Cynthia's Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bounce your balls off my clit," she commanded.

I upped the frequency to get my balls to bounce the way she wanted. She rocked back and forth to enhance the jarring effect of the collision between our genitalia.

My cock had been hard all evening, so it didn't take long for me to come, but at least I lasted longer than the first time. She pressed herself against me as I came, collecting my come deep inside her.

As she detached from my cock, she slid her circled index finger and thumb up its length collecting the come residue from it.

"Open up," she said as she held her fingers up over my mouth.

I opened my mouth to suck her fingers clean. She slid them in and out of my mouth several times.

"Make sure you get it all," as she slid her index finger in by itself, followed by her thumb.

My lips tightly gripped each of her moving fingers. I treated them with the same reverence I treated Larry's cock.

"You're such a good girl."

I wondered if my appearance confused her or if she was deliberately pushing me even further.

She sat on the vanity stool and spread her legs. "Here's the rest of your treat, you come eater."

I knelt at her feet and licked a glob of come as it emerged from her cunt.

"Most girls don't like eating come, but you do, don't you?"

"Am I a girl now?"

"Well, you look like a girl, and you act like a girl. Shouldn't I call you a girl?"

I licked another glob from her vagina, then sucked some traces from her inner thigh. "I suppose."

"Oh, you can be more enthusiastic than that. You make a great girl. I told you that I like women didn't I? Well, I like you very much as a woman."

She leaned down and kissed me passionately on the lips. "Tomorrow we're going to be lesbian lovers."

******

She slept in the nude, curled up next to me. For most of the night her head was resting on the crook of my arm. She'd insisted that I sleep in the nightie with the wig and makeup. She said it would reinforce my femininity. Every movement the under the silky nightie reminded me that My Goddess now thought of me as a woman, which made it impossible to sleep.

In the morning she woke me with a shriek, "I love it." She raced from the bathroom to the bed to kiss me on the lips. "I just love it." Her body was covered in lipstick kisses.

She'd slept soundly and I'd not slept at all. By being careful I was able to cover her in the affection of my lips without waking her up. She fell on top of me and kissed me deeply while her hand massaged my chest as if I had tits. After several passionate kisses she said, "You're going to be a girl today. We're going to have so much fun."

She used the bathroom while I lay in bed pondering the prospect of going out in public dressed as a woman. Any number of things could go wrong. I might get an erection while wearing a dress, I had no idea how to change my voice, and I would have to sit with my knees together all the time. As scary as it all was, I liked the idea of going out with Cynthia. She would probably humiliate me, but it would be exciting. In the end we would have something to share.

When she came out of the shower she handed me a pink razor and feminine shave cream and told me to shave off all my body hair.

I said, "Yes, My Goddess," as I normally did, but this time it elicited a funny look from her.

I emerged from the shower with the towel wrapped around my chest the way women do.

"You're so silly," she said as she yanked the towel away. "Let's see that smooth feminine body."

I stood still while her fingers groped my smooth flesh. She squeezed my tits and ass, but left my shaved cock untouched.

"Would you help me get dressed?" I asked.

"Of course." She took my hand and led me into the bedroom. She handed me a gaff and said "Put this on."

The gaff pressed my cock and balls into the space between my legs, eliminating my masculine bulge. After I'd put it on she had me sit at her vanity while she applied my makeup. I put on the wig, panties, a bra, and a pretty sun dress.

"There, you look fantastic."

I looked in the mirror to see an attractive woman. My lips were deep red and my eyeshadow looked exotic. I would have fucked me in a heartbeat.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"Oh yes, My Goddess."

"When you're a woman, you will call me Cynthia, and I will call you Joy. Do you understand?"

"I like that." I stood to kiss her on the lips.

Once again, she kissed back, but only for a second. "You'll mess up your makeup."

We walked hand in hand along Marlborough Street to her favorite little restaurant. It was one of those places where middle aged women gathered while their husbands were at work. We held hands and drank lattes while we acted like we were in love. When we knew people were watching we would fawn over each other and indiscreetly kiss, but mostly we just laughed.

"I'm looking for a dress for my husband," Cynthia said to every clerk in every women's clothing store in Copley Place. We would both smile while we held hands as they showed us what they had to offer. Cynthia would pick two or three outfits and send me into the changing room.

