for that of a woman if it wasn't for my body hair.

While she played with my wig she asked, "You've crossdressed before haven't you?"

It wasn't something I'd discussed with anyone. "Is it that obvious?"

She smiled. "There's a lot of crossdressing in your stories. Have you practiced swallowing cock too?"

The conversation was becoming uncomfortable. I stammered when I said, "I found a dildo when I was thirteen. I got pretty good with it."

She reached down and stroked my still-rigid cock. "How many people know that about you?"

I'm certain that vulnerability was in my eyes when I replied, "Just me and you."

She continued stroking my cock. "There are a lot of secrets buried in your stories. After reading them I feel like I know you."

I nodded. There was a lot of material there that I'd intended to keep anonymous. She was connecting dots that were never meant to be connected, and she was connecting them to the real me. I wanted to postpone any more connections so I changed the subject. "You have me at an unfair advantage. What should I know about you?"

She knelt down in front of me and lifted the nightie so that she could access my cock. She gave it a kiss, then said, "Let's see... I like sex with both men and women. I get off on humiliating men and I adore the soft touch of a woman. I have serious penis envy, and when it comes to cocks, size does matter."

"Ouch, that hurt."

She laughed. "Would you like me to kiss it and make it feel better?" Before I could answer she placed a heavy, passionate kiss on the side of my cock, which left the deep red impression of lips. She kissed the tip, at the base, on the top and around the sides.

She looked up at me from her position on the ground. "Would you like to come in my mouth or my pussy?"

"Do I have to clean up if I come in your pussy?"

Her expression turned serious, "You will always eat your come with me. It's one of my rules."

"What if I come in your mouth?"

"Then I'll spit it into your mouth."

"What about Larry? Does he have to eat his come?"

"Larry's the bull. You're the cuckold. You eat his come for him."

For a minute I thought things were going pretty well, but in reality I was wearing a nightie. My face was made up, and I was going to eat come one more time before I got to sleep.

I said, "Why don't I just come in your pussy, so that I can leave those red lip marks you want on your body."

"Oh, I like that." She turned to her hands and knees so I could fuck her doggie style.

I slid my shaft into her sweet cunt and slowly marked its length in and out. I held the nightie up with one hand, and I held on to her shoulder with my other hand. Again, my shaft slowly slid in and out of her. The frictionless nightie's slippery motion against my body was a metaphor for her slippery pussy's motion against my cock. Both were staggeringly erotic.