The first thing we'd purchased was a pair of heels. Contrary to everything I'd heard, I liked walking in them. They made me feel more feminine than any other part of my outfit, and they made my legs look great. I would wear the heels with each dress that I modeled for her. She always admired the way I looked, but in the end she only bought three dresses for me. She also had me pick out the panties I wanted to wear, nylons and some sexy lingerie.

"Do you think these will fit my husband?" Cynthia asked as she held the panties up to my waist.

"Is this your husband?" asked the confused sales woman.

"Yes, isn't she cute?"

The near-by shoppers looked at me, then looked away. The sales women replied, "Yes, I suppose so."

After that we went to an erotic toy shop on Newbury St. Before we entered she handed me a couple of hundred dollars so that I could make the purchase.

She found a clerk and asked, "Would you help us select a strap on for me to use on my husband?"

"Is your husband new to anal sex?"

Cynthia smiled sweetly at me. "Are you new to anal sex, honey?"

I smiled back at her and said, "I've had some experience with dildos."

After picking the strap on most like Larry's cock and some water-based lube, Cynthia picked a cage for my cock. I heard her say, "He's on the large side, do you think this will fit?".

The clerk assured her that there were sufficient adjustments to make it work. She handed it to me along with a necklace to hold the keys and said that she would wait outside while I paid.

The clerk said, "You're a convincing woman."

I smiled. "Thank you."

"Here's my card. Call me if you need anything. Anything at all."

I smiled again. "I'll be sure to do that."

Cynthia and I held hands as we walked back to her apartment. On the way she asked, "Are you having fun?"

"Yes, I love being with you."

"Even as a woman?"

"Even as a woman."

"Does it bother you when I humiliate you?"

"You're easier on me when I'm a woman. It's almost like you like me."

Her face turned serious. "What do you mean?"

"You're brutal when I'm a guy. I don't feel affection. I just feel like a piece of meat. But when I'm a woman, I feel like we connect a little bit. You still humiliate me, but it's more like we're sharing an inside joke and we're teasing the rest of the world."

Cynthia nodded. "I have mixed feelings about men. I enjoy having a big cock inside me, but I don't want all that macho bullshit. I love you as a woman because you're so feminine."

"Larry's acceptable as a bull because he's bi, right?"

"That's right, and you're acceptable as a guy because you're...I was going to say a wimp, but that's not it. It's more like you're unassuming. You're open to anything and make the best of it. You're a better fit for me than I expected."

"I appreciate you saying that, but I know that you're just preparing me for evisceration next Thursday."

"You think I'm going to eviscerate you?"

"An emotional evisceration. I think it's going to be ugly."

"It's supposed to be intense and emotional, not ugly or an evisceration."

"We'll see."

******

We sat on a loveseat that looked out into the beautiful late-summer evening. I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close so that I could kiss her.

She recoiled. "That's such a guy move. If you're going to be a woman you will have to behave like a woman."

I was confused.

"Rather than pulling me to you, you should move to me. Try again."

I subtracted my arm from behind her back and crossed her body with other arm to steady myself as I leaned over and softly kissed her. Her lips responded warmly, so I kissed her softly again.

"That was very nice," she said with a smile.

I gave her a little peck followed by a lingering kiss, mixing it up to create some tension.

Her fingers burrowed into the flesh on my chest, kneading my modest pectoral muscles as though they were small tits.

She leaned her head back, exposing her neck, and I responded by lightly nibbling at her vulnerable throat.

As my hand pressed into her breast she said, "Before we go too far, would you pour us some wine."

I kissed her one more time before getting up. As I poured the wine she said, "While you're up, why don't you cage your manhood. That way we can both relax and share a lesbian moment."

I'd been hoping to have regular man-woman sex, but that appeared to be off the menu. I had to admit though, lesbian sex was more consistent with the day's events.

I took the cock cage into the bathroom where I assembled the pieces, squirmed out of the gaff and locked it in place. It was a little uncomfortable, but not so bad that I couldn't get used to it. I strung the keys onto the necklace and carried it and the wine back to Cynthia.

After handing her the wine I asked, "Would you like me to put this on you?" as I presented the necklace with the keys.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" She gave me a cruel smile. "I may never let your little man out."

"I'm certain this is a mistake, but I'm determined to see it through."

"Oh, that's so manly." She was obviously being sarcastic.

"Please stop. I'm wearing a dress, makeup, high heels, a wig and my cock is in a cage. There's nothing manly about me."

"Don't get upset. I was just having fun. I would love to possess your key." She pulled her hair up from behind her neck to let me clasp the necklace.

After I sat down she calmed me by putting her hand on my thigh and saying, "It's going to be alright, Joy. Don't worry."

I took a healthy swallow of my wine.

She sipped her wine and said, "You're a lovely woman. I could be very happy with you." She leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

It was a very passionate kiss. Her lips pressed tightly to mine while her mouth opened and closed while her tongue went in and out at the frequency of a good fuck. I couldn't help but think of my mouth as a vagina and her tongue as a probing penis.

My hands flowed across her toned body. I felt her strong back and her supple arms. I unzipped her dress and slid it down her shoulders. I unfastened her bra and released it, leaving her beautiful tits exposed.

She separated her lips from mine and held my head close to hers. With her eye only inches from mine she softly asked, "Would you please be my little bitch?"

I didn't know what she was referring to, but she'd said please and there was no way I was going to say no. "Make me your little bitch."

She pushed her tit to my lips and then pressed it hard so that I had to take it into my mouth. "I'm going to make you my little lesbian bitch."

Her tits were beautiful, firm and full. I swirled my tongue over the nipple while I squeezed tightly with my lips. I pinched her other nipple between my index finger and thumb. My mind was dizzy with the possibility of being her bitch.

She pulled her tit from my mouth. "Beg me to make you my bitch."

"Oh, please make me your bitch." I cooed. "I desperately want to be your little bitch."

She pushed me off the love seat and onto the floor. "Beg me on your hands and knees." Then she stood up and looked down on me.

I had to crane my neck to look into her eyes as I obediently begged, "Please Goddess, I'll do anything you ask. Make me your bitch."

She smiled and said, "Follow me, Joy."

I crawled on hands and knees after her as she walked into the bedroom. I knelt down in front of her as she secured the strap on dildo.

She said, "If you're a good little bitch I'll let you sleep in the bed tonight. Otherwise, you're on the floor. Do you understand me, Joy?"

I didn't know what it took to be a good little bitch, but I wasn't about to get into a discussion about it. "Yes, Cynthia."

She said, "Do you like my cock, Joy?"

"I adore your cock."

"If you like it so much, why aren't you sucking it?"

Since I wasn't sure what the rules of this particular game were, I figured the safest bet was to follow the progression we'd used when I'd first sucked Larry's cock. I kissed her plastic phallus on its head. I followed a line from its base to its tip with my tongue and then I gave its crown a deep kiss that culminated with me taking the whole thing down my throat.

Once I had swallowed her shaft and my lips were pressed to the straps, I looked up to gauge her approval.

She looked down at me as if her only interest was how long I could hold my breath. Once I'd extracted her shaft she asked, "Are you always so desperate to please your lover?"

Desperation is never a good sign. "I don't know what you want me to do."

"Turn around bitch, I'm going to take you doggy style."

I obediently turned around. We weren't going to break off to find the lube, so I applied two fingers of the thick mucus that collects when I deep throat to my ass and hoped that some of it would cling to her plastic shaft.

She attacked my asshole with reckless abandon. I'd had dildos in my ass many times. The penetration was always the high point. After that the only sensations were fullness and discomfort. This was different. There was something about her angle of attack, the stiffness of the dildo or the way she moved it that hit my prostate just right. I pushed my ass back into her to accentuate the feeling.

"You like being my little bitch, don't you?"

"Oh, I love it." I couldn't believe how good it felt. My little cock strained at its cage as my excitement built. I slammed my ass back onto her with each stroke. I could feel an orgasm stirring.

"You really do like this, don't you?" Her pace slowed a little as she observed my reaction.

"Oh fuck, please don't stop."

"Roll over, I want to see this."

I rolled onto my back and spread my legs wide so that she could fuck me missionary style.

She looked down at my little cock bulging out of every gap and space in its cage. She cruelly smiled and then fed her shaft back into my ass.

She didn't have the angle quite right until I put a pillow that had been knocked onto the floor under the small of my back. After that it was fantastic.

Once again she hammered away at my ass, and once again I responded energetically to each and every blow. The mucus that I'd placed on the phallus was just able to suppress the burn from its motion.

Soon we were back to where we'd left off, and it was impossible for me to think about anything other than my impending ecstasy. I sunk my fingers into her back while I tipped my head back and closed my eyes.

I said, "Please fuck me Daddy. Fuck your little girl like she needs to be fucked."

Those words drove Cynthia crazy. Her hips pounded my ass even harder, and she said, "You're my little bitch now. I own you. You come-eating cocksucker."

With that my little cock exploded, squirting a little come out the hole, but mostly making a mess within the cage.

"Oh, my princess. What a good little girl you are." Cynthia scooped up a finger of my come and feed it to me. "I'm so proud of you."

I ate the come as she fed it to me, but I didn't know what to say.

She took off my cage and held it so that I could lick the globs of semen into my mouth. "Are you alright?"

"I don't understand what's going on. I've never come like that in my life, and I don't know why I called you Daddy."

She laughed, "I don't understand it either, but it's fucking hot and I want to keep doing it."

Once my cage was clean, she applied a little lube and locked me up again. She crawled onto the bed and spread her legs. She said, "Come here, I want to talk to you."

Her pussy was inviting, but I resisted its temptation, took a foot in my hand and started to massage it.

She said, "I want you to stop worrying about what's happening to you. You've been repressing who you are for your entire life. Rather than being afraid of what you see, I want you to embrace it and accept yourself."

I sucked on her toes while she spoke, then replied, "That's easy for you to say. On Thursday you go back to your old life. For me everything will be different."

"Who cares if everything is different? It's not like you're happy the way things are. Do you want another unfulfilling marriage? Do you want to keep living your fantasies through Literotica? I don't think so. You need to breathe deeply and explore your sexuality and this is your chance to do it."

My hands had stopped moving. I was transfixed by her words. I wanted her to promise that we had a future together, but she didn't say it and I dared not ask.

She touched me lightly on the cheek and said, "Now be a good girl and make me a happy woman."

I did as she asked and slept on the bed like the good little bitch that I was.

*****

The next day we drove up the coast to Portland Maine for a short stay. Cynthia wanted us to bond as a couple so I would feel the emotional pain that comes from cuckolding. But that was just an excuse. It was a glorious autumn day with lots of sunshine and big billowy clouds. We had reservations at a romantic bed and breakfast that was highly recommended on lesbian travel sites, and dinner was booked at a rustic little seafood restaurant on Wharf Street.

I wore my little black dress and heels, with the gaff to kept the presence of my tiny cock hidden. I looked fantastic, if I do say so myself.

Of course, Cynthia looked even better. It didn't matter how hard I tried, she was always better dressed, more elegant and more sophisticated than I was. She turned heads wherever we went.

The waiter had just put down our lunch when a guy who reminded me of Larry said, "Cynthia, is that you?"

"Oh, Frank, it's good to see you." She stood up and kissed his cheek. "Join us for lunch." She turned to me and said, "Joy, go get another chair."

Frank took my seat the instant it was vacant and began to reminisce with Cynthia. I wedged a chair in at the side and awkwardly sat down. My chair stuck out in the aisle which annoyed the staff.

Cynthia asked, "You don't mind if Frank eats your lunch, do you darling? He's famished." She then addressed Frank, "Joy is my new cuckold. She never minds."

Frank smirked as he took a bite from my lunch. "You and your cuckolds. There's never a shortage of men willing to do your bidding."

Cynthia laughed. "I could never get you to do my bidding."

"Well, I'm not a cuckold, am I?"

"No, you are definitely not." She threw him a lusty look.

They never explained how they knew each other, but by the way they interacted I guessed they were lovers. They split two bottles of wine with lunch and then walked hand in hand along the boardwalk.

At first I walked alongside Cynthia, but she never acknowledged my presence, so I fell back and walked behind them. I would have left, but I had no money, no car and nowhere to go. I had to admire Frank though; he soon had his arm around her and not long after that they were sitting on a bench kissing.